BTS discussion thread

Oceanic

Veteran
I checked the lyrics of their new mv on google, and it seems like it's about things getting worse for them.

They say things such as, "the past was fun, but the future is yet to come" something like that. So they're reminiscing on their successes from the past, and now they're looking at the future with uncertainty & fear.

Very good.

Moving on, they say they're not about the awards, crowns, and fame but rather hope. So either they're lying and just reversed the lyrics (since it's in their nature) or they're being honest, but at the very last minute they're hoping not to get severe punishment for everything they've done hence the whole being scared of the future and hoping for the best. Well, they're too late on that.

Oh and they also say that they reached far but now they're back to square one.

Hm. Well to conclude, I may not understand what they mean 100% but all I know is that we clearly see how the world, especially America, is rapidly getting worse and worse. People are fed up with capitalism, people are beginning to question authorities, we have this war that's sure to trigger a global war soon, and now we have multiple celebrities seemingly either regretful, scared, or they're actually nonchalant with their future and let it be known in their songs.

But one things for sure: You cannot tell me they don't know what they're in for once things REALLY escalate, and by that I mean during the end of 2022-2025. That's my personal doomsday timeline for the world- but again, namely the US.

arhur12

Star
this could also be exo or maybe big bang

about BT5 i for sure think they will be taking a hiatus as a group
it makes no sense to make this type of song and video if nothing will change

besides I read they will be performing in korean shows, I think it has been years since last time they did that
so this really feels like the end of an era for them
I think it's about Big Bang because hyb3 is not big 3

Riko

Veteran
Jin sounds awful in the new music but the title track was not bad and Run BTS is catchy, they really could have saved Jin and his solo screeching in that omg. Even jimin sounded better than him. And V in YTC. Omg. His little wailing "my" was disgusting lmaoo.

And jin and suga were the only two looking in the opposite way to the others on the bus, they are for sure enlisting at the end of the year while the others go on and do their solo shit.

Hobi is the bona-fide breakout. He was the best verses of those songs by far and is headlining lolla. Will be very interesting to see the others.

And jimin looks so done, he can't even fake it. I wonder what has been going on there.

queen82

Star
Isn’t jm a pretty masculine guy in real life though? Like at the Grammys I think that was his true self and at debut he was pretty macho lol, I think he can’t wait to get away from that group, he really is done. I think tae is a sullen spoilt brat and will not be used to sharing rooms etc, jk I agree will be fine he’s fit and not as feminised.
Jimin looks very manly in this dance practice :

Kimiko2

Established
Jimin looks very manly in this dance practice :

Jm is not feminine at all that is his stage persona

He is,along with NJ, the most masculine members in real life
And yes he looks fed tf up and over it but just going through the motions
I can't blame him I would be fed up with having to behave like a girl and a 12 y.o boy simultaneously if I were him

Still this is the life they all signed up for so....

queen82

Star

I can't blame him I would be fed up with having to behave like a girl and a 12 y.o boy simultaneously if I were him

notice the feline print in his jacket , beta sex kitten programming

Laura755y

Star
I checked the lyrics of their new mv on google, and it seems like it's about things getting worse for them.

They say things such as, "the past was fun, but the future is yet to come" something like that. So they're reminiscing on their successes from the past, and now they're looking at the future with uncertainty & fear.

Very good.

Moving on, they say they're not about the awards, crowns, and fame but rather hope. So either they're lying and just reversed the lyrics (since it's in their nature) or they're being honest, but at the very last minute they're hoping not to get severe punishment for everything they've done hence the whole being scared of the future and hoping for the best. Well, they're too late on that.

Oh and they also say that they reached far but now they're back to square one.

Hm. Well to conclude, I may not understand what they mean 100% but all I know is that we clearly see how the world, especially America, is rapidly getting worse and worse. People are fed up with capitalism, people are beginning to question authorities, we have this war that's sure to trigger a global war soon, and now we have multiple celebrities seemingly either regretful, scared, or they're actually nonchalant with their future and let it be known in their songs.

But one things for sure: You cannot tell me they don't know what they're in for once things REALLY escalate, and by that I mean during the end of 2022-2025. That's my personal doomsday timeline for the world- but again, namely the US.
I believe, they dont care about awards, (they do care about fame and money tho) cuz awards are just a mere movie, acting happy and surprised, when in fact they know they're going to win.
2nd, saying its all about hope, lets keep in mind that the hope, love... feelings in general, that a normal, sane human feel, are different then the one they talk about, they're sick in the head, the way they were raised, the shit they had/have to do, see, fucked them up.
I can bet on them knowing everything, they hook up with politician, they know the U.S wont last, it was never made to last anyway, they know that the elites are trying to move (the L.A, L.V concept) to another country, gosh they know it all, and keep up with all this crap, once they're not usefull anymore which will be soon, they'll throw em away

Laura755y

Star

Facts...

Isn’t jm a pretty masculine guy in real life though? Like at the Grammys I think that was his true self and at debut he was pretty macho lol, I think he can’t wait to get away from that group, he really is done. I think tae is a sullen spoilt brat and will not be used to sharing rooms etc, jk I agree will be fine he’s fit and not as feminised.
Jm is a very masculine man and acts just like men his own age. Jm the performer is gay, smol and a widdle baby. Most people can't separate the two in their minds. He's going to be tested. Almost feel sorry for the person who's going to get their ass beat fucking with him.

I'm so happy he's getting away from there. Hope he gets rehab and therapy. That company destroyed his teens and most of his young adulthood. If he ever calls any of them, color me surprised. I know he cusses everyone out from the cook, Bang and Nj every night over soju.

Jin sounds awful in the new music but the title track was not bad and Run BTS is catchy, they really could have saved Jin and his solo screeching in that omg. Even jimin sounded better than him. And V in YTC. Omg. His little wailing "my" was disgusting lmaoo.

And jin and suga were the only two looking in the opposite way to the others on the bus, they are for sure enlisting at the end of the year while the others go on and do their solo shit.

Hobi is the bona-fide breakout. He was the best verses of those songs by far and is headlining lolla. Will be very interesting to see the others.

And jimin looks so done, he can't even fake it. I wonder what has been going on there.
Everyone sleeps on Jh because of his face. He has the charisma, is humble, a great dancer if not one of the top five, versatile, can sing, and has sex appeal. I expected him to rise above the rest. He was the only ace in the group.

Last edited:
this could also be exo or maybe big bang

about BT5 i for sure think they will be taking a hiatus as a group
it makes no sense to make this type of song and video if nothing will change

besides I read they will be performing in korean shows, I think it has been years since last time they did that
so this really feels like the end of an era for them
It's either btees, ex9, SHINe3 or maybe another group.

queen82

Star
Everyone sleeps on him because of his face. He has the charisma, is humble, a great dancer if not one of the top five, versatile, can sing, and has sex appeal. I expected him to rise above the rest. He was the only ace in the group.
did you talk about Jimin or J-hope ? i don't get it ..

cadiz

Star
their MV is still trending here check the number and it's around 60 million views

i was thinking back in the time they used to get 100 million views in the same day (even if it was armys mass streaming)
but now their views are way lower....i for sure think their popularity decreased a bit, is not the same hype as before