BTS discussion thread

i feel bad for you, all the old memebrs you were used to interacting with are long gone...
No it’s okay. It’s good they may have found something else to focus on in their life. I wish them well if they happen to see my post. It’s just interesting how this thread received a lot of discussion. A good thing is that everything in this forum is discussed and I learned a lot of things especially regarding the symbolism which I could not have known if not for the things that members shared in this forum.

cleduzairs

Hi guys, how y'all doing? I can see that there are trolls/spammers around here, so here's a suggestion.
1.) Shut down the thread and make it archived.
2.) Have reliable members and a moderator sort through the archived pages to remove arguments/spam/trolling posts.
3.) If you guys suspect someone is making multiple accounts in order to derail the thread, just ban their IP address.
4.) These celebs (K-Pop/K-Drama) will always keep doing the same thing. Only this time their agenda will solidify the New World Order.

Luisy

Rookie
Hi guys, how y'all doing? I can see that there are trolls/spammers around here, so here's a suggestion.
1.) Shut down the thread and make it archived.
2.) Have reliable members and a moderator sort through the archived pages to remove arguments/spam/trolling posts.
3.) If you guys suspect someone is making multiple accounts in order to derail the thread, just ban their IP address.
4.) These celebs (K-Pop/K-Drama) will always keep doing the same thing. Only this time their agenda will solidify the New World Order.
Shutting down thread isn't any solution. It sounds as a scapegoat for something else and everyone is onesided.

Luisy

Rookie
@Jeans_XD why are you deleting your posts one by one?
JeansXD deleting posts one by one makes it more certain they were here only to cause trouble and they have some boundaries to keep posts. They tried to show they were banned by limiting conversation option and viewing profile. If I didn't catch it, anyone would think they were just banned.
IMG_20210722_125820.jpg
IMG_20210722_125828.jpg
IMG_20210722_125850.jpg
IMG_20210722_125905.jpg

queen82

Star
The roots of kpop stole from black pop culture. Then repackaged it to make it palatable to people that like hip hop but don't want to see black people. It's not surprising they continue to steal from Western artists. Do they respect intellectual property? I've heard of groups stealing from other songs without giving credit to the original artists.
western artists stole from others too ,Beyoncè is one of them

Strawberrypie

Veteran
western artists stole from others too ,Beyoncè is one of them
She's done it so many times. She took video from a documentary on black dancers in New Orleans and put it in her video. She does it all the time. The artists she has done this to have no options to get credit and money for their work. It's really common for celebrities to do this.

Someone got to the composer of that game song. People were saying he acknowledged they took from his song and it was more than a sampling. Now he's denying that he said anything like that.

Strawberrypie

Veteran
i thought at first they werent trying to make them the new bt5, but i guess they are trying to do it now... do you guys think they'll reach the same level of fame like them?
We have to see what happens when btees disbands. I don't think they're it boys. Someone is promoting that concept into the ground. They're not nobodies but still not btees. There's a lot of videos discussing how bad ptd sounds. The fact Armys aren't down voting them more is telling. Around 4:05 he mentions Jm's androgynous look. Then he asks why are Tae and Jm touching the kid's hands.

queen82

Star
She's done it so many times. She took video from a documentary on black dancers in New Orleans and put it in her video. She does it all the time. The artists she has done this to have no options to get credit and money for their work. It's really common for celebrities to do this.

Someone got to the composer of that game song. People were saying he acknowledged they took from his song and it was more than a sampling. Now he's denying that he said anything like that.
Jennifer Lopez stole from other artist too , and said it was her idea

Sleepytumm

Why you are so seroius of the world is a stage? Is she your relative or friend?
Dude you are now changing topic what you were refering to this long. Just leave already I must say.
You say you are only here to fun around or casually passing by. Now you want us to believe someone who apparently was exposing you people?
You are full of contradiction with all of your posts. Just leave already you lost credibility way before.
Probably trolling because he/she don’t want to believe that their oppar sold their soul

Fujiko

Veteran
Why is she famous? She's a great dancer and a mediocre singer. Her acting is ok. So many celebrities are famous for nothing. Sex tapes, viral videos, social media or being rich. Talent isn't necessary anymore. Just be able to influence people and sell them things.
She wanted to became famous since she was a child,and she did her "best" to realize his dream.She was determinate to reach the top,she visualized herself in a stage and her parents encouraged her,and maybe she used the occult to reach this level.

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Rookie
The visual is Jin,but the representive visual is V.Maybe because is the male prostitute in the group.And Yeonjun is the most feminine in the group.S*x sells.
Wow! Is he really know as being the “prostitute” of the group? I guess the bigger question is, is that a role he is doing willingly or forced?! If it can happen with females in the industry it can happen to the males. Either way it’s sad!

NGodsHnds

Rookie
Why is she famous? She's a great dancer and a mediocre singer. Her acting is ok. So many celebrities are famous for nothing. Sex tapes, viral videos, social media or being rich. Talent isn't necessary anymore. Just be able to influence people and sell them things.
The story “supposedly” is she was groomed to be Mariah’s replacement. When she divorced Motola and was able to break free of his control(some say he was also her handler), he was determined to squash her career using Lo. Mariah really wanted to break into acting as well. It’s also no secret that Lo was not opposed to the “casting couch” to get exposure. Some are definitely forced but many are ready & willing.
I remember having a conversation with a young actress, I was actually sharing the gospel with her and she blatantly told me that’s not what’s going to help her break into the business but being on her back, & knees would and she didn’t care, she was willing to do whatever.( her words), and the irony is…she is doing well… and by well she has “made it” but her soul nor her mind is well.