BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
I still remember when they sold 500ml premium water for $ 20 a bottle and the stupid fans were still willing to buy it.

Fyi, back then I freaked out not because of the price. I freaking freaked out because BigHit decided to sell fucking water in plastic bottles. Mehh, Combat climate change campaign my ass
ha! fans should expose them for that

blue sky

Rookie
Anyway, me not having much to do today I researched the evil history of butter bahaha and I actually found out that butter does have an evil history, surprisingly. I also found a really neat coincidence.

okay here is an irish folklore about butter.
‘It was believed by the people long ago, that certain people were under the power of the devil, and that they could ‘take away’ other people’s butter, that is, that you could churn and churn away for hours, and no butter would come. If the butter was ‘taken’, the milk would rise in froth all over the churn but there would be no butter. Sometimes the cream would have an awful smell. The power was supposed to be got from the Evil One on May morning by skimming a well before the sun rose. There was a rhyme to be recited whilst the skimming was going on. A piece of whitish fat or butter with milk dropping from it was supposed to be left at the door of the house where the butter was to be taken. The people of the house would know then that they would have no butter when churning. The cure for this was to get the coulter out of the plough and put it in the fire and redden it in the devil’s name. Then the person who had ‘taken’ the butter would have to come into the house whether he or she liked it or not, and then of course everyone would know who their awful enemy was‘.

Butter is melting in the video and guess when the album comes out????

Dun dun dun It comes out in May!

weird am I right?
once again: fascinating.

drknessbexposed

Established
I still remember when they sold 500ml premium water for $ 20 a bottle and the stupid fans were still willing to buy it.

Fyi, back then I freaked out not because of the price. I freaking freaked out because BigHit decided to sell fucking water in plastic bottles. Mehh, Combat climate change campaign my ass
Speaking of water bottles, why do fans let their "idols" throw water on them at concerts? Call me crazy but I think something is in that water when they do that. Notice how the water only gets on fans that spends thousands of dollars on them? They are fully aware of that, I wouldn't be surprised if it's some ritualistic practice.

queen82

Star
Anyway, me not having much to do today I researched the evil history of butter bahaha and I actually found out that butter does have an evil history, surprisingly. I also found a really neat coincidence.

okay here is an irish folklore about butter.
‘It was believed by the people long ago, that certain people were under the power of the devil, and that they could ‘take away’ other people’s butter, that is, that you could churn and churn away for hours, and no butter would come. If the butter was ‘taken’, the milk would rise in froth all over the churn but there would be no butter. Sometimes the cream would have an awful smell. The power was supposed to be got from the Evil One on May morning by skimming a well before the sun rose. There was a rhyme to be recited whilst the skimming was going on. A piece of whitish fat or butter with milk dropping from it was supposed to be left at the door of the house where the butter was to be taken. The people of the house would know then that they would have no butter when churning. The cure for this was to get the coulter out of the plough and put it in the fire and redden it in the devil’s name. Then the person who had ‘taken’ the butter would have to come into the house whether he or she liked it or not, and then of course everyone would know who their awful enemy was‘.

Butter is melting in the video and guess when the album comes out????

Dun dun dun It comes out in May!

weird am I right?
so if i eat something with butter on it , i became evil ahahah a part the jokes didn't know that butter have en evil history

drknessbexposed

Established
so if i eat something with butter on it , i became evil ahahah a part the jokes didn't know that butter have en evil history
Yeah I didn't either. For centuries people have taken the most basic, innocent things and twisted it. But as we all know on here, that's what the industry does as well. What's innocent to us may have a different meaning to them.

queen82

Star
Yeah I didn't either. For centuries people have taken the most basic, innocent things and twisted it. But as we all know on here, that's what the industry does as well. What's innocent to us may have a different meaning to them.
i didn't see butter the same way after knowing that

azure sirius

Rookie
Hello guys!!
You might remember my previous posts about ir0ns death connection to r0$3 and other incidents. I found more pretty interesting stuffs.
1. Starting with the significance of number 8 with 10:25 mentioned before, you can check. R0$3 singing "Now its 8 in the morning" could be referring to THAT 8. This mv is 3:41 min long
3+4+1=8
Could be referring to THAT 8 again?

2. There is a poster in the back written SUMMER CRUISING. Remember how ir0ns gf uploaded Nicole kidmans infamous breakup/divorce picture, could be referring to TOM CRUISE INCIDENT.
IMG_20210430_161839.jpg
Which leads to.....

3. R0$3 might be playing the role of ir0ns gf. The whole song lyrics referring to the death of love, even saying "Now you are dead and gone" there is a line "Tell me, why'd you have to hit and run me?" Ir0n was accused of hitting his gf and they had to go court. Too much similar with the ir0n incident?

4. And as before, no clear cause of death was mentioned about ir0n and the mv is filled with...
Bloody Bathtub= human $@crifice,
Red melting Candles=funeral,
Red and orange roses=again $4crifice and maybe more.

Last edited:

Love Life

Rookie
Hello guys!!
You might remember my previous posts about ir0ns death connection to r0$3 and other incidents. I found more pretty interesting stuffs.
1. Starting with the significance of number 8 with 10:25 mentioned before, you can check. R0$3 singing "Now its 8 in the morning" could be referring to THAT 8. This mv is 3:41 min long
3+4+1=8
Could be referring to THAT 8 again?

2. There is a poster in the back written SUMMER CRUISING. Remember how ir0ns gf uploaded Nicole kidmans infamous breakup/divorce picture, could be referring to TOM CRUISE INCIDENT.
View attachment 55170
Which leads to.....

3. R0$3 might be playing the role of ir0ns gf. The whole song lyrics referring to the death of love, even saying "Now you are dead and gone" there is a line "Tell me, why'd you have to hit and run me?" Ir0n was accused of hitting his gf and they had to go court. Too much similar with the ir0n incident?

4. And as before, no clear cause of death was mentioned about ir0n and the mv is filled with...
Bloody Bathtub= human $@crifice,
Red melting Candles=funeral,
Red and orange roses=again $4crifice and maybe more.
The roses reminds me of rothschilds 1972s party's this pic
IMG_20210430_165435.jpg
This must have special occultic meaning, s4crifice or cannibalism. They showed child cannibalism on the table in plain sight.

I noticed beetees and bp showing much similarities between them. Both of them showed food references in dynamite and icecream, jd showed dynamite's color choice was similar to p3d0 flag, and the icecream's lolita concept with disturbing and dirty lyrics, too similar; missile in the beginning of the mv ON THE GROUND and dynamite name itself is that, then SAVAGE love from beetees and pretty SAVAGE from bp and now both companies are collaborating.

Last edited:

Lalalaxxx

Rookie
Im very much confused and worried. Because of my curiosity, i search on twitter “b+s illuminati” and never thought that a lot of 4rmys know and still continue of adoring them. Does satan that powerful? But still, no one can bit God’s power.

azure sirius

Rookie
Absolutely obsessing a4mys in many ways one after another to chew up all energy and money. They lack of inspirations and ideas now. Its jungk00k production and of course talking about a4mys.

Some of STAY lyrics:

Was it a dream?
I think I saw you
When I open my eyes
The room's empty again

I gently cast a spell--(CAN'T BE MORE OBVIOUS TO BRAINWASH ARMYS TO THE CORE)
My heart beats louder than ever
We're always in this moment
Together, wherever, yeah
Wherever, yeah--
(YES, ARMYS NOW WORSHIP YOU WHEREVER THEY GO AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TOO)
I gently cast a spell
The star shines brighter than ever

Wherever you are, I know you always stay

Encouraging a4mys to be always obsessed, they can't be more blatant of their propaganda and, it's working well.
IMG_20210430_203101.jpg

According to them they don't have any safe family, parents, bitis is the only safest place, yes, they are pleasing devil very well.

azure sirius

Rookie
well.....there are articles for learning witchcraft using candles and feathers.
View attachment 55174

I wonder what those torn dolls actually mean, those look more like voodoo dolls than the representation of mk ultra, considering how much they are obsessed with kaws. For example:
View attachment 55175
View attachment 55176
And yeah melting red candle does look like blood, scary.
Yes, those look like dolls used in magic or rituals. Its hate you mv, it has many torn up dolls too, looks like magical rituals are going on.
IMG_20210430_211017.jpg
I found something. Who work on magic they also associate red candles with blood, and career goal, energy etc.
IMG_20210430_204106.jpg

Here they showed melting red candles.
IMG_20210430_205143.jpg

Here, it says blood and wine are interchangeable symbols. There was a red wine glass in the mv.

IMG_20210430_210009.jpg

Jonghyun also showed red wine and bathtub in his lonely mv with 27 tally marks.
IMG_20210430_210433.jpg

Last edited:

queen82

Star
well.....there are articles for learning witchcraft using candles and feathers.
View attachment 55174

I wonder what those torn dolls actually mean, those look more like voodoo dolls than the representation of mk ultra, considering how much they are obsessed with kaws. For example:
View attachment 55175
View attachment 55176
And yeah melting red candle does look like blood, scary.
about creepy and voodoo dolls, this from Ladies Code I hate you video :

1619806382794.png

queen82

Star
yeah i geniunley think most of these idols and the people in that industry practice witchcraft or are in the occult. I remember seeing that bt5 are kabbalists because taehyung wears the red string. :( i hope fans wake up soon
it's really creepy because about Ladies Code, two girls of the group die in a car accident after that, it was a blood sacrifice

Speaking of water bottles, why do fans let their "idols" throw water on them at concerts? Call me crazy but I think something is in that water when they do that. Notice how the water only gets on fans that spends thousands of dollars on them? They are fully aware of that, I wouldn't be surprised if it's some ritualistic practice.
Hello, everyone! I think about that too. I'd be so angry if someone hit me with water. Yet they act like it's a blessing. People fight over bottles, random stuff they throw and act like it's something special.

Absolutely obsessing a4mys in many ways one after another to chew up all energy and money. They lack of inspirations and ideas now. Its jungk00k production and of course talking about a4mys.

Some of STAY lyrics:

Was it a dream?
I think I saw you
When I open my eyes
The room's empty again

I gently cast a spell--(CAN'T BE MORE OBVIOUS TO BRAINWASH ARMYS TO THE CORE)
My heart beats louder than ever
Together, wherever, yeah
Wherever, yeah--
(YES, ARMYS NOW WORSHIP YOU WHEREVER THEY GO AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TOO)
I gently cast a spell
The star shines brighter than ever

Wherever you are, I know you always stay

Encouraging a4mys to be always obsessed, they can't be more blatant of their propaganda and, it's working well.
View attachment 55177

According to them they don't have any safe family, parents, bitis is the only safest place, yes, they are pleasing devil very well.
Do you think the star is Lucifer?