BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
So jn and rMm are left to do a vlive,I cant believe fans think they do this shit voluntarily

I bet justin is happy ,cuz I'm thinking he doesnt have to go to SK for the mamas since restrictions are tightening back up due to the new covid variant

Aamy

Star
Do you think they are jealous of Megan because she won grammys,and they are disperate to win grammys,so they are in competition?
Its just an assumption, but why not? Even if it's not for the grammys, I think about RM who wants to be like american black rappers. Just for this, he could be see her like an ennemy. They have meet others celebs and they were more "cool" or "nice" toward them. Only Jk was enjoying his moments with her. The others were just lurking for her body in secret, but didn't want to be involved more than that with her, so we never know what were the real reasons about their behavior toward her. I really think some of them husr see her like a good body to look and that was all. If it's that, it's so narrow minded

Plot twist : It wasn't BTS who rejected Megan, but her because of bad behaviors behind the scenes toward her and we aren't aware.

They're trying to push that sick parasocial relation even more .
I despise the way they treat fans. They create a bond that's one sided, and each side uses the other to fulfill their needs.
I just knew they would take pics with halsey and will with coldplay if they show up to perform with them tonight

Megan,imo,is a bigger star than halsey and won three grammys in one night while halsey is still just a two time nominee

Plus hip hop is the biggest genre in the the states dominating the charts and radio sowhy would they treat megan like that

Cuz she is black and they are racist ass white adjacent wannabe koreans

Halsey was just in the audience and didnt even perform with them,maybe she turned them down cuz I'm sure they probably asked her to

Also no really big celebs attended their shows other than lizzo and maybe a few others-I know it cuz armi would have been bragging on so many celebs coming to btss concerts

Totally different from Harry's concerts where he had major celebs at many shows

Their distaste for black megan didnt stop them from lusting after her...check out yn reaction to megan coming onstage

Jk wasthe only one who was even remotely friendly to her
I think most of them were turned on but her color and race is why they won't treat her as an equal. Jk can be a professional and gracious with other people. He's also a normal man.

I doubt he was wearing any with that get up. People up front near the stage probably got an eye full while he was dancing ewww! He looked like a cheap male stripper and those pants didn't even fit him right.
That's stripper or thot clothes. He knows what he's doing. Staff probably told him to expose himself. He had his nipples exposed with another outfit.

Berrywon88

Star
Do you think that even sm staff do this?In the past I had interactions with a girl who said to be a fan,but the way she reacted,and talked was like she wanted to keep the reputation of sm clean,and I had a weird feeling,i stopped to talk with her and others related to her,because I had a weird feeling.She tried to depict sm as the best,and this behaviour reminds me bh staff.She said to me their thoughts about Jonghyun,Ta3min,and I noticed that sometimes she was monitoring how people react to Sh1nee,Ta3min,Jjong,now that I stopped talking about her i feel free to express my feelings,and my thought.
I think sm don't do it to the extent that bh does. Sm artists have a bit more wiggle room to say and do as they please, which makes their content more interesting. Basically how b*s once were. Also sm fandoms don't take everything so damn seriously all the time. NCT fandom for example goof around and make fun of situations with the members and it's all in jest.

Now if my memory is correct sm were actually looking for fans of superm that lived in the U.S. and would help with pr for the group. And the hilarious part is that they wouldn't get paid. So there you go right out in the open. Sm wasn't hiding it. The girl you were talking about could have just been an uptight company stan that needed some fresh air. I've definitely come across fans of b*s like that. They act like these kpop boys are paying their rent. It's ridiculous!

queen82

Star
I think my suspicions were correct about b*s with meg. I was called a lame a** b!tch for it on here but here they are looking nice and friendly with H@sley.
View attachment 66045
No pics with meg. She ended up posting photos by herself backstage. She canceled her performance with them at the award show I guarantee because something funky happened or was said to her during rehearsal with them or their staff...but she still had to make an appearance at their concert. And I don't want another person claiming to be black coming at me in their defense. B*s don't treat the white people they collab with the same as they do with the black. The evidence is right there...no need to tap dance for these fools that would call you kkamdoongie irl.
what's the point having a collaboration with someone that you didn't like, i mean the race , i know it's marketing, but ..

Berrywon88

Star
That's why jk and v voice cracked,but jm not...lypsinc!!Smh
Jn and jm lipsync the most...like all the time! So that's half of the vocal line without their mics on. Jk's mic is not only on for the most part but louder than jn. Jn when he does have his mic on it's real low. I can actually name the songs he lipsyncs everytime...Fake love, Airplane pt2, dionysus,...basically their entire discography lol.

queen82

Star
Jn and jm lipsync the most...like all the time! So that's half of the vocal line without their mics on. Jk's mic is not only on for the most part but louder than jn. Jn when he does have his mic on it's real low. I can actually name the songs he lipsyncs everytime...Fake love, Airplane pt2, dionysus,...basically their entire discography lol.
slaying the vocals omg

Asahi

Established
Oooh,you are right,in the video about jm lypsinc i saw also jn ,and I was not sure,but it seems he was not singing...even in this video he moves the lips,but he is not in synchro with the song

Asahi

Established
I think sm don't do it to the extent that bh does. Sm artists have a bit more wiggle room to say and do as they please, which makes their content more interesting. Basically how b*s once were. Also sm fandoms don't take everything so damn seriously all the time. NCT fandom for example goof around and make fun of situations with the members and it's all in jest.

Now if my memory is correct sm were actually looking for fans of superm that lived in the U.S. and would help with pr for the group. And the hilarious part is that they wouldn't get paid. So there you go right out in the open. Sm wasn't hiding it. The girl you were talking about could have just been an uptight company stan that needed some fresh air. I've definitely come across fans of b*s like that. They act like these kpop boys are paying their rent. It's ridiculous!
Yes,she is from usa,and she is superm stan,I think she could be one of this unpaid fan from sm

e-Enoch

Superstar
Oooh,you are right,in the video about jm lypsinc i saw also jn ,and I was not sure,but it seems he was not singing...even in this video he moves the lips,but he is not in synchro with the song
Yes, they actually do a lot of lip-syncing that it has become commonplace in their performances...

That's a form of "cheating" in live performances...it's really shameful to do that...it's like buying a fake painting...absolutely not worth the money...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Want to create a buzz, sexualize jk and get him half naked again or have him with a popular ship. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Yawn! And I think they know they don't have to be creative at this point since armies will eat up anything they do. The herd mentality will keep them from questioning any motives from that company.
Imagine if Jk threw that sweaty cloth at them...that would've created a "pandemonium..." lol!

e-Enoch

Superstar
If their boys are really running the music industry as armi loves to claim then why do they have to basically beg and plead to win fan voted awards

All this for men who wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire
Lol... These "lead armees" rallying and pushing for these "votes" are probably minions of the company itself...

The "blind allegiance" is sickening... betees armees are a microcosm of what's happening in the rest of the world...people are willfully getting "mislead and slaughtered.."