BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
They are actually ruining their looks with all these not needed fillers,they are still young men in their 20s so why not embrace that instead of trying to appeal to pre teens?

If they would lay off the fillers and eat they would be somuch healthier and better looking(this doesnt include namjoon as he is seemingly a healthy weight but nothing will make him handsome)

Jkayy is using these tatsand piercings,imo,as a coping mechanism instead of seeking the professional help I feel he needs to deal with whatever happened to him once his parents sold him off to kpop

e-Enoch

Superstar

Berrywon88

Star
I think they are holding out on a new album based on their grammy outcome

Their collab with coldply is what they are banking on but if s!lk sonic submit leave the door open it's over for that duo/group grammy award(I really hope b+s lose once again but this time in person)

If they lose I expect more awful cringey kids bubblegum pop English songs

I dont understand why they cant just release English music along the lines of house of cards or run

Why must their english music be for 5 year olds? In a way its insulting that they think america will eat up anything just cuz it's in english

No boo the music still should be good as welll
They need to really get some speech training with English. I was shocked that with ptd even jk who normally has good pronunciation was crap. Only person I understood was rm. And you're right, it's obvious they are stalling to release an actual album until they can fully tour and bank off of it and of course the grammys.

Laura755y

Star
Am i seeing things? Their performance today at award show feels like it's lip synched. What do you guys think?
Not only this but alot of their performances; are lip synched, they use the "AR" even in the UN, it was lip synched, im doubting if any of them still has any talent left tbh.

Laura755y

Star
Yes, but I forgot about it. This was one of the scandals that got swept under the rug. Nothing ever came of it.
And people actually are okay with it, their fanbase is mostly girls! Are girls okay with being portrayed like sex slaves, woman and underage girl being raped tf is wrong with these people ? Nd even worse, their role model is wearing that kind of crap! That awfull, they're indeed brainwashed. Now im convinced.

e-Enoch

Superstar
They need to really get some speech training with English. I was shocked that with ptd even jk who normally has good pronunciation was crap. Only person I understood was rm. And you're right, it's obvious they are stalling to release an actual album until they can fully tour and bank off of it and of course the grammys.
Absolutely. They need to have accent reduction classes to improve their English pronunciation. All these guttural, slurred speeches are difficult to listen to...it's like having thousands of painful piercings in your inner ear...so agonizing...

Berrywon88

Star
And people actually are okay with it, their fanbase is mostly girls! Are girls okay with being portrayed like sex slaves, woman and underage girl being raped tf is wrong with these people ? Nd even worse, their role model is wearing that kind of crap! That awfull, they're indeed brainwashed. Now im convinced.
Sorry, this is long.
His fans were saying that he didn't know. And if I remember correctly a viral thread went around about how the webtoon jk was a fan of was some earlier version that didn't have all that misogynistic vile stuff and r@pe in it. He helped sell that shirt out of course..it was sold from the official website of the webtoon. I say this because later armpits would claim otherwise trying to distance jk from the webtoon and it's creators as much as possible.
I'll include some screenshots, they're not my own..
EhyidNDX0AU2dsg.jpeg.jpgEhyidNJXsAAPIcu.jpeg.jpgEhyidOsWoAIXhio.jpeg.jpgEhyidXzXsAY-cCh.jpeg.jpg
This is one of his main fanbases so this thread spread. The scandal never blew up and was thrown out although jk never said anything about the matter. Armies will believe anything.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Sorry, this is long.
His fans were saying that he didn't know. And if I remember correctly a viral thread went around about how the webtoon jk was a fan of was some earlier version that didn't have all that misogynistic vile stuff and r@pe in it. He helped sell that shirt out of course..it was sold from the official website of the webtoon. I say this because later armpits would claim otherwise trying to distance jk from the webtoon and it's creators as much as possible.
I'll include some screenshots, they're not my own..
View attachment 63484View attachment 63485View attachment 63486View attachment 63487
This is one of his main fanbases so this thread spread. The scandal never blew up and was thrown out although jk never said anything about the matter. Armies will believe anything.
Dang girl, thats bad asf, he had to come out with an explanation,at least. cuz this is a serious matter, but than again all of them hide behind the comapgny. It's so bad to see a grown ass man/ woman that never take responsabilities over their wrong doing, when some innocent people, go down for things that theyvprobably never did.

Laura755y

Star

Attachments

He's becaming more and more disgusting, can't stand looking at this smug face fr! But oh, well lets wait for his next scandal, he can't live without bringing attention to him 1sec after all. He s trying so hard, to keep people updated of his criminal side too.

Oh damn, the WW3 is coming.
I think he's styling himself after Mij00. She's had a huge influence on him.

Kimiko

Veteran

Kimiko

Veteran
I think he's styling himself after Mij00. She's had a huge influence on him.
She wasnt like any girl he had probably ever known before

She was living her life just how she wants and that is what got him so interested in her-she had the freedom he doesnt cuz he sold himself to the evil kpop industry and his company controls most aspects of his life

He likes ratchet girls I see