BTS discussion thread

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I saw someone say that they use America only to bring their achievements back to Korea and their government. I believe this. They and their company don't give a crap about the U.S. or anywhere else. And I found it insulting that they come out with watered down nonsensical lyrics and Disney esque melodies when making music for U.S. charts. As if we Americans are too dumb to understand the songs they normally create in Korean. Iarmys are just foolish and in denial to support a group like this.
Honestly, I have heard from multiple sources (although I doubt their reliability) that they are ultranationalistic and xenophobic.
All Korean schools provide mandatory English classes for their students.
Given The popularity that they enjoy amongst A primarily English speaking fandom and the resources at their disposal , would it be that hard to learn English?
I doubt it considering it is not an entirely new language .
Disney esque melodies when making music for U.S. charts. As if we Americans are too dumb to understand the songs they normally create in Korean. Iarmys are just foolish and in denial to support a group like this.

Couldnt agree more. My ears bleed every time butter plays on some insta-shorts background.
Conservative political commentator, Matt Walsh, was subject to an onslaught of threats and abuse after critiquing the artful masterpiece (sarcasm, specifying since nobody seems to get it these days) that was butter.

Berrywon88

Star
Honestly, I have heard from multiple sources (although I doubt their reliability) that they are ultranationalistic and xenophobic.
All Korean schools provide mandatory English classes for their students.
Given The popularity that they enjoy amongst A primarily English speaking fandom and the resources at their disposal , would it be that hard to learn English?
I doubt it considering it is not an entirely new language .
I have also heard this especially Y**ngi apparently. I've also heard that any rumors of T*e dating a westerner is false because he's more of a traditional Korean male than fans think, whatever that means. Also, that J*K has an obsession with American entertainment and culture but in a superficial way. He apparently thinks it's cool. I kind of believe this rumor due to him trying to learn English at one point, the kind of tattoos he got, and music he listens to etc. but I think if true he'll grow out of it lol.

theartbook35

Veteran
The song butter is almost a 1:1 with this song. It starts at 00:25.

Yikes. They won't get in trouble for this, unfortunately. Not unless a lawsuit happens.

I did some research. The original melody was written by Sebastian Garcia in 2019. The artist in You Got Me Down bought that melody in 2019. Sebastian Garcia reused his melody from 2019, to produce butter. Not very original, but he owns the rights to reuse his melodies how he wants.

NGodsHnds

Established
It's so common for kpop idols to bleach. It's dangerous and never looks good. On very dark skin, it makes the person look ashy and ghostly. I think all of them do it.
Yes exactly, what perfect descriptions because there were times looking at Hope & Tae and they look ashy. I know colorism is an issue everywhere but it doesn’t make it any less saddening. It’s basically telling God… “Hey you made a mistake”!

NGodsHnds

Established
Colorism is a big thing in Asia, but we're mainly talking about Korea, and to MY knowledge, South Korea is the most colorist.

Yes, some of them naturally had a darker skin tone, a tan if you will, but all that makeup and plastic surgery did wonders to them and it's easy to tell that it was intentional because we already know the world prefers light skin over dark skin unfortunately. Pretty sure they were forced to do that, but if you think otherwise, well, you're entitled to your opinion.
I’m saying I wouldn’t be surprised if he willingly went along with it as to not have to be ridiculed or teased but all the same forced or not it’s a shame either way.

NGodsHnds

Established
I saw someone say that they use America only to bring their achievements back to Korea and their government. I believe this. They and their company don't give a crap about the U.S. or anywhere else. And I found it insulting that they come out with watered down nonsensical lyrics and Disney esque melodies when making music for U.S. charts. As if we Americans are too dumb to understand the songs they normally create in Korean. Iarmys are just foolish and in denial to support a group like this.
That would make sense that America is being used for a greater agenda than we could possibly think. I think this was a theory that was mentioned earlier on in the thread when the President wrote a message directly to the boys when they hit top 200 on billboard.

NGodsHnds

Established
They keep whining about the U.S. being xenophobic, but here they are, again. Literally every time they come here, they whine about xenophobia. Makes me wonder if the xenophobia is actually happening, or if they are making this up to garner sympathy and grow their following.
They probably don’t have a choice.

They find anyone not South Korean contemptuous, and look down on them. It's a joke among US Armys that Tae hates white people, and btees hates straight people. Their racism, cultural appropriation and sexism is well known. There's a former Army that said when the group did a shoot in her neighborhood, their staff were racist to her. A resident was asked to leave the area because Jm and Jk didn't want blacks around. It made them feel uncomfortable.

Why would anyone stan a group that hates anyone, especially some of their fans? Oppar is sleeping with an ulzzang and could care less about the wokies unless it adds to his bank account. Looking at the scandals, makes me wonder how many kpop idols are involved in something shady.

There's so many good American artists but they're feeding Armys Disney lyrics mumbled out while they hop around and dance with their fingers. It's like mumble rap the kpop edition. A lot of people learn Korean to understand the idioms and double entendres in their songs. Yet they can't be assed to learn basic English songwriting skills. I've heard that since they went international a few years ago, Western companies have written all their songs.

They keep whining about the U.S. being xenophobic, but here they are, again. Literally every time they come here, they whine about xenophobia. Makes me wonder if the xenophobia is actually happening, or if they are making this up to garner sympathy and grow their following.
Howling racism, homophobia and xenophobia whenever someone says they suck, is a way to manipulate awards and charts. China and South Korea have learned to use SJW catchwords against Americans. People are afraid to say no, and go along to avoid being dragged by Armys. It worked when China screwed the world with covid. Works even better to get on the billboards and win a Grammy.

NGodsHnds

Established
They find anyone not South Korean contemptuous, and look down on them. It's a joke among US Armys that Tae hates white people, and btees hates straight people. Their racism, cultural appropriation and sexism is well known. There's a former Army that said when the group did a shoot in her neighborhood, their staff were racist to her. A resident was asked to leave the area because Jm and Jk didn't want blacks around. It made them feel uncomfortable.

Why would anyone stan a group that hates anyone, especially some of their fans? Oppar is sleeping with an ulzzang and could care less about the wokies unless it adds to his bank account. Looking at the scandals, makes me wonder how many kpop idols are involved in something shady.

There's so many good American artists but they're feeding Armys Disney lyrics mumbled out while they hop around and dance with their fingers. It's like mumble rap the kpop edition. A lot of people learn Korean to understand the idioms and double entendres in their songs. Yet they can't be assed to learn basic English songwriting skills. I've heard that since they went international a few years ago, Western companies have written all their songs.
So much to unpack here… hate white people and did I read that correctly?! Straight people? So they are gay? Can’t be around black people? Yet you can drool while watching Normani dance!? The irony here is just:eek:
Oh my goodness so this isn’t just about them being caught up in the occult this is also about possibly finding out these men are actually horrible people?! #shooketh
So that’s why Tae seems so disinterested in US interviews and often times looks to be mocking the interviewer.
And sorry what’s an Oppar and ulzzang and wokie? Sorry US native here who hasn’t brushed up on her KPOP vernacular.;)
:Dat Mumble KPOP, hopefully that will not become a new trend.

So much to unpack here… hate white people and did I read that correctly?! Straight people? So they are gay? Can’t be around black people? Yet you can drool while watching Normani dance!? The irony here is just:eek:
Oh my goodness so this isn’t just about them being caught up in the occult this is also about possibly finding out these men are actually horrible people?! #shooketh
So that’s why Tae seems so disinterested in US interviews and often times looks to be mocking the interviewer.
And sorry what’s an Oppar and ulzzang and wokie? Sorry US native here who hasn’t brushed up on her KPOP vernacular.;)
:Dat Mumble KPOP, hopefully that will not become a new trend.
Haha I'm American too and btees took me down a rabbit hole of kpop and Korean slang I never knew before. Oppar is making fan of the word Oppa which is a term of endearment for a woman towards a man. Wokies are sjws and an ulzzang looks like this.

I have a theory that btees fell into wokeness by accident. It makes them money so they don't rock the boat, but won't do anything to screw things up at home. Tae once said that his brother didn't agree with his lifestyle. What lifestyle? When a black girl tried to hug Tae on the set of Hustle life, he lost his shit. So did JK when a woman tried to say hi to him. He was upset that the hyungs were talking to those girls. He reiterated that it's only a business relationship, so I don't know why people think it means they like black girls. Tae, Jn and Jm have both said they prefer Korean girls, which is ok. They have very traditional ideas on dating and seem like normal Korean men.

Whatever they do is to capture the US market. If they studied American tastes as much as Japanese, they could do it. The Japanese market is catered to and received shows and fanmeets that even Koreans didn't get. I think they're intrigued by the freedom of Americans but also look down on the culture. Have you seen the video of Tae getting offended during by Solar's performance? It starts around 2:06.

So apparently they will be attending the Met Gala(big ritual event)official title of “culture special Envoy” by the President, UN, VMA’s… oh yes these fellas are definitely being used for an agenda that we probably haven’t even scratched the surface of yet. Lord have mercy!!!
This has been all over twitter and YouTube. Armys were begging for them to go, and it's now a reality. I wonder how much fans and btees help manifest their reality. It's rare they don't get what they want.

Tae hating everything.

Around 0:21 seconds below.

Starts at 0:29 seconds

The international fans think this is funny, but it's given him a bad reputation in South Korea. Karmys aren't big on him.

Any minors in this thread I recommend not to disclose your personal info including age and stuff.
This is a good point for anyone. No personal info everyone.

This is the reason why btees shouldn't be at the UN.

Awkward_pink

Established
I can't believe people can go this far but here I go from my side and the real picture.

First of all joining pinterest idea was from awkward pink, dmd me on jan20
View attachment 59152
Ap: "Me too I watch too many
Do you have pinterest? I can show you some of my work"

She first mentioned pinterest when I had absolutely no idea about its existence and she was quite persistent joining pinterest and later she did say "Im not sure if I can chat on vc". From her responses it felt she can't talk about "personal stuff", but surely about 18+ video, the false accusation she is building around me. She herself was interested in 18+ content. On jan13

View attachment 59153
Ap: "Its 18+ do you wanna see it tho
Im warning you, its eww *insert vomit emoji*
Ill wait 4 your reply"
View attachment 59154
This is the video

Coming more
View attachment 59156
The video

These 3 were on a group chat. I called her on another personal chat to delete that. Choice is yours who you want to believe as interested in sending 18+ sexual stuffs
View attachment 59157
Me: "U come here
Members gonna bash us, if you can delete that video"

Now, the april20 msgs she is showing where I said Im gonna leave the chat, I was clearing dms on that day and locked some of the chats since many weird incidents were happening in dms to. I was sure I talked with many spies disguised as members. I turned of "start conversation option" too. For example
View attachment 59158
Yes you can question when I locked it there is no timetable of that. I leave it to you.

I had an account on pinterest named "just kidding" which was named before "future aria" where we talked casual stuffs and I later suspected her as spy and talked about it so I left. The time she is showing I called her again on a different account named "winky face" where I was confirmed she is a spy so I deleted that account. I have no idea how she is coming up with the account "night owl" I suspect she felt threatened I caught her to be a spy so took the opportunity when I left the chat to ruin my image.
All these pinterest accusations have no proof that it was connected to vc. Its made up because after months she felt the need to complain on a forum. Anyone can make up anything and I know its a deliberate attempt to discredit my work here and to make me unbelievable. But I can show you my account name was future aria indeed.
View attachment 59159
Ap: "I did. Were you future aria?"
Me: "You found me?" (Assuring that is me)

Wait for next post Ill show why I suspect her to be spy.
Of course you are in denial. Just stop. You know what you did and i gave all my proof too. All these dms are really irrelevant to what i went through. I dont have time to correct each and everything you keep saying. The fact that you are deflecting the death threat, and the stuff about you talking to me in a sexual way against my will, onto other things just shows what kind of person you are. You can't even apologize to a 14 year old for doing what you did. You only ever care about your reputation and when it got threatened you went full pedo mode. And for God's sake im not a spy wtf. You're so fucking delusional i dont even know what to say.
You traumatized me and I dont need to give you anymore of my energy. Dont ever talk to me again. And as for others, believe in who you want, i tried my best and gave my proof and dont want to argue with her on the thread. Bye.

Last edited: