BTS discussion thread

JimiJymy2

Rookie
People would say it's impossible for a celebrity to have serious mental illness but we see it all the time. The structure of being a celebrity let's them function but barely. When they're in different places, they breakdown. I think it's possible he could have a mental illness or Asperger's, but that's my personal opinion. Gotta cover my ass there. He's not acting normally at all.

I thought skinship was something they liked to do. This isn't skinship. He's pulling his hand away because it feels weird and he digs his finger in his leg.

I don't know...
I'm not really familiar with T*T so, I've had to watch some parts of the original clip to try understand what was going on.
It seems that Beomgyu was wild and talking more that he should in that live so, Yeonjun was loosing it lol.

I don't know if Beomgyu is always like that or if he took something prior the live or if he wanted to go to the bathroom?
In the first three minutes he kept talking about green/mint colour (ref to Kai's hair) then Yeonjun grabbed his leg to make him stop (at 03:17min and 03:30min).

Another "strange" moment between 09:00min-09:10min (focus on Beomgyu and Soobin/beanie guy) and other similar moment throughout the live.

I didn't know that they were all so young...It's interesting that their birthdays fall the same months as some stb members (idem for some Enhypen members).

Taehyun (blond haired guy) reminded me of Jonghyun in this live...man, my heart. painful to watch.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
And they've done this placement before...
Also, notice the bondage.
View attachment 63840
View attachment 63841
The freemasons main symbol and The slavery bondage(only hope ald jeon are the one without it) , i noticed something else , their placements changed between this one (beyond the scene and the permission to dance ) but not joon, like the chess , they're the pieces that needs to be moved on the board in order to win the game, no matter what position they have on the board there's someone moving them, and again the chess is associated with the elites.
Also bts have switched from "bulletproof boy scouts" to " beyond.the scene " in 2017 .
And beyond means "a further side of something" or "the unknown" , imo it means that the whole bts era, have more meanings then what people think, that confirms more what is said in here .

cadiz

Star
The freemasons main symbol and The slavery bondage(only hope ald jeon are the one without it) , i noticed something else , their placements changed between this one (beyond the scene and the permission to dance ) but not joon, like the chess , they're the pieces that needs to be moved on the board in order to win the game, no matter what position they have on the board there's someone moving them, and again the chess is associated with the elites.
Also bts have switched from "bulletproof boy scouts" to " beyond.the scene " in 2017 .
And beyond means "a further side of something" or "the unknown" , imo it means that the whole bts era, have more meanings then what people think, that confirms more what is said in here .
I remember them changing the name to beyond the scene. But did they ever use it?
it was a random thing to do

but that was the moment (in 2017) when they started promoted full time in the US

cadiz

Star
That person also made a post about a man who went to JM's apartment when he was drunk.
The clip was from one of their movie where the members drank together

the same person has JM and JK anti accounts
in the JM anti account, they keep protecting JK and saying JM is the only problematic member
but they also have an account about scandalkook lol

not sure what is the pusposse of those accounts, or who is behind them

Laura755y

Star
I remember them changing the name to beyond the scene. But did they ever use it?
it was a random thing to do

but that was the moment (in 2017) when they started promoted full time in the US
I really dont know if they did , imo, them switching when they started promoted in the us means theres a big reason behind it.

Berries

Rookie
Anyone who buys shares of stocks or is gifted with shares of stocks automatically becomes "part owner" of that company. But "ownership" is leveled depending on how much shares that person has...either of majority or minority...

Betees get "income" in the form of dividends or when they sell portions of their shares at a profit on any trading day. When they decide to sell all their shares either thru a regular stock trading day or a special buy back offer by the company itself, then they lose all shares and automatic ownership.

I don't think they "own" part of the business by majority capitalization because that would be too costly for them to afford...because in that case, they would be truly utter fools to be working their ass out if in fact they are actually owners of the company. Why work like "enslaved" employees when you are, in fact, the "bosses??" It doesn't make sense.

Of course anyone who buys any stocks from any company for that matter can make an earning, if that company earns...stockholders earn through dividends or through a higher price value of the traded company where they bought shares...These remain on paper, though, as would be reflected in their portfolio valuation, until they actually sell them... Who knows if any of the betees might have bought stocks from Samsung or Hyundae or Lotte...The thing is, market values fluctuate and change very quickly just like any person's mood...Haha!
There seems to be confusion here because of the names being the same.

Big Hit Entertainment owns Big Hit Label and other businesses
Big Hit Entertainment changed it's name to Hybe
The members of BTS owns at least 7% each shares of stock in Hybe (they were said to have bought more shares on their own)
BTS owns 33% of Big Hit Label
Anything else beyond this I don't know and definitely don't care about their financial portfolio

I really don't know all the financial terms of their agreements
I don't know what financial capitalization means
I agree value =/= cash

I think in the beginning they did work very very hard and and apparently it paid off. I think hard work and sacrifice is a price you pay to attain your goals. I think of Beyonce and how hard she said she works when preparing for shows, how she would be harder on herself if she messed up(because she was her own boss) and make herself do it 20 more times perfectly instead of 5 more, for example.

Where I once thought they were being exploited and used, I no longer feel that is the case. I think NOW they are ALL IN and in 100% agreeance on whatever it is "they" are doing.

tzolld

Established
I don't know...
I'm not really familiar with T*T so, I've had to watch some parts of the original clip to try understand what was going on.
It seems that Beomgyu was wild and talking more that he should in that live so, Yeonjun was loosing it lol.

I don't know if Beomgyu is always like that or if he took something prior the live or if he wanted to go to the bathroom?
In the first three minutes he kept talking about green/mint colour (ref to Kai's hair) then Yeonjun grabbed his leg to make him stop (at 03:17min and 03:30min).

Another "strange" moment between 09:00min-09:10min (focus on Beomgyu and Soobin/beanie guy) and other similar moment throughout the live.

I didn't know that they were all so young...It's interesting that their birthdays fall the same months as some stb members (idem for some Enhypen members).

Taehyun (blond haired guy) reminded me of Jonghyun in this live...man, my heart. painful to watch.

Oooo these interactions are soo uneasy , tense and uncomfortable...what the heck has happened with these guys behind the scenes ?
I barely have any time at the moment, but will definitely watch the whole thing once I get time. These little moments between yn and bg are really weird indeed. But I actually observed in another video, which I might post another time, where yn also gave a very angry look at hk. I feel like personality wise yn might be quite dominant and likes to get his way /scold other members. Theres always someone in these groups who is managing/puppetering the others or having unbalanced power dynamics. In yn case it is also clear though that he is struggling with stuff also, but obviously they all do. I think in enhyp#n heesung might be the most dominant one.

Yeah right, bg is so so underweight...He also gives me the impression of being potentially really fragile mentally. I think out of all hybe groups, t+t gives me the most uncomfortable vibes in terms of their dynamics. While with the other groups, theres of course plenty of moments too that reveal an uneasy dynamic, with t#t though, it feels like to me, as if there is fundamentally a wrong vibe going on within the whole group. As a group, they always give off the most uncomfortable/tense vibes . In some earlier reality show things they filmed, there were actually many scenes where they seemed genuinely sweet and supportive of each other. But it is especially since the last comeback, that something feels like it has shifted in a major way, and there is just an uncomfortable and unhealthy vibe. Like you can tell that something(s) must have happened. Especially also with the unhealthy change in their appearances.
What do you think happened? He's very underweight and that's not healthy. He told Hk that he seemed happy and he hoped he wasn't struggling like him. Similar to Jm, he's attention hungry, but I think it's because he went from a loving family to that. It's not a substitute for love. I think he's mentally fragile too.

I don't know...

He's always like that. Sometimes Yj will snap on him. I'll watch the video and come back to this thread and share my opinions.

Oooo these interactions are soo uneasy , tense and uncomfortable...what the heck has happened with these guys behind the scenes ?
I barely have any time at the moment, but will definitely watch the whole thing once I get time. These little moments between yn and bg are really weird indeed. But I actually observed in another video, which I might post another time, where yn also gave a very angry look at hk. I feel like personality wise yn might be quite dominant and likes to get his way /scold other members. Theres always someone in these groups who is managing/puppetering the others or having unbalanced power dynamics. In yn case it is also clear though that he is struggling with stuff also, but obviously they all do. I think in enhyp#n heesung might be the most dominant one.
It's Yj and Sb that are pulling the strings of others. Th stands up for himself and doesn't take any abuse from anyone. Yj is the favorite because he's loyal and does whatever it takes to be on top. Sb is the leader. He was the music bank MC for the last year. Probably has a sponsor.

These people are so freaking weird. That is not normal. And I don't know his name but the main guy in T*T gives me bad vibes (also he needs to chill on the lip injections). They try to push them as so masculine and strong and they look like they could be snapped in half and they are so thin. Also, Hy*e is just going along with all the weird music trends of being "alternative" and "emo" when T*T are clearly not anything close to that. That group literally screams try-hard
That's Yj, and he needs to chill with the fillers and surgeries. Sb has started to get fillers too. The oldest is Yj, and he's Bang's favorite. He gets everything and is treated like the center but he's not.

I don't know...

After watching, something has happened. It could be a code for something else. He was talking about mint too much, and it aggravated the others. Sb didn't try to hide his disgust with Bg.

Berries

Rookie
I really dont know if they did , imo, them switching when they started promoted in the us means theres a big reason behind it.
They have Hybe America now

Hybe HQ

Hybe HQ is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hybe Corporation. The company comprises three divisions: Hybe Labels, Hybe Solutions, and Hybe Platforms. Under each division are wholly or partially owned subsidiaries of its parent corporation.

Hybe Labels

This is the entertainment and music production division. Prior to the rebranding, it was known as Big Hit Labels. Subsidiaries within the division operate independently of Hybe Corporation but receive creative support.[42]

On April 2, Hybe's 100% stake acquisition of Scooter Braun's Ithaca Holdings and all its properties, including SB Projects (which manages artists like Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande) and Big Machine Label Group, through its subsidiary Hybe America,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybe_Corporation#cite_note-Hybe_America-46 was announced.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Universal Music has partnerships for a lot of the American companies that Hybe acquired. This is probably how they chose Meg for the remix: Megan is managed by Roc Nation, Roc Nation has a partnership with Universal Music.

They really coming for the American piece of the pie for the long haul,

Riko

Veteran

Hybe HQ

Hybe HQ is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hybe Corporation. The company comprises three divisions: Hybe Labels, Hybe Solutions, and Hybe Platforms. Under each division are wholly or partially owned subsidiaries of its parent corporation.

Hybe Labels

This is the entertainment and music production division. Prior to the rebranding, it was known as Big Hit Labels. Subsidiaries within the division operate independently of Hybe Corporation but receive creative support.[42]

On April 2, Hybe's 100% stake acquisition of Scooter Braun's Ithaca Holdings and all its properties, including SB Projects (which manages artists like Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande) and Big Machine Label Group, through its subsidiary Hybe America,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybe_Corporation#cite_note-Hybe_America-46 was announced.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Universal Music has partnerships for a lot of the American companies that Hybe acquired. This is probably how they chose Meg for the remix: Megan is managed by Roc Nation, Roc Nation has a partnership with Universal Music.

All that just from 5 years of actual success of BTS. Absolutely bloody crazy when you think about it isn't it?

Laura755y

Star

Hybe HQ

Hybe Labels

Yeah, i guess that was the whole point since the beggining. Also the story behind how bang started the whole business is weird, he started it in 2005 but launched in 2013 lets not forget that a former kpop idol in super junior nd who have great relations with the UN... etc have said before bang even collected tge members that a group will rise internationnaly around 2012 which happened , thats means everything was indeed planned way way before.
Also to think about it, they all became millionnaires in a matter of 8 years or less, made a coorporation with ithaca holding , they did all thos only because of bts?!? Only with one group.
Theres noway they paved the way, the whole thing was sponsorised since the very beginning, it's like an investisement of the elites,and it goals are very clear.

Last edited: