BTS discussion thread

She wasnt like any girl he had probably ever known before

She was living her life just how she wants and that is what got him so interested in her-she had the freedom he doesnt cuz he sold himself to the evil kpop industry and his company controls most aspects of his life

He likes ratchet girls I see
Korean society is tightly wound. She's freer than a lot of people. Everyone thought he'd be with a good girl, someone virginal and sweet. She looked like a hot ass mess.

Laura755y

Star
She's probably his 'one that got away'. Gosh, he really should have found his balls and publicly claimed her, she was cute and edgy. There'd be less stress breakdowns now lol.
His balls were missing at that time dont blame him,Lol ,
Even if she wasnt his gf, and just a mere friend like they claimed, he should've stand for her, and stop those psycho little monsters from, terrorizing her.

something going on
the girls from Gfriend ran away from the company

TXT boys be loooking like women, and BTS looking too full of botox

I noticed in Coldplay and BTS new music video RM's new nose was looking almost like MJackson
and they are not even 30 yet. Kpop has too much pressure to look always young
plastic surgery becomes an addiction
The abusive managers is another issue. That company might be one of the worst for idols.

Berrywon88

Star
It's really sad that he constantly wears light contacts when he has such pretty brown eyes
View attachment 63490

I literally could not find a pic of him without those fugly contacts

Does he sleep in them things? The self hate is strong in this one,knowing damn well his korean ass ain't got no blue/green/gray eyes
OMG I forgot how beautiful his eyes are! Why does he insist on those damn blue contacts?? Sad when you don't love yourself enough. He's naturally very handsome too. His low self esteem and self hate explains why he always needs validation from others.

e-Enoch

Superstar
His balls were missing at that time dont blame him,Lol ,
Even if she wasnt his gf, and just a mere friend like they claimed, he should've stand for her, and stop those psycho little monsters from, terrorizing her.
Lol! His balls had been held hostage by deranged armees who imagine their parasocial "commitment" to "have and to hold...'til death and debt do us part" gives them the "right" to hold a pair of scissors in their hands...ready to sever his "manhood" should they find him dating any girl...let alone a tattooist whose drawings are all over his epidermis... something that always reminds them of his "unfaithfulness..." Haha! Jeykey must've been shaking in terror up to this day...

Laura755y

Star
Lol! His balls had been held hostage by deranged armees who imagine their parasocial "commitment" to "have and to hold...'til death and debt do us part" gives them the "right" to hold a pair of scissors in their hands...ready to sever his "manhood" should they find him dating any girl...let alone a tattooist whose drawings are all over his epidermis... something that always reminds them of his "unfaithfulness..." Haha! Jeykey must've been shaking in terror up to this day...
Omg, im dead, those little monsters, terrorize everyone, who dare speak up and dislike their said "boys" , let alone that poor girl, i bet she still have nightmares till this day.
They were like, the audacity jeon have for him to dare and look at any other thing with a god damn pulse,
And them cleaning every scandal after him, its like they're owning him with his life, all they ask is him being in a fkn parasocial "relationship", one wrong move and the poor guy will have to continue living without his private area. That hilarious.

Laura755y

Star
A huge Korean fansite with over 400,000 followers closed down. Karmys have been going off this week. It's not being reported on but they're very angry about the direction btees has gone. Over 15 fansites have closed since the concert was announced.

Yeah 3 popular kfans has closed this week, they're so mad at bts, like fr. But foreigner amies, thinks its unfair and that the boys did nothing wrong. Alot of koreans said that the group, is treating fans like milky cows, "cant blame them, they re crazy asf" and also jeon's scandal and his reputation between koreans, specially in seoul, is really fucked up, the majority knows about his drug addiction, also he's been caught smoking, nd ofc the k fans took the pictures and the news down within hours.
Now, they see that all their efforts were like , bts turned their back on them becuz they dont give credits to their hometown, they are more chasing " fame and praise., nd dirtying SK's reputation.

Berrywon88

Star
A huge Korean fansite with over 400,000 followers closed down. Karmys have been going off this week. It's not being reported on but they're very angry about the direction btees has gone. Over 15 fansites have closed since the concert was announced.

I saw this one closing and I was like..
ImpishFirmGossamerwingedbutterfly-max-1mb.gif
A lot of very messy things have been happening these past couple of weeks. And it could be all staff related. The big accounts closing could be staff and all those hater accounts cropping up as well. What the hell happened over there at bh?!

Kimiko

Veteran
And armi was saying MTS was too sexual and too vulgar for b+s and
UMmmm, Thats kinda weird asf, sugar, dont mostly act like that. If im wrong, correct me olz.
Dont think im weird but j!mn does have a nice butt and some think he has a bbl but its one of the only natural things on him ,his lips too

Aqu

Rookie
something going on
the girls from Gfriend ran away from the company

TXT boys be loooking like women, and BTS looking too full of botox

I noticed in Coldplay and BTS new music video RM's new nose was looking almost like MJackson
and they are not even 30 yet. Kpop has too much pressure to look always young
plastic surgery becomes an addiction
Yeah I noticed that too . His nose is looking weird?!?! And also kinda creepy

Attachments