BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
Yup, and It's funny you mention jhpe because just yesterday I was thinking when someone said jk should just be kicked out and I was like nope, he's b*s. Now jhpe on the hand is disposable. Harsh but true. I don't think it would make one difference if he was gone.
I have to agree. JH doesn't really bring anything to the table. He's just along for the ride. So is J!n. He's talented but if he left the group or was kicked out, no one would care.

Pepsi

Veteran
I don't know if I sound-sensitive however can we reframe from making fun of eye disorders. I believe he has astigmatism he can't help how his eyes look. Let's be decent people and not bully them over things such as this. It's just cruel.
I agree, but why does he have to adopt eurocentric features like light eyes for this? antis have told him light contacts look bad on him, so have fans, but he still wears them. In fact even here, people tell him his eyes are beautiful as is and he doesn't need contacts

NGodsHnds

Established
Honestly credit where its due I think, he's been carrying that group on his back for years, main vocals, adlibs, backing vocals, layering his voice with Jimins so jimin doesn't break our eardrums. Jin sounds like a nasally goat and poor tae ruined all the good things in his voice and now sounds like he's being muffled by a pillow when he sings and coasts off his looks. They can't do it without him.
I literally just laughed out loud. Although I do agree that JK does a lot, what I don’t like is the narrative that Tae & JM don’t contribute vocally on the albums, it’s not always JK on backing tracks and doing harmonies but it’s made to seem that way. I personally don’t like the sound of JM higher range as his lower range is more stable. His higher register is not supported so it’s unstable, and literally shakes because he’s singing from his throat (which is awful for his vocal chords), it only sounds good in his falsetto. I personally like TH voice and find his tenor/baritone to be nice on the ears, to me it’s very controlled. I also believe unlike JK who can sing almost anything the other three sound best with certain songs/tempos/and in certain registers. JN sings through his nose and usually strains but I believe it’s because he’s singing songs not meant for his voice. His softer ballads seem to allow his voice to shine. It’s hit or miss with all of them though because they had not worked with a vocal teacher since their beginning days. That’s the last time I believe it was provided by BH, why I don’t know as you would think they would keep a vocal coach on payroll to help all of their in-house talent not only to perfect their craft but protect it also. It’s my understanding they didn’t seek out individual coaches for themselves either but I think they may be working with some vocal coaches now to prepare for their upcoming concerts.
To me They sounded pretty strong vocally at this latest awards show that took place on the 2nd.

And befoe anyone pops in to say I am a stan…I am not ( I stan, nor fan for no one but Jesus) I’ve been around the industry enough to see celebs like the flawed human beings they are but I can give people their just do when I find them talented, and I find BT5 to be talented. Are there people with more talent doing what they do?! Of course but the fellas still have their perspective gifts(although tainted misused &perverted by the industry they’re in, the gifts are still God given).

NGodsHnds

Established
Hyunjin is so handsome! I suggest you guys look at people from other groups cause they are all 100% more attractive than any BTS member (even Taehyung)
There are so many groups I can’t keep up and I actually don’t want to try to:D, but I honestly think it’s about preference, I find Tae to be handsome and JN to be cute. Faces like Kai, or JimIN i find interesting. I do think Lay from ėXO is cute also, but outside of those two groups I don’t know too many. Oh wait I just found out today who NCT is(if I am saying it right)

NGodsHnds

Established
Hi, never posted here before but I've followed the thread. I'm really worried about JK on a human to human level, it's clear he's trying to compensate for something he's been through or is still going through. I feel like it's a common thing in the industry for abused people to physically alter themselves to make themselves seem less attractive to their abusers, like weight gain and trying to shed his innocent image with the tattoos and piercings meanwhile he still has a baby face. Exactly why Britney did what she did. It's all sorts of concerning but you know how his braindead stans are. Don't know what he could do to break free at this stage though.
You’re absolutely right, it’s all tell-tell signs of someone who has and is still experiencing trauma. The three maknae’s seem to all show signs of it, they just each show it in different ways.

NGodsHnds

Established
For sure agree with a lot of this, it probably began as a small way of expressing his individuality and carving out a part of himself separate from the weird mould BH places on them. But the rate at which he continues to get more and more things done to himself indicates something more imo. It's all a game of control, he quite literally is responsible for all of their success because of his talent comparative to the rest of them, BH owe him big time. Side note, Korean culture, or at least what I can make of it from my viewing of their entertainment and media, is full of disturbing contradictions at every corner. I'm more fearful of it and the powers at play over there than anything overtly evil in the west because of the masquerading.

It's nice to see a fellow believer, actually when I was a fan I was part of this Christian Army group and it was crazy. They'd practically attach their source of happiness to these men and ignore the blatant blasphemy and agenda pushing. Whatever they've actually done to get where they are can still be forgiven in this lifetime, so I'll continue to pray for them and the influence they have on others. Seeing people in pain when they should be happiest is not a nice thing.
The part about Sk is so spot on I believe I wrote something similar a while back having that same feeling. It’s all so contradictory and when played close attention to you can see that it’s quite sinister and disturbing. These sickos in power think they’re untouchable but God is not pleased nor amused, He’s watching and there will be an account. For those under the thumbs of the so called elite, I pray they wake up and cry out to God! In the meantime I pray for their protection and for these crazy fans to wake up!

