BTS discussion thread

And don't forget the clip in which jaykay was kissing his legs or feet May be . I have never seen jaykay doing this kinda thing with any other member even not with tae or jm ?!??
He's probably the one who introduced him to the world of xes. Also raised him, bought his food and comforted him. After his real parents, he and Rm were his parents. The group babied him, and that can lead a child to become a rotten adult sometimes.

LovelyStan

Established
There's an age issue in the gay community. Younger men are in demand, along with slim, adolescent bodies. An older gay man will find it harder to get a partner, and find it very hard to see images of men like himself in society. I don't think it's as big of an issue in the lesbian and bi communities. It's possible that these are his partners or lovers. Older and younger relationships are very common. He's cultured, well educated and wealthy. Probably preferred by older men because of his youthful looks and knowledge.
Gross

Laura755y

Star
I absolutely do not think Jk is this airhead goofball that he pretends to be. I think that is a part of his act. He is very smart and clever. I think he is much higher in the BTS chain than anyone thinks.

I was watching the Meg video and they all play dumb quite often. They know ALL of them know how to do that hand move, but some of them sitting up there acting like it was new to them too. They do this ALL the time too.
I totally agree, i saw a clip on twitter and it was so disturbing to say the least, the way they act dumb as if they're not in the same group or under the same industry, also Meg went on the same act with them, the whole thing makes u think that almost everything related to the music and movies industries nowadays (hollywood, sk, japan, bollywood....etc) is at least 90% faked.
As for jeon, i agree he's not dumb, but acts in an impulsive way, also now i'm pretty sure he is involved nd have strong people on his side who plan nd helps him out, just the fact that his name was mentionned in the sympson alone makes it more obvious. But i wonder at what cost.

Berrywon88

Star
JK’s nose has been on a journey! I agree with you - he’s somehow managed to revert back to a version closer to his original one now but there was a time when it looked super pinched in and pointy. I also feel like he’s done something to his face and jaw?
Haha a long journey, I like the way you worded that and his nose has. Also, I agree with what you said about his face and jaw. It's definitely different. If you don't mind I want to bring up something I been noticed but haven't seen anyone talk about...something has been done to jk's cheeks and mid face area. I'm thinking early on he had buccal fat removal.
These before pics show he had a more sagging appearance, more cheek fat, less definition. I understand he was kid but still.IMG_-judnts.jpgIMG_wrpjcv.jpg
afab546277b45e7c125b5c2f46ab7bb9dc8f1242_hq.jpg
Then around Dope comeback when his
face drastically changed. All of his features were lifted and more angular. People might say it was puberty, but I don't think so.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
8c7cfa9d12cd962c25ce5a8f89593fec.jpg
28377583_1647591068663568_4307533352045438271_n.jpg
As far as now with his jaw area, I think that could be due to fluctuating weight. He's said before that he likes a sharp jawline and starves himself to get one. Skipping meals etc. When he gains weight it's obvious and his face becomes more round.

You can see what I'm talking about with these two pictures.
1605361189-17cd4bd0-ce50-4cb7-b998-7e21f97323e1.jpeg.jpgGJBSPMBDXJAFJKD4IOBM6GLGAE.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
Tae looking the most alive and happy he has in years in that new vid of them meeting Megan the stallion.

Kookie really has something weird going on with him, he was fully zoning out and just flapping his arms at some point. I feel like it's not even for the cams, he's just so spacey, he was glowing and cheesing so much around Megan lol, lord save her from his stans.

I just want one of these celebs to drop the tea on what they're really like when the cams stop recording them. I feel like they're awkward as fuck and not just because of the language barrier.
T*e did look happy but they all were more focused on her dog than her. The only one that really looked at her was jk and rm of course because he has to being the go to English speaker. And Rm always comes across as super arrogant and borderline rude with these western celebs. I don't know, it's his tone. Too bad he's the group's spokesperson. Also, Meg looked super uncomfortable and nervous. And all their staff and cameras around them geez. So I think it still looks awkward with them meeting people even when the cameras are on.

