BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Oh ya, bow that you mentioned it, it got me thinking what’s so funny?

Yep! He was too happy and behaved like a kid who had sugar rush.

Yes since they’re active on social media and they know what’s going on around the fandom. Oh my God I just can with these boys nemore.

And you guys’ replies are giving me goosebumps here with the harness thing and also the purple ribbon and all the analysis!
I wouldn't be surprised if they knew about this thread too ...
Since they keep a check on all the twitter fans..They once accidentally liked the tweets of fans who weren't even following them on twitter .. And hadn't even mentioned their twitter profile name...

I don't know if this is relevant or I'm acting too childish. But have ALL of them WANTEDLY OR WILLINGLY SOLD THEIR SOULS?? ALL OF THEM OR ONLY A FEW??

I have seen a lot of change in their behaviour . Like take jins example( since he was my bias . Lol) in the Ellen scare scene (or something) he is pouting too often and acting childish and carefree. And even in the interviews he's acting too cocky and flirty with all the female interviewers ( Chelsea Briggs one and few other I don't remember).He was always polite and respectful rather than what he is now.
(When he sneezed)
The point is have they WILLINGLY sold their souls?? bc when they were in the bbmas I saw them moreover enjoying the awards and the screaming fans . Maybe they like the position (money, travelling etc). They just care ant money, fame etc etc. And they are forced/ or brainwashed to work hard ( like they have a schedule to follow everyday) which makes them sleep less and overwork. So in this situation no one will likely to bother about thinking what they're doing or look around.Thats how the company is controlling their minds and feeding them with such information.

Even in burn the stage episodes all they cared or worried was about their performance or their hardwork. None of them mentioned their fans etc etc
Just plain goals in their mind. Like the company's brainwashing them to work hard and attain the goal of the elite.
Ji*m#i$n
J%un$go%ok
So I think we should not care about them much and move on with our lives. Bc they seem to be enjoying what Satan is providing them and are less likely to turn away ( or forced to stay in group) from fame etc etc
Ps: this is just my opinion

Josh

Rookie
I've had my life threatened after leaving and I was not nearly as high up as them. I also get spiritually attacked everytime I expose the occult. I recently exposed the fleur de lis as being a strong symbol for demons to attatch to in a christian group and then a few nights later had a sleep paralysis where the entity crawled ontop of me and shhssed me.
hey are you korean-american?

blissfate

Veteran
I just had a really weird encounter... definitely won't be sleeping for a while

So what happened is that I was listening to theta waves because I was trying to sleep and then all of a sudden I kept feeling my third-eye vibrating like crazy and I started to get an anxious feeling out of nowhere. So I listened to a frequency to remove negative fear blocks... didn't seem to do much of anything... I somehow went into a dream state after I closed my eyes... felt like I was experiencing some sort of sleep paralysis but my eyes were closed I felt like someone was ontop of me forcing me to listen to airplane pt 1 by jhope.. (Like i could actually hear messages under the song in my "dream") like the feeling of someone forcing me to listen to the song was hella strong and It was difficult to wake up but I managed to wake up somehow...

That was the weirdest experience i've ever felt and one of the most terrifying
and im still shaking from the experience um
Theres no doubt that theres an evil entity surrounding the group thats all i gotta say
Just gonna be protecting myself for a while.. funny how this happened while i was charging my bracelet outside so it wasn't on me

Might have a djinn surrounding the group or demons.. now i know how you guys feel haha shiiiit
Also whenever I was listening to the messages I just had a feeling inside my brain telling me that it was dark magick and that it definitely wasn't just affirmations under the music..

Last edited:

DarkAndWild

Established
Ok I have seen the posts about possible abuse. While working on my theories and analyzing videos literally frame by frame I came across this image in the Run MV. We know B!g H!t is meticulous in their videos and nothing is coincidence right. So tell me what ya'll think of this.
If their manager can threaten to “hit jungkook” then why not other forms of abuse? Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they were sexually abused by their ceos especially hitman, he has that creepy vibe about him, and that pic is pretty “suggestive”

saintroserosalia

Established

So what happened is that I was listening to theta waves because I was trying to sleep and then all of a sudden I kept feeling my third-eye vibrating like crazy and I started to get an anxious feeling out of nowhere. So I listened to a frequency to remove negative fear blocks... didn't seem to do much of anything... I somehow went into a dream state after I closed my eyes... felt like I was experiencing some sort of sleep paralysis but my eyes were closed I felt like someone was ontop of me forcing me to listen to airplane pt 1 by jhope.. (Like i could actually hear messages under the song in my "dream") like the feeling of someone forcing me to listen to the song was hella strong and It was difficult to wake up but I managed to wake up somehow...

Theres no doubt that theres an evil entity surrounding the group thats all i gotta say
Just gonna be protecting myself for a while.. funny how this happened while i was charging my bracelet outside so it wasn't on me
Please take care of yourself. I'll pray for your well-being.

blissfate

Veteran
Please take care of yourself. I'll pray for your well-being.
Ah thank you i'll probably just be wearing the bracelet more often and listening to the shield everyday instead of sometimes..
cause shit i don't wanna be attacked like this
No doubt that whatever protection I had on myself everyday.. whenever i didn't listen to it or wear it i got attacked

blissfate

Veteran
BTS is definitely not innocent with their fucking demons in their songs
If anything that "dream" made me dislike them even more
Those little shits think that they're being sneaky smh
I've never wanted more than to expose them for this

If someone could also analyze what its supposed to represent as well i'd be thankful
bc it sounds like a psychic attack to me

Last edited:
If their manager can threaten to “hit jungkook” then why not other forms of abuse? Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they were sexually abused by their ceos especially hitman, he has that creepy vibe about him, and that pic is pretty “suggestive”
True that! In one of his interviews back in 2012. He told about how all this idol and boy bands are a lucrative buisness and it's all about controlling all aspects( the boys, the staff, the message etc etc) he seems to b caring etc etc but all he cares about his money and buisness.

I just saw a lyric vid for pied piper, I never bothered with it solely on the based on the title. I know all too well the meaning of the pied piper, (the flute playing boy like peter pan which btw is actually a luciferian story. Google it, you'll be shook). Wow they really are mocking army, not just that but encouraging the youth not to study, wth...
They didn’t say not to study. They said to stop watching and start studying. But I wonder why they put a few “oh don’t focus on us” verses at the beginning and then the rest of the song says the complete opposite.

Chic

Veteran

The more I see him, the more I'm worried about him. Even winning does not make him any less lethargic.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this. Has he always been like this? This is just a snippet, so I will look at the whole thing. I know he's labeled as being the lazy one who loves to sleep. I know he has an IDGAF attitude. I observed him more when they were in the US cause like I said, he seems to be less visible compared to the others, but some of you said he was that way during the Face Yourself promos too!

He hides it well during the performance like the professional he is...whatever *it* is. Otherwise :-(
I just want to know if what I'm seeing is influenced by everyone's observations or if he really is showing a change in his countenance.

It could be that he is simply tired and wants to take a real break be it mentally, physically, or both. The human body wasn't designed to constantly be on the go like these Kpop entertainers do.

On the flipside, he could be experiencing emotional and mental turmoil if they really are under demonic oppression and possession like we believe them to be. 7 members and not one of them cracking?! That seems unrealistic to me. They're still human beings--7 young men, not kings or idols.

If someone can correct me, please do. (I've been praying for Yah to reach at least one of them.)

Maggieca

Veteran
Correct me if I'm wrong about this. Has he always been like this? This is just a snippet, so I will look at the whole thing. I know he's labeled as being the lazy one who loves to sleep. I know he has an IDGAF attitude. I observed him more when they were in the US cause like I said, he seems to be less visible compared to the others, but some of you said he was that way during the Face Yourself promos too!

He hides it well during the performance like the professional he is...whatever *it* is. Otherwise :-(
I just want to know if what I'm seeing is influenced by everyone's observations or if he really is showing a change in his countenance.

It could be that he is simply tired and wants to take a real break be it mentally, physically, or both. The human body wasn't designed to constantly be on the go like these Kpop entertainers do.

On the flipside, he could be experiencing emotional and mental turmoil if they really are under demonic oppression and possession like we believe them to be. 7 members and not one of them cracking?! That seems unrealistic to me. They're still human beings--7 young men, not kings or idols.

If someone can correct me, please do. (I've been praying for Yah to reach at least one of them.)
It's not only you who notice, regular fans who are not into illuminati theories can see it too. He is going thorugh something because his face looks so sad you can almost feel his pain
Maybe he is depressed because they have to renew their contract soon and this means he will be trapped for longer? maybe he is thinking of a way out and can't find it so this is making him frustrated
I personally believe he is done with the group and don't want to be there anymore

sxdcloud

Rookie

§ugä's new tweet.
Why does it look like he wants to cry, is it only me?
(It looks almost like the smile someone does right before they cry)
He being like this after being in the States makesme fear for the wo

On the flipside, he could be experiencing emotional and mental turmoil if they really are under demonic oppression and possession like we believe them to be. 7 members nd not one of them cracking?! That seems unrealistic to me. They're still human beings--7 young men, not kings or idols.

For him to be like that right after coming back from the states makes me think something happened to him there. I mean, he's the one who wanted to attend the billboards. I have never seen him being like this before. That picture he upload to twitter I believe, he was "smiling" but you could see in his eyes how broken he was.
I have a theory he's just tired of this whole concept, he was never into pop and for them to change their style like that it was weird even to some fans. I guess he realized he's not in control and they're just like any other boyband.
I don't believe they have ANY say in anything they do, they don't know what their concept is about, they don't even pick their clothes. They're puppets and their fans are blind. I think he's just tired of pretending or something really bad happened to him while he was in the states. We don't fully know how it is, but we know the industry is into some heavy and dark stuff, we know most female pop artist are nothing but sex slaves, they do the same with male artists as well. It's a disgusting industry. It makes me sad cause he's always been my favorite, especially because he seems genuine. I don't think he's a great actor, he's not really good at hiding how he feels. If he looks so tired and broken, maybe he truly is. It also makes no sense to me that their company would ask him to behave like that AFTER performing at the billboards,it'd make him look bad.

Remember there's so much we don't know about.

Hopeful

Star

and im still shaking from the experience um

Might have a djinn surrounding the group or demons.. now i know how you guys feel haha shiiiit
Also whenever I was listening to the messages I just had a feeling inside my brain telling me that it was dark magick and that it definitely wasn't just affirmations under the music..
Funny how B*ts has a song named NO MORE DREAMS ... They always play the opposite meaning card...

And h0bi has DayDREAM