BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
what's the point having a collaboration with someone that you didn't like, i mean the race , i know it's marketing, but ..
Aaah girl... work is work. Even if people hate each other, I remembered that I should act with a man I really dislike and it was the same for him. I do theater, and so we were obliged to play our lovers role, even if we wanted to kill each other after doing kisses scenes and hugging scenes. That was a nightmare for both of us, but we rested pro. So imagine them with all that pressure ? Money? Fame? It doesn't even shocked me. They weren't correct with her, they were just good to lust after her. Those looks bro. You can lust for her but not doing a good performance with her? Aaah

Aamy

Star
Yes, they actually do a lot of lip-syncing that it has become commonplace in their performances...

That's a form of "cheating" in live performances...it's really shameful to do that...it's like buying a fake painting...absolutely not worth the money...
Actually I can understand the play back thing. You should have a really strong stamina to dance and sing in the same time during several hours. These men can never rest correctly and are always high, you mix all of this and you have what you actually saw

e-Enoch

Superstar
I feel stupid,i believed that weverse answers were real,but it is fake.I think that having a narcissistic relationship is the reason why sometimes I can't distinguish what is true and fake,and sometimes I put in discussion everything,it is my way to protect myself.
There's a great deal of deception going on around the world now... we are all being subjected to a concoction of lies and manipulations...

A systematic "blurring" between right & wrong, true & false...every manner of confusion is being effected upon us all...

The saddest part is when the ones we thought we could love & trust are the very people who primarily deceive us... they are in the mix of the evil ones...

That's why it's important to arm ourselves with knowledge, wisdom, and discernment...

2 Timothy 3:1–4 — New Living Translation (NLT)
1 You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2 For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. 4 They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God.

queen82

Star
Aaah girl... work is work. Even if people hate each other, I remembered that I should act with a man I really dislike and it was the same for him. I do theater, and so we were obliged to play our lovers role, even if we wanted to kill each other after doing kisses scenes and hugging scenes. That was a nightmare for both of us, but we rested pro. So imagine them with all that pressure ? Money? Fame? It doesn't even shocked me. They weren't correct with her, they were just good to lust after her. Those looks bro. You can lust for her but not doing a good performance with her? Aaah
sorry but i can't fake with someone that i detest , even if it's work eh eh

e-Enoch

Superstar
Actually I can understand the play back thing. You should have a really strong stamina to dance and sing in the same time during several hours. These men can never rest correctly and are always high, you mix all of this and you have what you actually saw
Yes, I understand that, too....

But unfortunately, it's not an excuse for a substandard performance...

Fortunately for them, "their armees" will and can "accept anything & everything" as long as they see them on stage... that's idolatry = slavery...

jem123

Established
I was just watching a video about meghan thee stallion and bts performing in LA.. and the some of the comments my god.. smelly armpits are literally hating her for dressing so provocatively in front of their "boys", like bitch, its usa, meghan can wear whatever she likes..

Yes, they actually do a lot of lip-syncing that it has become commonplace in their performances...

That's a form of "cheating" in live performances...it's really shameful to do that...it's like buying a fake painting...absolutely not worth the money...
I think most of them were lip syncing. A few of them got caught on camera not singing when you hear their voices. I think Bh knew they weren't up to it and they used playback.

eyes@wide@open

Established
It's like a habit...he can't resist...precisely this is what "loving one's enslavement means..."
if its some form of mk-ultra I don't think they can stop, especially given how early this probabley started. You can't stop what you don't even realise is wrong - that's the sad part for me - at some point this was child abuse. Wonder if via therapy you can de-program? If you think of US entertianers like Beyonce, what will happen to her children? Is it generation after generation of abuse and slavery....

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
I was just watching a video about meghan thee stallion and bts performing in LA.. and the some of the comments my god.. smelly armpits are literally hating her for dressing so provocatively in front of their "boys", like bitch, its usa, meghan can wear whatever she likes..
Did they live in a forest? Are they really thinking that they haven't seen so much worse and provocative that what Megan wore ? XD seriously ! Respond them that some members were lusting after her in front of cameras. Big hypocrits

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
if its some form of mk-ultra I don't think they can stop, especially given how early this properly started. You can't stop what you don't even realise is wrong - that's the sad part for me - at some point this was child abuse. Wonder if via therapy you can de-program? If you think of US entertianers like Beyonce, what will happen to her children? Is it generation after generation of abuse and slavery....
This goes deeper than MKUltra as we know it... (this is just one of the many tools/techniques they use)...

...that mind control program must've evolved already into a non-invasive type, physiologically speaking...at least in terms of lab processes done on the "patients.." The "original experimental design" has been legally halted decades ago... But it doesn't mean that mind-control programs have been discontinued...

In fact, this must've become more subtle & sophisticated...I believe, the use of drugs became more heavy...

For example, during the Beatles era, they used a lot of LSD on them...along with a complete protocol of socio-psychological manipulation techniques...of course with the "willing participation" of the band members themselves...

The thing is, "selling their souls to satan" means total "enslavement" that typically comes in the guise of "company rules and practices..."

Can they still come out of it? Of course, they still can... but not without suffering all the "adverse consequences...including death..."

The trick of the devil is to subvert or remove the person's will to decide freely for himself/herself...that is the essense of control...

The battle is for the mind...and that's where satan's target of control is always aimed at...so then, the body just follows along or obeys the "controllers..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
Did they live in a forest? Are they really thinking that they haven't seen so much worse and provocative that what Megan wore ? XD seriously ! Respond them that some members were lusting after her in front of cameras. Big hypocrits
I've heard that "worse things happen"...In the "forest" (translated as, "In the Soop", in Korean)...lol...

Anyways, these armees "hating" on Meg alledgely because of her super sexy outfit...are false prudes...

Their reactions are more likely "fueled" by envy or jealousy...because they "can't be or never will be" with the boys like that...esp in that outfit...Haha!

They felt even "worse" when Jk could't help himself but stare...coz surely his "eyes tell..."

He was probably thinking..."Wow, we don't have this in my country... America is truly blessed..." (then secretly hums the Star-Spangled Banner...) Hahaha!

Kimiko

Veteran
I've heard that "worse things happen"...In the "forest" (translated as, "In the Soop", in Korean)...lol...

Anyways, these armees "hating" on Meg alledgely because of her super sexy outfit...are false prudes...

Their reactions are more likely "fueled" by envy or jealousy...because they "can't be or never will be" with the boys like that...esp in that outfit...Haha!

They felt even "worse" when Jk could't help himself but stare...coz surely his "eyes tell..."

He was probably thinking..."Wow, we don't have this in my country... America is truly blessed..." (then secretly hums the Star-Spangled Banner...) Hahaha!
That's why they are hating,cuz their smoll baby jk couldnt stop smiling at her

Jk was extra smiley and giggly around megan and I know his hardcore stans hated it

jem123

Established

OMG! I am hollering with laughter.. you might consider to become a writer..

e-Enoch

Superstar
That's why they are hating,cuz their smoll baby jk couldnt stop smiling at her

Jk was extra smiley and giggly around megan and I know his hardcore stans hated it
Oh yeah! Those jealous, "conservative bitches" are bitching on the fact that Jk didn't only look...But stared and smiled at Meg... Hahaha!!!

(Please pardon the strong use of certain words to drive the point..lol!).