BTS discussion thread

Okaaay JK and Jimin even danced to MJ's "black&white". Im jungshook right now. Why MJ's song? I can see a lot of occult symbolism in the background.

MJ was born into the occult because his father was heavily involved in it. I think they chose that song because 'Black or White' can refer to the duality of light and dark when it comes to the occult. The background is more than blatant at showing the context of what they're referring to.
Yep, poor M..J.. he was born into it. Also, I cannot stop at being shook look at what's M..J. doing 1 eye and V sign over the eye and this was taken how many years ago? Maybe 40+ years ago. The !llumint! have been doing this for a long time I see. And we see BT$ doing the exact same signs. This is not a coincidence y'all.

Jackson-Illuminati.jpg 123123213.gif
Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 12.48.06 PM.jpg
And probably wanted to get out. He said the owner of S0ny music ent. was evil. And when he wanted to be a free agent he probably got
sacrificed/killed. They probably wanted to damage his credibility as well that's why there's some issue with him.

And yes that black and white symbolism.

https://koreanbandsgotmelike.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174855512468
tumblr_inline_ot1tlaZPJt1u92i3f_540.jpg 06e5fc63378a8ec465119c99f6634109723580fc_hq.jpg acb961dc896faff0bfcc5caf58beecf3c0331566_hq.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Last but not least .. I got these...
A mixture of the eye.. Wormhole and maybe a bit of supern0va..
View attachment 9337
And 2 more eyes of u look closely .. I did a bit of z00m in..
View attachment 9338
This is all i found uptil now..
Now I'mma enjoy reading the thread :D
The first one looks the one that was in Serend!p!ty and the 2nd one looks like *almost* a face. Wonder who's face it is.
22a46cb7738ce32efe168def49998fb20a74e1e0_hq.jpg
Here's an eye from the MV:

4ce1570a52bebb85dd6f65ec09d3c107.jpg
5e17698cb4558af8fd5452391d213072d96fd836_hq.jpg
(Bottom: Not Today MV)

In both the comeback trailer and the Not Today MV have an eye. In Not Today, it's Jungkook's eye and in the trailer it's obviously, Jimin's eye. Notice how they are both different side of eyes. (Jimin's left eye and Jungkook's right eye)

There was also a tattoo on someone's arm in the Come Back Home MV. It is a tattoo of an eye. The camera never really focused on the tattoo so the picture is a little blurry but maybe that also means something.
45ae774fd19395f451f965f4d8411291a454d60a_hq.jpg
tumblr_inline_ovsxsr4hrD1uc41hq_640.png
Thanks for sharing I don't think I can watch it rn.

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/pag...erendipity/n5X7_z5pILu1qpVmoLRBk2BZ15LDEnnwDp

Last edited:
That is telling. He is definitely into the occult. Being an atheist maybe he thinks he's got nothing to lose and all to gain (money/fame).
And also, I noticed this:

View attachment 9253

This symbol looks similar to
the symbol from F*B*I about ped0ph!le symbolisms
Could this be connected to B!gHeat or is it the boys? !ron did say something was up.
View attachment 9252
It looks like the triangular spiral logo for"BLogo aka' Boy lover'
View attachment 9259

Also, here's another one:
See the design print on R..M..'s shirt

View attachment 9257
The spiral design of his shirt totally looks like and the colour matches too wth:

I haven't watched the whole thing yet again. Just bits and saw pictures. Tbh, I'm losing interest in them after knowing they're tied to the occult and into evil things but I'll keep observing. For now...

Also, look here: an iPhone x eye case. They're really excellent brand ambassadors for the sick !lluminat! The elite must be proud.
View attachment 9256

View attachment 9291

And fans want the same eye case. Woopdy Doo.
Yeap that sure is the p3d0 symbol

And i can never sleep with that eye looking at me from the back of my phone..

MochiAmour

Established
The second gif reminds me of this:

yinyang.png

yin and yang ("dark-bright", "negative-positive") describes how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.

This stage was definitely for symbolizing duality. Interesting how they overlapped in an infinity symbol (showing the constant struggle between light and dark?) where JK's dark side ultimately won the tug of war.

MJ was born into the occult because his father was heavily involved in it. I think they chose that song because 'Black or White' can refer to the duality of light and dark when it comes to the occult. The background is more than blatant at showing the context of what they're referring to.
Yes, I know that. I'm just surprised because I didn't expect them to dance to a MJ song. The last 4minutes of the song was (in my opinion) the main reason why the elite killed MJ. He used his occult knowledge against them and even owned 50% of Sony and spoke out against them.

MochiAmour

Established
Yes, I know that. I'm just surprised because I didn't expect them to dance to a MJ song. The last 4minutes of the song was (in my opinion) the main reason why the elite killed MJ. He used his occult knowledge against them and even owned 50% of Sony and spoke out against them.

ARMYs are saying it's an indirect response to Buzzfeed who wrote an article about racism within the fandom.

Delacourf

Established
i just watched that festa dinner, not fully but what I noticed:
Suga looking ok, laughing, and telling members 'i love u'
Jin is just jin, nothing
Namj as always 100 times talking bout himself and his feelings
Tae just tae
Jhop is also ok, said he is satisfied with his life
Jimin....sorry but he is such an ass kisser, i've noticed whatever any of them saying, he is always agrees and understands them, seems like the guy doesnt has opinion at all.
And....jk
Oh man, I feel really sad for him. Most of the time he is sitting with that sad eyes and depressed face, doesnt really laugh with them, and looks like he wants to get out as fast asas possible. I think jk hang out with them the least right now

MochiAmour

Established
Have you read the lyrics to this song? It's about obsession. It's quite dark. Even the title, "If I die, It's You" o_O

Excerpts:

Little by little
Like a withering flower
My heart aches

This damn love
Just because of you alone
I can’t stop even if I get hurt
Even if I die, for me it’s only you

Without you
There are only tears that pierce through my chest
And a dark hell I’ll fall into
To me, you are that kind of existence

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me behind
Your heart that turned away
Please turn (it) back towards me
I want the you who is desperate
It’s everything that (I’ve) risked (my) life for
Into the light that has been scattered

Without you
I have no blood or tears
I am just a dangerous shadow
To me, you’re that kind of existence

I will sacrifice myself to protect you
I will try to do it (despite) being doubted
This crisis right now, I

Am going to try to turn it into an opportunity

You’re my best choice

You can’t stop me

watch this video at 2:21 mark. RM is doing some "subtle" horn sign

but of course this could be his new way to hold the mic, maybe he has sensitive nails just like he has a sensitive eye ;)

@Maggieca I think you're right. YG is either coming to his own revelation of sorts or he is in a reflective period in his life.

Some of the things he's said has such finality in his words. Hard to explain. Interesting. There is another translation of this tweet that says NJ said YG's been in his feelings lately.
yeah I don't know if it's some type of revelation but he acts different. could be some other problem not related to this "occult" bussiness but there's something going on with him

MochiAmour

Established

but of course this could be his new way to hold the mic, maybe he has sensitive nails just like he has a sensitive eye ;)
Wow, I'm still processing how blatant they were with this ritual Festa.

Also, I can't take RM seriously with his head wobble that mimics a chicken as he's attempting to act all hard (and failing miserably) while flashing his allegiance symbol. Someone save this kid.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

whitetable

Established
still I remember when I loved BTS so much that I dismissed the idea of them ever being into the occult and found the illuminati videos quite insulting towards Kpop in general

do you think a channel should be made I honestly really want to help these fans
Maybe Twitter???? But fans are crazy there I really don’t know I need help
I am fully understood your kind intention to help those fans but I think we have known the answer from your message. We could not help those fans that are in a deep (or blind?) love with B_T_S. They will feel we insult them if we bring this illuminati things to their faces. Especially to those teenager fans. I have seen many teenager army who get really angry when someone share the illuminati in B_T_S. They just do not want to think their lovely innocent and cute oppa are in occult. It just don't make sense to them.

The army that we can reach I think those who already get a strange feeling about B_T_S but still do not have a clear idea about what is really going on behind the scene (no pun intended). I noticed the user in this thread are ex-army/army that already sense an eerie things such as symbolism, reversed song, and other illuminati thing before in B_T_S MV/songs like me and after reaching this thread or other sources about illuminati, the puzzles became complete and they realized that the eerie feeling is proven.

