BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
I always assumed JC was gay, but he's married with kids. Some gay men get married because of their family or goals. He might be attracted to Jm. There's videos of straight men who are turned on by Jm.
Yeah in Hollyweird having a wife and children mean nothing. There are many here who are living double lives, some wives know and willingly play the role others have no idea.
I remember going to a music industry house party with two of my gay friends and when I tell you it was not what I was expecting, most of the attendees were all men and they were not shy about showing their affections for one another (if you get what I mean), I demanded to be taken home. But a lot of the men were married.

Berrywon88

Star
He's serving expensive sugar baby looks. Jm's face has me laughing. He's not having that. I wonder if he has one too. Wouldn't it be funny if Jm didn't have a sponsor?
Jungkook will be honored with LED lights all over London.

They really said he's a Bratz doll. His mouth looks a lot bigger but I didn't think it was nice to comment.

Read between the lines. I think YJ has an eating disorder or is sensitive about his body. I don't blame SB. They're still kids and it's creating unnecessary pressure. I hope he doesn't go the same route as JM. He seems like a better leader than RM, who made fun of his members for being dark skinned.

It's always the China fanbases that do these extreme birthday projects...how much money do they have?! It's such a waste! What's funny is it's not like jk is going to aknowledge that they did this.

And Jin's lips are full but not like a bratz doll lol. Also, it's hard for me to hear how the Kpop industry is destroying these new young groups like t*t. It's never-ending. Like when I heard about the new sm girl group Aespa and all the extreme plastic surgery the company made the members get before debut. main-qimg-030fb87dd69777a26f46d67fa20afb4b.jpeg.jpg
main-qimg-e3999479c0ed9e41102704f793183be8.jpeg.jpg
main-qimg-a0ec8ebbf176263785872002b6b9afd5.jpeg.jpg
Also this:
some creepy staff taking inappropriate pics of one of the girl's with his phone.

This industry couldn't be destroyed sooner enough!

Berrywon88

Star
When I read, "threw him away to the Kpop industry", I had never looked at it that way before, but you are definitely on to something here. For his mom to actually know a kpop song like that surprises me a bit. I may be going out on a limb here, but if you were trying to get your son into kpop, you'd know a lot about different kpop artists and how the industry works. Things is too, JK went to A LOT of auditions. Someone (PARENTS) had to get him to those auditions considering how young he was at the time.

Korean parents these days will get their sons into sports or any field that might grant them the awards and/or medals necessary to make them exempt from that mandatory military service. This is why JK is so athletic, and so "good at everything". JM's parents did the same thing with him. Seriously, you can tell JM was coached when he talks about how he wanted to be a "Kendo master" and all that junk, because that is the EXACT sort of thing a famous athlete would say during an interview about how they got into the sport.
You're right his parents had to take him to auditions etc. I know here in the U.S. we have stage mom's that push to make their kid make it and live vicariously through them. What got me about these Korean parents of idols was how they are sort of the opposite and leave their kids at the doorstep of some Kpop company. The kids then are trainees for yrs never getting to come back home. Sometimes the parents are even in other countries..take blackpink where the three foreign members were taken to SK underage by themselves.

Wow and I didn't know about parents trying to get their sons exempt from military..

Sleepytumm

Established
Second hand info

I heard this through the grapevine so take with a grain of salt

However I can see that being the case
With all the sexual and mental abuse he probably has suffered and then all the pressure from being the frontman of the group and being the youngest on top of that

It's a reason kpop company is keep their artists away from their families

I remember j@ckson w@ng crying over his parents being at a show cuz he hadnt seen them in months most likely

I also saw a video of $uga breaking down in tears when his parents came to a concert too

Western artists arent kept from their families like this at all,most of them end of hiring their family and close friends to spend more time with them
whats grapevine

NGodsHnds

Established
Is fame and fortune really worth your morals? They might have millions in the bank but I feel sorry for them
pitiful and dont even know it or just dont care

Your life isnt yours- its Gods and how dare you give away what doesnt truly belong to you in the first
It’s sad because that’s why some stay…they feel they’ve gone too far to be able to get out, and some are scared and then there are some who are right where they want to be. When I (and others)pray I know God is leaning on the hearts of those who feel like they can’t be redeemed, the enemy and his menions have them convinced their souls belong to him but if anyone in that industry were to call out to the Lord and repent…well that would be their way out.

NGodsHnds

Established
that part i'm not sure, im guessing both?... but you know this issue doesn't just happen in the korean entertainment industry, also in hollywood :confused: This guy talks about pr0stitution and how sponsors work in the kpop industry. I havent seen this video in a while, but i believe he said in the video that the companies propose this idea to them
Sad that it’s not just ex idols but I do believe it’s the sponsorships of these high powered individuals that are bank rolling the whole darn operation! They most likely have them begin when they debut, and it is those sponsorships that really pay for the high budget videos and the trips etc…, it really is no different here in the West…different smell but it’s all funky!

NGodsHnds

Established
The way he is rubbing his body against that old man o_O . That's gross
What in the?!?! Where is this from? And why in the world would these girls be screaming seeing him rub his shoulders on another man(older man at that)?! I read fanservice lends to young girls imagining themselves in place of the other person or member receiving the fanservice but for these girls to think that is a normal way to think is sickening, or that any of this is normal is just… I have no words, this industry really has people all messed up!!! Nothing about this is okay!

queen82

Star
It's always the China fanbases that do these extreme birthday projects...how much money do they have?! It's such a waste! What's funny is it's not like jk is going to aknowledge that they did this.