NGodsHnds

Established
Yeah, indeed, throwing all the members wrong doing, on their fans, and creating a war between them, in order to save someones ass, and still the brainwashed armis are defending them like their life depends on it. He and others in the same situation needs to take responsabilities over their wrong doings, with him manipulating the stock price, he created a brief desequilibre in the economy, if he do it again, it will create a very big serious matter. The worse is that his fans are clueless regarding this matter, and think that him doing it isnt a bad thing, when in fact the economy's balance will be affected, and ofc people will follow his lead, since he's their role model.
This time it was for a brief moment and only in seoul, next time, it will be korea, and even worse more countries. Not everything is okay, dude life is not nintendo games, you cant fuck peoples life for you to be rich. Disgusting.
Now, solo stans are fighting -_- they're the personification of . hunger games
Something tells me this is not from him, it just seems so off, and I remember reading about the coffee truck and it didn’t make sense then either. What I do get is that BH has also created tensions within their supposed brotherhood by assigning these “roles” . Like always showing JK as if he is perfect and can do no wrong or all Tae has to offer are his looks and not much else. In a group setting there is going to be natural competitiveness but the added over the type role play BH assigns I feel makes it worse. Anyway all to say I wrote this a couple days back I think T gets annoyed with all the hype on JK because he knows the real JK and he doesn’t like to have to “dumb” himself down for him to shine and with JK i feel he’s super competitive when it comes to T because he buys into his own hype. I do believe they love each other but it’s toxic in a way because of the environment to which these relationships blossomed was toxic itself.

On another note I wonder if RM was a handler for TH, JN for Kook, and Hope for JM? Maybe not so much as handlers per se but assigned to them to keep them in line, on board, and Lord knows what else?

queen82

Star
They are actually ruining their looks with all these not needed fillers,they are still young men in their 20s so why not embrace that instead of trying to appeal to pre teens?

If they would lay off the fillers and eat they would be somuch healthier and better looking(this doesnt include namjoon as he is seemingly a healthy weight but nothing will make him handsome)

Jkayy is using these tatsand piercings,imo,as a coping mechanism instead of seeking the professional help I feel he needs to deal with whatever happened to him once his parents sold him off to kpop
i agree with you

Pinkbearheart

Hi all, I was a past thread reader from 2019, and I just dropped by to tell whoever needs to read this (only applies to those who are wondering in their hearts), that yes, it is possible to stop being obsessed with BTS, I became an example myself & a testimony unto God!

I remember being crazily obsessed with them in the early 2016-2018, then crazily exposing them in 2019 while reading up on the thread, and I recall vaguely reading a comment that said something like, "you think it's impossible to stop being obsessed over them but try it, slowly, you will find you don't even miss them anymore". At that time, I still doubted it. But 2020 was a wake-up call to whoever is awake, to get their house in order before the Lord returns. The elites also started the ball rolling for their Agenda 2030. And so I did. I faced my problems, and prayed to God to help me with my problems, instead of just turning away & occupying myself with BTS to get a false sense of high.

At the end of the day, to me, BTS was just distracting me enough to keep me glued to them, distracted. I thank those who have put in effort to expose them, here & on other channels, so that after awhile, after learning more & more about the evils of the entertainment world/Kpop, I realised I was just in a honey trap and it was time to get out & back to spending more time with God. Of course, at first, my mind was telling me, no I am not obsessed, I am just discussing about BTS & exposing them. But deep down in my heart, I knew I was spending a little too much time on them, and that's not true freedom, to me. So, I said NO.

So now it's my turn passing the baton to whoever feels like they need it - it may feels impossible, and you still check up on them often, but as long as you make the decision to drop them out of your life and follow God, and pray to God about cutting the ties, He is faithful and mighty to save, and He will do it. :)

A little extra...
I also prayed to cut soul ties with them that I may have made by "idolising" them (giving them your energy, fanning their magick flames) and thereafter, evil spirits appearing to be BTS stopped appearing in my dream, and the addiction also stopped. I also stopped speaking up for these celebrities, but instead, spent more time praying over people I knew personally (not saying you can't do both mutually). I stopped being in denial after more of their song titles that came out (Black Swan, ON, Butter, Daechwida etc) showed me more of them being controlled by agendas. I also accepted the fact that if these stars have been MK Ultra-ed, then there are demons attached to them, and we are in turn, worshipping them by watching their videos etc, & bonding ourselves to the same evil spirits. Before this, I always wondered, "it shouldn't be so serious? maybe it's a small thing?" But after a long time, I finally decided to stop. No more. So, in all, I made many changes.

Extra disclaimer:
I tried to make my testimony short, so I may cut out extra details. Also, those who are still active in this thread, please don't feel condemned or judged because it may not apply to you. I am not implying that those who are active & still writing comments here are obsessed. Everyone gets to decide their own way of living & everyone has their own story/lives, so I am not judging in any way. I am just sharing my own experience, which I didn't even feel significant enough to share, but if you feel it may help you, then take it in & seek the Lord while He may be found. I am putting out my own testimony unto glory to God and I think one day, you might have yours too!

Yeah 3 popular kfans has closed this week, they're so mad at bts, like fr. But foreigner amies, thinks its unfair and that the boys did nothing wrong. Alot of koreans said that the group, is treating fans like milky cows, "cant blame them, they re crazy asf" and also jeon's scandal and his reputation between koreans, specially in seoul, is really fucked up, the majority knows about his drug addiction, also he's been caught smoking, nd ofc the k fans took the pictures and the news down within hours.
Now, they see that all their efforts were like , bts turned their back on them becuz they dont give credits to their hometown, they are more chasing " fame and praise., nd dirtying SK's reputation.
They have proof of the drug addiction? We speculate on them, but they're actually there and see what's going on. He's selfish and doesn't care about his members. This behavior is unfair to them, who work as hard as him but don't have scandals and keep their reputations clean. I don't blame karmys. I'd be pissed too.

I saw this one closing and I was like..
View attachment 63495
A lot of very messy things have been happening these past couple of weeks. And it could be all staff related. The big accounts closing could be staff and all those hater accounts cropping up as well. What the hell happened over there at bh?!
It's chaos at Bh. We always said that sasaengs work there, and they're proving it. Out here in the streets doing combat over a bunch of guys that don't care. It's really messed up because actual fans are care about them and this is what they're doing.

something going on
the girls from Gfriend ran away from the company

TXT boys be loooking like women, and BTS looking too full of botox

I noticed in Coldplay and BTS new music video RM's new nose was looking almost like MJackson
and they are not even 30 yet. Kpop has too much pressure to look always young
plastic surgery becomes an addiction
He had to get a new doctor to get his nose surgery. The other one didn't want to keep modifying it.

Riko

Veteran
Their fans are dramatic af Jesus christ lol, they have way too much control over the boys, it's quite freaky I don't think 1D was ever this bad. And tbf the Karmys will be right back under their precious Oppas as soon as they release their next album which will for sure be Korean and pander to SK in a big way. BTS has always been more popular internationally anyway.

And you're right about Tae, I think he gets fed up because he knows for sure that he is literally the reason that they got soo many stans and locals when they started blowing up in the west (even for newer fans his baritone and looks are what draw them in) yet the company has done him dirty af and the boys competed with him all the time too. It's also probably because of how JK turned out the way he did lol, cos they were so close in the past.

Laura755y

Star
W
I don't know if I sound-sensitive however can we reframe from making fun of eye disorders. I believe he has astigmatism he can't help how his eyes look. Let's be decent people and not bully them over things such as this. It's just cruel.
No you dont sound sensitive you're right.
It's just we didnt mock his"natural eyes" he indeed has beautiful one, alot here say so, my self included.
But those contacts are the ugly ones .

Last edited:
I literally just laughed out loud. Although I do agree that JK does a lot, what I don’t like is the narrative that Tae & JM don’t contribute vocally on the albums, it’s not always JK on backing tracks and doing harmonies but it’s made to seem that way. I personally don’t like the sound of JM higher range as his lower range is more stable. His higher register is not supported so it’s unstable, and literally shakes because he’s singing from his throat (which is awful for his vocal chords), it only sounds good in his falsetto. I personally like TH voice and find his tenor/baritone to be nice on the ears, to me it’s very controlled. I also believe unlike JK who can sing almost anything the other three sound best with certain songs/tempos/and in certain registers. JN sings through his nose and usually strains but I believe it’s because he’s singing songs not meant for his voice. His softer ballads seem to allow his voice to shine. It’s hit or miss with all of them though because they had not worked with a vocal teacher since their beginning days. That’s the last time I believe it was provided by BH, why I don’t know as you would think they would keep a vocal coach on payroll to help all of their in-house talent not only to perfect their craft but protect it also. It’s my understanding they didn’t seek out individual coaches for themselves either but I think they may be working with some vocal coaches now to prepare for their upcoming concerts.
To me They sounded pretty strong vocally at this latest awards show that took place on the 2nd.

And befoe anyone pops in to say I am a stan…I am not ( I stan, nor fan for no one but Jesus) I’ve been around the industry enough to see celebs like the flawed human beings they are but I can give people their just do when I find them talented, and I find BT5 to be talented. Are there people with more talent doing what they do?! Of course but the fellas still have their perspective gifts(although tainted misused &perverted by the industry they’re in, the gifts are still God given).
Jn does a lot of the backing tracks, especially the higher sounds. I always thought it was JK or Jm.