BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
bruh...

queen82

Star
hi guys, if bts gets into the military isn't there a chance theyll be used as "comfort boys"? during the war, a lot of countries used a lot of women as comfort girls, even minors. so maybe thats why they refuse to go to military?
so it means that the other idols that went in the military were used as comfort boys ?

Tsunami

Established
bruh...
You cannot persuade me that that is a guy.....

Tsunami

Established
hi guys, if bts gets into the military isn't there a chance theyll be used as "comfort boys"? during the war, a lot of countries used a lot of women as comfort girls, even minors. so maybe thats why they refuse to go to military?
That is a theory that I hinted long ago, because mostly bts fans are girls and imagine how would normal men accept them, their doll looks and the over the top and "cute" image that they had established.... Its like saying "PLS ABUSE ME"...........

swayy000

Star
That is a theory that I hinted long ago, because mostly bts fans are girls and imagine how would normal men accept them, their doll looks and the over the top and "cute" image that they had established.... Its like saying "PLS ABUSE ME"...........
do you guys think idols get bullied there? i have a feeling they would...

swayy000

Star
the military is garbage, i heard they r*pe many gay people there cuz of their "mental illness"
that's messed up. doesnt one idol from s m have their own bathroom or room or something like that? i can't remember if it was taem1n or bacon from e x o

They're so pretty it might happen, but not because they want it to. I won't joke about that because it's awful. People can be nasty to each other. I hope they rest, get healthy and reflect. Some of them won't be going back to the music industry.

Reactions: Nny
The idol Ren from Nu'est looks so much like a girl. His members constantly harassed him until he cut his hair off. Then kept going with the abuse.

Tsunami

Established
Heeey people! I had a thought yesterday! As I stopped listening to K-pop in general I was kinda searching for new music which isn't contaminated with satanism and in general desire for money without any artistic inspiration and passion. What do you think are the signs that an artist is genuine. I pretty much want to talk about a current artist that I have found and tbh I kinda think he is sincere and passionate, but one can never be sure these days... I would pretty much be thankful for your opinions! <3

Kimiko

Veteran
It's quite clear that these kpop idols are sugar babies to older powerful men cuz why on earth are all these men dressing in skirts and with long flowing hair and being so effeminate

Fel!× from stray kidds is really looking anddancing like a girl on his latest social media post

It's really sick and disturbing and isn't he the one that was told a male producer fell in love with him?? I think its him

With b+s kooke and j!m!n are getting more feminine by the day...I wonder if that's the reason kooke is getting all these tattoos to keep some semblance of his manhood while his company keeps stripping it away