And Jin's lips are full but not like a bratz doll lol. Also, it's hard for me to hear how the Kpop industry is destroying these new young groups like t*t. It's never-ending. Like when I heard about the new sm girl group Aespa and all the extreme plastic surgery the company made the members get before debut. View attachment 60071
View attachment 60072
View attachment 60075
Also this:
some creepy staff taking inappropriate pics of one of the girl's with his phone.

This industry couldn't be destroyed sooner enough!
Karina was quite pretty , didn't need plastic surgeries at all , but it's kpop world they have to do plastic surgery to fit the standard

Tsunami

Established
When I read, "threw him away to the Kpop industry", I had never looked at it that way before, but you are definitely on to something here. For his mom to actually know a kpop song like that surprises me a bit. I may be going out on a limb here, but if you were trying to get your son into kpop, you'd know a lot about different kpop artists and how the industry works. Things is too, JK went to A LOT of auditions. Someone (PARENTS) had to get him to those auditions considering how young he was at the time.

Korean parents these days will get their sons into sports or any field that might grant them the awards and/or medals necessary to make them exempt from that mandatory military service. This is why JK is so athletic, and so "good at everything". JM's parents did the same thing with him. Seriously, you can tell JM was coached when he talks about how he wanted to be a "Kendo master" and all that junk, because that is the EXACT sort of thing a famous athlete would say during an interview about how they got into the sport.
Daamn is the military service that unbearable, like come oooon.... I believe it is good because they teach you some basic survival stuff, it is not bad to know in case something happens....

Tsunami

Established
Second hand info

I heard this through the grapevine so take with a grain of salt

However I can see that being the case
With all the sexual and mental abuse he probably has suffered and then all the pressure from being the frontman of the group and being the youngest on top of that

It's a reason kpop company is keep their artists away from their families

I remember j@ckson w@ng crying over his parents being at a show cuz he hadnt seen them in months most likely

I also saw a video of $uga breaking down in tears when his parents came to a concert too

Western artists arent kept from their families like this at all,most of them end of hiring their family and close friends to spend more time with them
The best way to dehumanize anyone is to cut him/her from his/her roots... The family structure is ancient and holy, this is one of the worst moral crimes...

Tsunami

Established
Yeah in Hollyweird having a wife and children mean nothing. There are many here who are living double lives, some wives know and willingly play the role others have no idea.
I remember going to a music industry house party with two of my gay friends and when I tell you it was not what I was expecting, most of the attendees were all men and they were not shy about showing their affections for one another (if you get what I mean), I demanded to be taken home. But a lot of the men were married.
Of course... the playful soul that doesn't commit to someone but advances into lustfully sexual games is what is being promoted to us these years... Do not connect with someone, do not create a family, just have fun with all these people and live your life in constant pleasure... It is also like that with K-pop. They talk about family and stuff but in reality obsessing the fans will only lead them to stay alone. I have seen many fans saying that their idols have created bigger standards for them... YOUR STANDARD IS AN IDOL.... It means someone you will never see walking casually on the streets...

Kimiko

Veteran
Omg this is too private.... like what...
This is from their vareity show and its more fan service imo cuz they know that the obsessed cult of teen girls would take it and run with it-which they did

J!min was also in that scene on the other side of kook

This clip caused a huge argument on twitter between the fans who think that kook/j!min are a couple and the fans who think kook/Vee are a couple

It's quite disturbing how the fans will literally argue on Twitter about these 3 men and their assumed sex lives/relationships

Its gross

Kimiko

Veteran
Of course... the playful soul that doesn't commit to someone but advances into lustfully sexual games is what is being promoted to us these years... Do not connect with someone, do not create a family, just have fun with all these people and live your life in constant pleasure... It is also like that with K-pop. They talk about family and stuff but in reality obsessing the fans will only lead them to stay alone. I have seen many fans saying that their idols have created bigger standards for them... YOUR STANDARD IS AN IDOL.... It means someone you will never see walking casually on the streets...
I forget which kpop group(it definitely wasn't b+s)but at some fan signing a girl told one of the members that he had raised her ideals for a boyfriend to an impossibly high standard and he told her that she shouldnt do that and that she should think of him only as her favorite idol and not a boyfriend

Now if more kpop boys said that! Out of b+s only j!n and Vee would tell fans that

When a fan asked j!n to marry her he told her to not ask ridiculous questions and when Vee was asked he just straight up said no!(the exclamation mark included)

Kpop companies are creating these sick parasocial relationships,I even saw a few tweets from fans bragging about their parasocial relationship with b+s! Like what the hell?

Berrywon88

Star
The way he is rubbing his body against that old man o_O . That's gross
If I'm being honest just like how T*e got me into b*s he was also the one to help get me to turn away. I watched this man do a 180 and become this person that seemed very unhappy and only knew how to be a sexual object. He doesn't know when to turn it off. This is all he knows. He's broken and I do believe was the most harmed and passed around member.

Someone made this compilation edit of T*e's lives from the beginning to now and you can actually see the light leave his eyes.

Berrywon88

Star
https://youtube.com/shorts/CY_txmEXr6M?feature=share
This is something more gross. And the fans who even note their hand movements are just....and even adding a lovey dovey song:mad::(.
At this point, It's a race between attention seeking jm and t*e on who will get to fanservice jk first. Grosss! They and the company know it will get the fangirls to lose their mind. And yes I do believe T*e and jm use jk's popularity to stay relevant..esp jm. It's sick all around.