BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
check these lyrics

"if we live fast let us die young
"im going to take everyone's soul out of it"

it's really hard to listen to these songs because of the autoune

anyways I listened to the 3 new songs once and this might be the only one that is similar to their old style (when rap line was relevant)
still Jn's voice is impossible to listen to, idk how armeees do it

queen82

Star
check these lyrics

anyways I listened to the 3 new songs once and this might be the only one that is similar to their old style (when rap line was relevant)
but Run isn't an old song of their ? i thought they made another version of the song like some singer do

Laura755y

Star
check these lyrics

Didnt they have a song called Run? Omg its so bad, jn's the new goat of the group along park, god damn, like @Berrywon88 said at this point they're trolling.

Oceanic

Veteran
Yup. The video is about them remembering the past because they are over and the time is up.
The scripture that speaks about the devil, "the devil is filled with wrath because he knows his time is short" can also be applied to these demons in human skin. They seem to be restless & angry.

And why are people here anticipating for bts to finally make a good song? Don't end up under their spell again guys! You already know what they do! It would be better for you to look up the lyrics on google to analyse than for you to hear the song!

PrincessPunch

Veteran
check these lyrics

tf does that mean??

cadiz

Star
The scripture that speaks about the devil, "the devil is filled with wrath because he knows his time is short" can also be applied to these demons in human skin. They seem to be restless & angry.

And why are people here anticipating for bts to finally make a good song? Don't end up under their spell again guys! You already know what they do! It would be better for you to look up the lyrics on google to analyse than for you to hear the song!
yeah you are right, i guess its better to just read the lyrics without the sound

tf does that mean??
lol no idea, its the translation but i thought it was weird

The song is ok but the lyrics are cheesy and pretentious sounds like their enlistment song I guess they couldn't get the sweet sweet exemption they were lobbying so hard for. Well good luck for them I might hate them as a group but I must say I am a bit worried about how they will be treated in the military I fear it will be like GD or t@emin's experience but much worse because they have THE biggest fandom
Smaller feminized members like Jm will have it harder than Jh, Sg or maybe Jk. Tae will enjoy growing out his body hair and being a man. The lyrics felt manipulative but the video got to me a bit. I no longer stan them or even like them very much, but their music helped me during a hard part of my life. It's kinda bittersweet watching them go. However, did they have to act like their going to execution instead of the military? They're going for less than two years.

Mochiqueen099

Established
ugh for me when i started realizing all this stuff there was one ytber who talked about the lyrics behind blood sweat and tears and in the song how in the song they literally talk about how they'll gladly accept getting r@ped and defiled by satan it's fucking disgusting i seriously can't believe i used to listen to that filth and r.m clearly isn't right in the head
Oh no! Where in the lyrics does it say that? Also do you have a link?

Berrywon88

Star
Very true, I personally didn't finish the song but I get what you mean. I didn't even know they released a single today until I saw it trending on youtbe and twttr. It's hard to avoid them when they're all over the internet and t.v. Actually just yesterday I was listening to the radio and they mentioned jhpe performing at that festival as a replacement for doja cat. They were on a magazine when I was waiting in line at the grocery store a couple weeks ago. They're legit everywhere. So yeah the only thing I'm anticipating with them is their disbandment.

Anonymous User

Established

very well said! the lyrics should speak as loud as their music, they keep casting spells. I see no profit in listening to the audio unless you want to open that door... the devil won't say no to that for sure

randomcitizen

Veteran
very well said! the lyrics should speak as loud as their music, they keep casting spells. I see no profit in listening to the audio unless you want to open that door... the devil won't say no to that for sure
I agree. These people really put spells in their music. I'm saying this from experience I noticed when I used to be into kpop.