BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Hi, guys! First of all thank u so much for the insightful info abt bt$. Been a lurker for a while but i have no idea the thread is getting bigger and bigger everyday. Congrats!

I know mostly we are talking about the boys' newest mv f4ke l0ve. But, there's one trailer mv (or whatever) called Serendipity, which is somehow got overlooked. If I'm not mistaken, there're pretty good amount of subliminal messages in the visuals. I mean hellooo.....Ji*min pricked himself with cactus thorn, causing his finger to bleed while being cute and charming, ain't dat ring something?

(Yeah at some point reminds me of "The Sleeping Beauty")

And him singing, "im your calico CAT..." smh

If you remember Jimin's breathing on mirror scene is similar to Selena Gomez's in "I want you to know". Animal prints, mirror, etc.

Sorry, I don't want to sound like a paranoid but this bt$ crap is getting real.

Pardon for my English skills.
Welcome :)
Ur English is great

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I don’t verbally speak much but sometime I chuckle because if my phone is spying on me all they would hear are the conspiracy videos spilling all their tea.

Something interesting happened on fb. I saw this cake company have a Moana themed cake and it had the spiral on it. I commented to be careful about that cause it’s a pedo symbol. I went back to check what people were saying and I can’t find the post. I’m wondering if it’s because I’m not following the page, but normally I’d get notifications.

hrosies

Rookie
I don’t verbally speak much but sometime I chuckle because if my phone is spying on me all they would hear are the conspiracy videos spilling all their tea.

Something interesting happened on fb. I saw this cake company have a Moana themed cake and it had the spiral on it. I commented to be careful about that cause it’s a pedo symbol. I went back to check what people were saying and I can’t find the post. I’m wondering if it’s because I’m not following the page, but normally I’d get notifications.
Maybe the person that posted it deleted the post?

Reactions: Lin

Niya

Rookie
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I made an instagram account to point out repeating symbolism in the kpopp industry in hopes that fans will see it and get suspicious.
I'll use many of the things you pointed out in this thread and the kpopp one, but I won't screenshot your posts or link it to this thread.
Hope that's okay! (If you want to know what my account name is pm me)

shilamoure

Established
Hey guys. I managed not to listen to bts songs for about a week after finding out about thus thread but one day i felt like i had to listen to ly:tear in order to sleep. I’m seeing posts by some you saying that “make sure you dont fall asleep/get into an alpha state while listening to the songs”... so it’s probably bad but can someone please explain how it’s bad?

Maggieca

Veteran
Ah that's too bad then :/
You know some people who are real assholes can be those who hide deep pain inside or they can simply be pure assholes as you said
( I don't know him so i can't judge based on other people jugement
It's just that i had this wierd/depressed/cocky aura all at once by looking at him so idk for real XD i'll give it up )
What about all the others what are you insights ? (Except RM i read enough about the subject :/)
I found Yoongi to be the most interesting because he usually talks about the dark side of fame and is not always trying to sell the happiness and rainbows image so for me he is a bit more "real" than the others

But in my opinion all of them are egomaniacs too obsesssed with fame and money to the point they have no shame to be blatant and mock their fans in their faces so I can't feel sorry for them until they show some kind of remorse and until now I don't see it
In the last FESTA you have Tae3 literally throwing the 666 sign with a big smile on his face and then they performing "pied pieper" the ultimate mocking song :rolleyes:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Does anyone think that the kpop industry recently got sold to the higher up?
Because the concepts are a bit darker now... and there are some weird symbols in mvs

maybe that bbmas award was the entry way to kpop becoming more heavily influenced
scary how the occultic concepts follow with the current youth's interests

Do they really want to recruit young people and brainwash them like this?
I think the higher ups have had their hand in it from the get go but since kpop wasn't that popular worldwide they didn't push them to push their agenda as much. Now that kpop has blown up the elite are gonna want their agendas pushed. Yes they are after the youth. The youth are the future.

dibidibidibs

Rookie
You know the sad part about all this is that if BT$ did come out and say we worship lucifer, the majority of Army will not bat a lash and jump on the worship lucifer bandwagon all because their oppas do. That's how influentiak they are. Probably the very reason they were chosen. It is no coincidence they have become so blatant during the festa.
Thats one thing that really bothered me from the beginning. How much influence they have on people Like i know people who bought expensive a** Timberlands and clothes just because b+$ wore them even down to wanting to buy a yellow blanket because of sere!nd!pity. And imagine how much those Lg phones that their advertising for are being sold...

shilamoure

Established
I think the higher ups have had their hand in it from the get go but since kpop wasn't that popular worldwide they didn't push them to push their agenda as much. Now that kpop has blown up the elite are gonna want their agendas pushed. Yes they are after the youth. The youth are the future.
it’s possible that the suicides, ferry accident & granny deaths are a sacrifice for the whole kpop industry to move up the ladder and so the elite can push their agenda. youth’s poor souls are being sucked out by those demons

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I never watched the video or listened to the actual song but I listened to the instrumental and it's such a bob LOL I love it.
The video is one of the most blatant occult rituals I've see.

It's the versace logo.. But the meaning of this logo is not good..
It's the head of Medusa..
But the Symbol Actually Means:

Vanity and promiscuity will ruin you.

Chances are you're familiar with the name Versace, even if it's only as "that word printed on things I can't afford." Just as iconic is the logo, based on Medusa
View attachment 9414
The brand owner gi4nni vers4ce is deeply interested in greek mythology .. Hence he used this head of hers..
The boys wore versace in their Danger mv
Hi, guys! First of all thank u so much for the insightful info abt bt$. Been a lurker for a while but i have no idea the thread is getting bigger and bigger everyday. Congrats!

I know mostly we are talking about the boys' newest mv f4ke l0ve. But, there's one trailer mv (or whatever) called Serendipity, which is somehow got overlooked. If I'm not mistaken, there're pretty good amount of subliminal messages in the visuals. I mean hellooo.....Ji*min pricked himself with cactus thorn, causing his finger to bleed while being cute and charming, ain't dat ring something?

(Yeah at some point reminds me of "The Sleeping Beauty")

And him singing, "im your calico CAT..." smh

If you remember Jimin's breathing on mirror scene is similar to Selena Gomez's in "I want you to know". Animal prints, mirror, etc.

Sorry, I don't want to sound like a paranoid but this bt$ crap is getting real.

Pardon for my English skills.
Ya him referring to himself as a calico cat does have some beta sex kitten feels about it.

Delacourf

Established
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I made an instagram account to point out repeating symbolism in the kpopp industry in hopes that fans will see it and get suspicious.
I'll use many of the things you pointed out in this thread and the kpopp one, but I won't screenshot your posts or link it to this thread.
Hope that's okay! (If you want to know what my account name is pm me)
Share your account we will follow you, u can write comments in bts fan accounts, some girls may check and find it'sinteresting. Dont be afraid of mean comments

Cocomj

Star
( Don't worry you are not being rude).
I was talking about a gif in the twitter where he was impersonating a fangirl's reaction to him. She was not even screaming. She was just in awe.( For example : when you see something beautiful, which in this case he is not , and you are mesmerized by its beauty.) That was rude and unnecessary. ( Of course screaming fans behave just like pawns of the devil himself/herself .) So I think he laughs when people genuinely likes him.(And this is when it's called idol worship)
And they WERE humans??? Lolol
I think in this case it's kinda rude then
Also well yeah they WERE humans not anymore if they sold their souls to the devil and by extension the sacrifices too
May look like all of us but they are just spawn of Satan (their little soldiers )
Again it's just an opinion (or theory a little bit )

Cocomj

Star
I found Yoongi to be the most interesting because he usually talks about the dark side of fame and is not always trying to sell the happiness and rainbows image so for me he is a bit more "real" than the others

But in my opinion all of them are egomaniacs too obsesssed with fame and money to the point they have no shame to be blatant and mock their fans in their faces so I can't feel sorry for them until they show some kind of remorse and until now I don't see it
In the last FESTA you have Tae3 literally throwing the 666 sign with a big smile on his face and then they performing "pied pieper" the ultimate mocking song :rolleyes:
Agreed XD
Also they need to f*cking quit mocking fans this is making me mad ugh :/

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
So yesterday I was listening to music and had my phone on the table face down since the speakers in the back while working and it suddenly switched mid song to BTS Danger, then it did it again after a bit to Even If I Die, It's You, and then did it again to The Rise of Bangtan and I kid you not did it again to Shinees Lucifer. Like nothing was near my phone including me. When I start working on a blog my phone keeps locking up or freezing.

synchronicities are like when you see repeating numbers like 333 222, seeing the same number continuously, or whenever you think someone is going to say something and they say it in the exact same way your brain was telling you the person was going to say whatever it was..

its actually pretty scary but cool at the same time lol but its harmless
its just you expanding your awareness

If you want an example.. i'm not sure if this would be counted as mind-reading but this was kinda weird
Lol I remember in algebra this year we were picking a number out of 10.. my friend and i kept picking the exact number that our teacher was thinking of.. even when I moved to another table and it was someone else from my table picking the number, I still got it right lmao all i remember is people going HOW COME THEY ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT
OH MY this happens to me a Whenever I look at the battery on my phone i see 66% and the time is always 17:17 or 20:20 So weird

Destruction109

Established
No word on J1n from B!gH? No thank you to fans for keeping him in their thoughts? Business as usual?
Bigshit never really cared about j!n very much to begin with. J!n's so called loving family doesn't even give a shit about his poor grandma.HMMMMM....
I think when j!n will be enlisted to the military their fame as bts will die down. I was reading yt comments like " I want them all to be enlisted at the same time. Bts will not be the same without j!n. " Bigshit is a company about buisness! They couldn't care less for his grandma.