BTS discussion thread

MariMarrie

Established
Also watch from 4:21 taehyungs dog. Yeontan looks like he see spirit. Because all animals can see he looks really scared also how he barks. V seems to know why he barks because of his smile. And from 16:40 v wants to tease his dog with this creepy sound and move. Jimin told him that yeontan dont like this.
Animal really sensitive, it can see what we human cant

lal golapi

Established
Also watch from 4:21 taehyungs dog. Yeontan looks like he see spirit. Because all animals can see he looks really scared also how he barks. V seems to know why he barks because of his smile. And from 16:40 v wants to tease his dog with this creepy sound and move. Jimin told him that yeontan dont like this.
I think everything is alright here....I know dogs can sense spiritual things....but this is very normal for any animals to get scared of something new...Tan found that camera unusual so he barked....and Tae was just teasing it a bit...if Tan was really too scared of Tae, it wouldn't come to him after a second...the way Tan plays with him, waits for him to be fed, stares at him haha....Tan really loves Tae

helloyall

Rookie
So weird! I'm not getting alerts anymore...

This was what I was trying to post here anyway when I suddenly got that message:

This isn't so much BTS related but you guys should really check out this channel.

He is an anthropologist who is heavily censored by youtube. He breaks down ancient symbols and their connections to the modern world.

It gives you a great overall understanding of how and why these symbols are put in music videos and how they affect our souls.

https://www.youtube.com/user/818encino/videos
Indeed it is weird. If u always write here u should be getting alerts :/
And thank you for the recommandation!

Pretty Woman

Established
View attachment 50658
Listen if this is a sign or anything. Let me say if just if this brooch should be looking like a sunflower if they or tae are lurking here. We should write something. Maybe we can change something or we can gave them hope.This isnt the firsr time that such concidences happen here in this theard. This theard have over 4mil views.So if they are lurking here i want to say something.

First RM:
Listen idk you i cant judge about you i just van say what i see and what i see i dont like it. I dont want to say you are evil or something. But if you think you are genius sorry than i need to disapointed you. You are one of the most dumbest persons. You sell your freedom your soul for few years fame. How many persons like you also was famous and where are them now? Think about it. I dont hate you but i hate your actions i hate this signs. I know you wouldnt care much about i say. But i wish for you to find the right path.

Seokjin:
As i first saw you i thought that i know you before. You dont know me but iam pretty much like you. I hate how you changed. I had never thought that you would change like this. You eyes that was full of innocence and life are now full of emptyness you arent the kim seokjin that i like it. You arent anymore yourself. You are like them. And i hated it. I pray for your happiness and protection. May god bless your soul and protect you. Even if you dont deserve my prayers and even you dont care i pray for you.

Yoongi: I had not much to say. Some here in this theard think you are evil maybe yes but there is somrthing i like about you. You dont seem arrogant to me but maybe just to me because i want to see you like this. Maybe because you like halal guys*cough*XD

Jhope: You are like Jin you changed sadly in the bad way. Funny that guys that we had talked here in this theard how good they are changed in the bad way. Hmm very sus. But no matte how many signs you do it seems more force than you want.

Jimin: Some members dont like you very much *cough* @somewhat_yuna XD she doesnt hate you but let me say you doesnt pass her vibe check hahaha. You seem very insecure about yourself but you shoudlnt your arent fat you arent ugly idk which person write such disgusting words but listen you arent really you are beautiul how you are. Please focus more in the positive comment section. But i see you are very manipulative you can be kind but you also have bad personaliy traits.

Taehyung: First i want to apolgaze to you. I thought you are like them. But the more i focused on you i see kim taehyung and not v. I see how you hate them. You put so many signs for example music that you like should show army how you currently feel. Iam so sry for you. Sometimes i wish i can hug you. You need very good friends that are loyal. You actions show me that you get often from fake frienda betrayed.You are so a lovely person. I love your personality you make me often smile when i feel down. Please dont listen to the people that told you to change. You arent weird. You are unique you are not like everyone. You are a strong man please be happy if you smile i smile and if you are sad iam sad. So dont be sad. I hope that my words i write before gaves you also power and hope. Stay strong.

Jungkook. One of the most members i felt sry. You was so young. I watched so many videos. Where you was injured. Many staffs dont treat you good. You had such bambi innocent eyes but sadly like most members they are empty now. You dont seem evil to me but more controlled.

Idk if they will ever read this but i like this thought maybe they will.

My english is very basic so iam sry for my grammar.
Guyssssss
I notice something.
I watch this new years eve 2021.
Best of me Performence. Look at taehyungs outfit. He wears this brooch before.

My post that i write about if someone of bts are here use are crown or sunflower in a caption or picture was posted on 04.january.
So v posted a picture of himself with this brooch on weverse on 11.january.
Its NOT typical that bts wear on a big event like gda same outfit or accessory. He also doesnt wear it on the dynamite performence just for photos. What it makes it more strange. Its obvious guys.
Taehyung baby i got you ;-)

LilaqQen

Rookie
Guyssssss
I notice something.

My post that i write about if someone of bts are here use are crown or sunflower in a caption or picture was posted on 04.january.
Its NOT typical that bts wear on a big event like gda same outfit or accessory. He also doesnt wear it on the dynamite performence just for photos. What it makes it more strange. Its obvious guys.
What's the meaning of it, i don't get it

Pretty Woman

Established
What's the meaning of it, i don't get it
Long story short.
That he is lurking here on this theard. Just read the posts that i write before. I asked for hints if bts is lurking here use flower etc. And taehyung kinda response to what i write. So maybe he is really lurking here.

If we want it more obvious than taehyung use my username pretty woman or sailor moon if you are truly here. Iam sry if i annoy guys but its like a "wonder" that one of them read our messages. It can be just concidences but i really want to know. Maybe we kinda helped them him in a way. His one line in snow flower :"You make me wanna be a better man" is maybe a sign that he wants to change in the better way. I hope for everyone of them find peace and happiness at the end. It makes me happy if i helped someone from sad to happy :)

lal golapi

Established
Guyssssss
I notice something.

Ok I checked your post...you posted for them to wear sunflower on 5 Jan....but the 1st video was released on 3 Jan lol (youaretimetraveller) But yeah the other video was releasd after a week and with that sus brooch sooo...it can be possible they are lurking here cause its been whole 3 years of this thread but I dont give a sh*t to them

Last edited:

LovelyStan

Rookie
Long story short.
That he is lurking here on this theard. Just read the posts that i write before. I asked for hints if bts is lurking here use flower etc. And taehyung kinda response to what i write. So maybe he is really lurking here.

If we want it more obvious than taehyung use my username pretty woman or sailor moon if you are truly here. Iam sry if i annoy guys but its like a "wonder" that one of them read our messages. It can be just concidences but i really want to know. Maybe we kinda helped them him in a way. His one line in snow flower :"You make me wanna be a better man" is maybe a sign that he wants to change in the better way. I hope for everyone of them find peace and happiness at the end. It makes me happy if i helped someone from sad to happy :)
I wish they would know. At least they can be encouraged to know there are actual people who know what's going on behind the scenes. Although we aren't strong enough to stand behind them personally, we are aware of everything