BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star

swayy000

Star
I've seen Jn's fans praise him for being an "industry darling" and befriending so many much older men. When I saw his dinner date with bang p on twttr it gave me creepy vibes. And people say only maknae line has been passed around pfft.
View attachment 59791
i think theres one video of him working out with his trainer and the trainer gets all touchy feely on him. J1n was laying down while doing i think it was sit ups and they were joking about something and the trainer lays his head down on his stomach while laughing. He's also called j1n an angel when he was asked whats it like working with him... :oops:

Berrywon88

Star
i think theres one video of him working out with his trainer and the trainer gets all touchy feely on him. J1n was laying down while doing i think it was sit ups and they were joking about something and the trainer lays his head down on his stomach while laughing. He's also called j1n an angel when he was asked whats it like working with him... :oops:
Creeeepy!!!!

Bernidel

Rookie
right i always the feeling that his shoulder surgery was a cover for something else
Sure he loved the Drink too! Suga In my opinion was suffering from Depression cause if he wasn't performing he was always sleeping....He was like an empty shell. And it's the same story for a lot of famous celebrities whose been down that road. It must be great to be famous(Not)

I've seen Jn's fans praise him for being an "industry darling" and befriending so many much older men. When I saw his dinner date with bang p on twttr it gave me creepy vibes. And people say only maknae line has been passed around pfft.
View attachment 59791
I absolutely believe Paek is a part of it. They were fighting over his attention on the Run Bts show. I wouldn't think he had a sponsor. He's well-to-do. He used to have so many parts in songs, until they got more popular. Maybe this is why. Lately, he's getting more recognition with Tae and Jk. I guess everyone has sponsors. Do you think Sg has one?

Tsunami

Established
Whaaat, and this is on video? Come ooon now....Like I think at this point he is doing it willingly...

Berrywon88

Star
View attachment 59791
Talking about jn with older men reminded me of the bizarre "friendship" jk developed with a much much older idol Minwoo on the show celeb bros. Now why would a 19 yr old become friends with a man in his late 30s..

What was funny was that jk posted pictures of the two of them on b*s account in 2019 and shortly after Minwoo was accused of harrasing women. Jk's fans tried to cover up this news in fear that it would make jk look bad. Another interesting thing is this was right before JK's own tattoo scandal.

97dfb19ce491abc2e329f89fb07acf99d9aec9e2_hq.jpgunnamed-4.jpg

Tsunami

Established
Talking about jn with older men reminded me of the bizarre "friendship" jk developed with a much much older idol Minwoo on the show celeb bros. Now why would a 19 yr old become friends with a man in his late 30s..

What was funny was that jk posted pictures of the two of them on b*s account in 2019 and shortly after Minwoo was accused of harrasing women. Jk's fans tried to cover up this news in fear that it would make jk look bad. Another interesting thing is this was right before JK's own tattoo scandal.

View attachment 59815View attachment 59816
To be completely honest I see nothing wrong in such friendships, sometimes they are very precious...but we are talking about this awful music industry where the body is the currency apparently....Ahhh awful, I hope at least Jn isn't like that with the older guys he is...because for jk the video when this dude askes him to travel abroad after half a day together was solid proof.

Pepsi

Veteran
I would have put my clothes back on and left. I can tell you what happened with Jm and the Tw'ce girl. He had a bet with Tae that he would get to sleep with S0mi. Once Jeongyong found out, she dumped Tae in public. It pissed Jm off and they've been on bad terms since.
Bruh wasn't somi underage?? Poor kid