BTS discussion thread

vic

Established
It can be a reason for him to wear blue tshirt as one member mentioned that would stand for danger.
Yep exactly, but I don't think bh would change their plans so fast, they need them all for money. I'm surprised he even could do a vlive like that. Maybe they're not in danger until they speak up? I hope he's safe and I don't mean only from bh

It's puzzling how they could have been reading these for years, considering how triggering some of what we discuss should be for them. Unless it's different for some members?

Lachimolala

Established
If Bts members read this thread i want to ask hints about clones or doppelgangers
True or false?
And i want to ask hints about Jin destiny and about transgenders idols.
Use numbers symbols or words to give these hints thanks.

vic

Established
We should use something that dont bring them in danger. Bts wear accessory so we should tell them to wear signifant accessory. I would like to know how many from them know about this theard. So my lovely bts if you want can you wear a pigeon or moon chain or braclet. Its like we are friends. Are you our friends or enemy?
If you are our friends than wear a pigeon or moon chain/braclet. If we are enemies than wear thunder accessory.
Ohno idk if I want to know ahah.. Good idea but at least moon (& maybe thunder) are things their company could make them wear so if they wear them then they should maybe show it off (if it's a video) so we can be sure

Honestly what are you going to do if they show thunder like that would be awkward

vic

Established
All this talk about "nono don't show hints it could be dangerous" but maybe they want to. We'll see, it's up to them

vic

Established
In that case its their choice they want to live a life of temporary pleasure. We must not be discouraged by it rather should continue our work to expose them. We cannot insist the people to be saint who are already corrupted but we can make general people aware or save those who are gonna fall into their trap.

But Im curious if they really come out to be our friends whether they are gonna change or atleast try to change in a good way.
Yes exactly

Who knows what's going on in their minds but at least the part about them being unhappy and needing help is genuine. Remember RM said he wants to share things (and that seemed honest to me) but really can't, also he's trying to be careful. In general let's not expect anything, but keep our eyes open just in case

Openso15t

Rookie
On page 335 (Gave me chills)

3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.
Facebook has been spying on its users for years.
What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.
Too much, I'm telling too much.
I don't fear death.
I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.
Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.
He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.
Is this all they posted? They said they deleted their first post. Do you guys know what their first post said? And what happened to this person do you guys think this person got killed because they said too much?

queen82

Star
We should use something that dont bring them in danger. Bts wear accessory so we should tell them to wear signifant accessory. I would like to know how many from them know about this theard. So my lovely bts if you want can you wear a pigeon or moon chain or braclet. Its like we are friends. Are you our friends or enemy?
If you are our friends than wear a pigeon or moon chain/braclet. If we are enemies than wear thunder accessory.
it would be a good idea

Openso15t

Rookie

This is a video about a girl that was traumatized when she was four and this caused her to have 6 alters. She starts dissociating in 9:02. I feel really bad for her. She must have gone through a lot of trauma. This is the same thing that happens with jungkook he starts to space out and starts dissociating. It like his soul went out of his body and came back.

vic

Established

This is a video about a girl that was traumatized when she was four and this caused her to have 6 alters. She starts dissociating in 9:02. I feel really bad for her. She must have gone through a lot of trauma.
I've seen this, there was some speculation about her being an actress tho. She deleted her channel I'm pretty sure so feels kinda unfair that her video is still up. Some informative DID channels I think are DissociaDID and especially MultipliticyAndMe, these are the bigger ones but there are more

Maybe this would derail the discussion but I can share some more documentary-type videos if you want? That are more heavy too

Openso15t

Rookie
Maybe this would derail the discussion but I can share some more documentary-type videos if you want? That are more heavy too
[/QUOTE]
Yes please do. I will like to see the documentary videos.

Reactions: vic

swayy000

Star
he would be dead for sure, if this is true
idk though this is the third time that ive seen where he has mentioned God... the first time was in the lyrics for mots persona, second time was during the ending mention of the o:ne concert, and the third is the vlive... so it leaves to speculating 1. which "god" he is reffering to 2. if he was told/ made to mention this for religious ar4mys or 3. if he is actually trying to build a relationship with God.

but they say that then blasphemy the bible in their music videos, do rock signs/devil horns in their interviews, etc. so its sus

Last edited:

swayy000

Star

This is a video about a girl that was traumatized when she was four and this caused her to have 6 alters. She starts dissociating in 9:02. I feel really bad for her. She must have gone through a lot of trauma. This is the same thing that happens with jungkook he starts to space out and starts dissociating. It like his soul went out of his body and came back.
yeah ive always found his spacing out habits a bit weird... i think jimin does the same thing too

LilaqQen

Established
it annoys me how the most random people just say they're an ar4my/ that they like bt5, just for recognition:rolleyes: like c'mon could she even name one album or song if she was asked?lol
It's the only way to be acknowledged by everyone. If the opposite happened Armys would 'cancel' people for disliking BTS. I also hate those videos on Youtube with these dumb surprised thumbnail faces like 'OMG, best boy band ever', 'Jimin's vocals, omg' and so on. I bet most of them do it for clout and clicks