BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hey guys. I managed not to listen to bts songs for about a week after finding out about thus thread but one day i felt like i had to listen to ly:tear in order to sleep. I’m seeing posts by some you saying that “make sure you dont fall asleep/get into an alpha state while listening to the songs”... so it’s probably bad but can someone please explain how it’s bad?
My father said that music is the easiest way to get into a persons's soul, so that's why the satanic occults use it to manipulate and fool people.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Am I the only one who noticed that V said "it s gonna be u" pointing his finger to Jin while singing even if I die it's u at the Festa Prom Party? This was so gay that it disturbed me.. I mean I believe this gay promotion is also a way of the satanists to give a wrong message especially to children ( the young generation). And also Suga saying lbtq it's all ok and normal made me cry (I don't want to make it seem dramatic;; I actually imposed myself to not care ab it but seriously after some days I couldn't stand but cry;; I m so sorry for their souls)

whitetable

Established
So yesterday I was listening to music and had my phone on the table face down since the speakers in the back while working and it suddenly switched mid song to BTS Danger, then it did it again after a bit to Even If I Die, It's You, and then did it again to The Rise of Bangtan and I kid you not did it again to Shinees Lucifer. Like nothing was near my phone including me. When I start working on a blog my phone keeps locking up or freezing.
It was real? I am in shock and confused after reading your experience. It never happened to me so it is kinda new and scary actually. How was your reaction when those songs played automatically? Were you feeling scared?

I suddenly remember when JayK did his solo VLive, a song also automatically played from his phone, and he did not even touch it. He kinda surprised back then. I need to make sure again about what he said back then but if I am not mistaken he said this, “Is it any ghost in here?” And then continue his VLive as if nothing happened.

Same, whenever I look at someone I can sense them abit but I have never felt anything weird with him, he seems to be a genuine person and he warms my heart. It’s quite sad to see with what surrounds him.
It’s weird but I don’t get bad vibes from him either it’s always RM that’s off to me, And confusingly but very rarely Jimin it’s like there’s something about him we don’t know personally and I don’t want to judge them but that’s what I feel but they all have moments that don’t fit their personas (mk ultra)

JinnieAnne

Established
Am I the only one who noticed that V said "it s gonna be u" pointing his finger to Jin while singing even if I die it's u at the Festa Prom Party? This was so gay that it disturbed me.. I mean I believe this gay promotion is also a way of the satanists to give a wrong message especially to children ( the young generation). And also Suga saying lbtq it's all ok and normal made me cry (I don't want to make it seem dramatic;; I actually imposed myself to not care ab it but seriously after some days I couldn't stand but cry;; I m so sorry for their souls)
And you know what hurts me very much?The shipping.I think some of the fans would prefer them to be gay than date another woman. I understand them at some point. It's the jealousy and the competition between women, but this is not OK. And fans seem to be so pleased and happy with them being gay. And I am pretty sure that all of them are straight. And I personally don't believe that Jimin is gay, even if sometimes his behavior is a little weird,because I think about the debut Jimin. He was so manly and cute and he seemed to be very confident.
And now maybe he acts like that because maybe he feels alone and empty because he has to be very careful to not lose his fangirls. Idk.
Jin is a mystery. And I hope that nothing bad happens to him.He is so precious and I feel like we have similar personalities.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
And you know what hurts me very much?The shipping.I think some of the fans would prefer them to be gay than date another woman. I understand them at some point. It's the jealousy and the competition between women, but this is not OK. And fans seem to be so pleased and happy with them being gay. And I am pretty sure that all of them are straight. And I personally don't believe that Jimin is gay, even if sometimes his behavior is a little weird,because I think about the debut Jimin. He was so manly and cute and he seemed to be very confident. You can watch Boy in luv LA version and you'll see that he enjoys being with those girls and I don't think he was acting. And now maybe he acts like that because maybe he feels alone and empty because he has to be very careful to not lose his fangirls. Idk.
Jin is a mystery. And I hope that nothing bad happens to him.He is so precious and I feel like we have similar personalities.
If the sexual abuse of the company is real.. in the way Iron says.. then maybe they became gay/bisexual bc of this.. :((

Maggieca

Veteran
No word on J1n from B!gH? No thank you to fans for keeping him in their thoughts? Business as usual?
well not even his bandmates or "brothers" kept him in their thoughts so there is no reason for B!gH to adresss his grandma anymore. everyone acted like it was a non issue and already forgot it ever happened. RIP to the poor woman

And you know what hurts me very much?The shipping.I think some of the fans would prefer them to be gay than date another woman. I understand them at some point. It's the jealousy and the competition between women, but this is not OK. And fans seem to be so pleased and happy with them being gay. And I am pretty sure that all of them are straight. And I personally don't believe that Jimin is gay, even if sometimes his behavior is a little weird,because I think about the debut Jimin. He was so manly and cute and he seemed to be very confident. You can watch Boy in luv LA version and you'll see that he enjoys being with those girls and I don't think he was acting. And now maybe he acts like that because maybe he feels alone and empty because he has to be very careful to not lose his fangirls. Idk.
the shipping is a bussiness for them, the company promotes the popular ships and they stalk fans on social media so they know they ship them together and analyse all their actions
And about Jimin I personally believe he has being abused or used for sexual favors and that's why he acts a certain way. you have to remember if they are part of the occult then sex is a huge part of it

Chic

Veteran
JM was rumored to be dating a Japanese girl.

