BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
I have this feeling they speak better English than they let on, they may still be working at translation with understanding it as I understand certain words don’t translate as easy or at all in Korean, but for them to not speak at all in these situations seems like a show & to play up Rm who doesn’t always do a good job either. I think the having them silent and awkwardly smiling is to play up the “innocent boy” image. Or their silence could also be their insecurities about their English or maybe it’s a bit of both?!
Jn,h0pe,jky and yn understand english very well...they may not be able to articulate it back well but they understand it pretty good
Vee is also decent its jimn who understand english the least

queen82

Star
just watched that megan the stallion video

surprised nobody mentions how many times they did the devil horn sign with their hands...like 10times
I watched the video without sound so maybe the context explains it. but it was pretty obvious

anyways, the whole thing seemed pretty staged with the cameras shoved in their faces

and some of them looking embarrassed because she is so big next to them
she looks a giant next to them

Berrywon88

Star
Someone mentioned it i guess,
the way they were doing those "i'm dumb face" when they were "learning how to do it" and acting clueless asf, as if they never done or see the others do it before,
The whole thing seemed weird really, the way they were acting was as if someone is putting a chain around their necks and controlling their very move, those clips were a combination of being afraid to have skinship with her (the armts will probably cut their d***ks) and trying to act comfy (which was a failed attempt).
The "dumb face" they always pull I think is suppose to be an imitation of wide eyed innocence. But you can't fake something like that. Rm does it and it's obviously so fake. He sucks at acting.
92247397_2678280065740618_5941755579461533696_n.jpg
We've discussed jk is the best actor of them all, jn and jhpe is next. And yeah they have to be very careful not to be too close with a female star on camera. It's all so ridiculous!

The "dumb face" they always pull I think is suppose to be an imitation of wide eyed innocence. But you can't fake something like that. Rm does it and it's obviously so fake. He sucks at acting.
View attachment 63707
We've discussed jk is the best actor of them all, jn and jhpe is next. And yeah they have to be very careful not to be too close with a female star on camera. It's all so ridiculous!
I'm trying not to say shit about him, but it's so hard. Y'all are pulling out all the stops.

Berrywon88

Star
Puberty can do a lot but it doesn't change faces. I agree with you on your analysis. He had serious work done. He was average or below as a teen.
Yup, and one last thing I noticed is his slight lip fillers. He normally has no top lip but sometimes it's fuller. I think he gets them done from time to time. He's had so much work done. As much or more than jhpe.

Natural
95b8afe0e426e1ecfaebe8d0cd25f24d.jpg
120053418_3403957869702120_1735822486984925327_n.jpg
Lip fillers
1621017159-untitled-1.jpg106736762_3107498116014765_8436397116682577427_n-1.jpg

tzolld

Established
Earlier this year, an idol had some interesting remarks during a twitch stream. He referred to another player as his sugar daddy, and made blow job motions. I think he spilled the tea. He's also had an Instagram meltdown because of his group ostracizing him. A lot of people can't handle sleeping with people to have a career. That's dehumanizing and not what anyone thinks about when they get into singing. Sorry if this is off topic, but idols leave clues about what they go through. It's on their bodies, suicide notes, substance abuse or they breakdown online.

I remember in this video with fallon where the members made some really weird gestures that came off as sex#al to me.

In 1:17 , that hand motion that gin briefly does is a bit like a blowj#b motion, and at 1:01 the motion jk does also.
Man this is also so dark and disturbing the implications of that....in this interview for instance almost every second sentence can be interpreted as double speak with a hidden meaning. Are they implying that they had to have some kind of intercourse with fallon....
Also what THE HECK kind of weird motions is jh doing at one 3:31, and jk just zoning off like he often does.
And when jm says at 3:49 after th asks him to say what they used to do in highschool together, and he says "eating delicious foods", I also found that really suspicious because the way he says it comes off like it has another meaning. I wonder if he actually is meaning to say that he and th used to prosti##te themselves in highschool. MAYBE. I don't know it for sure of course, it is just a careful theory.
The reason why I thought that was just because we know by now that often when food is mentioned in elite sponsored content, it has a sex#ual meaning, and unfortunately mostly a ped# meaning at that. So they were both minors together in highschool, and apparently went out to eat delicious foods together , I interpreted that to possibly mean something like, we su##ed di#s together or something like that.
jm said "my highschool days were quite tough", and right after that th asks him to tell him what they used to do together, and then he says this...
I wonder if I could be right about that. What are your thoughts on this ?

Yup, and one last thing I noticed is his slight lip fillers. He normally has no top lip but sometimes it's fuller. I think he gets them done from time to time. He's had so much work done. As much or more than jhpe.

Natural
View attachment 63709
View attachment 63712
Lip fillers
View attachment 63714View attachment 63711
I thought he had a mild form of fetal alcohol syndrome because of his behavior and his lip. A lot of SK people have nonexistent upper lips. There's also a huge problem with alcoholism. Now I feel bad, because it was just his facial features.

I remember in this video with fallon where the members made some really weird gestures that came off as sex#al to me.

