BTS discussion thread

tzolld

Established
I saw on this thread about what this heart symbol meant:View attachment 61326
Well this was the artwork used for the butter remix.
View attachment 61328
Most armys on twittr changed their profile to these hearts.
View attachment 61329
With meg's account layout changing and later b*s's official account.
Apparently rm was active online and that fandom thought he was the one to change b*s layout. I bet b*S and bh got a kick with all their blindly following fans using a p*do symbol without them knowing it.
I'm disgusted! I'm convinced everyone on here was right about the p*do agenda with b*s. It's done right in our faces. Hope more people wake up!
Just sick......
Yes the P*do symbol agenda is in full swing in k pop right now, especially this new stry kidz song "domino", with tons of pizza symbolism is
very suspicious and just sickening and sad.......
why o why it gotta be like this.

I’ve heard nothing didn’t they say possibly end of 2021 or early 2022 ? I think they waiting to see if they will get nominated for the Grammy in Jan ? I don’t know …
It's a running joke on twitter about Jn enlisting. There's even an account that asks that question all the time. A blind said several of them aren't seeking an exemption.

swayy000

Star
just somethings ive noticed, at 9:09 hotels hidden door talks about how men have to go a dress or humiliation ritual once they are initiated. I think it has already happened with t ex t. They are already starting to wear dresses and skirts this year. And I'm also starting to think they have also already been through the homosexual sodomy ritual or will soon since bang p3d0 might be planning to make them the next bt5 :(

1622266964-1.jpeg
they all wore skirts here:

taepeach

Veteran
I saw on this thread about what this heart symbol meant:View attachment 61326
Well this was the artwork used for the butter remix.
View attachment 61328
Most armys on twittr changed their profile to these hearts.
View attachment 61329
With meg's account layout changing and later b*s's official account.
Apparently rm was active online and that fandom thought he was the one to change b*s layout. I bet b*S and bh got a kick out of all their blindly following fans using a p*do symbol without them knowing it.
I'm disgusted! I'm convinced everyone on here was right about the p*do agenda with b*s. It's done right in our faces. Hope more people wake up!
thank God someone finally noticed!! also

hotdog, pizza and ice cream on his shirt

125df18c3181cbea28c694375e4e7184.jpgUntitled design.png

the cup of milk in front of r.m's hand, the red kaballah string, freemason checkerboard and map behind j!m!n

theartbook35

Veteran
That was said 2 weeks ago as well,that they were in upstate NY

I dont think they will get here til after kooke's bday which is Sept 1st
I was reading about them coming into NY about a month or two ago for/at the time of JK's b-day. That news has been spreading all over twitter, lol. BT5 can't go anywhere without someone (mostly sasaengs) knowing about.

Laura755y

Star
There's another reason why they wear those skirts,the freemasons aka illuminati first existed in scotland and than england, the traditional clothing of scotland 8s skirt for men,.
The skirts that are in this style beside the feminisation meaning its also a meaning of belonging and gratitude, since alot nd i mean really aloooot of the elites are from scotland.

Attachments

swayy000

Star
Ew.

I can't believe they think that's even remotely okay.
Kpop fans are hypocrites, even if they did find out they would probably make excuses and choose to be blind. Like with the whole lucas situation lol and how he fcked up his assigned role of being this sweet loveable angel but fans still believe it and are defending him

Last edited: