BTS discussion thread

Cocomj

Star
Well yg seems to want to leave
v probably killed his gm and is feeling guilt?? Idrk about him
jhope... I actually don’t think we’ve talked about him in this thread a lot except for the fact that he’s friends with supreme boi..
jn he might be genuine
jk probably genuine as well seems to be happier than the rest of the group??
Well then i truly hope those who are genuine and probably wanna leave as you said (minus the occult part ofc )gets to live (not get murdered ) and repent with perhaps the help of our prayers (?idk ?)

Destruction109

Established
Guys you have more insight than i do (didn't read the other 284 pages lmao )so i was wondering what are your thoughts on J!min ?(i'm here bc of him tbh i know he is a sheeple but he looks off and depressed and idk what to think about this "poor" guy)
Plz don't ignore me ;_;
He laughs at his fans. So....He arrogant af. I don't really like anyone from bts except v and jayk

Destruction109

Established
Like a korean Justin Bieber type of guy you mean XD (J!min i mean also what an as* laughing at his fans but i'm not shocked he isn't the first to do that ) idk maybe it's just his wierd vibe he has that's f*cking me up :/ (Do you think v is "good " then ?)
At least he doesn't act like a tough shit for his fame.I have never seen him call someone "ugly" ( I think what really makes a person ugly is their personality) His members ridiculed him for his tan skin. And as for jungk00k I think he is not the type of person who will back down in stating his opinions. ( Even if
some of his opinions come of as really rude)
I don't think you read Jimins character will. He's not arrogant, definitely closer to perfectionist attitude.
Ehhh.... Anyone who laughs at their fans isn't a perfectionist... He is insecure ( because of his lovely bandmates) but that doesn't give him any right to put someone down to make himself feel superior.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
She is not his birth daugther and she is one of them that's why she looks the way she does, have such outward satanic imagery and even on her body and goes against all michael wanted for her in so many ways. I will post about this soon when I make a thread for her and tag you in it.

she does not want to protect herself. prince and bigi (blanket) do she does not. don't forget she knows what we know. she does wiccan, tarot reading, does spells all the time and everything. And yeah I think that was all joe and katherine was too spineless to stop it. She is just as guilty as joe is but she is a kinder person so she gets a pass.
I think shes biologically his, I see the resemblance honestly, but apart from that. She was the one that went to the mental hospital around 13 or 14 for suicide and went again once more after. obviously that's when they groomed her. I remember when she first started posting those things about secret society that not so secret. basically implying that it's in your face. the magazine cover she didn't where they compared her to Madonna, was all part of the "crowning". Her Instagram is creepy. given she was the only who has publically broken down shows she was targeted and groomed for the entertainment industry. Her older brother had directed some music videos, but you don't hear anything else from him.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
At least he doesn't act like a tough shit for his fame.I have never seen him call someone "ugly" ( I think what really makes a person ugly is their personality) His members ridiculed him for his tan skin. And as for jungk00k I think he is not the type of person who will back down in stating his opinions. ( Even if
some of his opinions come of as really rude)

Ehhh.... Anyone who laughs at their fans isn't a perfectionist... He is insecure ( because of his lovely bandmates) but that doesn't give him any right to put someone down to make himself feel superior.
perfectionism has roots in insecurity. the necessity to want to be perfect goes along with no feeling good enough.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
If that's the case then he should not rub his frustrations on his fans who pay a huge amount of money just to see his ass. That's common moral ethics, that somehow he lacks.
if your talking about the clip where he's doing the fangirl scream or what ever, I don't see that as mocking. the way fan girls act can be overwhelming. especially when you just see your self as regular old self and girls are just going crazy. so yes, it is funny to joke about. Was it the right time? maybe not.

Cocomj

Star
You guys are loosing me tbh XD
Paris is probably mike's daughter is my opinion but i wouldn't be surprised if she was involded into some type of occult because she is the only one approaching Hollywierd with no problem when you see her brothers are trying to stay are far away from all this shiz (this is my opinion)
Now about Jimin i didn't mean korean Justin Bieber as an insult or whatever
I was just talking if they insulted their fans they had that similarity in common
He has that cocky appearance that's for sure (i think it's probably part of his programming or something else ?)
But i feel something is up and my feelings never throw me off
Example : When i saw Ygi it was blatant to me he was depressed without knowing anything else about that creepy ass occult
I believe he is perhaps depressed and probably even went under abuse to get accepted more into the cult because he has no choice(I mean Jimin here ) (while some of us pray for their salivation )
Now i'm not a doc at all XD but trust me when i tell you i attract f*cked up people XD
Perfectionnism makes me sad tbh
I pray for all of them except RM if he's the one who dragged them into it
Disclaimer : this is only my opinion and based of what i've seen and also reading off from you guys and the internet but i'm always open to anyone who has insights more than i do
(I tend to be naive and i feel like some of y'all are trying to make me choose left and right so i had to state my opinion )
Please dont kick me out XD

Destruction109

Established
if your talking about the clip where he's doing the fangirl scream or what ever, I don't see that as mocking. the way fan girls act can be overwhelming. especially when you just see your self as regular old self and girls are just going crazy. so yes, it is funny to joke about. Was it the right time? maybe not.
Dude......They blew up after bst ....They are surrounded by crazy hormone filled fangirls for a long time. He should know better. And it's not funny to joke about tbh...He is a grown ass man now. I know you admire his lips and all but an asshole will remain an asshole.

JinnieAnne

Established
Anyone can be forgiven. No matter how huge your sin is. You only have to sincerely repent by heart .
Yes, it's true. Jesus didn't come in this world to forgive only some people, but all of them. But I also know that the the only thing that can't be forgiven is suicide, not because God doesn't want to forgive, but because suicide means giving up and it is a total separation from God and from life. This is why I am very worried when I hear about people who did this. :(:(

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Dude......They blew up after bst ....They are surrounded by crazy hormone filled fangirls for a long time. He should know better. And it's not funny to joke about tbh...He is a grown ass man now. I know you admire his lips and all but an asshole will remain an asshole.
:D:D:D:D I admire his essence, his mysterious vibe. the lips were just that one pic. but yes he does seem immature, they all seem immature.

Destruction109

Established
And btw the gif that I saw earlier is him impersonating his fan's reaction ( that was not a scream). I think it's rude to joke about a person's reaction when they see you. He should be grateful that his fan was really in awe when she saw him.

Cocomj

Star
I disagree here even if he is a grown as* man those girls or obssessive fan screams are creepy and hilarious at the same time sometimes
I'm a young woman and i will never understand why is that screaming necessary like come on they are (were ) human beings
I hope i'm not being too rude here

Destruction109

Established
I disagree here even if he is a grown as* man those girls or obssessive fan screams are creepy and hilarious at the same time sometimes
I'm a young woman and i will never understand why is that screaming necessary like come on they are (were ) human beings
I hope i'm not being too rude here
( Don't worry you are not being rude).
I was talking about a gif in the twitter where he was impersonating a fangirl's reaction to him. She was not even screaming. She was just in awe.( For example : when you see something beautiful, which in this case he is not , and you are mesmerized by its beauty.) That was rude and unnecessary. ( Of course screaming fans behave just like pawns of the devil himself/herself .) So I think he laughs when people genuinely likes him.(And this is when it's called idol worship)
And they WERE humans??? Lolol

Last edited:

Destruction109

Established
:D:D:D:D I admire his essence, his mysterious vibe. the lips were just that one pic. but yes he does seem immature, they all seem immature.
I hope I was not rude about it!!! I was just making it a little bit merrier here! ( Because in the previous threads arguments did not go well...) Sorry if I sound rude or anything! I didn't meant it to be.:):D

Christina D.

Established
I found a link to the previous kpop thread in the comment section of this video:
I don't know if someone already mentioned something like this: Maybe if we can get more "reactors" or youtubers like her to do videos talking about what they think of bt$ connection with the !lluminati like this.. in a non mocking way.. it can help raise awareness.. Check out the comments to the video, it was from last year but a lot of people are realizing. We should go for people/reactors that have a perspective and opinion and won't blindly follow bt$ as if they're gods. There are some popular reactors that are just there for the clout IMO so requesting them would be a futile effort because I assume they would still want to keep their views and likes high which means blindly supporting bt$. It's just an idea, i'm ok at planning but not so great at acting upon them so I hope this can help.
-----
Ta3 on getting a studio:
4 of the members have their own studios and 'hold me tight', which ta3 composed, was really well done, so I don't think he lacks the talent or skill. We have discussed how ta3 has been treated unfairly so this
could be favoritism(some tae stans think so at least)

Congrats Singularity charted!
Thank you
Your so talented dont you want to get your own studio too?
Im not that great. Due to me liking this and that.. BangPDNim likes when (we) write beats. If I dont write beats he wont use mywork.
No no you can do well
Shrug *waves*
I replied to many comments as I could a few months after this vid came out, & I agree it would instead be better to try to get those type of reactors to do it. Does anyone know of ppl that fit that^ desc?