BTS discussion thread

shilamoure

Established
Tbh sometimes when I’m microwaving my food I think “wonder if it could explode, what if it just exploded while heating up my food”, I can kind of see where he’s coming from but out of all things it’s a very specific thing to say, there are way more scarier things than that.
He‘s very specific. It’s kinda worrying...why microwave?

riane

Rookie
I'm not sure myself; however I think Wonder was "Euphoria." Someone can correct us either way.

All of my wonder
The answer to that
I call you her, her
Cuz you’re my tear, tear

- Outro: Her
I don't get the lyrics it kinda makes no sense here. all their lyrics do have hidden meanings and the fact that they don't make sense sometimes could support that.

Kas

Rookie
Tbh sometimes when I’m microwaving my food I think “wonder if it could explode, what if it just exploded while heating up my food”, I can kind of see where he’s coming from but out of all things it’s a very specific thing to say, there are way more scarier things than that.
If it's possible try to avoid using microwave oven at all. Check out this article https://www.medicaldaily.com/microwaves-are-bad-you-5-reasons-why-microwave-oven-cooking-harming-your-health-250145

blissfate

Veteran
Last edited:

saintroserosalia

Established
Hello this thread is for kpop group BTS!
Before you start I recommend you to check this useful information:
Video explaining the illuminati symbolism in their MVs:

Sorry, kinda off topic but whenever I read the comments from the illuminati symbolism, I just wanna smh.
Look, if their music makes you happy...Then listen to them...(of course in limit.) And be aware. If you like their music then no need to hold back. Just be careful though. Have a strong mind. Don't be vulnerable. More vulnerable= more easy to brainwash.
If we want to enjoy life then we have to be careful of the dangers.
I concur. I also listen to them in moderation and now that I am aware of their 'agenda'. Almost bought a snickers unconsciously simply because I remembered how snickers 'ate' Hobi in FL even tho I hadnt eaten snickers in years. Wow, I literally shook my head in order to get back to my senses, lols. Immediately put down the choc and walked out of the supermarket.

Christina D.

Established
They really think it’s a joke smh

View attachment 8376

Cringex100000

This person is the definition of simple minded and brainwashed. Like HELLO there are different roles everyone plays and ways and angles to brainwash the masses and have them under your control. For example forming a 'connection' with fans & fans believing suddenly they know everything about the boys' real selves/irl behaviour. They're not innocent BABIES & they didn't get this big through fans alone it's so obvious.

Maggieca

Veteran
They really think it’s a joke smh

View attachment 8376
yeah this is why I have my doubts about posting links to this thread on youtube, armys there take it as a joke and they will just come here to troll. I think that if people really feel something strange is going on they will look for info themselves. But I'm not going to be sharing a link with obsessed fangirls who woship jimin's booty :rolleyes:
This site is very popular, you can easily read VC articles and understand the meaning of the symbols and if you take part of the forums is because you want to do it and you agree something more is happening, not because you want to read the crazy delulus sharing crazy theories about oppa

I didnt know about the illuminati but I started to see repeated symbols in music videos and movies and I knew something was going on, people who are not blinded by celebrities will see the repeated symbols and realize is not a coicidence.

Chic

Veteran
yeah this is why I have my doubts about posting links to this thread on youtube, armys there take it as a joke and they will just come here to troll. I think that if people really feel something strange is going on they will look for info themselves. But I'm not going to be sharing a link with obsessed fangirls who woship jimin's booty :rolleyes:
This site is very popular, you can easily read VC articles and understand the meaning of the symbols and if you take part of the forums is because you want to do it and you agree something more is happening, not because you want to read the crazy delulus sharing crazy theories about oppa

I didnt know about the illuminati but I started to see repeated symbols in music videos and movies and I knew something was going on, people who are not blinded by celebrities will see the repeated symbols and realize is not a coicidence.

I agree. I found it on my own too even though I've been coming to VC for years now. What prompted me to look for B+S here was when I wanted to know more about BST music video. Lo and behold...

blissfate

Veteran
I feel like there will be another s@crifice then

I was hoping I wouldn't find anything, but there's something called microwave torture
- Microwave weaponry systems like the Active Denial System are used in tandem to deliver physical attacks designed to stress targets, torture them physically, and turn their homes into places of extreme distress. Hoping to drive the target from their home or workplaces. -
-This whole website is bizarre, I hope it doesn't apply to JK.:oops: [TRIGGER WARNING] http://www.electronictorture.com
Description of a (continuous) high intensity microwave weapon attack (Again I don't think this applies to JK but it is a plausible form of torture so COULD be possible):
"This weapon makes your skin really burn like a very heavy sunburn and cooks your inside, you really feel being cooked alive, you are heated like meat in a microwave oven, with intensities that exceed those of a microwave oven. Gal is coming out of your throat and fluids inside your body evaporate making you instantly burp. In case of high intensity there is also a burning sensation on the other side of the body, where the beam, of approx. 10-30 cm diameter leaves the body. If they cook you long enough cooked body cells explode inside you, when aimed at your upper body, lung cells explode/ are destroyed and reducing lung capacity immediately noticed when walking stairs or running. The burning sensation and the cooked-inside feeling will go away after 5-30 minutes or 1-2 days depending on the duration and intensity, it may take a day or more to recover from high power microwave bursts with durations of 5-60 seconds (but can you recover from these amounts of irradiation?). A cup of milk is heated and starts evaporating after 5-10 seconds. The electronic weapons aimed at you can make you burp or fart within 1-3 seconds, hence the intensity of electromagnetic irradiation is not only used to torture a person but murder as well."
-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect:
-I think the microwave auditory effect applies more then the microwave weapon attack:

"The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radartransponders during World War II. In 1961, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.[1]" --> Numerous individuals suffering from auditory hallucinations, delusional disorders[10] or other mental illness have claimed that government agents use forms of mind control technologies based on microwave signals to transmit sounds and thoughts into their heads as a form of electronic harassment, referring to the technology as "voice to skull" or "V2K".[11]
The only thing is that an actual microwave isn't used for any of these two methods (duh), just the waves, microwave frequencies and burning sensations so I don't really know, this might not be accurate
EDIT: realistically I don't think this could have anything to do w JK so please don't come at me
In my opinion I think thats a bit of a reach
I could honestly see where people could be scared of the microwave since it is kinda loud