BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
They felt even "worse" when Jk could't help himself but stare...coz surely his "eyes tell..."

He was probably thinking..."Wow, we don't have this in my country... America is truly blessed..." (then secretly hums the Star-Spangled Banner...) Hahaha!
This cracked me up..Not the star spangled banner!
jordan-laugh.gif
I don't think you're wrong tho...this dude secretly loves America I'm telling you.

Aamy

Star
I've heard that "worse things happen"...In the "forest" (translated as, "In the Soop", in Korean)...lol...

Anyways, these armees "hating" on Meg alledgely because of her super sexy outfit...are false prudes...

Their reactions are more likely "fueled" by envy or jealousy...because they "can't be or never will be" with the boys like that...esp in that outfit...Haha!

They felt even "worse" when Jk could't help himself but stare...coz surely his "eyes tell..."

He was probably thinking..."Wow, we don't have this in my country... America is truly blessed..." (then secretly hums the Star-Spangled Banner...) Hahaha!
You had killing me. I'm sure the others members treat him like a traitor and scold him after dancing a little with her ! At least dancing.. they were more jumping but anyway !

They should did a rap battle in live just for everyone to see who can rap better, but BH is too coward to do this. It's not even funny, what is he or are they afraid of? Armys would keep shouting that RM or Suga are better than Megan when it comes to freestyle

A little tea assumption : they were mad because Megan refused to have sex with one or some of them, and began the :" You don't want this? OK we are going to boycott you during our performance, Army will be oblivious as usual"

e-Enoch

Superstar
You had killing me. I'm sure the others members treat him like a traitor and scold him after dancing a little with her ! At least dancing.. they were more jumping but anyway !

They should did a rap battle in live just for everyone to see who can rap better, but BH is too coward to do this. It's not even funny, what is he or are they afraid of? Armys would keep shouting that RM or Suga are better than Megan when it comes to freestyle

A little tea assumption : they were mad because Megan refused to have sex with one or some of them, and began the :" You don't want this? OK we are going to boycott you during our performance, Army will be oblivious as usual"
Oh, the other members were too "stiff" on that stage with her...only Jk was acting normal... so Jk had the real fun that time with Meg... :)

Berrywon88

Star
Its just an assumption, but why not? Even if it's not for the grammys, I think about RM who wants to be like american black rappers. Just for this, he could be see her like an ennemy
Something to consider is she's a woman. Rm could have zero respect for female rappers and wouldn't see her as competition or even talented. A lot of people still to this day don't think women can rap.

Aamy

Star
Oh, the other members were too "stiff" on that stage with her...only Jk was acting normal... so Jk had the real fun that time with Meg... :)
Maybe she hit them to show who run the american public and they were humiliated by a stallion ! Yoongi stay faaar away from her on scene. She threatened them when cameras were shut down , she has this type of vibe even if its sounds clichee, like don't mess with me

No more seriously? I don't know if he really had fun with her, it could be faked too just because he was the only one with an actual brain, and said to himself :" okay I'm not going against Megan fanbase we never know"

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
Something to consider is she's a woman. Rm could have zero respect for female rappers and wouldn't see her as competition or even talented. A lot of people still to this day don't think women can rap.
I tend to forgot this type of mentality about women in "rap game" or even in general, that's totally possible, but when you really considered someone as if he was nothing, then, it's unnucessary to show your miscontentment, it doesn't even affect your brain, more over this man seems arrogant. Do you really think someone who has real confidence about himself, is ready to show bad behaviors, even in front of cameras? To show insecurities via envy and jealousy?

If it's really only because of Rm doesn't value women in rap, it's more stupid that the jealousy thing. And worse of course

Last edited:

jem123

Established
Remember when BTS met with Halsey during their PTD concert, i noticed something.. Jimin didn't look happy for some reason.. dunno why, but his facial expression was very odd, like he was not smiling. Kinda odd, considering JIMIN always use to smile and giggle around Halsey when they performed together in Paris...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Remember when BTS met with Halsey during their PTD concert, i noticed something.. Jimin didn't look happy for some reason.. dunno why, but his facial expression was very odd, like he was not smiling. Kinda odd, considering JIMIN always use to smile and giggle around Halsey when they performed together in Paris...
I thought he was the closest to Halsey...Probably he was just "not in the mood" at that time...:)

Berrywon88

Star