BTS discussion thread

Door

Rookie
I've been reading about Dionysus, and thought someone might find this stuff interesting.
Dionysus is the productive, overflowing and intoxicating power of nature, which carries man away from his usual quiet and sober mode of living. Wine is the most natural and appropriate symbol of that power, and it is therefore called "the fruit of Dionysus".
It's worth noting that although Dionysus seems very cruel, he isn't more cruel than any other gods in Greek myths.

In one story, Dionysis called all the women into the forest to celebrate him, but Minyades daughters didnt go, they didnt want to acknowledge Dionysus as god. The women at the celebration ran around the forest with loud screams and praise for Dionysus. While the 3 daughters stayed home to quietly weave and spin yarn. The sun set, but the daughters were in a hurry to finish their work. Suddenly they heard music in the palace. The threads in their hands turned into grape vines, flowers and ivy around them. In the dark palace torches lit up, the sound of wild animals was heard, in the palace rooms appeared lions, panthers, bears. These beasts were running around the palace, roaring, their eyes shining. Horrified, the daughters were searching for a place to hide in the palace, to not see the flames of the torches and not hear the roars of animals. But they couldn't find a place to hide. The bodies of the daughters started shrinking, gray fur covering their skin, instead of arms grew out webbed wings. They turned into bats. And ever since, they hide from the daylight in cold damp ruins and caves.

In another story, about Pentheus' resistance to Dionysus, Pantheus bans the worship of Dionysus and didn't allow the women of Cadmeia to celebrate him. Dionysus is angered by this, and caused Pentheus' mother and aunts, along with other women, to run to the mountains in intoxication. Because of this, Pentheus imprisons Dionysus, thinking he's just a follower, but his chains fall off. Dionysus, disguised as a woman, lured Pentheus out to spy on the women, where Pentheus expected to see sexual activities. The Maenads (female followers of Dionysus) saw him and thought he was a wild animals. They pulled him out of the tree and tore him limb from limb (as part of a sacrificial ritual known as the "sparagmos". Which was often followed by "omophagia" - the eating of raw flesh of the one dismembered. There is little indication that women celebrating Dionysus actually desmembered animals or ate their raw flesh, and that it happened only in stories), the women toring him apart included his mother Agave. Some say his mother was the first to attack. Pentheus threw his headband from his head so that his mother would recognize him, touching her cheek, saying: "It is I, mother, your son, pity me, mother, do not kill me for my sins". But she was foaming at the mouth and twisting her eyes all about. She tore the man apart, not by her own strength, but the god gave facility to her hands. After this she fixed Pentheus' head on a thyrsos, but realized that it's her son's head only after leaving. I heard some theories, based on other stories, that she realized it's her son after the music stopped, as it seems like Dionysus could change reality with music.

The name "Pentheus" means "man of sorrows", especially the grief caused by the deathof a loved one.

Other interesting stuff I found about Dionysus:
Dionysus often drove people insane, causing them to tear their loved oned apart.
He drove women who didn't want to worship him by making them kill their infants.
According to Opian, Dionysus as a child liked to tear kids into pieces and then bring them back to life.
He is characterized as "the raging one" and "the mad one" and the nature of the Maenads, from which they get their name, is therefore, his nature.
Maenads were portrayed as inspired by Dionysus into a state of ecstatic frenzy through a combination of dancing and intoxication. On vases the Maenads are often portrayed in their frenzy running in the forests, often tearing to pieces any animals they happen to come across.

Some other interesting stuff I heard about music.
Music is spiritual, but there are bad spirits out there as well. If you appeal to the bad spirits - you'll have bad consequences. The best example is the Altamonte rock festival of 1969. Rolling Stones performed there in front
of 500.000 people. The stage was so low that a biker group called "Hells Angels" was hired for security. When Rolling Stones begin to sing a song called "Sympathy for the Devil" the crowd goes nuts, to the point that Stones have to pause and ask for the crowd to calm down. The culmination of this is someone gets killed.
In a way, you can say that this is what happens when you stimulate the passions, and promote music that is nothing but the stimulation of unrestrained passions.

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
The difference between you and other people is that you took the time to read all of that and understand the meaning behind it.
The comments I've seen from the fans on the internet as well as reaction was to praise alcohol consume and promiscuity, to be like their "oppa's" Gods. Which was the purpose from the beginning.
I guess that also must be a part of fans only seeing what they want to see. Which is very sad. And also a little ironic, because it seems like they behave a little bit like Dionysus' followers Maenads.

This was very educational thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Thank you! I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed it. I really like sharing cool info I find, but my english grammar isn't really good. I worry a little if what I write makes sense, because I know I sometimes make mistakes.

Lily-Blue

Established
Hi everyone. I've been following this thread for about a week now. Like many others, i was concerned with my addiction to BT3. I had always found kpop strange (no offense), and never thought i could feel so strongly about celebrities, let alone a genre I once wanted nothing to do with. I only started listening to them mid 2019,but I've watched so much of their content. I started seeing evil symbolism in their mv for BS&T, however i turned a blind eye. I've tried many times to find any information on BT3 being involved in the illuminati, however, this forum is honestly the strongest means of finding any such content.. I always wondered how people could watch their content and not feel that something is shady about it. As i said, i couldnt easily find anything on people criticizing their evil content so i figured it was just my imagination... However, this forum has opened my eyes to possibilities about them that i never even imagined.. I want to share my appreciation to everyone who contributed, whether you joined at the beginning or just yesterday, it has been a true eye opener and a relief that there are people out there who actually doubt the innocence of BT3 as that is hard to come by. I still listen to BT3 as its only been a week as i said, but i listen to them casually and not whole heartedly and religiously as before. I do believe their music has the strange ability to make one addicted and probably does have some weird spells placed on it because frankly thats the only explanation i have for not being able to let go. Yes the music is good, but the withdrawal symptoms of staying without BT3 content is all too scary.
You said it! 100% right on the money. Yes, thank you to the people on this thread so much for shedding light on this subject. On this Kpop group. In my case, I don't care about cuteness, sexiness, whatever dancing, no. I mean, they're very cute and they're great dancers, lovely personalities, loved them a lot, through their videos I got to know them at least superficially. They appear to be wonderful individuals apart from the demonic they're under.

But their music – now let's talk. Their songs hooked me in like a fish. There's something amazing about their songs unlike any other songs I've ever heard. I don't know what it is but that is why I'm here. I don't listen to their songs anymore. I was never obsessed with a band or group or music until this group. I don't want to be obsessed with anything, especially with the unGodly. There's some kind of ju-ju going on here and I found out what when I found this thread. So absolutely, thank you again to everybody, especially the regular posters. The time you have taken to explain things has been priceless for some of us.

RaquelCF

Rookie
You said it! 100% right on the money. Yes, thank you to the people on this thread so much for shedding light on this subject. On this Kpop group. In my case, I don't care about cuteness, sexiness, whatever dancing, no. I mean, they're very cute and they're great dancers, lovely personalities, loved them a lot, through their videos I got to know them at least superficially. They appear to be wonderful individuals apart from the demonic they're under.

But their music – now let's talk. Their songs hooked me in like a fish. There's something amazing about their songs unlike any other songs I've ever heard. I don't know what it is but that is why I'm here. I don't listen to their songs anymore. I was never obsessed with a band or group or music until this group. I don't want to be obsessed with anything, especially with the unGodly. There's some kind of ju-ju going on here and I found out what when I found this thread. So absolutely, thank you again to everybody, especially the regular posters. The time you have taken to explain things has been priceless for some of us.
oh my goodness I agree with you both wholeheartedly.
I’ve already wondered why BTS is SO addicting. Because all artists are still part of the satanic industry but I’ve never experienced this type of “addiction” to an artist before and neither have anyone I’ve seen who likes them. They have this strange ability to make you seriously obsessed and I never understood why¿ like you said... possibly some spells or powerful entities that they put in their music to put you under some sort of hypnosis?
It actually scares me. I’ve done some research on the occult and just everything satanic that goes on in the world basically lol for a while and when I started to get into BTS I noticed symbolism that I just couldn’t ignore anymore. Also they started to take over my life. Like I actually feel obsessed with them and I hate it.
I’m still trying to get myself away from them. It’s tough because I feel for them and want their souls to be okay but I also know that what they do.. there’s no excuse for it.

Lily-Blue

Established
I guess that also must be a part of fans only seeing what they want to see. Which is very sad. And also a little ironic, because it seems like they behave a little bit like Dionysus' followers Maenads.

Thank you! I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed it. I really like sharing cool info I find, but my english grammar isn't really good. I worry a little if what I write makes sense, because I know I sometimes make mistakes.
Your english grammar is very good!

RaquelCF

Rookie
Have you noticed Jin Jimin and Tae all holding Jk because he wanted to eat? They wanted to continue practice and he told them "just one spoon"

Let the man eat if he wants to eat.

About the touching they're all touchy, however to me personally it didnt look sexual at all.

Sometimes they are purposely touchy and suggestive following orders. But sometimes it's just because they're used to one another.

I really wonder now how many hours they have to practice while starving. They may be millionaire but they still look at food as if it was the most sacred thing on planet ( which is true lol)

I lost my grandmother two years ago... seeing taehyung cry because he remembered her really triggered me. It's terrifying to suddenly remember somebody is gone and you will never ever see them again.
I’m so sorry for your loss love.

There’s been many speculations that tae scarified his grandmother and I just don’t wanna believe that’s true. I’m just not able to wrap my mind around that.

If it is true though, do you think he cries out of guilt? :(

I’m so sorry for your loss love.

There’s been many speculations that tae scarified his grandmother and I just don’t wanna believe that’s true. I’m just not able to wrap my mind around that.

If it is true though, do you think he cries out of guilt? :(
Thank you.
He loved his grandmother dearly. She raised him.
Death is part of life.
He sacrificed a lot "the world stripped me of all I have" he says, but certainly not his dear grandmother. Everything he did everything he does was for his family.

Cookie

Established
oh my goodness I agree with you both wholeheartedly.
I’ve already wondered why BTS is SO addicting. Because all artists are still part of the satanic industry but I’ve never experienced this type of “addiction” to an artist before and neither have anyone I’ve seen who likes them. They have this strange ability to make you seriously obsessed and I never understood why¿ like you said... possibly some spells or powerful entities that they put in their music to put you under some sort of hypnosis?
It actually scares me. I’ve done some research on the occult and just everything satanic that goes on in the world basically lol for a while and when I started to get into BTS I noticed symbolism that I just couldn’t ignore anymore. Also they started to take over my life. Like I actually feel obsessed with them and I hate it.
I’m still trying to get myself away from them. It’s tough because I feel for them and want their souls to be okay but I also know that what they do.. there’s no excuse for it.
really glad I'm not the only one who experiences this feeling.. I've watched so many others become obsessed and it makes me wonder what makes their music so powerful, because it honestly doesnt seem normal. The lyrics aren't based on things that others havent already sung about. I feel like they have a power to make you feel personally connected to them which makes it even more difficult to let go.

cadiz

Star
I doubt they will ever go down unless BigHit and Bang Si-Hyuk are being exposed, or some members (one will not be enough) decide to wake up and leave the band.
The IPO issue is just a bump in the road. They are still making profits, their fans today made efforts to buy older CD's and stream older music to keep the headlines active.
They will still go on tour this year, maybe Jin will be granted an exception to enter the military with delay. Everything is being delayed right now. School admissions, economy, jobs.
even if Jinn delay his enlisting. Does the group has something more to offer?
Many fans say they don't like the music anymore, or they find the shows boring, but they are still watching because they "have to support" (it becomes an obligation for them)

How many DVDS they make every year and how many Run shows they film?
I stopped watching their shows and when I see the clips posted here, I realise I'm not missing anything
it's all a repetition: Jinn with the worldwide handsome, JM acting cute, TH looking miserable one moment and happy the next, RM pretending to be a clumsy genius, the constant fanservice and touching o_O BT$ i's like a show that has the same storyline every season.

Some of us are still here to see how the story ends... and that is the only thing keeping us interested.
But not BT$ music or their content. Because they have nothing else to offer in that sense

the question is: for how long can BH keep the group going and using the same formula?

Cookie

Established
even if Jinn delay his enlisting. Does the group has something more to offer?
Many fans say they don't like the music anymore, or they find the shows boring, but they are still watching because they "have to support" (it becomes an obligation for them)

How many DVDS they make every year and how many Run shows they film?
I stopped watching their shows and when I see the clips posted here, I realise I'm not missing anything
it's all a repetition: Jinn with the worldwide handsome, JM acting cute, TH looking miserable one moment and happy the next, RM pretending to be a clumsy genius, the constant fanservice and touching o_O BT$ i's like a show that has the same storyline every season.

Some of us are still here to see how the story ends... and that is the only thing keeping us interested.
But not BT$ music or their content. Because they have nothing else to offer in that sense

the question is: for how long can BH keep the group going and using the same formula?
I think the more famous they get, the less authentic and more of a product they become. I started off with their older content where they seemed more relaxed and as soon as I started watching some newer things, it seems they've become so stiff and there's nothing really special about them anymore.

cadiz

Star
They exhausted the band as well as the fandom.
Now that they're out of creativity and the situation isnt favorable for any new releases, I think Bighit will try something new and that is Drama.
Maybe they'll start pushing the good boys gone bad, some few headlines here and there to keep people interested however, it doesn't go without risks. JK in that sense was a Guinea pig ? The infamous rebellious phase every child star go through. They may lose a lot of fans, Korean fans specifically but it may give a realer image of the boy band.
Or they could allow the band members do their own thing under their label, like I dont know why they deny members solos opportunities.
when I saw the most recent album was called 7 and they made it a repackage (put some older songs in the tracklist)
I assumed this was the last album as 7 members and they will start a new era. The most logic thing would be solo activities.

It's very hard to imagine this group going for 7 more years with the same formula
Are they going to be 30 years old and still filiming Run episodes and going on summer vacation together?
Even if the fans are loyal, something has to change to keep the interest

Right now I feel like there is an aura of boredom surrounding the fandom and the group
And a big change is needed if they want to keep the fame going

Cookie

Established
This
TW: this post contains sensitive elements, you may even request me to delete it.

//////////
Speaking of p***philia agenda and how some parents sell their kids away for money. Since they signed while they were still minors, I suppose all rookie idols had their parents sign for them or at least contracts have something to do with the parents. Am starting to believe parents must know what their kids go through and they're accomplices by their silence.

Am sure all of you know the code words for p***philia as well as the symbolism in BTS photoshoots and MVs that alluded to their exploitation as minors.

This is out of subject, but it is just to show how real child traffic is in Hollywood and all around the world and how blatant the symbolism is , art in all its forms have a way historically to normalize the most vile things. And I am afraid in the future people will protest that child love is still love.

What I didn't know is that the p***philia agenda has been pushed way before. The 60s and the 70s were especially bold in their concepts and normalization of many taboos.

I came across Brooke Shilds Playboy photoshoot while she was 10 years old. Courtesy of her single alcoholic mother who pimped her to Hollywood pedophiles for money. (Her mother was her manager)

View attachment 34668
View attachment 34669
She was 10 years old here on the cover of Playboy 1976...
There are other pictures for anyone curious but I cant share them because they are extremely disturbing...
My point is her mother allowed this and nobody got sued. Maybe today more vile things are happening behind the scenes but if something like this were to happen am sure the photographer the mother and the magazine editor would all go to jail.
In that sense one would think things evolved positively but am certain that the elite must be thinking of some efficient ways to normalize such things so that this rarity of an infant on the cover of playboy would become the norm. The symbolism is indeed present but what shocked me is how bold and direct this photoshoot was more than 30 years ago. Perhaps this was a view or a look into the future.

On 1978 when Brooke Shields was 12 years old her mother allowed her to be casted in a movie called Pretty Baby where she played a 12 year old child prostitute, and they show her as a child who quite enjoy what they do ,they dont regard it as abuse at all... it received controversy however it was still accepted back then which is astonishing , the movie was full of nudity in sexual contexts and I cannot share those pictures at all for how disturbing they are.

But here some picture that shows in a movie back in 1978 a child prostitute:
View attachment 34670
The 12 yo was filmed in many scenes stark naked.

What is devastating is that Brooke shields praises her mother, even says that her mother protected her from predators and that she was lucky her mother was her manager.
Your mother allowed you to pose naked for playboy at 10 yo and you say she protected you?

Stockholm syndrome is absolutely real and terrifying, how broken these kids must've been for their psyche to split and view their abusers and oppressors as their guides and savers.
I keep thinking back to Jimin always speaking highly of his father , when there are rumours he's estranged from his family and that his father was abusive. How Taehyung says his father is his hero...

Their parents threw them to the wolves and yet they go through hell for them just to be worthy of their love. Their very abusers.

We know this... but it is still astonishing to see it time and time again with our own eyes. Yet, some people still find ways to deny the obvious. And we are conspiracy theorists.

View attachment 34672

She was best friends with Mickael Jackson who shares with her childhood trauma, since he himself was abused and pimped by his father. Which sadly resulted in him becoming a predator. That hides his vile nature with humanitarianism.

What a sad world.
Thank you for sharing this.. This was an interesting
interesting read, but obviously extremely disturbing and shows the sick possibilities that could be involved in the process of fame.

wow

Veteran
His family has always been a mystery. He did reveal that his father's company is situated in Germany and that he should visit it more. He also revealed that his father was a CEO of a company that supplies Samsung components.

Some Knitizens did some research, and it happens there are high chances the billionaire Kim Jae Chul who has four Children is his grand father.
View attachment 34649
View attachment 34650

The oldest person on list, Kim Jae-Chul started Dongwon Group in 1969. Now it's the country's largest deep-sea fishing company, long known for its canned tuna.
View attachment 34651
Food products. Who's fond of Food and fishing ?
View attachment 34652
He runs two restaurants with his brother.
Two of Kim Jae Chul sons figures in Forbes 2018/2019 Korea's richest men.
View attachment 34653
View attachment 34654
His other son.

View attachment 34657

So far there are no informations about Kim Jae Chul other two sons. But there are high chances one of them is Jin's father .

View attachment 34658
So far no informations about his mother only that she might have been miss Korea. So much mystery surrounding him and his family background. But they're undoubtedly powerful.
He says he doesn't speak English. But he was sent as an exchange student in Australia an information that shocked his bandmates, he told them he didnt share the information because he was ashamed of his English I don't believe him.
He said he was not good at Math and got only a two for a Math test before entering Big Hit, but he was also the one who came over Konkuk University 2000:1 and Sejong University 157:1 competition rate. (Konkuk and Sejong are very prestigious universities in Korea)

Think about this : An intelligent beautiful man who supposedly was intrested in an acting career (a career he could easily afford due to his family background) , stuck in a band that does not highlight him in any way. He's just there...
Money ? He got plenty of that. A grown ass man playing flower boy in a kiddy boyband. Make it make sense. This will always be a mystery to me, there could be chances there's more to him than meet the eye and that his business within bighit is behind the scenes. But that's just my speculation.

I used to think RM was the ultimate leader. My thoughts have changed. I think those people who seems to be "just there" but hold themselves quite well are more suspicious in contrast to those assigned many roles (meaning: they work their asses off due to the multitasking).

A lot of things are questionable, time I guess will reveal everything.

View attachment 34659
kim nam jung's eyes are similar to jn.

View attachment 34693

View attachment 34694

Well, I don't usually pay attention to prediction accounts but if there's ever a dating scandal involving a bts member you'll know what to think.

It would be sad that yet again south Korea will use a dating scandal to cover up for their dirty politicians but am kinda excited because that would put an end to delusional shippers or those who think they're the boys imaginary girlfriends.

I've said in a post above that because they're losing relevance bighit may rely on drama. Maybe they'll receive money in exchange for a "dating" scandal that will distract the masses.

On a side note I will never comprehend how Dating is considered a "scandal" in South Korea, men in power get away with murder , and some people get crucified for practicing their rights as humans. How is dating a scandal for God sake. Such a paradoxical society.

View attachment 34696

This gotta be the biggest hint Dispatch dropped. They spoke about JK's solo my time.
From which there is this part :
View attachment 34697

Definitely sounds like a long distance relationship. I already feel sorry for whoever it is he is dating, they're going to be bullied.
south koreans are the most toxic people, they rely so much on drama and gossips, they wasfe half of their lives caring about kpop idols and the rumours around them, in schools they bully others a lot and even have a media platform to share secrets anonymously (like fancafes and stuff), no wonder why many people committed suicide there, the numbers of bullying and body shaming is insane, and they have the most highest beauty standars ever, no wonder why many people go on plastic surgeries, theyre literally insane and inhumane sometimes, idk why people wanted to live there, only because theres kpop idol but holy shit, south koreans are so harsh when it comes to exposing and talking bad about others, theyre honestly the worst, not being racist or anything but they need to calm down.

lauren_xox

Rookie
Am I just being naive that I feel like a dating scandal with Jungkook won't bury Nth Room? The only people who really listen to Kpop like that in South Korea are middle schoolers. When you get to high school and college age in Korea, you usually start listening to more diverse music like K-indie or K-R&B or Western music. I feel like the public has become desensitized to dating scandals... so what if their tween fans get upset? They have enough western fans who won't give a shit who'll shield them lol.
Most adult Koreans don't care that idols date, from the street interview videos I've seen on youtube. It's a shame the idol industry doesn't cater to Korean adults then, because things would've changed long ago.

Bubble_tea

Established
Bt21 season 3 teaser :

V :
View attachment 34454
View attachment 34455

Could the secret of eternal youth be found in blood transfusions from young people?

This reminded me of their song, "Euph0ria". The elites consider the Andrenochrome, which according to scientists is obtained from the adrenal gland of living humans, as a means of the highest power. It is assumed that it causes mental disorders and Euphoria,as the effect is similar to LSD.
Thank you for this post very informative.
I've always wondered why they are specifically gay specifically pedophiles ( that's gotta do a lot with their doctrines and beliefs). Why do they have a problem against duality Day/Night Male/Female Good/Bad they're constantly trying to blur that line.
God is other, there is nothing like him but he has created the universe according to principles one of them is duality. That's why I've always seen their attempt at blurring the lines as defying God and trying to be gods themselves, constantly reconstructing the instinctive norms and moralities, inciting people to break free only to classify them into boxes of their own choosing... Every single day new terms are born, and people take pride into being "other" ( you're not non binary kid you're just desperately trying to be different and special by identifying as an alien , narcissism is the real disease and newsflash we are all special for simply being human souls ) , into being whatever it is the new term designs as long as it makes them stand out of a specific norm only to be put into another box designed by the new born term that would later become a norm...
#TW :
Take the subject of bisexuality for example, I would apologize in advance if there are bisexual people in here.
Take away our morality, values and virtue. There's intuition and there's instinct , our intuition deals with our minds while our instincts are purely animal. If we go by our instincts we react then to stimuli, so if someone is being sexually stimulated by a person of the same or opposite sex the natural reaction would be for them to get aroused regardless of their sexual orientation, the instinct is purely animal. In that sense you could say everyone is bisexual except we aren't. The fact that there is a term to address it only enhances it and makes it a thing, something that makes people question who they are when they shouldn't.
What it is then that stops us from going after our instincts and desires? Our morals and values.

End of TW.

And that's the very thing this elite is trying to demolish, morals.
They want us to rely more on our instincts than our intuition, what's best then is to put us into trance , by different forms of hypnosis movies/music and substances that annihilates our presence of mind.

They're pushing a new age pseudo spirituality that makes the use of psychedelics mainstream, in the name of spiritual enlightenment, some occult and magic practices that invites other entities into your body and call them Angels and spirit guides ( if anyone thinks they connected with their spirit guides or their Angels I'd strongly advice them to seek an exorcist ) , karma and past lives ... Check some YouTube videos about your past life with a BTS a member ( I swear there are lmfao ) , all of this because they cannot accept that at the end of it there is resurrection, and we will all speak for our actions and there is heaven and there is hell.

And terms regarding that field are born everyday as well, moonchildren, indigos, lightworkers and whatnot...

Same goes with mental illnesses, new disorders are born with detailed descriptions about symptoms ( they're usually normal but if you dramatize the symptoms it becomes and illness it seems ) let a celebrity do a song or a live chat about having that disorder and suddenly emo kids are tweeting about having it. No offence to people with real disorders and diagnosed by real professionals not from search a word in Google.
Though I believe that boxes/labels limit a person's identity I don't think that different sexual expressions equals immorality.Morals and values are social constructs as well and tend to change/evolve throughout the centuries. Many things would be regarded as unacceptable by today's standards that were perfectly normal back then. I believe that if bisexuality wasn't a taboo, even now, many people would explore further their feelings of the same sex since there's more than the sexual act. Those terms didn't exist back in the day not because people weren't sexually open (homosexuality/bisexuality still very much existed in the ancient times) its just people didn't feel the need to classify themselves into boxes as you stated and considered it natural until Christianity intervened. Personally, I felt attraction towards men and women since I was a child even though I didn't know any of these terms and I assume that the same goes for many other people. What I mean is that the world always had the need to translate feelings and thoughts into words and give life to them, so I see no difference in that aspect too. I agree that the elites want us to rely more on our instincts, but this has nothing to do with bisexuality since that applies to heterosexual people as well, also it is a part of being human and we shouldn't demonize that.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Bt21 season 3 teaser :

V :
View attachment 34454
View attachment 34455

Could the secret of eternal youth be found in blood transfusions from young people?

This reminded me of their "Euph0ria" song. According to scientists andrenochrome is also obtained from the adrenal gland of living humans and it is said that it causes mental disorders and euphoria.(the effects are similar to LSD)
They exhausted the band as well as the fandom.
Now that they're out of creativity and the situation isnt favorable for any new releases, I think Bighit will try something new and that is Drama.
Maybe they'll start pushing the good boys gone bad, some few headlines here and there to keep people interested however, it doesn't go without risks. JK in that sense was a Guinea pig ? The infamous rebellious phase every child star go through. They may lose a lot of fans, Korean fans specifically but it may give a realer image of the boy band.
Or they could allow the band members do their own thing under their label, like I dont know why they deny members solos opportunities.

Speaking of their personas , they're so unidimensional that after some point they become their own caricature.
This should make the Korean industry revise their unreachable standards, instead of creating perfect dolls almost Anime like. They could maybe consider support real human beings and let them Express their individuality, after the idealization phase is over, fans want to connect to something real and honest.
Breaking out of their delusions when they realise their favorite isnt perfect and that they dont necessarily practice what they preach their downfall must be really painful. I dont imagine how Big Bang fans felt for example after their favorite got exposed.
When you set the bar too high for yourself people will expect just as much of you.
You described it perfectly! I believe that they aren't as famous as they wanted to be in the western market ( apart from the language barrier issues that don't exactly help) bc they appear so wooden, polished and fake and people realize that . If they attempted to express themselves more freely and act like adults, being more natural, showing their weaknesses etc they would attract far more people. Also, I noticed that with the current situation, more and more people are starting to realize how fake and unimportant the celebrities are, they are all over the social media talking about that, they even talk about their p*dophilic tendencies and all,yes, it took a pandemic to open their eyes but they are more aware now, if they keep the same mentality after this whole thing ends, Bt€ will certainly phase some problems with their fame, at least on a wider scale in the West.