BTS discussion thread

Delacourf

Established
Plus I cant really even discuss illuminati theme anywhere else. I dont talk about it with my friends cs they think it is insane and i'm just too much in weird theoris, and when I find people who are awake for it, they all weird and also belive in lizards and 'grey race' e.t.c or too old
I kind of feel good here cs i'm not the only one

shilamoure

Established
Demoted?? What's this about?

Was it because they didn't do their job at helping and "protecting" the boys with information?

This only proves the fact how BH brainwashes their fans to always be in their favour or they use emotional/mental tactics like demoting someone so that they try harder to be promoted again. They'll work harder at moving up in the ranks to be seen as more committed and dedicated. This is sick.
True. It’s especially hard for international fans to move up because everything is in korean. In general it’s hard to maintain a level in fancafe, you need to show proof of your purchased album or merch, answer questions that only pop up at a certain day and time, etc. and the rules i believe keep changing. It’s hardwork in the occult yknow ;)

Maggieca

Veteran
Plus I cant really even discuss illuminati theme anywhere else. I dont talk about it with my friends cs they think it is insane and i'm just too much in weird theoris, and when I find people who are awake for it, they all weird and also belive in lizards and 'grey race' e.t.c or too old
I kind of feel good here cs i'm not the only one
dont worry the thread is not going anywhere we are still going to be posting here. the users who are scared are free to go but a lot of us know there is nothing to worry about and we are going to keep exposing (our fanfiction theories) ;)

MochiAmour

Established
The posters who are cleaning their contributions can leave since they're giving in to this nonsense. There's no point in continuing to lurk while the rest of us do the work that your too intimidated for.

If we potentially were to get sued, which will never happen, why would you support your fellow conspiracy theorists who have been working alongside you in exposing the truth to take the fall? You're only giving in to what they want - which is silence and ignorance - and that does nothing but contribute to the problem that were trying to expose.

Nothing will ever change if we keep hiding the truth.

Last edited:

shilamoure

Established
The posters who are cleaning their contributions can leave since they're giving in to this nonsense. There's no point in continuing to lurk while the rest of us do the work that your too intimidated for.

If we potentially were to get sued, which will never happen, why would you support your fellow conspiracy theorists who have been working alongside you in exposing the truth? You're only giving in to what they want - which is silence and ignorance - while allowing others to take the fall and that does nothing but contribute to the problem that were trying to expose.

Nothing will ever change if we keep hiding the truth.
PREACH. This is a serious matter, literally people’s lives and spirituality are at stake here and we need a firm stand point. Deleting your contribution will make this thread and the people in it look like an utter joke.

Maggieca

Veteran

If we potentially were to get sued, which will never happen, why would you support your fellow conspiracy theorists who have been working alongside you in exposing the truth? You're only giving in to what they want - which is silence and ignorance - while allowing others to take the fall and that does nothing but contribute to the problem that were trying to expose.
true, and even if they delete their posts if they were quoted their name will appear so it's kinda useless tbh
I also put a disclaimer in the first post saying nothing here should be taken as facts so there is really no reason to be paranoid about the thread or a kpop boyband putting you in jail lol

the world is a stage

Established
B|g$hit you can't scare me! Sue me if you like, I don't care.
And to the stupid ∆RM¥s who even support this bu||$h***: Wake up! How brainwashed can you be, for God's sake?
palm.png

Dumb, dumber, ∆RM¥s! (God forgive me for my bad language, but I can't handle their stupidity).
ren4.jpg

∆RM¥ remind me of Randall from Recess. I hate these kind of people. I will call them now Randalls.
ren1.jpgren2.jpg

and pleeassseeee guys don't delete your posts! This is exactly what the company want us to do. To fear them. To back off.

Attachments

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
000DB7B5-AF10-4D98-A32A-4108A80A556B.jpeg
Guys.. more and more proof that BTS are part of the satanic elite from America.. Suga is not a predictor.. They are told what it will happen if they do the right sacrifices.. I can't believe he even laughed when he said they will get a Grammy to pretend he is jocking.. They are so fake

Last edited:

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Agree, there's nothing to be afraid of. Nobody will sue you, and i'm sure korean people will react on this in a bad way. What mext? Everybody who dislike the songs will be sued? We are using american website wich is protected by american laws. So those idiots have a right to throw their satanic s**t in our faces, make bloody and violent mvs and get away with it and we are unable just discuss it? Pffff I won't stop posting here, I like this thread.
Great. Greatt.. Greattt...
Van is the handler.. Because on the debut stage there was no van. Only the other 7 and van grows and shrinks in size like a dem0n..
Eye of h0rus and eye of h0rse.. Sounds pretty convincing

Everything we are saying is freedom of speech. It’s not really defamation unless we are lying. I ware analyzing, observing, and comparing. And so far it looks like a duck, quacks, and acts like one too

Delacourf

Established
View attachment 9894
Guys.. more and more proof that BTS are part of the satanic elite from America.. Suga is not a predictor.. They are told what it will happen if they do the right sacrifices.. I can't believe he even laughed when he said they will get a Grammy to pretend he is jocking..
I already dont care if they even get all awards in the world, this band is satanic and evil, I have no longer any interest in them, but I really feel worry for all the kids who are obsessed with them. It is scientifically proofed people start thinking their own mind closely to 20-21 yr old, and bts have a lot of young fans, many of them 13-17 and they are worshiping the boys. I belive in energy exage, and all those bad demons just sucking energy of those poor girls through bts and other artists

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I already dont care if they even get all awards in the world, this band is satanic and evil, I have no longer any interest in them, but I really feel worry for all the kids who are obsessed with them. It is scientifically proofed people start thinking their own mind closely to 20-21 yr old, and bts have a lot of young fans, many of them 13-17 and they are worshiping the boys. I belive in energy exage, and all those bad demons just sucking energy of those poor girls through bts and other artists
Omg you believe in that energy consuming too?? I was feeling it when I was in the fandom so much but I never was sure if it's real or it's just the fact I stay too much on my phone and it makes me exhausted. But also I remember some tweets when Ràp Monst€r said he loves sucking arm ys' energy (there was one in the early 2017 when they were promoting Spring Day).

Last edited:
About the BTS ticket controversy, Jin asked a fan how much she paid to see them or something along the lines of that and she told the price I’m sorry I can’t remember exactly what happened he was like wow that’s expensive you really payed that much it makes me wonder if they really know a lot of stuff

Well they don't control what the prices of their tickets will be nor do they control what they wear when they perform. But they do have a say in their music. Mostly rm though.
Yh but they could have still known how much the price of their own tickets would be the company could have told them but they don’t really have freedom in that way their relationships are monitored, their clothing, their musical freedom they’re really are trapped in a maze

Last edited:

ariadial

Established
true but everytime I refresh the thread it has less pages, it looks like some users are very scared :oops: I hope the informative posts dont get deleted or the thread wont make sense anymore. Its a shame becuase they cant sue international fans so people are getting scared for no reason at all
I'm not scared, mommy raised no b*tch !

Delacourf

Established
Omg you believe in that energy consuming too?? I was feeling it when I was in the fandom so much but I never was sure if it's real or it's just the fact I stay too much on my phone and it makes me exhausted. But also I remember some tweets when Ràp Monst€r said he loves sucking arm ys' energy (there was one in the early 2017 when they were promoting Spring Day).
It is true. I was reading somewhere explanation, I cant remember it absolutely correctly and don't have enough english skills to explain it good but basically the demons goal is not just to take ones souls, the souls are more like conductors to dark essences. Yes, the owner of the souls also gets anough energy but the main piece goes to the spirits. This is the main goal of concerts, thousands of people screaming, full of energy and then you loose it after the concert and feel so lifeless, most of people think it is cool but it is not, when you have weaker energy, you get sick easier. Just go to the famous celebrity concert, dont scream or even move there and then go to the local unknown person concert, dance and sing, you'll see the difference.
The boys know about it, people broug screenshoots in this or other thread, they use it. People who suck the energy (if they dont do drugs etc) usually look younger and feel healthier same as people who don't give their energy and protect themselves. Same with being in fandom and dreaming about this people, you have them in your dreams becouse they suck you even when you sleeping I belive.
The same with mass sacrifices, killing people is not the only goal. The second but not less important are people who crying and grieving for them, again it is mass sadness energy. The person who wrote that said when you hear about another sacrifice like plain crush, children killing, celebrity sacrifice, try to stay emotionally stable as possible. You have no need to feel sad for them, most of those people are in better place, if you're gonna grieve you will give your energy to them. Same with scandals when people start to hate smbd all together. You can dislike smbd like I dislike nmj for example but not hate.
I still watch some movies and listen to mainstream music but when you stop doing this that much, and stop being involved in all this dramas and react on it passionately, you truly become healthier in all aspects