LOL. One of my friends even said to me that she doesn't want to share with me anymore regarding KPop and her favourite group after I comment this about her oppa "I think we can found many more handsome men in here rather than him (her favourite one) or him (my favourite one). Actually I think we just exaggerate our bias". And I did not have any bad intention back then because I just stated the truth. Yeah, we should not play with the people' heart who are in a deep love. That is the lesson that I get from that experience lol.

Have you read the lyrics to this song? It's about obsession. It's quite dark. Even the title, "If I die, It's You" o_O

Excerpts:

Little by little
Like a withering flower
My heart aches

This damn love
Just because of you alone
I can’t stop even if I get hurt
Even if I die, for me it’s only you

Without you
There are only tears that pierce through my chest
And a dark hell I’ll fall into
To me, you are that kind of existence

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me behind
Your heart that turned away
Please turn (it) back towards me
Into the light that has been scattered

Without you
I have no blood or tears
I am just a dangerous shadow

To me, you’re that kind of existence

This crisis right now, I

You’re my best choice
You can’t stop me
Is that what J!n and V sang? Even !f I d!e its you? If thats it, I probably saw another lyric version of it. I liked that song when I watched Hw@rang (I didn't know BT*$ back then) and listened/searched it after listening to it in the show. Their song has an upbeat rhythm to it but the lyrics are so dark/depressing. But yeah the title gives away its about like dying/sacrificing for someone. But for me, when watching the show, I only thought of it in the context of the show. And now, tbh, I still like listening it to it....

Also, interesting they decide to sing it during their fest@. I wanted to see a live version of it with different translations when I was still watching Hw@rang.
And the lyrics wow:

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me behind

[...]

This crisis right now, I

(Sacrifice, Crisis, Opportunity, Don't leave me?, Risk their life?). hmm.

MochiAmour

Established
Is that what J!n and V sang? Even !f I d!e its you? If thats it, I probably saw another lyric version of it. I liked that song when I watched Hw@rang (I didn't know BT*$ back then) and listened/searched it after listening to it in the show. Their song has an upbeat rhythm to it but the lyrics are so dark/depressing. But yeah the title gives away its about like dying/sacrificing for someone. But for me, when watching the show, I only thought of it in the context of the show. And now, tbh, I still like listening it to it....

Also, interesting they decide to sing it during their fest@. I wanted to see a live version of it with different translations when I was still watching Hw@rang.
And the lyrics wow:

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me behind

[...]

This crisis right now, I

(Sacrifice, Crisis, Opportunity, Don't leave me?, Risk their life?). hmm.

Coincidental that they had V and Jin sing it who both lost their grandmothers to apparent s@crifices???

He badly needs it. Maybe he needs 8,000 cans of those. That fly has been with his since their debut? His poor eye.
View attachment 9290 View attachment 9294
Honestly he is the one who seems to be really okay with this occult symbols doing them left and right. Or maybe I just haven't observed the others as much.. Maybe V and Sug@r come close to repping the el!te... All of them need to stop it. :mad:
:D.. Great edit.. I'm feeling sorry for that fly though ... She's being blamed by RM for what she's not doing:D

Coincidental that they had V and Jin sing it who both lost their grandmothers to apparent s@crifices???
Im shook. And wow, thats why maybe they decide to do the live version of (Even !f I d!e, it's you) now. Eventhough it came out in 2017. I'm getting a "nothing is a coincidence" vibe here guys.

yeah I don't know if it's some type of revelation but he acts different. could be some other problem not related to this "occult" bussiness but there's something going on with him
Wow, I'm still processing how blatant they were with this Festa.

Also, I can't take RM seriously with his head wobble that mimics a chicken as he's attempting to act all hard (and failing miserably) while flashing his allegiance symbol. Someone save this kid.:rolleyes:
The scary truth about Tomato Mozarella (bt$ sign under this trash).
Tomato mozzarella, sensitive nails, and chicken head wobble.
Lmao you guys crack me up. . I think we all need a little bit of humour to keep some clear minds with all this info. mozzarella tho that's my favourite cheese.:D
Also, R...M being more subtle with his hand and eye signs?(in his new tweet he didn't close his eye). Maybe they know this thread. Lmao (you never know).

Last edited: