BTS discussion thread

they would looks good with some weights on like in the beginning..
Everyone looks better with more weight. They're around 120ish and that's unhealthy. Rm has beef up and looks good. Everyone else has a starving looks. Here's some more sasaeng information because it was so popular last time. I only post what is plausible and has been seen other places.Screenshot_20210529-002149.pngScreenshot_20210529-002208.png

eaisa

Established
Everyone looks better with more weight. They're around 120ish and that's unhealthy. Rm has beef up and looks good. Everyone else has a starving looks. Here's some more sasaeng information because it was so popular last time. I only post what is plausible and has been seen other places.View attachment 56867View attachment 56868
idk how to feel about this...if this is true that means jungkook wasnt lying. Where are their hyungs? why arent they helping or doing something? something isnt adding up? isnt jimin always with jungkook?

eaisa

Established
idk how to feel about this...if this is true that means jungkook wasnt lying. Where are their hyungs? why arent they helping or doing something? something isnt adding up? isnt jimin always with jungkook?
They are fake friends. It's always been rumored that Jk isn't close to anyone. He works with them but it's not a friendship. In the past sasaengs have said he self harmed and was suicidal. Jm had an eating disorder. Have they been around each other recently, going on vacation etc?

Do you have more? Everyone talks about Taehyung being aloof with Charlie Puth, but all of them seemed standoffish except Jk. He's very rude to Jm, Tae and fans think they're best friends.

eaisa

Established
They are fake friends. It's always been rumored that Jk isn't close to anyone. He works with them but it's not a friendship. In the past sasaengs have said he self harmed and was suicidal. Jm had an eating disorder. Have they been around each other recently, going on vacation etc?

Do you have more? Everyone talks about Taehyung being aloof with Charlie Puth, but all of them seemed standoffish except Jk. He's very rude to Jm, Tae and fans think they're best friends.
i don't, even this one was hard to find. idk about jk and his relationships with the others anymore. in their older videos it seemed mroe genuine cuz they said controversial shit all the time lmao. the maknae line genuinely looked close so maybe they drifted apart because of the fame? bts is like a competition, each of the members are competing against one another now. It was better because back then they were all EQUALLY unpopular.

Last edited:
i don't even this one was hard to find. idk about jk and his relationships with the others anymore. in their older videos it seemed mroe genuine cuz they said controversial shit all the time lmao. the maknae line genuinely looked close so maybe they drifted apart because of the fame? bts is like a competition, each of the members are competing against one another now. It was better because back then they were all EQUALLY unpopular lmao.
Yes when they were wearing fake designer clothes, roasting each other and happy to get fanmail and meet their fans, it was more genuine. Boy bands end because of rivalries, jealousy and fame. The fame is what destroys the groups. Sadly, there's always a member with issues after the group disbands. After Bigbang declined, Top had issues. The same thing with the Backstreet Boys, One Direction and too many before that. Do girl groups fall apart the same?

eaisa

Established
Yes when they were wearing fake designer clothes, roasting each other and happy to get fanmail and meet their fans, it was more genuine. Boy bands end because of rivalries, jealousy and fame. The fame is what destroys the groups. Sadly, there's always a member with issues after the group disbands. After Bigbang declined, Top had issues. The same thing with the Backstreet Boys, One Direction and too many before that. Do girl groups fall apart the same?
not really. infact girlgroups seem closer to eachother even if theres fame. like blackpink and redvelvet. they all treat eachother well on camera. do you have more on jk?

drknessbexposed

Established
Check out Ol! Lond0n necklace....
http://instagr.am/p/CM2dei6j2iJ/
To be honest, I never understood the hype around him. Everyone made a huge deal about his obsession with J!m!n and now he's "famous". People love to look like their "idols" all the time, obsession comes in many forms (like when kpop fans buy the same products/ outfits as their idols and it sells out less than 24hrs) so why give him so much attention? Apparently, someone lied and said he passed away and here's his response :
http://instagr.am/p/CPbhW26NXRf/
I don't know how to feel about the situation. I don't think it's ok to speak death over someone but then again I hope he didn't spark up a lie to gain more attention because his name comes up once in awhile over something crazy he's done. I wonder what that necklace is all about though... Wouldn't put anything pass him since the media love making people into "overnight sensations" over the dumbest things.

He can get away with wearing a necklace like that in this day and age because people think glorifying satan is cool,they wouldn't think twice about why he's wearing a baphomet necklace.

To be honest, I never understood the hype around him. Everyone made a huge deal about his obsession with J!m!n and now he's "famous". People love to look like their "idols" all the time, obsession comes in many forms (like when kpop fans buy the same products/ outfits as their idols and it sells out less than 24hrs) so why give him so much attention? Apparently, someone lied and said he passed away and here's his response :
I don't know how to feel about the situation. I don't think it's ok to speak death over someone but then again I hope he didn't spark up a lie to gain more attention because his name comes up once in awhile over something crazy he's done. I wonder what that necklace is all about though... Wouldn't put anything pass him since the media love making people into "overnight sensations" over the dumbest things.

He can get away with wearing a necklace like that in this day and age because people think glorifying satan is cool,they wouldn't think twice about why he's wearing a baphomet necklace.
The comments on his post are saying they're upset he's not dead. Armys are trash like their oppas.
not really. infact girlgroups seem closer to eachother even if theres fame. like blackpink and redvelvet. they all treat eachother well on camera. do you have more on jk?
The girl groups are either close or stay cordial. I'll post anything I see about him.

swayy000

Star

i think he's in the music industry so he probably sold out. God help him :(

queen82

Star
Everyone looks better with more weight. They're around 120ish and that's unhealthy. Rm has beef up and looks good. Everyone else has a starving looks. Here's some more sasaeng information because it was so popular last time. I only post what is plausible and has been seen other places.View attachment 56867View attachment 56868
their hyungs were like their handlers at this point

Kmifs

Rookie
Hello everyone! The more I listen to buTteR and the more i watch the vids the more I feel like the are offering themselves to the higher powers, I cannot shake that off, more than being a sexual song, if you look closely at the part when taE and jm dance together their hand gestures just say so much, and the lyrics are just too obviously telling those who pay attention that they are up for sale and are willing to do anything. All the vids and songs from super famous artists are always just communicating allegiance and submission to the higher powers, they are cero interested in what the fans say or think.

queen82

Star
Backstreet Boys are still together , they still active, doing concerts etc, her latest CD was titled DNA, they have a hiatus when one of the members AJ Mc Lean have problems related to drugs ...

Amber_O

Established
Hello everyone! The more I listen to buTteR and the more i watch the vids the more I feel like the are offering themselves to the higher powers, I cannot shake that off, more than being a sexual song, if you look closely at the part when taE and jm dance together their hand gestures just say so much, and the lyrics are just too obviously telling those who pay attention that they are up for sale and are willing to do anything. All the vids and songs from super famous artists are always just communicating allegiance and submission to the higher powers, they are cero interested in what the fans say or think.
Why have you listened/watched it so many times?? Honestly, I feel like a lot of you are secret fans

Kittyn

Established
Actually, many korean girl groups aren't close or hated each other unlike on the west where I don't heard any bad beef between them and Spice Girls seems close to one another.

Moonicoon

Rookie
Jm don't care about jk an same for jk they all using each other. In the case of jk he needs that psychologist he don't know anyone but 6 guys unhealthy his parents allowing him to leave at age 13.

Kmifs

Rookie
Why have you listened/watched it so many times?? Honestly, I feel like a lot of you are secret fans
I dont think anyone in here is a secret fan, I think we all like or have likem them at some point, and i watch their videos when I want to analyze things and understand more. How would I make a point if I don't know what they are showing or singing about.

When I first got into bts and started watching their videos I actually noticed how close taekook are. Jungkook did mention in burn the stage how v helped him get out of his shell. I do believe there's///plllp something between them. Aside from all the shipping bullshit I kinda feel something is serious a bit. Especially how in recent videos the two aren't put together at all.
their hyungs were like their handlers at this point
We been knew! A lot of people have said the older members are there to control the maknaes. Tae couldn't do his interview alone, Rm was there. He's never alone unless someone else is close to watch him. Jh is another handler. Do you think Sg is one too?

eaisa

Established
We been knew! A lot of people have said the older members are there to control the maknaes. Tae couldn't do his interview alone, Rm was there. He's never alone unless someone else is close to watch him. Jh is another handler. Do you think Sg is one too?
SG doesnt give two shits. I doubt he'll be able to be a handler, you have to follow the maknae's around, make sure they dont say anything even close to wrong, all while acting like your friend with them.