BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
Her singing is atrocious.

Makes the most sense. She's connected to P#ffy who's own background is questionable.

She used something to get there. Maybe visualization and manifestation. She's hardworking, no doubt about it. Wasn't she a backup dancer first?

You're telling the truth. People I know, they're willing to do whatever, even though it's harming them. It's up to the person to say no and walk away. Some are opposed to the casting couch, but there's men and women willing to do it for fame.
she was also connected to Tommy Mottola, Mariah Carey ex husband , he's a famous producer and record

queen82

Star
She wanted to became famous since she was a child,and she did her "best" to realize his dream.She was determinate to reach the top,she visualized herself in a stage and her parents encouraged her,and maybe she used the occult to reach this level.
there's some rumors that said that she practice santeria , don't know if it's true

lal golapi

Established
JeansXD deleting posts one by one makes it more certain they were here only to cause trouble and they have some boundaries to keep posts. They tried to show they were banned by limiting conversation option and viewing profile. If I didn't catch it, anyone would think they were just banned.
View attachment 58961
View attachment 58962
View attachment 58963
View attachment 58964
You can consider the following if you are interested. These were exposed years ago by intelligent adults when we were just naive children

Ayaka on 13/12/2011

""Is just me or is it possible that the obsessive Lady Gaga fans in the forums could be people that are paid and hired by the record companies (such as Interscope, which in turn is part of Universal Music Group) to go and cover up any negative publicity concerning their latest roster of “artist”.

I get the feeling that UMG probably pays these people very well.""

Someone in the past did think the same but as usual, that was called out as "paranoia" by "others", like they are "sooo sure" there is no possibility or can't happen

"On another note, I feel like these accounts are especially made for this thread. I feel that these people want us to think about them more and more and somehow capture our minds and attention on to them. And for some unknown reason, I feel that they are doing this on purpose in order to keep us busy in these tangled useless theories....or maybe I am thinking to much..I really don't know but something just doesn't feel right to me. While reading the caption of the video, I felt mocked. Because when the photos came on this site people started to compare the boys to lifeless dolls then this video appeared right after you smart and gorgeous people drew those conclusions."

Again,

Ayaka on 06/01/2012

""I’ve been deciding for a while as to whether to share this or not and wanted to show this today. It’s been bothering me for a couple of weeks and I already sent it to a couple of people via e-mail. Now I’m deciding to share it here. There’s something fishy going on.
Let me give you a clear explanation as to how this all happened:

I went back to the VC forums about a couple of weeks ago just to completely clean out my PM inbox and got one from anna-key (now known as Cymbaline) that has “Why are you doing this” as the heading.
What’s strange is that when you compare the writing style between the PM and her usual post, you will notice that both are completely different.The PM has correct punctuation and captialization, whereas her forum posts don’t.
The question I’m trying to raise here is why is there a sudden shift in writing styles between the PM and her actual post. It’s almost like as if someone else wrote the PM.
Could someone please explain why the writing style just quickly changed. This has been baffling me for a while and sort of reminds me of how “Vigilant”‘s writing style is completely different between their articles on the main site, their forum post, and the threat e-mails that were posted in the comments earlier.

From what I have seen so far based on the information everyone here has gathered, I swear that there is more than one person behind the “Vigilant” name. Could the same also be possible with Cymbaline? I might be dead wrong on this, but I’m just wondering about the change in writing styles.
Here is the PM:
http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120105/4ThePM.PNG
Here are some sample posts that provide an example of what I was refering to:
http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120105/PostExample 1.PNG
http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120105/PostExample 2.PNG""

femalepharoe on 06/01/2012

""Ayaka,
Above someone suggested that the main posters on the VC site may have a number of accounts.
I’m starting to think that there only may be a very few actual independent members and the rest are straw men ala interns.

I was wondering who this cymbaline was bc they kept referring to stuff someone that new shouldnt know.""

Last edited:

Fujiko

Veteran
there's some rumors that said that she practice santeria , don't know if it's true
She burned her bridal dress after she broke up with ben affleck,people said that was her santeria teacher to tell her to do this.She could be involved in this.
There are rumours about Beyonce' and Shakira about santeria and witchcraft ,it could be possible.

lal golapi

Established
They are world's biggest boyband who can't make an intro and sequences on their own for the 3rd english song, talent overloaded. Fans are waiting for response? Certainly that would be "We wanted to westernize song" like public don't have brain. As yoongi said, " I don't wanna take pressure according to our age"
Actual trans: "As we are getting old, we will just copy some beats from others."

Yellowish

Rookie
JeansXD deleting posts one by one makes it more certain they were here only to cause trouble and they have some boundaries to keep posts. They tried to show they were banned by limiting conversation option and viewing profile. If I didn't catch it, anyone would think they were just banned.
View attachment 58961
View attachment 58962
View attachment 58963
View attachment 58964
Weird is suddenly some old members are messaging and justifying/clarifying themselves being ok with everything of the thread opposite to what sapphire said. What others exposed too. I hope it doesn't come in any unwanted way to any real people. Perhaps I can't stomach it how their words becoming more undeniable. What is bothering me that how many started to forget their password or newbies claim to be old member. To be fair latter one is no way believable.

Strawberrypie

Veteran
Yes,she was a backup dancer before becoming a singer.
You know she did Selena movie,another girl had to do this role but something happened,i don't remember if the girl died,so the role was given to Jlo.
That was a really good movie. It's really messed up how she was killed by her manager. If that other girl died, that's suspicious. That role was huge for Jlo. Bts is going to be performing at BBC. They'll be covering a song by P#ffy and F@ith Evans.

Yellowish

Rookie
As someone mentioned bang pd getting gift from malta, that place isn't so nice
Masonry is perhaps very dark. Majority are of 3rd degree and the older one eats up the latter one.

From that link
“Freemasons insist Freemasonry is not a religion. However, it is strange that the room they meet in is referred to as a ‘temple’, the seat the Worshipful Master (the chairman for that year) sits on is referred to as an ‘altar’ and the ceremonies end with the phrase ‘so mote it be’ - the same words used in major satanic rituals,” Mr Attard explained. “Even the Jehovah's Witness founder (Russel) was in fact a Freemason as well as a Knight Templar. All Knight Templars are Freemasons.”
When I search for freemasonry on google it says masons must have to believe in supreme being. However I can only smell a part of satanism from their dogma.

“Freemasons say they make ‘good men better’... and at the time when I had a problem with alcohol, how could they have made me a better man?” asked Mr Attard who formed part of the Marsamxett Lodge in Valletta.

“Once I was accepted in Freemasonry and in a Lodge that made ‘good men better’ I simply drank more! The bar at the Marsamxett Lodge was open every Saturday morning and beverage prices were very reasonable so I rarely missed the weekly informal gathering,” he remarked.

Isn't it what bts are dancing around? To be drunk with alcohol all night long?

Mr Attard said: “Next you kneel at the altar and swear an oath - which is of course blasphemous - and it goes something like this: I ... of my own free will and accord, in the presence of the Almighty God and this worshipful Lodge, erected to him and dedicated to the Holy St John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear...”

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Rookie
A sasaeng saw him at a bar meeting government officials and CEOs. He was there to eat, drink and have sex with them. He's probably gotten used to it and might enjoy the experience. As a kid, he probably hated it but was forced or pushed into older men and women's arms. Ugh, this makes my stomach hurt to think about.
I can definitely believe this. T*e frequently posts bizarre stuff and then deletes it. Fans always thinks he talking to them of course but I knew something else was up. I think he uses his wverse account and the groups twittr to advertise himself for current or future clients. A good example was his deleted butter video. Just look at the way he's dancing and parading himself. Makes my stomach turn.

Yellowish

Rookie
I can definitely believe this. T*e frequently posts bizarre stuff and then deletes it. Fans always thinks he talking to them of course but I knew something else was up. I think he uses his wverse account and the groups twittr to advertise himself for current or future clients. A good example was his deleted butter video. Just look at the way he's dancing and parading himself. Makes my stomach turn.
He looks perverted cowboy:rolleyes: