BTS discussion thread

Looking at it now, the whole "BTS" era is pre-planned, years before their debut as a group, so i guess the whole thing was sponsorised sence the very beginning, it's the same as the "beatles", a psychological and commercial movement, an illuminati or free mansonry creation, they were put as visuals doing,acting and saying, the things that are on the script, they're a tool to creat a cult, push sick agendas, the best proof is their fandom, the way "some" people got/get addicted to them, especially young ones, and bring out the bad side of them, when it comes to industries like i said 90% is an act, all people see is a biig show, last night i saw a comment of a fan talking about fanservice nd she said " bts knows what their fans like, so they got all touchy with eachother only cuz they love us and wanna make us happy" i mean how can someone be so fucked.up in the mind to say such thing, they're basically almost.making out nd everyone is looking at.it as a very normal thing nd not only bts.
Like someone here said, the most strong elites are racist, and she was 100% right, the ones who are on the very top of the pyramids are sooo racist,and believe in the existence of a pure race, what makes me think that them putting "black people" (beyonce,jayz,rihanna) like hollywood icons, "asians" as icons as well, some "arabs"....etc, is a whole plan to destroy them furthrer by given them material thing nd sometimes control over others lives yet taking away the power over their own lives, taking it all at ounce, nd having complete control over them. Making slaves outta anyone who isnt a pure race. Yet people still put their moral and humanity aside to be slaves for fame;money... thats both sad and pathetic.
Agree so much with this. The ones at the top see all of us as less than them. Groups like btees are a psyop to change the morals of the people. There's an obsession with progressive values and the LGBT. Along with racial issues, this is being pushed to the forefront. The people pushing the changes don't care about anyone's rights. It's a way to create change, chaos and then bring a solution. We've forgotten how similar we are and everyone is absorbed with their identity. We are here to love each other and lighten the load for the next person. I'm worried about the next decade. At this rate, nothing good is on the horizon for world politics.

NGodsHnds

Established
Like someone here said, the most strong elites are racist, and she was 100% right, the ones who are on the very top of the pyramids are sooo racist,and believe in the existence of a pure race, what makes me think that them putting "black people" (beyonce,jayz,rihanna) like hollywood icons, "asians" as icons as well, some "arabs"....etc, is a whole plan to destroy them furthrer by given them material thing nd sometimes control over others lives yet taking away the power over their own lives, taking it all at ounce, nd having complete control over them. Making slaves outta anyone who isnt a pure race. Yet people still put their moral and humanity aside to be slaves for fame;money... thats both sad and pathetic.
All of this… Yes!!!!

Aqu

Rookie
Someone mentioned it i guess,
the way they were doing those "i'm dumb face" when they were "learning how to do it" and acting clueless asf, as if they never done or see the others do it before,
The whole thing seemed weird really, the way they were acting was as if someone is putting a chain around their necks and controlling their very move, those clips were a combination of being afraid to have skinship with her (the armts will probably cut their d***ks) and trying to act comfy (which was a failed attempt).
I was literally shocked when she did handshake with them . I mean don't tell me this whole handshake was not only for the cameras . I'm sure they did a proper hug session with her before going on air :^)

Last edited:

Autofill

Rookie
Haha a long journey, I like the way you worded that and his nose has. Also, I agree with what you said about his face and jaw. It's definitely different. If you don't mind I want to bring up something I been noticed but haven't seen anyone talk about...something has been done to jk's cheeks and mid face area. I'm thinking early on he had buccal fat removal.
These before pics show he had a more sagging appearance, more cheek fat, less definition. I understand he was kid but still.View attachment 63686View attachment 63689
View attachment 63690
Then around Dope comeback when his
face drastically changed. All of his features were lifted and more angular. People might say it was puberty, but I don't think so.
View attachment 63691
View attachment 63694
View attachment 63695
As far as now with his jaw area, I think that could be due to fluctuating weight. He's said before that he likes a sharp jawline and starves himself to get one. Skipping meals etc. When he gains weight it's obvious and his face becomes more round.

You can see what I'm talking about with these two pictures.
View attachment 63698View attachment 63699
Yes, Dope era was when his face started looking quite different. I think he had what is suspected to be that silicone implant in the nose for a few years, possibly changing it a few times. They made sure not to actually do much permanent change on the overall shape but you clearly see when it’s been lifted and more pointed.

C0C427E3-0A4B-4BD6-8D39-ED45C4FC064D.jpeg51C4F88B-1156-4D08-9748-76720BE3F202.jpeg
Whenever I see pics or vids of him end of 2019 (like here at Melon awards) or start of 2020 (like below at the Grammys), that’s one of the starkest face contrasts from where he started. It could be hair and makeup contributing too, but it’s quite obvious he’s changed a lot of things.

7235D37B-1746-4891-8179-43940883FCF6.jpeg
Re: buccal fat removal, possible. I can see what you mean about the lower cheek portion when he was younger. I do concede his weight seems to forever be yoyo-ing, which can account for the face and jaw changes, but I’d also speculate fillers of late. He seemed to gain weight and bulk up a bit, but then slimmed down again fairly fast but his face remained round-ish, and I wonder if they do fillers to account for skin droop when your weight fluctuates. (+/- possible drug and alcohol bloat, steroid / medications.)

And yeah, I’d agree about the top lip. He clearly has a naturally thin upper lip so when it’s filled out, it makes a pretty noticeable difference. To round it out, I also think his eyes have changed - he used to have that droopy upper eyelid / hooded look and that’s clearly gone.

I wonder if families and friends of idols ever look at the nips and tucks they go through and think it’s excessive, or whether because they’re from a country where cosmetic surgery is quite normalised, they just think nothing of it. Like dang, your kid’s entire face is different!

Lily-Blue

Established
Here are links that explore the graphene oxide in them.

Thank you for these links.

queen82

Star
The "dumb face" they always pull I think is suppose to be an imitation of wide eyed innocence. But you can't fake something like that. Rm does it and it's obviously so fake. He sucks at acting.
View attachment 63707
We've discussed jk is the best actor of them all, jn and jhpe is next. And yeah they have to be very careful not to be too close with a female star on camera. It's all so ridiculous!
yes Namjoon and his dumb expressions eh eh

queen82

Star
The pics below are some of the sickest things I've seen. I'm not saying the accounts we've posted are a part of it, but there's people out there doing this.

The tweet below is very important, please check it out. They're really looking at him as a bridge between reality and the virtual space. Singularity or AI? Really disturbed read.

A bad relationship can do this to people. I normally don't post ship rumors but wow.

Laura755y

Star
The pics below are some of the sickest things I've seen. I'm not saying the accounts we've posted are a part of it, but there's people out there doing this.

The tweet below is very important, please check it out. They're really looking at him as a bridge between reality and the virtual space. Singularity or AI? Really disturbed read.

A bad relationship can do this to people. I normally don't post ship rumors but wow.

Wtf is wrong with this people, yeah im against the whole bts era and the one like it, but not to the point where id like someone to fkn murder himself, thats what i meant by they bring out the worse in people, how tf are those people writing shit like this, and "kill himself on a vlive" tf! Those people are hella sick in the mind, where are their parents?!?

So now a country's success is based on visuals if an idol or a human in general ?!? And appeal all ages, and genders?!? What does thatvsuppose to mean?!? People will look at his face, and then try work harder to bring their country or others countries success ?
Will now im not shoked cuz the whole group isn't professional and hella corrupt! The whole country is a shit hole.
A Gov that base visuals as a success tool instead of skills is a failed one.

Laura755y

Star
I
This is the craziest thing I've seen. I've been a fan of other artists but this takes the cake.

I Fkn knew it , the whole thing was hella fishy, the tarot youtube channel and twitter accounts, the war they started between jeon's / tae / jimin's fans , hell i guess even the jeon scandal was fabricated to promote his brand sine its la concerts sponsor, im an economy business marketing student, nd i've never come across a cheap marketing like those compagnies do, only desperate people are the one who use such thing to promote a so called clean business, pathetic.

queen82

Star
th
Wtf is wrong with this people, yeah im against the whole bts era and the one like it, but not to the point where id like someone to fkn murder himself, thats what i meant by they bring out the worse in people, how tf are those people writing shit like this, and "kill himself on a vlive" tf! Those people are hella sick in the mind, where are their parents?!?

So now a country's success is based on visuals if an idol or a human in general ?!? And appeal all ages, and genders?!? What does thatvsuppose to mean?!? People will look at his face, and then try work harder to bring their country or others countries success ?
Will now im not shoked cuz the whole group isn't professional and hella corrupt! The whole country is a shit hole.
A Gov that base visuals as a success tool instead of skills is a failed one.
those people are really sick in the head

e-Enoch

Superstar
Bts has been an effective "tool" and a great "distraction..." while all the technogical "control" has been happening right under our noses...

Here's an important video published 3 years ago, and what it said then are happening already...right here...right now...in fact, we're now migrating from Internet of Things (IOT) to Internet of Bodies (IOB). The injections have it...

Be watchful...be alert...for many people will become more uncaring, unloving, callous, and indifferent...And it's been happening even within the huge armees fandom...

Berrywon88

Star
I do concede his weight seems to forever be yoyo-ing, which can account for the face and jaw changes, but I’d also speculate fillers of late. He seemed to gain weight and bulk up a bit, but then slimmed down again fairly fast but his face remained round-ish, and I wonder if they do fillers to account for skin droop when your weight fluctuates. (+/- possible drug and alcohol bloat, steroid / medications.)
Yes, I think so to all of this. In my original post I wasn't counting fillers since it's not an actual surgery, but I agree he has had a lot of fillers and often times his face reminds me of an egg. Very round.

Here he has weight gain and like you said has bulked up.
IMG_20210929_210656.jpg
Recently tho he lost a ton of weight and is gaunt again. Changing his face shape.
IMG_20210914_104311.jpg
All of the members I think have taken the pandemic and wearing masks as an opportunity to go to the plastic surgery clinic more often. They all have excessive fillers now.
I also think his eyes have changed - he used to have that droopy upper eyelid / hooded look and that’s clearly gone.
Yes, to this as well. His eyes were one of his best features and he fckd it up. His eyes had a very slight crease at the end 38936088_1760391547392102_6216964147347718144_n.jpg
38918483_1760391604058763_2056946763897503744_n.jpg
Then he got his double eyelid surgery in 2019 during their "vacation" It was too extreme in my opinion and the cut of the crease too deep. Horrible. It looked swollen and unnatural for months. I'd say a botched surgery. The pic you gave was a good example of when the surgery was still fresh.

IMG_-jw9ew5.jpg
This photo too.
IMG_a62ssu.jpg
He's lucky his eye creases settled down and looks more natural now. I'm surprised his fans still recognize him lol.
I wonder if families and friends of idols ever look at the nips and tucks they go through and think it’s excessive, or whether because they’re from a country where cosmetic surgery is quite normalised, they just think nothing of it. Like dang, your kid’s entire face is different!
With family I don't think they give a crap what they do as long as the checks keep coming in and they can brag about their kid's achievements. They sell their kids to that industry so...

Berrywon88

Star

Who wishes someone dead, especially someone you don't know. A bunch of psychos.

Laura755y

Star
Bts has been an effective "tool" and a great "distraction..." while all the technogical "control" has been happening right under our noses...

Here's an important video published 3 years ago, and what it said then are happening already...right here...right now...in fact, we're now migrating from Internet of Things (IOT) to Internet of Bodies (IOB). The injections have it...

Be watchful...be alert...for many people will become more uncaring, unloving, callous, and indifferent...And it's been happening even within the huge armees fandom...

That was a pretty intersting one,
ur right, that fandom, became more and more crazy as the days goes by, its sad and scary.

Last edited:
I

I Fkn knew it , the whole thing was hella fishy, the tarot youtube channel and twitter accounts, the war they started between jeon's / tae / jimin's fans , hell i guess even the jeon scandal was fabricated to promote his brand sine its la concerts sponsor, im an economy business marketing student, nd i've never come across a cheap marketing like those compagnies do, only desperate people are the one who use such thing to promote a so called clean business, pathetic.
I think his scandal was real. People won't let that die. He's been involved in other stuff, such as a car accident. Shady or illegal business deals seem common among idols. The rest seems like fan wars fanned by the company.

Tarkovv

Rookie

What did the tweet say? Its deleted now