BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
This! We saw t*e cry on stage back in 2018 about disbandment...the last time that man had real emotions. He's a shell now around them just going through the motions. They might have resigned a contract but it was by force I'm sure. They all look miserable and done. I'm kinda sick of fans and people that claim they aren't armys saying that b*s has all this control and they do whatever they want blah, blah, blah. Even in the West an artist doesn't have any control over anything, what makes them think a kpop artist would? They are filmed 24/7 and I just know there's dirt that can be used against them. Plus, scandals outside the group that the company must know about. Bh must have a vault by now of their scandals. An artist just leaving isn't that simple or I'm sure one of them would have been done it. People say jm and I agree along with t*e and yn.
Yes! They might have power, but not over their life for sure, im sure at least one of them is done, bit still cant walk away. And if its not the case, then they probably erased what left of their humanity, and morals for earning money.
And even if they do habe all this almighty power, that i dont see, theres always someone more powerful, have more money, and control, theu're mere humans not gods.
Yeah, hoolywood artist have no control at all, best example is britney and kaney, they play with theor lifes in the worse disgusting way ever.
Sk artists, the one who aren involved are no different, fact is the whole country is under their mercy, everything is corrupt to the bones.
Perhaps he is the "most programmed" among them...?
I really dont know, but its a point that should be taken into concideration,.

Berries

Rookie
Unless there's a provision in their contract that they can only hold on to the shares for as long as they are employed with them. The 33% is distributed equally among 7 members. They are contracted individually despite being in a group. That doesn't seem to give each one of them a strong leverage. Besides, Hyb is a huge corporation with lots of subsidiaries...if the stocks are mainly from Bhi..t, even if it's the parent company, it may not be enough to rely on income coming from this, considering how volatile the stock market is...Truth is, one big scandal can send their assests straight to the waste bin, just sayin'...
They own stock AND ownership in the business, 2 different things. I mean, you make money until you don't, that's in every business.

Every time a subsidiary makes money so does BTS despite the stock price.

7% is still a lot when it was 0%. Especially when the money gets higher, for instance, 7% x 300,000,000=21,000,000. You have some black minority owners in sports teams with substantially less ownership but they still make money, for instance Usher put in 9M of 375M to buy the Cleveland Cavaliers. That's 2.4% ownership but he's making money without having to dribble a ball so if the team nets 300,000,000 x 2.4%= 7,200,000 he will get .

There is absolutely NOTHING bad in this. It was a GIFT.

Laura755y

Star
It looks like they're Buddhists with the 8 point stars and flowers.
I also noticed something, their placement is like that of a pyramid, or like the the unicursal hexagram with jin at the meeting point.
And its again associated with crowley. This is pretty intersting.
@Berrywon88

Attachments

tzolld

Established
This is the longer version of the video. He has to hold his hand to make him stop. Rm is the same height as both boys, 5'11. He's complained about his weight of 165 lbs. BG is 116 lbs and Yj is 136. For Yj, he's at the low end of normal, but Bg is very underweight. Why are they so small and probably being made to do fanservice to keep fans happy? That company takes boys and destroys them.

Yeah right, bg is so so underweight...He also gives me the impression of being potentially really fragile mentally. I think out of all hybe groups, t+t gives me the most uncomfortable vibes in terms of their dynamics. While with the other groups, theres of course plenty of moments too that reveal an uneasy dynamic, with t#t though, it feels like to me, as if there is fundamentally a wrong vibe going on within the whole group. As a group, they always give off the most uncomfortable/tense vibes . In some earlier reality show things they filmed, there were actually many scenes where they seemed genuinely sweet and supportive of each other. But it is especially since the last comeback, that something feels like it has shifted in a major way, and there is just an uncomfortable and unhealthy vibe. Like you can tell that something(s) must have happened. Especially also with the unhealthy change in their appearances.

e-Enoch

Superstar
They own stock AND ownership in the business, 2 different things. I mean, you make money until you don't, that's in every business.

Every time a subsidiary makes money so does BTS despite the stock price.

7% is still a lot when it was 0%. Especially when the money gets higher, for instance, 7% x 300,000,000=21,000,000. You have some black minority owners in sports teams with substantially less ownership but they still make money, for instance Usher put in 9M of 375M to buy the Cleveland Cavaliers. That's 2.4% ownership but he's making money without having to dribble a ball so if the team nets 300,000,000 x 2.4%= 7,200,000 he will get .

There is absolutely NOTHING bad in this. It was a GIFT.
Anyone who buys shares of stocks or is gifted with shares of stocks automatically becomes "part owner" of that company. But "ownership" is leveled depending on how much shares that person has...either of majority or minority...

Betees get "income" in the form of dividends or when they sell portions of their shares at a profit on any trading day. When they decide to sell all their shares either thru a regular stock trading day or a special buy back offer by the company itself, then they lose all shares and automatic ownership.

I don't think they "own" part of the business by majority capitalization because that would be too costly for them to afford...because in that case, they would be truly utter fools to be working their ass out if in fact they are actually owners of the company. Why work like "enslaved" employees when you are, in fact, the "bosses??" It doesn't make sense.

Of course anyone who buys any stocks from any company for that matter can make an earning, if that company earns...stockholders earn through dividends or through a higher price value of the traded company where they bought shares...These remain on paper, though, as would be reflected in their portfolio valuation, until they actually sell them... Who knows if any of the betees might have bought stocks from Samsung or Hyundae or Lotte...The thing is, market values fluctuate and change very quickly just like any person's mood...Haha!

Laura755y

Star
Anyone who buys shares of stocks or is gifted with shares of stocks automatically becomes "part owner" of that company. But "ownership" is leveled depending on how much shares that person has...either of majority or minority...

Betees get "income" in the form of dividends or when they sell portions of their shares at a profit on any trading day. When they decide to sell all their shares either thru a regular stock trading day or a special buy back offer by the company itself, then they lose all shares and automatic ownership.

I don't think they "own" part of the business by majority capitalization because that would be too costly for them to afford...because in that case, they would be truly utter fools to be working their ass out if in fact they are actually owners of the company. Why work like "enslaved" employees when you are, in fact, the "bosses??" It doesn't make sense.

Of course anyone who buys any stocks from any company for that matter can make an earning, if that company earns...stockholders earn through dividends or through a higher price value of the traded company where they bought shares...These remain on paper, though, as would be reflected in their portfolio valuation, until they actually sell them... Who knows if any of the betees might have bought stocks from Samsung or Hyundae or Lotte...The thing is, market values fluctuate and change very quickly just like any person's mood...Haha!
As someone who studies business, you explained this very very well.
"Market values change quckly like any person's mood" that got me laughting hard Lol, and it's so true.

Berries

Rookie
I also noticed something, their placement is like that of a pyramid, or like the the unicursal hexagram with jin at the meeting point.
And its again associated with crowley. This is pretty intersting.
@Berrywon88
Yes I do see that. Jewish mysticism(Kaballah) and Buddhism are closely related although not exactly the same. What is interesting about this to you? I'd really like to know.

Laura755y

Star
Yes I do see that. Jewish mysticism(Kaballah) and Buddhism are closely related although not exactly the same. What is interesting about this to you? I'd really like to know.
The way alot of things are related to crowley, he used to be an occultist and alot of his books are related to occult, magic..,
The way they shape the members as symbols, they're putting alot of symbols that have different meanings but still leads to the same goal in one picture.
Also they're putting a show and targeting 3 different type of audience: their fans in order to gain cash .
Their sponsors/elites...: to both gain cash, but more to show their loyalty( im not talking about the members only but also the whole compagny)
And finally: the ones who are aware of the meaning behind all of this, the dark side if you wanna call it this way and are against it, it's like mocking them.

Last edited: