BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
It's funny you mentioned jn because I saw this clip today and it so disturbing. Jn grabbing jk's butt like that..like isn't that harassment? I found it shocking that it was him.
Did you see the little squeeze at the end?! :oops: Is anyone from SK in here that can speak to how this behavior is defended?! I’ve seen in YouTube comments and other forums SK’s saying stuff like this is normal because they are very affectionate people.

NGodsHnds

Established
being serious and meticolous are not bad things, but i agree that his real personality is not the one that he shows on camera ..
No absolutely, not necessarily a bad thing at all. It just lends to the idea he’s quite aware and probably knows a lot more, like Sug and Rm does. It’s just something I’ve noticed with him.

Berrywon88

Star
I absolutely believe Paek is a part of it. They were fighting over his attention on the Run Bts show. I wouldn't think he had a sponsor. He's well-to-do. He used to have so many parts in songs, until they got more popular. Maybe this is why. Lately, he's getting more recognition with Tae and Jk. I guess everyone has sponsors. Do you think Sg has one?
Hmmn it doesn't seem like sg has one, but you never know. Rm and sg were given so much opportunity in the early days to do their own thing (pretty unheard of in kpop) and now they are paid dust so...

Kimiko

Veteran
I literally just got into bts after their grammys performance and watched alot of their content until things just started feeling wrong

The blood sweat and tears video creeped me out,as a Christian believer it just rubbed me the wrong way

So I'm still new to kpop but I see how it's just Hollywood in the east so to speak

Them I saw this picture of V and it confirmed what I already feared-that the boys had most likely been sexually molested before
download.jpeg

To be completely honest I see nothing wrong in such friendships, sometimes they are very precious...but we are talking about this awful music industry where the body is the currency apparently....Ahhh awful, I hope at least Jn isn't like that with the older guys he is...because for jk the video when this dude askes him to travel abroad after half a day together was solid proof.
Who asked him to travel abroad? I usually like older and younger friendships, but the industry is full of perverts for young artists.

Hmmn it doesn't seem like sg has one, but you never know. Rm and sg were given so much opportunity in the early days to do their own thing (pretty unheard of in kpop) and now they are paid dust so...
They're so disrespected by fans when the group was created to showcase their talents. The singers came later to fill out the group, yet have the most fans. The ones with actual talent get treated the worst. Even Jm has a lot of antis and is targeted by solo fans.

Truthteller

Veteran
I had the displeasure of seeing this
Notice the boy lover symbol as the guy rubs on the other guys buttocks.
1628289990368.jpeg
But remember these are adults, not kids. It is clear what message they are sending. I don’t know if any of them are completely straight, must be suffocating for a true straight man to be in that environment. I wonder if any of them is a pedo apart from their bo$$, does not seem implausible at all. The celeb world is filled with sickos and perverts.

Tsunami

Established
View attachment 59833
But remember these are adults, not kids. It is clear what message they are sending. I don’t know if any of them are completely straight, must be suffocating for a true straight man to be in that environment. I wonder if any of them is a pedo apart from their bo$$, does not seem implausible at all. The celeb world is filled with sickos and perverts.
Ugh... this ass touching culture.... Like is it even a thing in Asia? Between friends... I think in very rare cases it is... but the entire industry seems to follow this "ass touching friendships" between the members...

Berrywon88

Star
Did you see the little squeeze at the end?! :oops: Is anyone from SK in here that can speak to how this behavior is defended?! I’ve seen in YouTube comments and other forums SK’s saying stuff like this is normal because they are very affectionate people.
I've seen Koreans saying the opposite and that this kind of behavior between men only happens in Kpop. So I don't know.

Berrywon88

Star
View attachment 59833
They're becoming more blatant. The symbols can't be a coincidence. Once you see you can't unsee.

And this new Memories DVD is chock full of these kind of clips.

cadiz

Star
They're becoming more blatant. The symbols can't be a coincidence. Once you see you can't unsee.

And this new Memories DVD is chock full of these kind of clips.
the group is just a gay fest a this point
The only one who keeps out of the gay touching is Sugar, I wonder if he hates the others. My guess is YES
they don't try to touch him right? there must be a reason for that

I've seen Koreans saying the opposite and that this kind of behavior between men only happens in Kpop. So I don't know.
I don' know between men, but I'm pretty sure the skinship between men and women in Korea is not like this in public
if you watch those K dramas, the kissing scenes are usually very innocent and they barely hold hands

Skinship between teens and young adults looks a lot different than kpop fanservice. It's usually leg rubs, hugging and being close to each other. It's not butt or private rubs, kissing, playing with nipples or sucking their ears. It usually tapers off in early adulthood and can start again later in life.

View attachment 59833
After all the tea spilled here, I believe this theory. It's done on purpose to signal or to provoke.