BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
I've been reading through this discussion board for years now but today I'll finally participate. It's interesting to see how the views here have changed as people come and go so I'll lay out my opinions really quickly before I share the info I have.
  • I have been a fan of them since their debut. I was 11 and now I'm 18. Because of that I'm very attached to them but my passion goes through waves as I grow up.
  • I can't make any claims about the members themselves besides that I think their miserable. They've matured, yeah, but it's obvious that the spark that they had when they started is gone. In regards to all the p***phile and satanist claims, I don't really know. It's like my mind can't process that.
  • However, I believe this company is just as shitty as the rest of the entertainment industry and it blows my mind that people glorify it as some amazing thing. They're experts of exploitation and have made over $500 million off of the boys last year alone. I'm positive that everyone in charge is creepy and sadistic.
  • I believe rumors of sexual favors and things like that and I see the members as the victims in all of this (even if it was their choice, they were young, greedy, and dumb) who are now stuck and lost with little positive influence around them.
The real point of this post is this, though:
Essentially, some Chinese anti-fans are conspiring that Taehyung is the one who brought the JTBC reporters over, which suggests that he was looking for a way out. He's also avoiding the rest of the group (Why? Who knows?) and only spending many hours a day playing games with fans while staying in his apartment alone. It seems like he is going alongbwith the celebrity life and his duties but isolating himself from the company and his members?
View attachment 34418View attachment 34419View attachment 34420
spill more teaaaaaa, looking at this, he clearly has no life, and what did they mean by "serving" male actors? and i see about tbe chatroom, he is trying to make a small safe little place for is "Kim Clan" what a bunch of shit, just when i thought i couldnt hate him more, he is just asking to be hated now.

cadiz

Star
I've been reading through this discussion board for years now but today I'll finally participate. It's interesting to see how the views here have changed as people come and go so I'll lay out my opinions really quickly before I share the info I have.
  • I have been a fan of them since their debut. I was 11 and now I'm 18. Because of that I'm very attached to them but my passion goes through waves as I grow up.
  • I can't make any claims about the members themselves besides that I think their miserable. They've matured, yeah, but it's obvious that the spark that they had when they started is gone. In regards to all the p***phile and satanist claims, I don't really know. It's like my mind can't process that.
  • However, I believe this company is just as shitty as the rest of the entertainment industry and it blows my mind that people glorify it as some amazing thing. They're experts of exploitation and have made over $500 million off of the boys last year alone. I'm positive that everyone in charge is creepy and sadistic.
  • I believe rumors of sexual favors and things like that and I see the members as the victims in all of this (even if it was their choice, they were young, greedy, and dumb) who are now stuck and lost with little positive influence around them.
The real point of this post is this, though:
Essentially, some Chinese anti-fans are conspiring that Taehyung is the one who brought the JTBC reporters over, which suggests that he was looking for a way out. He's also avoiding the rest of the group (Why? Who knows?) and only spending many hours a day playing games with fans while staying in his apartment alone. It seems like he is going alongbwith the celebrity life and his duties but isolating himself from the company and his members?
View attachment 34418View attachment 34419View attachment 34420
this is pretty interesting
him servicing actors or higher men is not surprising. All of them do it

But if the JBTC rumors are true that means he is looking for a way out of this group
it's very weird how the news channel filmed a video inside the company, they needed one big conection that let them in

Last edited:

fallandblues

Rookie
I feel like kpop has kind of disensitized my idea of normal. Every time I show my friends pictures of male kpop idols they always say "they look like girls" or "they look gay" my sibling even questioned my sexuality due to this which I feel is absurd.
Think about it.....when you were introduced to kpop .,. most of you probably thought it was kinda trash then after watching a few more videos 'boom' most of the guys look extremely hot. It feels like some kind of spell honestly.
Like as I see this picture....a few months ago this wouldve been weird...now its normal.
I regret clicking on that kmbw video.....like daang I would be swooning over Ian Somerhalder or Tyler hoechlin like I used to.
my brother said the exact same thing when I was listen bts "they look like girls, why are you seeing this, why they act like couples" etc once it was weird and creepy and now is totally normal

wow

Veteran
As far as the isolation goes, this is necessary to protect oneself and the rest of people by not having contact with others in general.The fact that he is not spending time with the other members during this period of corona I don't find it particularly strange. Symptoms occur after approx 14 days. You could be infected and not know about it, which is why avoiding contact with others saves lives.

Out of all bts members, I see Taehyung as someone who wouldn't have the courage to even switch the side of a hair strand other than the stylist put it.
I don't even know what to say about the rumors, there was absolutely no evidence provided by those journalists, at least not according to my knowledge.I remember seeing the news last year and ignoring it because they didn't provided one single proof and it made me wonder as to whether this was some sort of fake news to engage the fans, or scare them. The same TV station will broadcast for the next weeks episodes from their movie (just saw it on the news).

For the past year or so, one of the things I have noticed is that everytime he says something in the camera, he immediately looks to the person behind the camera, as approval, or confirmation to boost up his ego. He is in desperate pathological need for affirmation, confirmation, positive reaction for any stupid thing, gimmick, fake laugh he might put on.
His erratical behavior could be justified (the naked selfies, the questionable comments on weverse) as being his only getaway on a subconscious level from the otherwise insane control that is being exercised over him.

If those screenshots are true, his behavior is becoming more and more mean and sort of vindictive.
Either way - 24 y old man playing hours and hours of video games?? How much has his brain shrunken?

The 500 mil number in my opinion is by far not the real number. I believe Bang Si-Hyuk alone made at least 1 billion last year with all the income under the table.
Even if the number is real, it just shows how bad their contracts are and how stupid they were to sign. BigHit's net profit it's not BigHit's net profit. They only have BTS (TxT is nothing, doesn't generate anything, or almost nothing). This profit should be divided 20/80. 10-20% is the usual rate for a manager. They should have divided 400 millions to 7. I don't see any of them having almost 58 millions revenue each only from last year. Their wealth is estimated at around 8 mil each.
The other companies are real companies who have a history or having had bands and soloists each after each for decades now. Bang Si-Hyuk hasn't managed to have one successful act besides BTS.
Why?
Because it is not his merit at all. You are right to say that they had a spark and something special that made them attractive to the public. That spark is long gone. Bang Si-Hyuk made money out of them, while ruining whatever good things they had.

It is my belief that the staff is not getting much money because they don't seem to have qualified people. I've seen the same guy acting as a "bodyguard" also acting as a prop during their filming, or massaging their necks.

Their makeup is almost always bad, I don't seem them having real make-up artists with them on tour or events. Maybe for videos, but not in general.

The girls working there are nothing but a bunch of girls obsessed with them, sharing private information with stalkers, meant to distract them or even engage in some sort of physical contact to keep "them" "alert", also as part of manipulation.
I've seen multiple videos of female staff members flirting in a very obvious way, verbal as well as physical, with -in this order - Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok.
None involving Yoongi. He seems to be not enjoying the unnatural and obvious flirting.

Not so many videos showing Taehyung, this could be explained by the producer having cut the scenes, but there were a lot of interaction by means of excessive laughing, one female staffer on a few occasion was constantly coming at the band's table taking food out of Taehyung's plate. Not from anyone else's.
Taehyung comes in, or says something in the room that's not funny at all, you hear and see all female staffers exploding in laughing. The typical manipulation of a guy.

The staff's behavior is suspicious. It is standard for every contract in every country to mention that if the artist is male (of course, we are talking about young people, such as Justin Bieber), female staffers are not to engage in any conversation, physical contact, flirting, or even eye contact with the artist. Those girls look like they are constantly trying to mate with the members. When I've said "trying to keep them alert", I have no doubt that it is at Band Si-Hyuk's request, in order to create some sort of sexual tension to make them more alive during filming.
Even if they were to be gay, but a flirting, a certain touch on a subconscious level, raises the level of endorphine and sex hormones.
i think the rumours about him are true, especially the chatroom, you cant lie about that cause if someone spreads lies, they will be most likely bashed by the "Kim Clan" and the managers of that group, but idk about him partying with male actors tho, they dont have any pics of that, but yet again, they sound genuine and they could just stalk him, their hatred towards him is so genuine to me, so i believe that its true, the rumours they said make 100% sense if you really think about it, you think his petty ass would just sit down? if he had the opportunity, he will take down bigshit, he has insiders connection to JTBC, he could just payed them to enter the building, and he thought his plan is successfull but nope, better try next time. and clearly he has no life, now we know why he spends most of his time on weverse, and poor fans thought he was being busy when a fan asked "what are you doing now?" and he said "im working hard" and fans said "its so sad to hear that, they deserve to rest" while he is out there playing with his little girls minions and partying with his actor friends till 6 am, he has a very sad life, he is destroying himself, he spends time on weverse because he is lonely, he has no real hobbies, making songs is definetly not for him, his voice is all messed up, he is not that talented at art, his art looks like a 4 year old's painting, sure he can play the piano like every other artists do so its not really special, he drinks a lot, smoke roasted asparagus, definetly does all those nasty drugs, partying and giving services to actors, his family doesnt give a shit about him, what a sad life he lives, but that doesnt justify his bad actions, i could list all his bad actions just as easy as i could list about how sad his life is, but what i like about him is that at least he tried to take down bigshit, he almost did it but it needs bigger force than that, lets just see what he can do in the future, im interested.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Guys I've been seeing that there aren't that many posts here as per usual and I honestly like that. During this quarantine I believe we should get closer to God instead.

Although this thread is quite interesting and brings you back to sanity we must also live our lives.

I personally go back to this thread when I get new info or when i begin to slowly grow interested in bts again. But afterwards I just leave this thread. I strongly advice that everyone else does that as well. Because referring back to this thread every single day isn't good for your sanity.

Basically just make sure you read the bible more then you come to this thread. Since this thread may benefit you by knowing the truth but getting in too deep may cause for your own downfall as well.

As the bible said "you can't serve two masters at the same time"

Yes its good to know the devils tactics but don't get too involved since it won't benefit you in anyway if you know everything about the devil yet little about God.

I wanted to let this out since I will be absent on this thread for a while. Maybe I'll check up on you guys once in a while but I feel that I've found myself again with God and want to explore that instead of learning more about satanism in bts.

The world is ending soon and I must adhere to my masters calling. Since for the past month I grew distant from God and began questioning his existence so I decided to go this thread just to remember how much he exists.

Since I have this theory that if the devil exists, then God is very much real. Which is quite dumb....since I should look at nature and realise that Yes...God does exists.

I hope everyone takes this to heart and realizes what I'm trying to say.

If you are a Christian hopefully you understand what I'm saying and if you arent one....I hope you understand as well.

I love you guys.

cadiz

Star
As far as the isolation goes, this is necessary to protect oneself and the rest of people by not having contact with others in general.The fact that he is not spending time with the other members during this period of corona I don't find it particularly strange. Symptoms occur after approx 14 days. You could be infected and not know about it, which is why avoiding contact with others saves lives.
I don't think TH cares about isolation
He was seen with his actor friends and a huge group of people just the other day (wearing no mask)

About the news channel
I still believe something happened and someone from the inside let them in

And now the channel has exclusive rights to BT$ shows?
To me it looks like they got "exclusive content" in change of silence, just like Dispatch does

TH is so active on Weverse and making all those connections. it feels like he is getting ready to go solo and get his own fans
I think he is the only one who can leave the group some day....because the others don't make any moves.
Only time will tell

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
I don't doubt at all the validity of the chatroom. He made so many dumb and mean comments over the past year, I am surprised that's the only bad thing we get out of it.

What does it mean - "serving his friends" ? I don't quite get the translation.

Oh, yeah ! JTBC becoming the next Dispatch. Party time ! Welcome JTBC, hopefully you will be providing us delightful content.

My only doubt is the one of him initiating the whole thing. He has no balls, that's my opinion. I don't see what he could have gotten out of it. No one forced them into re-signing the contract. All this complaining about how hard it is, etc - dude, NOBODY is forcing you. Take your millions and get out. Illuminati or no Freemasonry - there are plenty of people in Korea who have sued and/or quit their dumb ass handlers. They still live.

Yoongi, Hoseok - they had their doubts, wanted out but then realized they want the money and the fake fame more than their integrity.
Now they signed their contracts. For 7 more years, well actually 9 years due to military. By the time they are out, they will going to be between 33 and 40. With absolutely nothing except some (?) money.
If they are still clear minded.
I don't see a good ending if they keep continuing with exposing themselves infront of children and filming shows where they play games for children aging 7-10. I don't know how long this thing with 14 y old girls calling them "my babies" is going to hold on until one of them has a breakdown.
Around the age of 23-24 the mind starts to grow up, even if you act as a child. It's an automatic process, the brain starts processing childhood, teenage years, parental relation. It's a process done in the subconscious, which is why many go nuts when it starts.

The more they hold on and go through with this shit, the more damage they are causing to themselves.

Obviously there is something going on with Taehyung, whatever that is, but at the same time it is quite noticeable that he is the only one incapable of doing anything at all.
Everyone else has a sort of occupation - they all work out, except Taehyung who has the body of a grandma, lots of fat around his chest, belly and torso. That's not the body of a dancer, you need to train in order to control your muscles, as a dancer you need a certain workout. He looks "heavy" on the stage, he is not in control of his muscles, he looks as if he is fighting with his body.

They all can say some sentences in english, Taehyung was the only one who had to read his two sentences out of a block note in January when they had their trip to NY - so embarrassing.

Everyone has singing lesson, they've improved, you can hear it. Taehyung has no exercise, he sings very badly, often loosing his voice. He single handed ruined his voice. But then he goes on crying on the stage because he botched his part and ooohhhh, ppoooooorrr guy, we have a "cute" moment on the DVD, poor Taehyung crying.
Everyone else writes something on their songs. Taehyung managed to write two words: good night.
I don't buy anything about him writing and producing anything from the OST Itaewon class. He can't say one simple sentence in english, let along writing a song.
So - what is it exactly that he's doing?

From his position - if he wanted to leave the band, he must have realized somehow that he is incapable of doing anything with his life. He must see that the others are all doing something while he chooses to go in his room and play video games with minors.

I don't see how he would have wanted to leave the band while not being capable outside of the band to have any occupation or profession.
if you look closely, they all had their own talents, rap line can write good songs, nj is musically smart, hs can both sing,rap,dance,and write good songs (when i was a fan, hope world was lowkey good), sg is musicaly smart and very damn good at rapping either, i have to admit that, jk and jn has a good voice and they still have a stable voice up until now, jm's voice is messed up but heck, he can dance really damn well, th? no wonder he was the background character, they didnt know what to do with him, what position to put him in, they had to slip in hs's position as the main dancer,lead rapper, and lead vocal, and give th the lead vocal instead, i would honestly prefer hs singing, th's voice is just a breath of air, he is trying hard to sound husky and its not working anymore, if anything, his talent is being annoying and playing video games. he relies on people a lot, he is so self destructive than the rest of them, i think he has age suppression, his mental age froze at a young age, thats why he is acting like a literaly child. dont get me wrong, the guy has a very poor life, but the other members went to the same shit as him, if not, worst, jm is not even himself anymore, he was the most masculine member back then, now he is forced to wear girly clothes and being the group's kitten, and jk was 14 when his parents abandoned him and put him in a pedo spot and forced him to sing and become an idol, jn was also a moonchild, and so is rm, they went through programming in a young age too, but at least they know boundaries and they still live like an adult would live, they dont play video games, they dont look for an attention to male actors, they dont go on weverse flirting with fans and making a whole ass group chat for them, what he is doing is unjustifiable and he needs to grow tf up.

AndrAt3A

Established
You guys realize that it is actually fairly normal for 24yr olds to play games all the time right?
I don't know if you guys have many guy friends or brothers... maybe its just the ones I hang out with.

Also Jin is the oldest and he is still playing the same game from when he was younger.

He even said he felt connected to Vee after he started to play a game that Jin recommended to him.
IMG_20200404_192356.jpg
Gaming is now for all ages.
Taehyung is constantly complemented on his voice, especially by people of color. IMG_20200404_193216.jpg
IMG_20200404_193223.jpgIMG_20200404_193220.jpgIMG_20200404_193245.jpg

And as for the JTBC situation, it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. They could be the new dispatch.

Korea Dispatch post more about Taehyung than any other artists from what I have noticed, even now.
IMG_20200404_193517.jpg

And for the comment on his "grandma body" and not working out, he has been captured working out more and more.
IMG_20200404_194817.jpgIMG_20200404_195225.jpg

Apparently he is working out with JK, they mentioned it a livestream.. who knows if that is true.

He is also definitely being setup to be an actor after BTS since he is the only one to be in other stuff outside bts content.

****trying to be objective and not just hate on a member***

Attachments

I don't doubt at all the validity of the chatroom. He made so many dumb and mean comments over the past year, I am surprised that's the only bad thing we get out of it.

What does it mean - "serving his friends" ? I don't quite get the translation.

Oh, yeah ! JTBC becoming the next Dispatch. Party time ! Welcome JTBC, hopefully you will be providing us delightful content.

My only doubt is the one of him initiating the whole thing. He has no balls, that's my opinion. I don't see what he could have gotten out of it. No one forced them into re-signing the contract. All this complaining about how hard it is, etc - dude, NOBODY is forcing you. Take your millions and get out. Illuminati or no Freemasonry - there are plenty of people in Korea who have sued and/or quit their dumb ass handlers. They still live.

Yoongi, Hoseok - they had their doubts, wanted out but then realized they want the money and the fake fame more than their integrity.
Now they signed their contracts. For 7 more years, well actually 9 years due to military. By the time they are out, they will going to be between 33 and 40. With absolutely nothing except some (?) money.
If they are still clear minded.
I don't see a good ending if they keep continuing with exposing themselves infront of children and filming shows where they play games for children aging 7-10. I don't know how long this thing with 14 y old girls calling them "my babies" is going to hold on until one of them has a breakdown.
Around the age of 23-24 the mind starts to grow up, even if you act as a child. It's an automatic process, the brain starts processing childhood, teenage years, parental relation. It's a process done in the subconscious, which is why many go nuts when it starts.

The more they hold on and go through with this shit, the more damage they are causing to themselves.

Obviously there is something going on with Taehyung, whatever that is, but at the same time it is quite noticeable that he is the only one incapable of doing anything at all.
Everyone else has a sort of occupation - they all work out, except Taehyung who has the body of a grandma, lots of fat around his chest, belly and torso. That's not the body of a dancer, you need to train in order to control your muscles, as a dancer you need a certain workout. He looks "heavy" on the stage, he is not in control of his muscles, he looks as if he is fighting with his body.

They all can say some sentences in english, Taehyung was the only one who had to read his two sentences out of a block note in January when they had their trip to NY - so embarrassing.

Everyone has singing lesson, they've improved, you can hear it. Taehyung has no exercise, he sings very badly, often loosing his voice. He single handed ruined his voice. But then he goes on crying on the stage because he botched his part and ooohhhh, ppoooooorrr guy, we have a "cute" moment on the DVD, poor Taehyung crying.
Everyone else writes something on their songs. Taehyung managed to write two words: good night.
I don't buy anything about him writing and producing anything from the OST Itaewon class. He can't say one simple sentence in english, let along writing a song.
So - what is it exactly that he's doing?

From his position - if he wanted to leave the band, he must have realized somehow that he is incapable of doing anything with his life. He must see that the others are all doing something while he chooses to go in his room and play video games with minors.

I don't see how he would have wanted to leave the band while not being capable outside of the band to have any occupation or profession.
About what you said with "Nobody is forcing him to re-sign the contract, just take your millions and get out!"

The only way out is death, and spiritually I'm seeing that tae is needed anyways, so he's willingly re-signing the contract. They are ALL needed because trust me, if they go solo- army will not feel as much hype as they did when they were a band. These are the end times, satan is getting anxious, he needs them to stay together so they can continue deceiving army and whoever else VERY HARD so they won't even think about turning to God. satan is gathering as many people as he can, and I know that he knows it's best for bts to stay together for that exact reason. Even if they did go solo, they wouldn't ultimately quit because they CAN'T. satan will use them during the NWO,

and you're going to see them on YT and other medias talking about "Yep, I got this and this and oh by the way, get the mark of the beast. Come on army, we LOVE YOU, WE WANT YOU TO SURVIVE!" The interviewer is gonna be like "So, you guys encourage the mark?" bts is going to reply "Yes, you know...it's really needed. You need it otherwise you can't survive. We need army to survive, they've been with us for a very long time! We purple army!" The interviewer is going to chuckle in agreement and the audience is obviously going to screech in agreement. "Oh, but I wish (whichever member got sacrificed) was here with us, see he (quit/didn't get the mark) so he died..."

I can guarantee you if any member gets sacrificed, it's going to be for one or both of those reasons, and during the NWO they will also use that excuse to encourage army and whoever else to get the mark. If any member gets sacrificed before the NWO begins, that means bts will put in some extra hard work for satan meaning the spells they cast will be 10x worse on people. The spirit is arising, and satans people are rising...then soon death and hell will be upon them, and they will get their part in the lake of fire.

However, the part about satans plans for bts during the NWO is merely a theory...though I'd like to think that would actually happen.

lauren_xox

Rookie
Does anyone have theories on whether or not Dispatch/JTBC will break whatever unofficial pact they have with Bighit to reveal what they're hiding and when? I remember all the way back in 2018 we were talking about Dispatch having something on them because they followed them all the way to America (I think or maybe it was a stage in South Korea?) to take photos of their Fake Love rehearsal for the award shows and it was all just really weird. I honestly believe the theory that either V or just someone, some staff, invited JTBC into Bighit otherwise they'd have no authorised access. And at the time of JTBC breaking the news, stans on Kpop channels were saying stuff like "Korean news media just hates BTS success". Lol... I seriously don't think that's it. Why would a reputable news organization just have a hate boner for a band and concoct a fake story? When there's smoke, there's a flame right? But I feel like the flame is much larger than a dispute over payment. There has to be more that isn't being said. Scary.

wow

Veteran
Taehyung:
Voice - his voice was great. Years ago. When they filmed the episode with the voice trainer.
At this moment he cannot sing anymore. The sounds coming out of his throat are full of air, pitch is incorrect, he is in no control anymore over the output of the notes/breath/larynx/diaphragm.
Unfortunately he had the voice but the lack of practice and his weird obsession with making his voice higher took a toll and this is the result.

Body- he had weight fluctuation going from gaining quite much weight fast to loosing weight fast. After that his body looked strange.
One or two sessions don’t make much difference. He has no muscles build up on his body. As a dancer, it is
imperative for the body apparatus to train every inch of your muscle. Otherwise you can’t control the muscles/body properly for the purpose of dancing.

That’s the objective reality of it. In professional terms.
It’s not about “hating”.
Stating a fact it’s not hating.

As far as 24 y old playing 10 hours daily video games/24 y olds playing video games over the night (I am letting the part out where he’s simultaneously engaging in inappropriate communication with minors asking him to blow their feet or post images of his naked body) - the 24 y olds that I know nowadays are either in university studying or working.
Unless you have parents who are still paying for your life. At 24. In that case yeah, sure. Spend hours daily and the entire night playing video games at 30 as well.

Of course they won’t get a hype individually. Bang Si-Hyuk made it clear to not let this happen. The big money comes from all of them together. Little side projects are good. He made a point of not developing any chance for any of them except Jungkook to go solo.
agree, i cant believe stating the obvious and showing the harsh truth is called "hating", if you are still a fan of them, might as well leave because we wont sugarcoat things. adults at 24 years old focuses on other things than gaming and flirting with 12 year olds, unless youre a p3do who has no life what so ever.

Does anyone have theories on whether or not Dispatch/JTBC will break whatever unofficial pact they have with Bighit to reveal what they're hiding and when? I remember all the way back in 2018 we were talking about Dispatch having something on them because they followed them all the way to America (I think or maybe it was a stage in South Korea?) to take photos of their Fake Love rehearsal for the award shows and it was all just really weird. I honestly believe the theory that either V or just someone, some staff, invited JTBC into Bighit otherwise they'd have no authorised access. And at the time of JTBC breaking the news, stans on Kpop channels were saying stuff like "Korean news media just hates BTS success". Lol... I seriously don't think that's it. Why would a reputable news organization just have a hate boner for a band and concoct a fake story? When there's smoke, there's a flame right? But I feel like the flame is much larger than a dispute over payment. There has to be more that isn't being said. Scary.
i remember dispatch have th as their instagram profile pict and they said they wanted to share something regarding th, but they didnt do it, i think they just wanted to threaten bigshit maybe because they didnt give more money and content they expect them to give, so they threatened to share a secret to one of the members, but they didnt do it, false alarm. but someone did expose jk and that girl he is with, even though i think it was staged, jk is uncertified homosexual with just a little tiny bit interest in woman.

mean

Established
I don't believe someone can be turned "gay", yeah they can force bts or other kpop star "to act gay" but they can't change their sexual attraction. https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/david-reimer-and-john-money-gender-reassignment-controversy-johnjoan-case
this is a story about two twins brothers, one was raised as a boy, other as a girl. Later the boy feel very bad while growing up, he felt like a boy, wanted to play with boys even though he was raised as a girl.After his parents revealed to him he was initially a boy he undergo sex change. It show that you can't change your nature no matter how you are raised, and that homosexuality is genetic

AndrAt3A

Established
Taehyung:
Voice - his voice was great. Years ago. When they filmed the episode with the voice trainer.
At this moment he cannot sing anymore. The sounds coming out of his throat are full of air, pitch is incorrect, he is in no control anymore over the output of the notes/breath/larynx/diaphragm.
Unfortunately he had the voice but the lack of practice and his weird obsession with making his voice higher took a toll and this is the result.

Body- he had weight fluctuation going from gaining quite much weight fast to loosing weight fast. After that his body looked strange.
One or two sessions don’t make much difference. He has no muscles build up on his body. As a dancer, it is
imperative for the body apparatus to train every inch of your muscle. Otherwise you can’t control the muscles/body properly for the purpose of dancing.

That’s the objective reality of it. In professional terms.
It’s not about “hating”.
Stating a fact it’s not hating.

As far as 24 y old playing 10 hours daily video games/24 y olds playing video games over the night (I am letting the part out where he’s simultaneously engaging in inappropriate communication with minors asking him to blow their feet or post images of his naked body) - the 24 y olds that I know nowadays are either in university studying or working.
Unless you have parents who are still paying for your life. At 24. In that case yeah, sure. Spend hours daily and the entire night playing video games at 30 as well.

Of course they won’t get a hype individually. Bang Si-Hyuk made it clear to not let this happen. The big money comes from all of them together. Little side projects are good. He made a point of not developing any chance for any of them except Jungkook to go solo.
Criticizing only 1 member constantly is what I consider hating. I have yet to see you apply all that objectivity to Jimin and Jk.
Jimins voice is much weaker than Vs, he is considered weaker than J1n now to some. Mostly because it seems he really damaged his voice in the beginning like Vee. The difference is vee has ajusted and still has his baritone side to lean on. As well had being able to hit a G5 note in his head voice, making it seem like a falsetto when it's not.
Yet you see only JK having a solo career after the end of BTS, when he has yet do anything outside of the group alone.
Both j1n and Vee have actor connections and have sang for soundtracks to shows.
aRM Candyman and Jh0pe have all done outside projects with other celebrities and are supposedly contributing more work into the albums.
If we believe the credits they give, which sometimes is hard to, since they push the perspective that bTS are different than other groups because they help produce each song. They really like to push that.

And while it seems like J1M1N and Jk are the only ones who don't do anything outside of Bts.

You are coming across has someone still a fan of some members.
Maybe I am as well, but I don't claim to hate them all. I am well aware of my standing. I here to broaden my thoughts and how I view the group.

Vision

Veteran
BTS related hashtags on twitter are trending, typically worldwide or at least multiple countries on a regular basis. So many celebrities, sports teams and idols would desire such global and regular attention. Not just during comebacks/campaigns/launches, etc.

Yeah, they definitely have done stuff to get to that level. Satanic level stuff.

cadiz

Star
BTS related hashtags on twitter are trending, typically worldwide or at least multiple countries on a regular basis. So many celebrities, sports teams and idols would desire such global and regular attention. Not just during comebacks/campaigns/launches, etc.

Yeah, they definitely have done stuff to get to that level. Satanic level stuff.
their fans live on twitter because is the age demographic 12-16 years old mostly
but i agree with you, is great promo. I wonder if they will try tik tok next

It's also a plataform full of children, but until now I don't see them trending much there

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
we all have different opinions, but this is my take on TH:

When the disbanding talk happened I remember TH breaking down crying
at the time I said it was all fake...but now time passed and I see TH behavior and the JTBC rumor and everything makes sense

I think TH broke down crying because he wanted to leave the group back then, but for some reason he couldn't
as a result he is the "outsider" now ...it was rumored TH was the first one to move out from their shared home and he rides his own car away from the others. TH was absent from some BT$ birthday celebrations too.

Other members might dilsike TH even more after he wanted to break the group and this created more separation between them

I clarify that I think TH is tired of the boyband life and wants to be an actor, but he is not trying to break free from the entertainment world or the agenda....he just wants a change of career.
at least this is my theory on TH and his recent behavior