And about Jimin I personally believe he has being abused or used for sexual favors and that's why he acts a certain way. you have to remember if they are part of the occult then sex is a huge part of it
I believe this too.^ Thinking back on what NJ said during that interview when they were asked about Mendes, it sounded like he was offering him up but we cant be sure. That's just an example, though, cos I've been thinking this about him. I'll give NJ the benefit of the doubt and say he mixed up his English.

I need to see what Iron said because if it is true, then maybe, possibly that's why his own dirt was released which resulted in him being put in jail.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I believe this too.^ Thinking back on what NJ said during that interview when they were asked about Mendes, it sounded like he was offering him up but we cant be sure. That's just an example, though, cos I've been thinking this about him. I'll give NJ the benefit of the doubt and say he mixed up his English.
yeah and remember RM wrote lyrics describing him as a "calico cat"
He acts very sexual but at the same time submissive, needs pyshical contact all the time and is always kind of "offering" himself. I don't know how to describe it but if you look at him interact with other men you will understand

Chic

Veteran
yeah and remember RM wrote lyrics describing him as a "calico cat"
He acts very sexual but at the same time submissive, needs pyshical contact all the time and is always kind of "offering" himself. I don't know how to describe it but if you look at him interact with other men you will understand

When do you think he started to show changes?

And what if there was a real reason behind why he looked like he didn't want to be in America during the first trip for the BBMAs?

Chic

Veteran
Just googled that mv then u know what popped first in my search results?

R.I.P. Jewel Brangman from AHL

a.k.a. one of the girls in the mv.

Is this true?

Better got nothing to do with all of this creepy stuff.

Welp, guess I would likely to stay away from their music.

Link

It is true. She was a model/actress and was dating Scott Eastwood (Clint Eastwood's son) at the time. She died from a freak accident.

Maggieca

Veteran
When do you think he started to show changes?

And what if there was a real reason behind why he looked like he didn't want to be in America during the first trip for the BBMAs?
yeah some of his pictures in the first BBMAs were weird. Looks like he wants to cry here:

But the last time they came to America he acted completely different. always smiling and acting a bit drunk
I think he started to change after that MAMA performance when he ripped his shirt off, this happened at the end of 2014 and maybe it was some kind of ritual for him?

JinnieAnne

Established
Just googled that mv then u know what popped first in my search results?

R.I.P. Jewel Brangman from AHL

a.k.a. one of the girls in the mv.

Is this true?

Better got nothing to do with all of this creepy stuff.

Welp, guess I would likely to stay away from their music.

Link
Yes, I heard about that a few moths ago when I was reading the comments on youtube and I was shocked and sad. I am very sorry for that girl. I don't know if it has to do with the boys. I don't think so. I actually don't believe in those sacrifices. This is a little bit too much. We can't assume anything like this.

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
yeah some of his pictures in the first BBMAs were weird. Looks like he wants to cry here:

But the last time they came to America he acted completely different. always smiling and acting a bit drunk
I think he started to change after that MAMA performance when he ripped his shirt off, this happened at the end of 2014 and maybe it was some kind of ritual for him?
Maybe he was sad because he doesn't know English and he was confused and didn't feel comfortable. I would be the same. I would be a little scared to be surrounded by so many strangers.
And this year he was happier maybe because he got used to America and maybe now he understands English more than before. We don't know what's happening in his soul.

Maggieca

Veteran
Maybe he was sad because he doesn't know English and he was confused and didn't feel comfortable. I would be the same. I would be a little scared to be surrounded by so many strangers.
And this year he was happier maybe because he got used to America and maybe now he understands English more than before. We don't know what's happening in his soul.
maybe....if he want to look at this as something non related to the occult
Sadly all the sings point to them being involved and I dont think anyone who is involved in that "dark world" can have peace of mind or soul

JinnieAnne

Established
Do you think nj still worth of repentance after all the things he had done to his "bandmates" and arm*y?

Just wanna know. Idek why but I feel a bit dead inside after reading that.
Why not? Because we don't actually know how he truly is. Everybody deserves and need forgiveness. I always try to see the good in people and I don't find him evil. I see something beautiful in his soul. And if he truly does some bad things, then it's not only his fault.

Last edited:

Niya

Rookie
Share your account we will follow you, u can write comments in bts fan accounts, some girls may check and find it'sinteresting. Dont be afraid of mean comments
At first I didn't want to share the name because lurkers (not on our side) could make connections... but well a really good hacker can always find information so there's no point of hiding this small thing... It's @kpop.on.repeat

Last edited: