BTS discussion thread

Only at the third pic it is obvious we are talking about a guy (my opinion...) Hope this is something that he wants...
He looks and sounds like a woman. There's a video of him and another member in bed. The member keeps jumping on him, touching, hitting and trying to kiss. At a variety show, one of the members said when he's wrapped in a towel after a shower, it's like seeing a woman. He better watch out. There's times he's exasperated by them touching, talking to or bothering him.

Berrywon88

Star
It's quite clear that these kpop idols are sugar babies to older powerful men cuz why on earth are all these men dressing in skirts and with long flowing hair and being so effeminate

Fel!× from stray kidds is really looking anddancing like a girl on his latest social media post

It's really sick and disturbing and isn't he the one that was told a male producer fell in love with him?? I think its him

With b+s kooke and j!m!n are getting more feminine by the day...I wonder if that's the reason kooke is getting all these tattoos to keep some semblance of his manhood while his company keeps stripping it away
I saw the Fel!x vid you're talking about. People are putting different songs to him dancing. I didn't recognize him at first and yes I thought he was a girl! I was shocked!
And I think that is a big reason jk is getting more and more tattoos..it seems like a form of rebellion. The eyebrow piercing too.

Berrywon88

Star
He looks and sounds like a woman. There's a video of him and another member in bed. The member keeps jumping on him, touching, hitting and trying to kiss. At a variety show, one of the members said when he's wrapped in a towel after a shower, it's like seeing a woman. He better watch out. There's times he's exasperated by them touching, talking to or bothering him.

He looked so uncomfortable in the first vid. Sad!

I saw the Fel!x vid you're talking about. People are putting different songs to him dancing. I didn't recognize him at first and yes I thought he was a girl! I was shocked!
And I think that is a big reason jk is getting more and more tattoos..it seems like a form of rebellion. The eyebrow piercing too.
He's the lovechild of Yeonjun and Soobin. This is perversion.

Look people, Im not the biggest conservative person out there, after all am a future psychologist, but nobody can beat the twerking dog!
Haha I got a contender.

Something going on with SKs water? Ten is out here looking different.

queen82

Star
It's quite clear that these kpop idols are sugar babies to older powerful men cuz why on earth are all these men dressing in skirts and with long flowing hair and being so effeminate

Fel!× from stray kidds is really looking anddancing like a girl on his latest social media post

It's really sick and disturbing and isn't he the one that was told a male producer fell in love with him?? I think its him

With b+s kooke and j!m!n are getting more feminine by the day...I wonder if that's the reason kooke is getting all these tattoos to keep some semblance of his manhood while his company keeps stripping it away
that's really sad, but i hope they find the love of their life one day and stop with this type of life..

Berrywon88

Star
I saw on this thread about what this heart symbol meant:IMG_20210812_232341.jpg
Well this was the artwork used for the butter remix.
IMG_20210828_075803.jpg
Most armys on twittr changed their profile to these hearts.
IMG_20210828_073106.jpg
With meg's account layout changing and later b*s's official account.
Apparently rm was active online and that fandom thought he was the one to change b*s layout. I bet b*S and bh got a kick out of all their blindly following fans using a p*do symbol without them knowing it.
I'm disgusted! I'm convinced everyone on here was right about the p*do agenda with b*s. It's done right in our faces. Hope more people wake up!

Last edited: