BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
These 3 posts are 100% proof what you are and what you interested in. No death threat ever occured. Irl bad people get away with bad deed, this thread isn't any exception because its controlled. I will leave now. I pray for every lurker and stay safe.
Hey how do you leave the forum? Is there any way to delete your account?

arhur12

Star
Please continue. It doesn't affect me. God bless you

No there isn't any way. If you want you can delete your all comments altho I myself won't do it. You can write on reason option "I want to delete or ban my account" or sth. Someone said me it worked out for her to get banned. You can try this.
ok thanks

Daisy2

Rookie
There's is so much of my personal info on this. My name, where im born, my @.. Please stop help guys
And dont being yuna into this. You've gone insane.

I'm leaving this now and forever, i feel sick and violated
SHUT UP! You are lying about identity. Once say was not born in india then I was????
Im done

Please continue. It doesn't affect me. God bless you

No there isn't any way. If you want you can delete your all comments altho I myself won't do it. You can write on reason option "I want to delete or ban my account" or sth. Someone said me it worked out for her to get banned. You can try this.
Thank you for the idea. I left already though I will try to ban myself.

Awkward_pink

Established
Im glad you asked this! When we were friends she actually had a habit of not believing who i was, she would always think i was lying about something or another. If i said i was 14, she wouldn't believe me. If i said i was from x country, she wouldn't believe i was from there. She even made the most weird theories of how i was a spy, or didn't believe my childhood even if i explained it to her in detail. This kept making our friendship worse and eventually led to happened. In her very small defense, i had once lied about having instagram when i actually didn't, and ONCE accidentally said that i wasnt born in Asia

Edit: Also the whole conflict of me defending pretty woman and bashing lal on the thread, She got really angry on that and sweared soo much at me on dms.
Btw i was only defending pw because i was the one who knew that lal golapi LOVES to make false accusations on people. I dont think she has a mental disorder tho
I already had mentioned it here, instead of India i said Asia here.

SHUT UP! You are lying about identity. Once say was not born in india then I was????
Im done

Thank you for the idea. I left already though I will try to ban myself.
There was no need to be rude if you don't know what im going through

Daisy2

Rookie
I already had mentioned it here, instead of India i said Asia here.

There was no need to be rude if you don't know what im going through
Instead of asia, you mistakenly wrote an entire line I wasn't born in india????
You can only play the victim role now God!!
Everything is clear reading everything what the heck it is goodness!
You said you left already, why are you justifying yourself so hard??
Oh me fool!
Im not sure why Im entertaining you once again.
This thread is your place. Please stay don't leave. We will leave. Bye

Last edited:

Awkward_pink

Established
Instead of asia, you mistakenly wrote an entire line I wasn't born in india????
You can only play the victim role now God!!
Everything is clear reading everything what the heck it is goodness!
You said you left already, why are you justifying yourself so hard??
Oh me fool!
Im not sure why Im entertaining you once again.
This thread is your place. Please stay don't leave. We will leave. Bye
ok so when i say she has given me a death threat before and false accusations with proof thats okay? But when i accidentally say that i wasnt born in India, that's when your guard hits? Why? Im glad the toxic people are leaving and so am i soon.

Berrywon88

Star
Tae hating everything.

Around 0:21 seconds below.

Starts at 0:29 seconds

The international fans think this is funny, but it's given him a bad reputation in South Korea. Karmys aren't big on him.
Lmao at the 1st and 3rd video with these armys trying to condone his rude behavior. The lengths they go to is sickening..even labeling everyone xenophobic if need be. They can't admit that maybe this guy is just a jerk.

Berrywon88

Star
What is wrong with this guy? He is yeontan now?? What an idol behavior
He apparently demanded weverse to be able to change his profile picture. He's quite unpleasant and I can't believe I didn't notice a couple of yrs ago. A lot of Karmy were talking about his bad attitude and the way he will act like a petulant child if he doesn't get his way and bh just deals with it because of his visuals (which are quickly fading) and his many fans. I once saw a clip of him walking out of a filmed dance performance (might have been dynamite) with the rest of the members just standing there unable to continue. He's so done and it shows. He dances, sings, and addresses interviews in a half a*sed way now. Anyway, sorry for the gossip I'll just end this post with this, the person that loves armys so much...

eaisa

Established
He apparently demanded weverse to be able to change his profile picture. He's quite unpleasant and I can't believe I didn't notice a couple of yrs ago. A lot of Karmy were talking about his bad attitude and the way he will act like a petulant child if he doesn't get his way and bh just deals with it because of his visuals (which are quickly fading) and his many fans. I once saw a clip of him walking out of a filmed dance performance (might have been dynamite) with the rest of the members just standing there unable to continue. He's so done and it shows. He dances, sings, and addresses interviews in a half a*sed way now. Anyway, sorry for the gossip I'll just end this post with this, the person that loves armys so much...
i always wondered how him and jimin became friends. jimin is so hardworking, the exact opposite of taehyung. taehyung does everything half-arsed and hes not like his maknae line besties.
Also I believe he will be sacrificed soon .... maybe
make it quick

cadiz

Star
So apparently they will be attending the Met Gala(big ritual event)official title of “culture special Envoy” by the President, UN, VMA’s… oh yes these fellas are definitely being used for an agenda that we probably haven’t even scratched the surface of yet. Lord have mercy!!!
someone mentioned recently that all this events are BTS's way of serving Korea (as a replacement for going to the army)
president made them ambassadors now, so they don't have to enlist

it becomes clear with time that they won't be going to the army (I would be shocked if they do)

They can:
1: Win a Grammy and be free of army (to me this is the main reason they are so obsesssed with the award)
2. spend more than 10 weeks on top of billboard (because of Fans cheating tactics) and the goverment taking it as some type of record

there are several ways they can escape the military and I think they will try to use all of them

cadiz

Star
a few pages back I read some users saying Sugar is not so into the occult things

But by the things I see on twitter I think he is by far the most involved with charts and trying to manipulate the fans into mass buying the songs

this is him, telling fans he wants PTD to be number 1 after Butter

same with Garammy (it's always him asking for it)

this could be orders by Hybe and part of his script
bu he is the most involved with talking about chart and awards.

swayy000

Star
someone mentioned recently that all this events are BTS's way of serving Korea (as a replacement for going to the army)
president made them ambassadors now, so they don't have to enlist

it becomes clear with time that they won't be going to the army (I would be shocked if they do)

They can:
1: Win a Grammy and be free of army (to me this is the main reason they are so obsesssed with the award)
2. spend more than 10 weeks on top of billboard (because of Fans cheating tactics) and the goverment taking it as some type of record

there are several ways they can escape the military and I think they will try to use all of them
glad to see you back! i always love your posts!
i dont understand, why are they avoiding enlisting so much? I suspected in the other thread that it might because of the reason for them being secret transgenders.... idk:confused:

cadiz

Star
i dont understand, why are they avoiding enlisting so much? I suspected in the other thread that it might because of the reason for them being secret transgenders.... idk:confused:
I think it's just Hybe afraid their fame will go away if they stay out of spotlight for long?

but the goverment is trying to keep them away from enlisting, they even created the "BTS law"

New ‘BTS Law’ Is Passed in South Korea. An Army of Fans Rejoices.

they just want to avoid enlistment as long as posible and getting Grammys and chart records seem to be the easy way

Berrywon88

Star
i always wondered how him and jimin became friends. jimin is so hardworking, the exact opposite of taehyung. taehyung does everything half-arsed and hes not like his maknae line besties.

make it quick
I wonder myself. J*min and J*K are so hard on themselves and always trying to give 200% and then there's T*e...He's the definition of resting on one's looks. He gets worse everyday. I mean look at him here. The facial expressions he be making now have me laughing. His ego is through the roof!

Fujiko

Star
I th
I thought the same(the transgenders stuff),because even Baekhyun and Taemin went to the army.Who could be the transgender in bt*?Or they are all transgenders?

Berrywon88

Star
I think it's just Hybe afraid their fame will go away if they stay out of spotlight for long?

but the goverment is trying to keep them away from enlisting, they even created the "BTS law"

New ‘BTS Law’ Is Passed in South Korea. An Army of Fans Rejoices.

they just want to avoid enlistment as long as posible and getting Grammys and chart records seem to be the easy way
I doubt the Korean public would think highly of them avoiding serving their country. Might create serious backlash like I've already seen for J*n on social media. Maybe bh considers it not a big deal since they get so much profit from iarmy.