BTS discussion thread

Kimiko2

Established
Btss fell all the way off musically

Their older songs like Run, I need you, Dimple are actually good songs and for white American success/validation they release bland boring cringey kids bop trash like permission 2 dance and dynamite

I think jn and yn ,if they don't get their long hoped for exemption, will join the end of this year/early next year for yn and jh and jk and NJ release solo music while Vee continues social climbing and jm probably hides away from his crazed fans

Laura755y

Star
Tf! Everybody has a life outside stan TWT ?!? it's about priorities ?!? And if you truly love the boys fkn stream until u became a broke ass bitch with no health due to sleep deprivation ?!? And what are the boys doing for these delusional dumb ass people huh! Fkn their brains, make their bank accounts drier than today's weather!
Why are they streaming anyway?!? Arent the 7 the most talented human since the earth was created ?!? Their talent should be enough right ?!?

queen82

Star
their MV is still trending here check the number and it's around 60 million views

i was thinking back in the time they used to get 100 million views in the same day (even if it was armys mass streaming)
but now their views are way lower....i for sure think their popularity decreased a bit, is not the same hype as before
don't know but i think people start getting tired of them

arhur12

Star
yeah that's my guess

besides Big Bang latest song was similar to BT5 , a sad song to say goodbye

most of these older groups are done now
and I don't think new generation of kpop will have the same results as those old groups had
Big Bang have been on a hiatus since their enlistment era started I think members don't want to continue as ot4 if they disband then we will only have sh1nee left standing among top boy groups in 2nd gen. Bt5 if they don't receive exemption will start enlisting this year, Black pink might disband too since their contract is expiring later this year x-0 is on hiatus until 2024 kpop is gonna get boring this might be the start of decline in kpop's popularity world wide

arhur12

Star
Btss fell all the way off musically

Their older songs like Run, I need you, Dimple are actually good songs and for white American success/validation they release bland boring cringey kids bop trash like permission 2 dance and dynamite

I think jn and yn ,if they don't get their long hoped for exemption, will join the end of this year/early next year for yn and jh and jk and NJ release solo music while Vee continues social climbing and jm probably hides away from his crazed fans
funny thing is if they hadn't sold their souls for some western validation and had decided to release actually good music like Black Swan or Blood sweat and Tears they could've actually won a Grammy and rightfully earn the sweet sweet exemption they have been lobbying for

arhur12

Star
their MV is still trending here check the number and it's around 60 million views

i was thinking back in the time they used to get 100 million views in the same day (even if it was armys mass streaming)
but now their views are way lower....i for sure think their popularity decreased a bit, is not the same hype as before
the song is a snoozefest I think the decline is because General public lost interest in them it's only armies mass streaming when you consistently release bland and mediocre music the general public will not give you any attention

Berrywon88

Star
What in the hell??!
73780299b7da52b0a91d0d13796d106e.jpg
Armpits need a 24 hr hold psyche evaluation stat! Here are some other examples of past insanity in the quotes:FU_DgXoX0AYUgWo.jpeg.jpg
FU_DgXtXoAE0Sq4.jpeg.jpg
Also, this person was spot on:
Good to know some people aren't drinking the beeteeass kool aide! Enough is enough. I'm glad they aren't doing as well as previous cbs. Their music is shite now and shouldn't be number 1 or awarded.

Laura755y

Star
What in the hell??!
View attachment 75544
Armpits need a 24 hr hold psyche evaluation stat! Here are some other examples of past insanity in the quotes:View attachment 75545
View attachment 75546
Good to know some people aren't drinking the beeteeass kool aide! Enough is enough. I'm glad they aren't doing as well as previous cbs. Their music is shite now and shouldn't be number 1 or awarded.
"Cause ya'll were enjoying life instead of streaming" this took me the fuck out, crazy ass bitches, they really are brainless, but funny lol.
Im glad some people r' calling them out, and thats what i was saying, why tf are they streaming ?!? Their almighty talent should be enough righ?

Berrywon88

Star
the song is a snoozefest I think the decline is because General public lost interest in them it's only armies mass streaming when you consistently release bland and mediocre music the general public will not give you any attention
My take, U.S. general public never had interest in them. Their views and numbers were always inflated by armpits. And I will also add it was mainly armpits oversees, specifically SE Asia. They were cheating by making it look like Americans were buying and streaming their singles and we all know that's not the case. Billboard number 1 means that a single is the number 1 song in America and b*s never had that. What I think is really going on is a lot of their fandom has moved on, grew tired of waiting for content or really any update from the group. This whole covid time b*s have been sitting on their a** barely releasing or doing anything other than ad campaigns. In addition, rumors of them with female dancers, idols, actresses, and socialites couldn't have helped keep delu amies pleased. I think they lost a lot of die hard fans and have gained in their place children with short attention spans that will only be casual listeners. The sun is setting for this group.

Berrywon88

Star
"Cause ya'll were enjoying life instead of streaming" this took me the fuck out, crazy ass bitches, they really are brainless, but funny lol.
Im glad some people r' calling them out, and thats what i was saying, why tf are they streaming ?!? Their almighty talent should be enough righ?
Yeah, I think the tide is turning and people are starting to wake up to this overhyped fraud group. The original tweet has a massive amount of likes and the public seems to be less afraid to speak out negatively about b*s. So there is hope yet haha.

What in the hell??!
View attachment 75544
Armpits need a 24 hr hold psyche evaluation stat! Here are some other examples of past insanity in the quotes:View attachment 75545
View attachment 75546
Let me sit. Twitter is about to go wild.

Yeah, I think the tide is turning and people are starting to wake up to this overhyped fraud group. The original tweet has a massive amount of likes and the public seems to be less afraid to speak out negatively about b*s. So there is hope yet haha.
They've been getting dragged since January. The GP doesn't care about them and Armys have crapped wolf about racism too many times.

SomaticBanshee

Established
This K-Pop stuff is just ridiculous. Don’t know why they keep pushing them here. Nobody cares! The all girl K-pop group BlackPink was way better than those lame boy bands and they went nowhere here. Even Cteven Solbert tried pushing them on his show during lockdowns and then they didnt break through. I don’t know who’s behind this but as everyone knows, the music leg of the entertainment industry complex are the lowest of the low.

Shadow

Rookie
It was very weird. I hope he's ok. The post reminded me of when Rm was going through it.
Yea I saw this post too and thought JM must be feeling sad. He has been saying sorry a lot on Weverse and just after The speech he was disappointed with himself

maybe Jm knows the song wasn’t the best they put out.