BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
This was posted from @s.weet in the other thread, this is just speculation, but keep an eye out for August 10th guys incase anything suspicious happens .The group that comes to mind for me is t ex t because i read in an article that their comeback will be in august. And with the way hyb3 is trying hard to push them in the west like they did with bt5.... :oops: and i remembered reading the header of one article that bang p3d0 said he will use "similar tactics" or something like that for t ex t's success just like he did with bt5. I wish i remembered where i saw it, cause i believe it was a year or two years ago when i saw that article. But if i find it i will edit this post and post it under.

Screenshot_20210726-143249_Chrome~2.jpg

Last edited:

Yellowish

Rookie
This was posted from @s.weet in the other thread, but keep an eye out for August 10th guys incase anything suspicious happens .The group that comes to mind for me is t ex t because i read in an article that their comeback will be in august. And with the way hyb3 is trying hard to push them in the west like they did with bt5.... :oops: i remebered reading the header of one article that bang p3d0 said he will use "similar tactics" or something like that for t ex t's success just like he did with bt5. I wish i remembered where i saw it, cause i believe it was a year or two years ago when i saw that article. But if i find it i will edit this post and post it under.

View attachment 59188
I hope nothing will happen.

swayy000

Star
I hope nothing will happen.
i hope nothing as well. The reason i think t ex t is because like i mentioned before about that scene their mv for 0x1 lovesong with the pool represents them getting baptized into the occult. And i posted in this the kpop thread, there is a tik tok they made where they showed an evil looking doll for a split second while promoting one of the songs on their new album I believe they are heavy into the black magic now than before. And it's not the first time they've used voodoo dolls. For those who want to see it, i will post but again i HIGHLY believe it's cursed so I maybe suggest you say a prayer before looking :(

I wonder myself. J*min and J*K are so hard on themselves and always trying to give 200% and then there's T*e...He's the definition of resting on one's looks. He gets worse everyday. I mean look at him here. The facial expressions he be making now have me laughing. His ego is through the roof!
Reminds me of an interview video. H made this super feminine sassy expression in the back.

I th

I thought the same(the transgenders stuff),because even Baekhyun and Taemin went to the army.Who could be the transgender in bt*?Or they are all transgenders?
Baekhyun has his own bathroom. I wonder if it's part of his diva persona or something else.

gettingedu

Established
This was posted from @s.weet in the other thread, this is just speculation, but keep an eye out for August 10th guys incase anything suspicious happens .The group that comes to mind for me is t ex t because i read in an article that their comeback will be in august. And with the way hyb3 is trying hard to push them in the west like they did with bt5.... :oops: and i remembered reading the header of one article that bang p3d0 said he will use "similar tactics" or something like that for t ex t's success just like he did with bt5. I wish i remembered where i saw it, cause i believe it was a year or two years ago when i saw that article. But if i find it i will edit this post and post it under.

View attachment 59188
that’s my first day of school :rolleyes:

Fujiko

Star

View attachment 59188
I am worried,because Jonghyun and Sulli were two rituals,but the number three is important in occult,so there will be a third ritual.I hope nothing happen

a few pages back I read some users saying Sugar is not so into the occult things

But by the things I see on twitter I think he is by far the most involved with charts and trying to manipulate the fans into mass buying the songs

this is him, telling fans he wants PTD to be number 1 after Butter

same with Garammy (it's always him asking for it)

this could be orders by Hybe and part of his script
bu he is the most involved with talking about chart and awards.
He's using manifestation to get what he asks for.

Fujiko

Star
He's using manifestation to get what he asks for.
Like Jlo?They know vizualisation and manifesting?But they knew thanks to the fame or they were ready before?There are not famous people who tried these techniques and they were a failure.It didn't worked.For the people like bt* what is different?

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Okay this is really not my cup of tea… to make posts like these… but I feel like this place have lost just a little bit of what made it good over the last couple of months.

So, I will try to do my best to be more active from now on and share some of my own theories about BTS with you. Maybe that can help... or maybe not, I don’t know. :p

I guess I should say where I come from first.

I do not really believe in mk-ultra. I know that CIA had a project after the second world war named mk-ultra and Blue Bird, but I don’t believe that it is used exactly like that today. I think maybe they can have made changes to the process and so have made an alternative form of brainwashing that can be used without completely destroying the human mind.

And I guess there is a chance that it has been used with celebrities like Marilyn Monroe and Anna Nicole Smith. We have some evidences, that suggests it. But it also looks like it does make these people very unstable. BTS is functioning quite well right now, except from Jungkook from time to time. So if they have experienced a form of mk-ultra it must have been very successful or it must have been to a lesser degree.

But to be honest, I don’t think that BTS have been exposed to it. They are constantly on camera and their schedules are crazy. It simply seems unlikely.

When it comes to demons and demon possessions… well I don’t believe in that either. I believe our minds can be extremely easily influenced, and that we can take great harm by our surroundings. BTS is not surrounded by the best people, and they are not exactly treaded well. They are under an impressive amount of stress and have been so since they were teenagers. That kind of stress does leave its marks on you.

Now for what I really do believe in, and which is why I am here on this forum, is the freemasons, the globalism agenda, and the new world order. I have an uncle, who have been a freemason for most of his life. I don’t think he is that high up in the hierarchy, but he is still annoyingly secretive every time I ask him about it. So, I do know, that there is more in this world then what we are being told.

Why I do find BTS so interesting is because they show us a lot. They started early on with symbolism in their videos and photo sessions, and they were created by a genius. Bang Shi-Hyuk is actually one of the most interesting personalities when it comes to understand BTS. It is his mind we see unfolding throughout BTS’ career and I don’t think there can be any doubt he had influential friends from the beginning.

And maybe I should try with a couple of theories now that you know just a little bit about me and where I come from.

The first one:

Something happened in 2015. It was the year where I Need You came out, and BTS made their first extreme changes to their image. They went from hardcore hip hop and bad boy look to the more rough casual and down to earth look. And they started the BU. It was an instant success for them. And then in 2016 they made Fire.

I actually think this was the beginning of the collaboration with whoever they are – the powers that be. What we see in Fire is the symbolism for the deal, that have been made between them.

And with the BU videos Bang Shi-Hyuks geniuses came out to play. But maybe he was not alone about it, maybe he had help. Who knows? Nonetheless the whole BU-Story is quite something. Who thinks about creating a story for a boyband were almost everyone dies in several horrifying ways and then showcase this to a fanbase of mostly teenagers? Just think about it. It is actually an incredibly strange thing to do. But it did work wonders for them though.

My second theory:

They – whoever they are – did not know, that BTS would get this popular all over the world… but they did. So what we are seeing now in the US anyway, is the new beginning. They are getting the classic Disney rollout. What we normally see with Disney’s young stars like Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears and the new up and coming Olivia Rodrigo. We saw it with Justin Bieber too even though he is not from Disney. They make fun and innocent music, that especially children and young people will easily like. They now have this wholesome good boy image or the boy next door image going for them. It is so typical for new young stars in the US to start with this perfect innocent look and then after some time changes it into something depraved and perverted. All their young fans will then follow them into this deranged world.

The problem with BTS is, that they are not really new, and they are not that young either, and they have been through dark themes since the beginning. So now it just feels absurd to see them like this. But maybe this will work out for them too, who knows? We will see.

This was a lot of text with not a single picture or video at all. I truly apologize for that. I will try to do better next time. ;)
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing your theories. On the 2nd theory, I think like you said they are way too old..everyone but JK is 25 or over. But I have noticed a change in content where the rap line has nothing to do because there is no place for them anymore when in the beginning they were the main show. Aside from them being too old, they would need to have a break out star to reach the fame you mentioned before. Think Michael Jackson from the Jackson 5 or Justin Timberlake from N'sync. No boyband esp. foreign would ever truly be big here. So maybe bang is already planning for the breakout star to be JK. He looks and sounds the most western and from what I heard has the most fans in the U.S. so who knows. As far as young fans following them into a deranged world I think that's already happening. And they can't be too openly depraved like the Disney stars if they ever want to leave the U.S. and comeback home. SK has them on a short leash.