BTS discussion thread

Awkward_pink

Established
Last edited:

Pretty Woman

Established
She's allowed. It's her opinion. She can say what she wants. Jimin's behavior does play a part in what we discuss here regarding symbolism, brainwashing, programming, etc.
She is allowed no problem but i dont like harsh and rude words for nothing. She can say something about his personality that she dont like but in a respectful way. If they are bad dont mean we should be like them. We should show the people that we can discuss without be harsh & rude. Be better as them dont be like them.

lal golapi

Established
Tae didnt seem shooketh at all, he could have reacted...im so confused
This is one of the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life. Tbh I'm trying my hardest to decipher puzzle. At first I thought someone might have pushed it with some stick or something and then erased it while editing. Or someone might have pushed the bottom of the book forward that caused the book to move backwards, but I dont think this is the case. If you look closely, the last page of the magazine is moved first, then the other pages and the whole magazine. It kinda looks like small magnates or iron were put inside the book and someone used another magnate from the other side of the wall which pulled the book. But why they need to do this? This is totally unrelated to the show. And if this was really irrelevant, editors could have just cut the scene.

The last thing in my mind is the use of Magic with demon. idk if he can really do it or not, why on earth he need to do in front of the camera? smh......

Last edited:

Pretty Woman

Established
This is one of the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life. Tbh I'm trying my hardest to decipher puzzle. At first I thought someone might have pushed it with some stick or something and then erased it while editing. But if you look closely, the last page of the magazine is moved first, then the other pages and the whole magazine. It kinda looks like small magnates or iron were put inside the book and someone used another magnate from the other side of the wall which pulled the book. But why they need to do this? This is totally unrelated to the show. And if this was really irrelevant, editors could have just cut the scene.

The last thing in my mind is the use Magic. idk if he can really do it or not, why on earth he need to do in front of the camera? smh......
Yes i agree with you. It seems like he moved the magazine with his mind. He just look at and it moved. But for real why the editors dont cut this moment out. The cameraman movement looks shocked and scared.

Awkward_pink

Established
This is one of the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life. Tbh I'm trying my hardest to decipher puzzle. At first I thought someone might have pushed it with some stick or something and then erased it while editing. Or someone might have pushed the bottom of the book forward that caused the book to move backwards, but I dont think this is the case. If you look closely, the last page of the magazine is moved first, then the other pages and the whole magazine. It kinda looks like small magnates or iron were put inside the book and someone used another magnate from the other side of the wall which pulled the book. But why they need to do this? This is totally unrelated to the show. And if this was really irrelevant, editors could have just cut the scene.

The last thing in my mind is the use of Magic with demon. idk if he can really do it or not, why on earth he need to do in front of the camera? smh......
Why would he use magic in that specific moment?...it wasnt him

Pretty Woman

Established
Also watch from 4:21 taehyungs dog. Yeontan looks like he see spirit. Because all animals can see he looks really scared also how he barks. V seems to know why he barks because of his smile. And from 16:40 v wants to tease his dog with this creepy sound and move. Jimin told him that yeontan dont like this.