BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
Is this punishment? His Korean songs feature a lot of double entendres and idioms. The interview was full of those too. He exposed the company without exposing the company. The same way he's revealed that they date without saying they date.

When will they stop making English songs?

Yes suga brings the tea occasionally and his latest interview with weverse was just that

Also their english music is awful and each song gets worse and worse but they only care about the money and accolades and not actually the musicality of their music

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world yet forfeit his soul?-
MARK 8:36

NGodsHnds

Established
Is this punishment? His Korean songs feature a lot of double entendres and idioms. The interview was full of those too. He exposed the company without exposing the company. The same way he's revealed that they date without saying they date.

When will they stop making English songs?

It looks like they’ll continue to make them for the foreseeable future. All signs point to them continuing on this trajectory, with the English lessons and the latest interviews talking about being okay with going in a new direction because there is no box these days for music… blah, blah. I could completely get behind it if I didn’t think that for a few of them they sincerely don’t agree with the new direction and I could see why because they will possibly not have as much if any producing or writing credits.
Even though it’s unheard of to be true to yourself as an artist on a larger label, it’s what I want for them, to at least make music that truly speaks to their hearts and not worry about the charts and what “army” or their management has to say… but that’s fantasy, I know.

NGodsHnds

Established
Yes suga brings the tea occasionally and his latest interview with weverse was just that

Also their english music is awful and each song gets worse and worse but they only care about the money and accolades and not actually the musicality of their music

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world yet forfeit his soul?-
MARK 8:36
Amen!

Berrywon88

Star
Yes I have heard this as well. That JiN & Hope are not as innocent as people perceive and their personalities are nothing like what they show on camera. I certainly see that with Hope, he seems very aware of the cameras and how he looks and how he acts. I believe he’s a lot more serious and meticulous.
It's funny you mentioned jn because I saw this clip today and it so disturbing. Jn grabbing jk's butt like that..like isn't that harassment? I found it shocking that it was him.

Tsunami

Established

queen82

Star
Yeah in the weverse magazine interviews… he definitely put some stuff out there and I am glad he spoke on it. Even though it’s something we all know, as an artist he took the time to highlight how artist in SK need to be treated better. I didn’t even know that they didn’t get paid for promo(his words), I assumed they did.
i hope they didn't punished him for what he said ..

queen82

Star
Yes I have heard this as well. That JiN & Hope are not as innocent as people perceive and their personalities are nothing like what they show on camera. I certainly see that with Hope, he seems very aware of the cameras and how he looks and how he acts. I believe he’s a lot more serious and meticulous.
being serious and meticolous are not bad things, but i agree that his real personality is not the one that he shows on camera ..

mikamika0601

Sharing this clip from twitter:
So, their “friendship” started around 2016-2017 before the group achieved superstardom. It is an open secret that actors/idols have sponsors that help them with their careers. So why would he reach out to a man old enough to be his father? It does not make any sense unless he asked for “assistance”.
Also, come to think of it, why are there hardly any info about him outside of work. He is known to be “mysterious”. Must be due to protection from his benefactors.:cool:

Berrywon88

Star

queen82

Star
So, their “friendship” started around 2016-2017 before the group achieved superstardom. It is an open secret that actors/idols have sponsors that help them with their careers. So why would he reach out to a man old enough to be his father? It does not make any sense unless he asked for “assistance”.
Also, come to think of it, why are there hardly any info about him outside of work. He is known to be “mysterious”. Must be due to protection from his benefactors.:cool:
so it means that Jin slept with him ?

Kimiko

Veteran
Suga provides the least fan service from what I've seen and is usually pretty quiet in interviews as well

I dont really believe that he had to have shoulder surgery back during dynamite promo days

It could be true but I know that the guys lie about many things

I really think Suga went to either a drug rehab facility or maybe he was severely depressed or suicidal so he went for treatment-
not that they actually give a damn about the boys but the boys are their moneymakers and the backbone of the company

Mental health isnt high in south Korea's priorities from what I have read so if thats the case,hybe wouldnt admit that one of the 7 wonders of south korea needed professional help with mental illness

I just really think the surgery is another lie

Suga provides the least fan service from what I've seen and is usually pretty quiet in interviews as well

I dont really believe that he had to have shoulder surgery back during dynamite promo days

I really think Suga went to either a drug rehab facility or maybe he was severely depressed or suicidal so he went for treatment-
not that they actually give a damn about the boys but the boys are their moneymakers and the backbone of the company

Mental health isnt high in south Korea's priorities from what I have read so if thats the case,hybe wouldnt admit that one of the 7 wonders of south korea needed professional help with mental illness

I think so too.

I thought he was the only one without a sponsor. This is gross.

gettingedu

Established
Excellent find! They're full of shiitake too. Fans have made videos complaining about her, and most are international fans. Their Korean fans know what's up. If she wasn't paying for this, she'd end up like these people.

Tried to find the one of the girl getting punched in the face, but it's scrubbed.
Is that bts

gettingedu

Established
Even the name of the group is kida... stray kids.... Like kinda strange tbh.... as for their new track.. I am not surprised if there is a message behind the cheese
Right? Like they would say “stray kids everywhere all around the world” and I’m like stray kids? Stray……………..kids mm ok:rolleyes:

queen82

Star

right i always the feeling that his shoulder surgery was a cover for something else