BTS discussion thread

Boopdedoop

Established
Yes I believe that this is actually mentioned in the bible too (Daniel 9:27) things will get really bad really fast from now on

Edit// I just realized that that verse is likely talking about something that has yet to happen. I'm pretty sure there's another verse that talked about the agenda, I'll try to find it
I think it might be in revelations I could be wrong XD

vic

Established
I think it might be in revelations I could be wrong XD
It could be, the verse mentioned a prince coming to an agreement with nations I think. But I can't seem to find it right now, can't be helped

Also for legal reasons I'd like to remind that as per nature of religious beliefs (which I have the right to) most of what I say falls under beliefs rather than facts, and the rest that is non-religious stuff is also simply speculation and theory, I am not and really can't claim anything as facts. I also have no ill intent towards the seven members of the band this thread is about (or anyone else for that matter)

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Oh I cant remember if it was on here or somewhere else. But someone said they came from the future of February 2021 and said that BTS is going to do something drastic this month and that they should pay attention to euphoria. I dont know if I believe it or not but maybe they are talking about the word utopia in that song which is also a book about a society that has joined together and its sort of like a new world order ideology.
Interesting

vic

Established
On page 335 (Gave me chills)

3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.
Facebook has been spying on its users for years.
What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.
Too much, I'm telling too much.
I don't fear death.
I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.
Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.
He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.
How utterly prideful and sad

The wisdom of this world is evil and deceitful

That person must have been a victim too. I hope they're well now.

This was years ago and they could have been lying, I truly hope that there is no threat to anyone on this thread now but we can never be sure. Pray for any demonic activities to be canceled and don't let fear control you, ofc if you can then use a secure VPN or at least two-step verification (can be turned on in the settings)

Openso15t

Rookie
Ok, everyone BTS has been giving hints that they are here. And RM confirmed that they are in danger. I asked if they are in danger for them to wear blue. And Rm wore a blue sweatshirt and died his hair blue. So I want to ask Bts if there is a way for us to help them. So If any BTS member is reading this I want you to wear something pink or purple if there is any way we can help or if you need help. And if you do not need our help or if there is no way we can help you then I want you to wear something white or black.

vic

Established
Ok, everyone BTS has been giving hints that they are here. And RM confirmed that they are in danger. I asked if they are in danger for them to wear blue. And Rm wore a blue sweatshirt and died his hair blue. So I want to ask Bts if there is a way for us to help them. So If any BTS member is reading this I want you to wear something pink or purple if there is any way we can help or if you need help. And if you do not need our help or if there is no way we can help you then I want you to wear something white or black.
If we keep doing this then soon they can't wear or do anything without it being a hint so uh let's slow down maybe

vic

Established
Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I discovered this thread quite recently along with many other sources that expose the darkness and satanism not only behind BTS but the entire entertainment industry in general. As a Christian this is very important to me because of a particular Bible verse; "Do not take part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them" - Ephesians 5:11. The devil is the arch deceiver and SO subtle, but there is nothing that he has done that hasn't been revealed and I am really grateful to God for all the vigilant citizens out there who He guides to shine light on all the darkness and wake people up. I myself was a huge entertainment addict for the longest time. Music, movies, keeping up with celebrities etc. I had no idea about the agenda behind all of it. My BTS obsession started last year and it was so unexpected because kpop never fascinated me. But a few videos got me hooked and I couldn't go a day without watching them. And now I know why. I was just under their spell. I thank God immensely for being so patient with me and leading me to the truth. I was taking Him for granted, knowing that what I was doing was wrong. I would feel Him telling me to let go but I would just read the Bible every day to even things out (if that even makes sense) instead of giving my all to Him and saying "Not my will, but your will be done". I was terrible. If any of you have been through the same, I praise God for your victory. Seriously, He is awesome! To be honest, I still struggle. I can't trust myself for a second. We need to be in communion with Christ 24/7 if we are to escape the devil. One of my favorite theologians, Professor Walter Veith (I highly recommend his content on the youtube channel "Amazing Discoveries") said something that really hit me. He said that for God to change us, He needs our all. But for the devil to change us, he only needs an inch. That's so true.

Once I found about the satanic symbols in BTS mvs and all the weird hand gestures and learnt what it all meant along with my research on these secret societies, it all made sense. I've come across some great analysis videos that really break down what their content actually means and it's quite impressive. But at the same time there are so many theories out there and even on this thread with regards to their involvement with all this darkness and what they actually do behind closed doors. To be honest, while some make sense I feel like some are really far-fetched. For example, I don't know if I read this correctly but someone had posted something about them time travelling? As a Christian who tries to look at all things through a biblical perspective, theories like that don't really make sense. What I realized was that going through all these theories and videos exposing them was reigniting my interest in them in a different way and I was getting sucked back in to the BTS bubble. I've seen several comments on here saying the same thing. I feel like this is a tactic of the devil to keep us glued to them. He is real savage and we must be careful. So, I just wanted to say that regardless of all the theories of what each member does and says and what it might mean, we can know one thing for sure: They are all deeply involved with the occult and they know what they are doing but are completely blinded to the truth and are a terrible influence. If we know that, I think it's more than enough to drop them and move on. We shouldn't hate them of course. We should love them by praying for them, because at the end of the day Christ shed His blood for them too. But we shouldn't be following their every move. Digging deep into the theories and details and all their demonic rituals really isn't necessary. Sometimes I feel like the devil enjoys it when we spend time contemplating and discussing his dirty work. Our mind doesn't need all that junk. Why fill our minds with all that darkness when there is so much light in the Bible that God is waiting to reveal to us? I hope you guys get what I'm saying. I say this from experience, because I felt myself getting attached to them again in a different way. But recently, J D (many of you know her) said that once we find out the truth we need to move on or else we're going to find ourselves back in square one. And that was my wake-up call.

I see some of you have posted about Bible prophecy, like the seventy week prophecy of Daniel and the prophecy of the antichrist. Prophecy is one of my favorite parts of the Bible and I'm still learning it myself. There's some great videos that I've been watching on the major prophecies of Daniel and Revelation that have really enlightened me. I thought I'd share the link with y'all because these are in depth biblical discussions and they show us that these prophecies don't mean what a lot of people think they mean. These are quite long videos but I want to ask you to please watch till the end, even if it is quite different to the view you hold, and ask God to guide you. They have really helped me in my study of the Bible. When you understand these, you'll realize that BTS are just a small part of a much larger agenda. It's not them that should be our main focus in terms of prophecy, but the political and religious powers of the world.

I'm sorry that this is so long. God Bless you all fam, and let's give our all to Christ and do all we can to spread the gospel. May we all be found in Him when He returns.
Honestly this is a dangerous playground so it's good to hear words like these sometimes, thank you.

queen82

Star
True...its normal for boys to wear black or white..and beetees wear pink a lot...so it should not be taken as any hint...if really we want to believe any hints then it should be something specific like sailor moon flower with blue tshirt, this was another level coincidence, we can believe it. But we really need to stop abt this hint thingy
or maybe they just troll us

swayy000

Star
There is a video from siriusxm where Bt5 play This or That, and oh my gosh, the amount of times they do the devil horn symbol is insane! so "this" was supposed to be the thumbs up sign and "that" was supposed to be the peace sign, and I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and just think that "oh probably some of the members didn't know they had to hold up the peace sign" but then I remembered they played the SAME game last time for last video with sirus so they EXACTLY knew the rules . At 1:46 in the video, j*m*n picked "that" but was doing the devil horn symbol and he goes " why am i doing this (referring to the symbol) you did this (referring to t*e) so I got confused, but its actually this (and he holds up the peace sign). but HE THEN CONTINUES TO DO THE DEVIL HORN SIGN AFTER UNTIL THE GAMES DONE!! o_Oo_Oo_O like really???

vic

Established
Then its their ill intention and headache, not ours. Anything is possible with them tbh. We are definitely not so excited for their hints rather surprised that they put some effort.

whatever, we should take things positive. Tbh its still kinda weird for me they did it in the midst of millions of fans. Lets see whats waiting more in the future.
Exactly they are people, I want to stay optimistic
right! If he is trying to grow a relationship with God, then that's amazing. I just pray for them so that they can find the truth
Either that or it's agenda for the one world religion