In 1:17 , that hand motion that gin briefly does is a bit like a blowj#b motion, and at 1:01 the motion jk does also.
Man this is also so dark and disturbing the implications of that....in this interview for instance almost every second sentence can be interpreted as double speak with a hidden meaning. Are they implying that they had to have some kind of intercourse with fallon....
Also what THE HECK kind of weird motions is jh doing at one 3:31, and jk just zoning off like he often does.
And when jm says at 3:49 after th asks him to say what they used to do in highschool together, and he says "eating delicious foods", I also found that really suspicious because the way he says it comes off like it has another meaning. I wonder if he actually is meaning to say that he and th used to prosti##te themselves in highschool. MAYBE. I don't know it for sure of course, it is just a careful theory.
The reason why I thought that was just because we know by now that often when food is mentioned in elite sponsored content, it has a sex#ual meaning, and unfortunately mostly a ped# meaning at that. So they were both minors together in highschool, and apparently went out to eat delicious foods together , I interpreted that to possibly mean something like, we su##ed di#s together or something like that.
jm said "my highschool days were quite tough", and right after that th asks him to tell him what they used to do together, and then he says this...
They're so awkward in American interviews. Why are they imitating xes during an interview? When a fan asked what's delicious in Busan, Jk laughed and didn't say. He told Jm and he said it's what you're thinking. Fans think he means fish. They're so delulu, and think he's innocent. He obviously meant oral sex. They probably had sponsors during high school or after debut. Tae had a part in a kdrama as a nugu. That's not the usual way things happen.

Laura755y

Star
He can't smile without looking fake. Probably hates everything about his job, except the money.
That got me laughting, but yes, imagine having to put on an act in every interview, being infront of camera 24/7, hiding ur true self, hiding ur life(partner,family,sexuality, sick side businesess,....), having to please sponsors/elites/.., pushing sick agendas for some dollars,(thats if they're not part of some sick pedo,drug,prostitutiln rings) which fuck up their brain, humanity,and all their morals.
Hell they probably fake their smile even when theyre alone, i bet they got disgust by their own action, kinda sad but it was their choice after all,

Berrywon88

Star

I think everything you said is extremely likely. They always seem to have inside jokes and code language. The way they'll laugh about something and look guilty is a dead giveaway that they're talking about something dirty. Like how you mentioned jm laughed after saying he ate food with t*e..jm also looked around at the other members. It was definitely sus.

Kimiko

Veteran
Idk why j00n doesnt keep his hair black it makes him look slightly better-slighty

Yes they always talking in code amongst each other and when h0pe said jky was a man now after that what's tasty in busan...how naive do their fans have to be to not realize that they are obviously talking about something sexual

Here jmn is saying he eats good then he proceeded to lick his pizza
IMG_20211008_184646.jpgIMG_20211008_184656.jpg

I mean it's so obvious yet armi think these grown men are innocent babies

That got me laughting, but yes, imagine having to put on an act in every interview, being infront of camera 24/7, hiding ur true self, hiding ur life(partner,family,sexuality, sick side businesess,....), having to please sponsors/elites/.., pushing sick agendas for some dollars,(thats if they're not part of some sick pedo,drug,prostitutiln rings) which fuck up their brain, humanity,and all their morals.
Hell they probably fake their smile even when theyre alone, i bet they got disgust by their own action, kinda sad but it was their choice after all,
Everything is so fake, they start to forget the real them. They lose touch with themselves. Do you think he had a sponsor? I don't think so. He had to do everything himself or make moves with Pdnim, and his writing and producing.

Berrywon88

Star
I always hated most American/Hollywood T.V. and interviews thinking they were all so fake...I had no idea that anything could be worse until I was introduced to Kpop. The Kpop industry has to be one of the biggest lies I've seen. Nothing is real and everything is hidden. At least in the west stars can openly date and have kids.

Laura755y

Star
Everything is so fake, they start to forget the real them. They lose touch with themselves. Do you think he had a sponsor? I don't think so. He had to do everything himself or make moves with Pdnim, and his writing and producing.
Looking at it now, the whole "BTS" era is pre-planned, years before their debut as a group, so i guess the whole thing was sponsorised sence the very beginning, it's the same as the "beatles", a psychological and commercial movement, an illuminati or free mansonry creation, they were put as visuals doing,acting and saying, the things that are on the script, they're a tool to creat a cult, push sick agendas, the best proof is their fandom, the way "some" people got/get addicted to them, especially young ones, and bring out the bad side of them, when it comes to industries like i said 90% is an act, all people see is a biig show, last night i saw a comment of a fan talking about fanservice nd she said " bts knows what their fans like, so they got all touchy with eachother only cuz they love us and wanna make us happy" i mean how can someone be so fucked.up in the mind to say such thing, they're basically almost.making out nd everyone is looking at.it as a very normal thing nd not only bts.
Like someone here said, the most strong elites are racist, and she was 100% right, the ones who are on the very top of the pyramids are sooo racist,and believe in the existence of a pure race, what makes me think that them putting "black people" (beyonce,jayz,rihanna) like hollywood icons, "asians" as icons as well, some "arabs"....etc, is a whole plan to destroy them furthrer by given them material thing nd sometimes control over others lives yet taking away the power over their own lives, taking it all at ounce, nd having complete control over them. Making slaves outta anyone who isnt a pure race. Yet people still put their moral and humanity aside to be slaves for fame;money... thats both sad and pathetic.

Laura755y

Star
I always hated most American/Hollywood T.V. and interviews thinking they were all so fake...I had no idea that anything could be worse until I was introduced to Kpop. The Kpop industry has to be one of the biggest lies I've seen. Nothing is real and everything is hidden. At least in the west stars can openly date and have kids.
Me too, kpop is something else, they should do everything while being afraid to get caught, i never though that dating someone is a scandal, until i got to know kpop, like he/she is a human, humans need to socialize like wtf is wrong with u, how can dating someone be a scandal, its only a scandal when u trynna hide it from ur parents.tf!

Last edited: