BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
yeah its weird... definitely a homicide, but i feel like they are gonna find a way to cover it up and say it was something else.. and I saw on koreaboo that his ex-girlfriend was celebrating on Instagram also after the news?
maybe his ex girlfriend hired someone to killed him

queen82

Star
t
Hi <3
Yes I’m sense something is going to go down this year with BTS. I’ve got a BIG gut feeling. This whole situation is just adding to it. I think it’ll be a scandal and it won’t be good.
I just looked up Iron’s songs and it seems like he was a bitter person. So full of anger, hatred and violence. I wonder if BIGh** has anything to do with it.

Girl I definitely think Tae is not innocent! I think we all might sympathise with him because he seems down but he is not innocent.

I know it is hard:( The boys are definitely charming, not gonna lie.
they're all not innocent, not just him

Lalalaxxx

Rookie
That is crazy. Woah.

Well let's see what happens in 33 or 66 days. :confused:

They have not revealed the cause of her death but some reported that she had suicided. These articles claiming she had suicided were removed...
I bet those who wrote an article about this two was paid to tell the citizens that suicide is the cause of death well in fact they had been offered for someone or group. I feel sorry for them and to the family this artist.

VioletRian

Rookie
Hi <3
Yes I’m sense something is going to go down this year with BTS. I’ve got a BIG gut feeling. This whole situation is just adding to it. I think it’ll be a scandal and it won’t be good.
I just looked up Iron’s songs and it seems like he was a bitter person. So full of anger, hatred and violence. I wonder if BIGh** has anything to do with it.

Girl I definitely think Tae is not innocent! I think we all might sympathise with him because he seems down but he is not innocent.

I know it is hard:( The boys are definitely charming, not gonna lie.
Iron was actually exposing the industry quite a lot, them came his shit about girlfriend, i am thinking that BH has something on it. The most curious thing is that iron's family did not want an autopsy on the rapper... Like, why not? Even the family is burying the events without questioning...

swayy000

Star
Iron was actually exposing the industry quite a lot, them came his shit about girlfriend, i am thinking that BH has something on it. The most curious thing is that iron's family did not want an autopsy on the rapper... Like, why not? Even the family is burying the events without questioning...
wait seriously they didn't want the autopsy?? Somethings definetly up then.

swayy000

Star
Its very much common that all the artist who has been killed as an offering will be declared that the cause of death is suicide
That really makes me mad. And what's confusing to me is that the family members don't want to reveal all what happened, and I respect their privacy, but i just hope no form of hush money is involved. I really hope that someone brave enough in the entertainment industry there exposes EVERYTHING. Wayy to many are decieved. I sadly was one of them until i researched and found the truth :(

swayy000

Star
I bet those who wrote an article about this two was paid to tell the citizens that suicide is the cause of death well in fact they had been offered for someone or group. I feel sorry for them and to the family this artist.
but i feel like the family would want to do some more investigation just to see if any foul play was involved, right? If there wasn't any evidence of it then I understand, but idk if it was me i would definetly ask for more investigation, knowing how the entertainment industry is. Thats why I hope no hush money was involved to the media or the family.

swayy000

Star
Even if the family didn't request an autopsy, can the police still do some sort of investigation?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
this was so scary... Everyone on twitter wonder why there was a request not to be done an autopsy..
Guys this is a murder and police just admitted they are covering it. Iron is a man who was accused of many things and didn’t have an easy life. I don’t support him but he was one of a few who exposed B!ghit sexual assault on trainees indirectly through his lyrics.
People hate him but still think it’s not normal what’s happening. No person deserves being treated like that after they’ve been killed...4C02F770-6D8D-4EB2-B9CC-4CA9261C1228.png

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
See this:

"It’s difficult to see, but the hands of the clock appear to point to 10:25. Is there a significant meaning behind this?"
" In the teaser, she throws a red rose in a house with floral wallpaper…"
"Candles are often lit in memory of the dead, and they are shown throughout the teaser, along with other symbols of broken memories, like the framed pictures on the wall. Some fans have theorized the Rosé is mourning the death of a lover, the end of a romantic relationship, or the demise of love itself. Some are even wondering if she killed her (fictional) ex! " (Iron's girlfriend's mysterious post after his death:
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/rapper-iron-death-post-instagram-exgirlfriend/)

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/rapper-iron-reportedly-found-dead-outside-apartment/
According to a police report via Sports Kyunghyang, the apartment’s security guard discovered Iron around 10:25am KST, bleeding in a flowerbed outside an apartment complex.

swayy000

Star
this was so scary... Everyone on twitter wonder why there was a request not to be done an autopsy..
Guys this is a murder and police just admitted they are covering it. Iron is a man who was accused of many things and didn’t have an easy life. I don’t support him but he was one of a few who exposed Bighit’s sexual assault on trainees indirectly through his lyrics.
People hate him but still think it’s not normal what’s happening. No person deserves being treated like that after they’ve been killed...View attachment 51256
what song did he make where he indirectly exposed bh? Also please censor the company's name

VioletRian

Rookie
Last edited: