BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
it just a trailer of fan fiction , but i don't know it's could be true, since of them have clearly some mental issues or something :

Laura755y

Star
it just a trailer of fan fiction , but i don't know it's could be true, since of them have clearly some mental issues or something :

I always was fascinated by some of their fan's work tbh, some of them have really great talents, in editing , collecting infos, writing stories....etc, yet they waste em in this . Hope they're using em in their life not only in this.

Berrywon88

Star
Jealous and envious?!? Of them?!? Sir or Ma'am you must be hella delusional to say that, but i'd respect it if this what your level of understanding what i said is. Or understanding in general.
you know the truth? Since you do know it, i'm wondering what are you doing in here ? The people here are seeking it not knowing it.
Be sure to have a blessed day either :)
I'm pretty sure they're a troll account. These type of accounts crop up here to derail the thread...seems like everytime we uncovered something. I'm going to try my best to ignore them.

Berrywon88

Star
both tweets got deleted, what did they say
Armpits started attacking her account so she deleted her thread. It basically said what we were talking about on here with evidence...that most fanbases were bh employees and they filtered the info that was released to the public. They could keep an eye on the fandom and then report bck to bh. She mentioned how all of their contracts were up, hence why they all closed at the same time and new ones just take their place. Most Karmy are aware of this of course, they know most everything while iarmy were in the dark.

Iarmys were fighting amongst each other about fanbases closing due to member online hate, American concerts etc. Sorry but they are so stupid. Did they ever ask how those accounts had info before everyone else. How in a matter of seconds after bh released something they would have content posted from it already.

e-Enoch

Superstar
not surprising, companies gift their stocks to important employees who bring in tons of profit so that they can retain them. now that bts owns that huge of a stake in bh, they are definitely not going anywhere, unless they sell these stocks
Having shares of stocks makes them co-owners of the company. Unless, that "co-ownership" is tied to their contract as "employees" and thus, stipulated that they can only hold the shares if they remain employed with them. Otherwise, according to law, i.e., securities exchange rule, they have the option to leave as employees and still hold their shares in the company. They can still be co-owners...

I wonder if they've ever entertained the idea that all 7 of them can actually leave that company or finish their contract, pull their resources together and establish their own company. That would make them strongly in control of their financial future... And if they decide to make a public offering, that could even make their business bigger...

I heard a rumor before that Jin dreams of "buying" Bigh...t. Perhaps he meant it for a joke...but a better option would be to create his own company and be its own President & CEO, with the rest of the Betees as members of the board....cool! Haha!

e-Enoch

Superstar
The thing is they CAN go because they own 33% of the Record company and have stock which means they don't have to perform and can just sit back and make money off of other performers. BH has made a lot of business moves in acquiring or merging with other companies including American ones namely the one who Justin Bieber belongs to(can't remeber the name). So they make money off of Justin Biebers sales and whatever else his contract says.

They're set as long as BH continues to make money. It would be in their best interest to also see other groups in the company prosper.

What record company or artist can you name in the U.S. has had this happen? I can think of one company Motown Records with Stevie Wonder and Smokey Robinson.
Unless there's a provision in their contract that they can only hold on to the shares for as long as they are employed with them. The 33% is distributed equally among 7 members. They are contracted individually despite being in a group. That doesn't seem to give each one of them a strong leverage. Besides, Hyb is a huge corporation with lots of subsidiaries...if the stocks are mainly from Bhi..t, even if it's the parent company, it may not be enough to rely on income coming from this, considering how volatile the stock market is...Truth is, one big scandal can send their assests straight to the waste bin, just sayin'...

Riko

Veteran
Having shares of stocks makes them co-owners of the company. Unless, that "co-ownership" is tied to their contract as "employees" and thus, stipulated that they can only hold the shares if they remain employed with them. Otherwise, according to law, i.e., securities exchange rule, they have the option to leave as employees and still hold their shares in the company. They can still be co-owners...

I wonder if they've ever entertained the idea that all 7 of them can actually leave that company or finish their contract, pull their resources together and establish their own company. That would make them strongly in control of their financial future... And if they decide to make a public offering, that could even make their business bigger...

I heard a rumor before that Jin dreams of "buying" Bigh...t. Perhaps he meant it for a joke...but a better option would be to create his own company and be its own President & CEO, with the rest of the Betees as members of the board....cool! Haha!
I wonder how much it would cost to buy their names and rights to their own identity back from bighit though, but yeah I think they could have been really successful as let's be honest, once BTS is no more, Army will dissolve as well and not care about the other artists under Hybe. And other companies and investors would have chewed their arms off to get a piece of the pie. But I feel like they've been so mentally dominated by their label that they will remain loyal no matter what. I don't think it would be easy in Korean culture to go against the status quo in such a big way, the media would ruin them with their scandals, real or made up. They should've done that though in 2018 when they were forced to re sign. In 2026 they won't have the power they have now imo.

Laura755y

Star

Attachments

Laura755y

Star
Unless there's a provision in their contract that they can only hold on to the shares for as long as they are employed with them. The 33% is distributed equally among 7 members. They are contracted individually despite being in a group. That doesn't seem to give each one of them a strong leverage. Besides, Hyb is a huge corporation with lots of subsidiaries...if the stocks are mainly from Bhi..t, even if it's the parent company, it may not be enough to rely on income coming from this, considering how volatile the stock market is...Truth is, one big scandal can send their assests straight to the waste bin, just sayin'...
Thats very true, no one knows whats the contract is really about, what are the consequences of them trying to leave, and what kind of contract they did sign for, 33% is basically nothing looking at how big and powerfull bighit became, i aslo heard that Rm have a different type of contracts, dont know how accurate that is tho,
That what i was trying to say, they maybe have more power now, but they can't really do nothing with it, the highers ups have already files of their scandals, maybe records even, one tiny scandal and everything will be done for them.
Them not leaving after making such fortune, side deals...etc, means they got to deep to even move freely now.

Laura755y

Star

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
I wonder how much it would cost to buy their names and rights to their own identity back from bighit though, but yeah I think they could have been really successful as let's be honest, once BTS is no more, Army will dissolve as well and not care about the other artists under Hybe. And other companies and investors would have chewed their arms off to get a piece of the pie. But I feel like they've been so mentally dominated by their label that they will remain loyal no matter what. I don't think it would be easy in Korean culture to go against the status quo in such a big way, the media would ruin them with their scandals, real or made up. They should've done that though in 2018 when they were forced to re sign. In 2026 they won't have the power they have now imo.
Surely, Hyb made sure and is making it certain that it's going to be a huuuge legal battle if ever these men would one day want their identity back. The company's greed is of titanic proportions, it's fiercely intimidating...but who knows, one day it will bump into an iceberg and meets its demise...

It must not be easy in SK ent industry to fight this out...but it might be worth the battle...Just very recently, the court ordered MLD Ent to pay Daisy of Momoland her unpaid earnings of 79M KRW...So there's a silver lining there...

I believe there are brilliant lawyers in SK who could represent the betees to buy back their rights to their identities...

All the same, I believe they should still venture to recreate their own artistic group even with another name. They will, for sure, still have their loyal fans... it's still a big market for them, I think.

Either they take the risk to extricate themselves from the blood-sucking leech of a company the soonest possible time, or choose to stay passive until their last ounce of lifeblood is completely drained. They must act while they have the oxygen to do so...

Berrywon88

Star
That what i was trying to say, they maybe have more power now, but they can't really do nothing with it, the highers ups have already files of their scandals, maybe records even, one tiny scandal and everything will be done for them.
Them not leaving after making such fortune, side deals...etc, means they got to deep to even move freely now.
This! We saw t*e cry on stage back in 2018 about disbandment...the last time that man had real emotions. He's a shell now around them just going through the motions. They might have resigned a contract but it was by force I'm sure. They all look miserable and done. I'm kinda sick of fans and people that claim they aren't armys saying that b*s has all this control and they do whatever they want blah, blah, blah. Even in the West an artist doesn't have any control over anything, what makes them think a kpop artist would? They are filmed 24/7 and I just know there's dirt that can be used against them. Plus, scandals outside the group that the company must know about. Bh must have a vault by now of their scandals. An artist just leaving isn't that simple or I'm sure one of them would have been done it. People say jm and I agree along with t*e and yn.