Riko

Veteran
T*e did look happy but they all were more focused on her dog than her. The only one that really looked at her was jk and rm of course because he has to being the go to English speaker. And Rm always comes across as super arrogant and borderline rude with these western celebs. I don't know, it's his tone. Too bad he's the group's spokesperson. Also, Meg looked super uncomfortable and nervous. And all their staff and cameras around them geez. So I think it still looks awkward with them meeting people even when the cameras are on.
The dog was a good buffer for the awkwardness caused by the language barrier and all the cameras. Jk was feeling it hard lol, he was glowing . But I don't think it was too bad, better than the celebs at the award shows when they first blew up lol. Meg was probs nervous cos they don't speak English plus the fans dissect every millisecond and would turn on her in a heartbeat so she was probs v aware of herself in front of the cams.

Berries

Rookie
Haha a long journey, I like the way you worded that and his nose has. Also, I agree with what you said about his face and jaw. It's definitely different. If you don't mind I want to bring up something I been noticed but haven't seen anyone talk about...something has been done to jk's cheeks and mid face area. I'm thinking early on he had buccal fat removal.
These before pics show he had a more sagging appearance, more cheek fat, less definition. I understand he was kid but still.View attachment 63686View attachment 63689
View attachment 63690
face drastically changed. All of his features were lifted and more angular. People might say it was puberty, but I don't think so.
View attachment 63691
View attachment 63694
View attachment 63695
As far as now with his jaw area, I think that could be due to fluctuating weight. He's said before that he likes a sharp jawline and starves himself to get one. Skipping meals etc. When he gains weight it's obvious and his face becomes more round.

View attachment 63698View attachment 63699
I also think he looks different depending on his hairstyle.

Berries

Rookie
The dog was a good buffer for the awkwardness caused by the language barrier and all the cameras. Jk was feeling it hard lol, he was glowing . But I don't think it was too bad, better than the celebs at the award shows when they first blew up lol. Meg was probs nervous cos they don't speak English plus the fans dissect every millisecond and would turn on her in a heartbeat so she was probs v aware of herself in front of the cams.
The video was also edited so I'm sure there was some other stuff that happened that was left out that may have told a different story.

Kimiko

Veteran
I've always thought that jky/vee were the least racist member in the group and $uga/jimn the most racist

Jky/vee were also the 2 that seemed most comfortable around MTS

Mts is smart for mentioning making a music video together on camera cuz she sees that to get that #1 on BB bttss will have to put more involvement and interaction like they do with their white collaborators

And yes they all were more interested in her cute dog than her but they seemed really taken aback by her height

She is like 5 ft 10 and was wearing tall heels so she towered over all of them

Berrywon88

Star
True, I think maknae lines fans can be insane. I saw a few getting jealous over the way jk was acting with Meg. He looked pretty star struck...

Laura755y

Star
If Jungkook ever turned up with a beautiful black girl on his arm, we don't need to worry about China leading us into WW3 cos these girls will legit find a way to get the codes to the nukes and end us all.

(Do it Kookie :p ).
Im dead lol, they gonna find us all and burn us alive, those little monsters are fkn psychos, ...
True, I think maknae lines fans can be insane. I saw a few getting jealous over the way jk was acting with Meg. He looked pretty star struck...
Imo, he look like he (jeon) was putting a very strong act, i watched a few clips and i think he was exaggerating with the whole laughting hard, i dnt know if im looking too much into it but thats what i think.

Berrywon88

Star
If Jungkook ever turned up with a beautiful black girl on his arm, we don't need to worry about China leading us into WW3 cos these girls will legit find a way to get the codes to the nukes and end us all.

(Do it Kookie :p ).
Lmao now that would be a "scandal" they wouldn't be able to get past. We all know how racist that fandom is, their heads would all explode, which would be messy but for the greater good of mankind hahaha.

Riko

Veteran
I wanna know if he got her number haha. If they have her join them on stage in LA then I'm taking bets on him taking her back to his hotel room cos that boy was picking his jaw up off the floor every time he looked at her, equal opportunity King lmao .

cadiz

Star
just watched that megan the stallion video

surprised nobody mentions how many times they did the devil horn sign with their hands...like 10times
I watched the video without sound so maybe the context explains it. but it was pretty obvious

anyways, the whole thing seemed pretty staged with the cameras shoved in their faces

and some of them looking embarrassed because she is so big next to them

NGodsHnds

Established
You said it yourself, awkward. They can't talk to the celebrities, have restrictions on socializing publicly, can't party and are nationalistic. It's for show, and everyone stops talking when the cameras stops rolling. They won't be exposed because everyone they deal with has as much to lose as they do.
I’ve actually wondered if the narrative of them not socializing when they come to the US was all for show just to keep up their “good boy” “only about the work not play” image. Like showing them do a live back at the hotel after an award show, when really it might be pre recorded and they are at the parties just like every other celeb. Wasn’t the situation with some female celeb asking Tae for his number at a party? I’ll have to do some asking around to see if anyone has met them. It is a big but tight circle in the Industry but there are a lot of open secrets, it’s like everyone knows everyone business but like you said they are selective who they brag to because there’s a lot at stake but in certain circles celebs can be just as chatty as a group of girlfriends especially when there is alcohol involved. They love to brag but wind up spilling tea because they can’t help themselves. In my circle no one really knows them, they are starting to or at least know Jm & V…those two seem to stand out most.

Laura755y

Star
just watched that megan the stallion video

surprised nobody mentions how many times they did the devil horn sign with their hands...like 10times
I watched the video without sound so maybe the context explains it. but it was pretty obvious

anyways, the whole thing seemed pretty staged with the cameras shoved in their faces

and some of them looking embarrassed because she is so big next to them
Someone mentioned it i guess,
the way they were doing those "i'm dumb face" when they were "learning how to do it" and acting clueless asf, as if they never done or see the others do it before,
The whole thing seemed weird really, the way they were acting was as if someone is putting a chain around their necks and controlling their very move, those clips were a combination of being afraid to have skinship with her (the armts will probably cut their d***ks) and trying to act comfy (which was a failed attempt).

NGodsHnds

Established
I have this feeling they speak better English than they let on, they may still be working at translation with understanding it as I understand certain words don’t translate as easy or at all in Korean, but for them to not speak at all in these situations seems like a show & to play up Rm who doesn’t always do a good job either. I think the having them silent and awkwardly smiling is to play up the “innocent boy” image. Or their silence could also be their insecurities about their English or maybe it’s a bit of both?!

These before pics show he had a more sagging appearance, more cheek fat, less definition. I understand he was kid but still.View attachment 63686View attachment 63689
View attachment 63690
View attachment 63691
View attachment 63694
View attachment 63695

View attachment 63698View attachment 63699
Puberty can do a lot but it doesn't change faces. I agree with you on your analysis. He had serious work done. He was average or below as a teen.

I’ve actually wondered if the narrative of them not socializing when they come to the US was all for show just to keep up their “good boy” “only about the work not play” image. Like showing them do a live back at the hotel after an award show, when really it might be pre recorded and they are at the parties just like every other celeb. Wasn’t the situation with some female celeb asking Tae for his number at a party? I’ll have to do some asking around to see if anyone has met them. It is a big but tight circle in the Industry but there are a lot of open secrets, it’s like everyone knows everyone business but like you said they are selective who they brag to because there’s a lot at stake but in certain circles celebs can be just as chatty as a group of girlfriends especially when there is alcohol involved. They love to brag but wind up spilling tea because they can’t help themselves. In my circle no one really knows them, they are starting to or at least know Jm & V…those two seem to stand out most.
My circle doesn't know them well either. It's mostly Hollywood gossip. I usually have more info than anyone else I know. It's pretty tight knit in the industry, but you'd be surprised who's a pedo, rapist, cheater on drugs etc. Please let us know what your friends say.

Last edited: