BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran
the only thing creepy about this are his eyes. his eyes are so dark, literally emotionless and slightly pink, he looks very tired and skinny! and kind of older with the stubble. Go outside and walk your dog!

someone commented how his floor is shinier than their skin, i mean who knows if he has even ever walked over that area lol. wait maybe we now know he does daily ACTIVE activities leaving his house in peak maintanance and does not just spend playing video games! Also his dog always looks clean and glamorous, tae looks like he just woke up from a hangover lol at least in that recent pic!

H

Your analysis makes so much sense. The religious symbols are central in the video but i couldn't quite piece together the message they were sending. After reading this, i dont think there can be any other meaning.

I agree with you with regard to the theme of reaching heaven as being a major theme in the album.. Especially with regard to the song "We are bulletproof: The eternal". The fact that they mention that they have the whole army with them, as opposed to just being 7 members ties in with what you said about leading many people to a willing death for them. Also the lyrics "We got to heaven"

The obsessive behavior of army streaming their videos is so insane and is a major reason why i dont regard myself as an "Army" but rather just as a fan(not that all BT3 army is crazy and obsessive, but a lot of them make it seem that way) . The views are really not organic because they aren't streamed out of pure enjoyment of the videos but because of the obsessive behavior of Armys. Its like they're in some kind of trance and if BT3 isnt at the top or disbands, i really dont know what will happen to those poor fans who live their lives for BT3
H

Your analysis makes so much sense. The religious symbols are central in the video but i couldn't quite piece together the message they were sending. After reading this, i dont think there can be any other meaning.

I agree with you with regard to the theme of reaching heaven as being a major theme in the album.. Especially with regard to the song "We are bulletproof: The eternal". The fact that they mention that they have the whole army with them, as opposed to just being 7 members ties in with what you said about leading many people to a willing death for them. Also the lyrics "We got to heaven"

The obsessive behavior of army streaming their videos is so insane and is a major reason why i dont regard myself as an "Army" but rather just as a fan(not that all BT3 army is crazy and obsessive, but a lot of them make it seem that way) . The views are really not organic because they aren't streamed out of pure enjoyment of the videos but because of the obsessive behavior of Armys. Its like they're in some kind of trance and if BT3 isnt at the top or disbands, i really dont know what will happen to those poor fans who live their lives for BT3
If someone created a BeeTees withdrawal support group chat, I would join. I have some rough days...

Lily-Blue

Established
If someone created a BeeTees withdrawal support group chat, I would join. I have some rough days...
Very sad to hear that you're having rough days. I used to cry because they had become so much a part of my life and I lost them. For me it came down to Jesus or idols, and no idol died for me so that decision was easy. But the aftermath wasn't. We can't see Jesus or listen to his voice but we can see and hear our idols, and there's no end to the available content that feeds us. Or more correctly, feeds the delusion and obsession. That's why we're here! We recognized a downward spiral and put a stop to it. It was the right decision.

For people who work at home like me in an industry that requires long hours of isolation, losing your "friends" is devastating. I know that I was in mourning which sounds insane, but it is what it is, as they say. Mourning can stretch out a long time but it gets easier. I learned so much from BTS that I couldn't fit it all in a book – very valuable things that I'm retaining as I carry on with a more balanced view and life. I wish the same for you. Just hang in there and it will get better.

Lily-Blue

Established
View attachment 34804
I write Jungkook on Twitter search bar and this is literally the first thing that appears Jungkook Mort ( Jungkook Death )

View attachment 34805
Somebody shared this few hours ago from an article ( possibly a troll ) it says Jungkook has been found dead in his apartment at 3:30am the agency would later inform the fans.

Even as a troll literally what the hell. Needless to add the amount of hatred turned against him on different social medias platforms there has been an increasing amount of death threats, yet bighit doesn't sue such people they sue an 11 yo.

View attachment 34806

View attachment 34807

The article that says he has been found dead in his apartment at 3:30am this morning has been deleted.
View attachment 34808

Who can write such an article seriously so out of blue... how can they write such an article.

Another old article says Jungkook died in a car accident. March 9th.
View attachment 34809
View attachment 34810

Is this how predictive programming work or...? Am thinking the worst.

Predictive programming at its core is a tactic to reduce resistance by introducing concepts that seem far fetched and continuously reintroducing them to make these concepts appear more likely or at the very least acceptable. As always there is a reason why movies and television are used as the common vessel. When watching something a person typically perceives it as entertainment and their theoretical guard will be lowered and the subliminal messages will be directly go to the subconscious. It also is used as a sort of self fulfilling prophecy because once an expectation is created then when these events start to happen the population may seem more likely to accept the fate. There is also a control of imagination because the most commonly used tool in predictive programming is science fiction, by creating these stories the author can create boundaries of imagination and slowly show what may happen.View attachment 34813
Some people are completely sick. They have an illness that makes them create disgusting images and scenarios and throw them all up on our screens. Predictive programming is definitely real but the entities, for want of a better term, that control it are not all-powerful. While the god of this world may be behind it, the One True God protects us and those we pray for. So I pray for God's impenetrable hedge of protection around every BTS member today and every day.
P.S. Thank you for posting this including your comments. This is shocking.

Very sad to hear that you're having rough days. I used to cry because they had become so much a part of my life and I lost them. For me it came down to Jesus or idols, and no idol died for me so that decision was easy. But the aftermath wasn't. We can't see Jesus or listen to his voice but we can see and hear our idols, and there's no end to the available content that feeds us. Or more correctly, feeds the delusion and obsession. That's why we're here! We recognized a downward spiral and put a stop to it. It was the right decision.

For people who work at home like me in an industry that requires long hours of isolation, losing your "friends" is devastating. I know that I was in mourning which sounds insane, but it is what it is, as they say. Mourning can stretch out a long time but it gets easier. I learned so much from BTS that I couldn't fit it all in a book – very valuable things that I'm retaining as I carry on with a more balanced view and life. I wish the same for you. Just hang in there and it will get better.
I had belonged to a Kakao Talk group, well, several, of adult women who enjoyed BeeTeeS and didn't have people in our real lives to share it with. It was such a great group of ladies from around the world, and we really had each other's backs through a variety of things over the 1.5 years that I've had their acquaintance. But I can't share the same with them now. I tried to tentatively see how they felt about the video ON, and put some of my real thoughts into the mix, but they weren't picking up what I was putting down, as they say. There were always some silly posts about how handsome this one looked, or that one, etc. But some of them are published writers, doctors, philanthropists. We've raised money for each other when someone was going through life hardships or getting married. I miss them and I can't share with them why I'm disappearing from the chats. The foundational bond was BeeTeeS. I do think I'll maintain some personal chats with a few of them just to see how they are getting on with life, but the chat itself - I can't bear it anymore.

Anyway, those are my sad days. When some random BeeTeeS song wriggles into my psyche, (and they do, all times of day), I have to do as you've said, go seek out Godly things and force myself to pay close attention until the "spell" passes. Knowledge of what they actually are now keeps me from playing any of their music at all now - but that knowledge cannot erase the space they still take up in my psyche which can apparently still be triggered into just "playing in my brain" at any time. As a physical "for instance" of that problem: I thought I'd removed every song from my ipod. I accidentally pushed play on it, and the one song I missed started playing. Why THAT song out of thousands? Another for instance: I thought I'd removed every song from my iTunes library, but unprovoked at all, Shadow starts playing while I'm using my iPad and it took me forever to get it to stop. I had to uninstall the app altogether to get it to stop.

Anyway, I thank you so much for your kind words and reassurance that this will indeed pass. I just need to talk to God more and not rely on strangers across the world. Please wish me well, as I will be tackling getting my girls to see things my way over the next few days. I want this influence out of my home.

Take care, y'all.

taepeach

Veteran
View attachment 34876

Apparently to the question "oppa, how are you doing", Taehyung answered that he is fighting with his heart and back. ( I don't speak korean. Got the translation from a post).

Dude...do some work instead of playing video games. Your backpain will go away.
Fighting with his heart..."poor" GIRL.
He has though posted throughout the entire year mostly breakup songs. Maybe he got dumped by his girlfriend. Or...whatever he has. A 12 y old minor.
yyeah, plus this, while Jhope is literally going to all these landscapes ive never seen before. At least tae has a huuuge huge house where he can walk around and do any activities, he cab take advantage of that...

taepeach

Veteran
Absolutely horrifying... they must've stayed silent for so long because those sassaeng/staff have so much material to blackmail them with...

No wonder that Headliner fansite haven't been blacklisted or sued and is still very much following Jk around and getting paid for snapping pictures of him....

They're filmed 24/24 7/7 zero privacy....

Check these they were released during summer.

View attachment 34885
View attachment 34886
They fucking get cameras in THEIR ROOMS.
LAB RATS HAVE MORE PRIVACY.
BIGHIT VIOLATED HUMAN RIGHTS ON EVERY POSSIBLE LEVEL.
View attachment 34887
Man i wish i can find stuff like this more easily...im not saying i wanna see the photos or videos the sasaengs/staff have but like threads and posts that exposes their treatment, what happens in the industry (apart from what we already know), etc its just so interesting its building up my curiosity lol

cadiz

Star
How are those people having access to their private rooms? You only get one card per room. Answer: the owner of the room.
In conclusion, they must be the ones giving female staff members access to their rooms for "later meetings". Those pictures taken in the members room are not picture taken by strangers or stalkers/saseangs. Those are pictures that only staff members could have taken with the card/key that the specific member has given to them. Which is why I believe every single posting you have captured from those people.

I posted here long time ago....that rich fans were giving private accesss to BT$ waiting rooms, they were allowed to wear BT$ used clothes too!!! (rich fans were seen wearing JM's jacket)

And remember TH used to had "something" with a rich fan back then?....he used to post pictures for her and other fans find out
so as long as you have money you get "exclusive" treatment from them

By the way here is Jinn talking about BH and saying how great the company is

taepeach

Veteran
Some 'fans' just really dont care about their idols. This was from their 5th muster in Japan, which had to be around late november, which is pretty recent and shows to this day theyre overworked and their success doesnt make them more favorable to the management. They just provide money for bighit, bang p.d. and thats it. Its the second clip of jungkook passing out and there obviously must be even more of this happening behind the cameras...

This kind of goes along with the female staff (if there is any, even male staff) discussion, if its true they arent aware of what is posted or not, then they dont know about their clothes and conversations and info stolen and discovered by them. Although it can really just be bt$ just following a script and are made to act and say certain things in each vid, but either way they are exposed to cameras 24/7, the deleted/not included scenes are probably sold and shared amongst the staff and others alligned to them. Its literally like a mini female mafia group lol

Emilyyy

Wow.
Some stuff are scripted and annoying. Such as they force themselves to look "exhausted" and faking heavy breathing after performing. They did that on every award show for the past two years since I've observed it. They go on the stage, doing playback, performing a simple choreography but are out of breath. The funny thing is they are all 'n sync with their "exhausted" breathing.
The Jungkook collapses that I've seen look real.

They know already that they are being filmed while undressing. Why don't they just use the bathroom or get everyone out? It's their decision to be filmed in their "hotness", eventhough Jungkook might be hot, Jin's body might also look good. But Taehyung's eternal belly fat it's not appealing. Not when you're a dancer.
Their lawyers should have stipulated that no private recordings are allowed.
Even if their lawyer didn't, their common sense should have made it clear that unless there is a written approval, it's invasion of privacy. Most of their recordings are invasion of privacy. What fans want to see the most are exactly those private recordings that their female staff members are sharing amongst them.

I am sorry to say, but his face looks very much like someone in a sexual state. I am following some instagram accounts and before I knew where the clips are from (at the beginning of my discovery), I thought those pictures are raunchy edits made by fans.
By releasing this material, Bang Si-Hyuk/BigHit catches two flies at once - activating the empathy in the brain of the girl fans while raising sexual fantasies.
I admit, that me myself unconsciously have related those images to sexual acts. When I've found out that he was actually sick, or whatever..faking that he is sick, I felt uncomfortable. But that's how the brain works. You see that image, it looks sexual.

The recordings showing Jungkook in that state (sick) are images with sensitive content. They shouldn't be allowed to publish those without parental consent. I don't see anywhere on their DVD's parental consent. Or the movie they've released in theaters.

On a side note - this is Taehyung, the one complaining about obsessive fans, posting again a selfie. A man, getting a perm and posting about it like a 8 y old girl. Two wrongs.

You raise some good points but in others you're just being hateful which is wrong. It's normal for people to get tired after exerting tremendous amounts of energy numerous times while filiming in the middle of the night. Of course Big Hit wants to use this as marketing to prevent weakness and make fans feel closer to and pity the artist but if it was completely fake why not just have a member pretend to faint during a performance?
They're constantly being monitored and it's not like theyre completely naked. Just like changing for any play, you sometimes need to undress in front of others while they help you get ready. It's pretty normal in any performances because it's a professional environment. The problem is them being filmed for other purposes and that trust being violated. Your comments about their bodies are completely unnecessary as well.

It seems youre so blinded by your hate for them you can't even make rational points anymore. What's wrong with someone getting a perm?? Have you never seen someone get tired after working out?

The problems being illustrated are with Big Hit yet you barely mention them and instead trash on the victims in the situation..

Emilyyy

View attachment 34907

View attachment 34908

Taehyung as well... pure human exploitation before our eyes... may bighit burn to ashes...

I can't stand it anymore. Modern slavery at its finest. I am so disgusted right now..
And Big Hit proudly release this as paid content to emotionally manipulate gullible fans into thinking "Wow they work so hard for us!" and "They trust fans so much!"

There is actually a ton of backlash against Big Hit right now but just as many people defending that trash of a company saying that we only see it because BTS wants to share their vulnerable sides with us. Maybe once or twice is normal but cameras being shoved in the faces of members who are crying or completely exhausted or on the verge of passing out happens all to often to the point that it's clearly another twisted marketing technique. Yet people overlook it and call the people angry at Big Hit crazy...

Princessssss

Established
I agree althou
Sometimes I faint from being stressed let alone overworked. They're stressed , overworked , sometimes in order to look fit they dont eat anything before a show and stay up late at night practicing...performance after another, jet lagged, and it was summer let's not forget Japan summers are burning hot.. of course they're gonna collapse backstage...
If their fans had little respect for them they'd sign a petition , let them FREAKING rest. We dont need lots of concerts one after another we dont need to see them at their most vulnerable we dont need their LIVES to become a freaking reality show keeping up with bts ! For our own entertainment!!! Stop treating HUMAN BEINGS AS PRODUCTS AS OBJECTS.

But no... most their fans keeps demanding more more and more... as if bts were their own personal drug and they keep paying extra money for extra content...

I bet you if army decided to boycott those shows and merch bighit would go bankrupt. For one am glad they're resting now ( well they keep filming.. ) but at least it is less exhausting than concerts.

They're floaded with contents and because of extreme brainwashing bighit could never do wrong in their eyes when truth and evidence of human SLAVERY is before their eyes ! And for what ? Stupid videos , stupid merch , stupid shows...
It reminds me of the book A Brave New World... it has the same core as the hook 1984 by Orwell the difference is instead of making people submit by dictatorship and annihilating freedom of speech. You let them enslave themselves by pleasure. Their rational thinking is annihilated and you can make them accept anything as long as you keep serving them whatever pleasures and luxuries they indulge themselves with.View attachment 34909
I agree , partly the fans (consumers) can be blamed partly the boys ( the knew what this idol live was about) . But the company is the one framing bts in a way that they become a drugg to PROFIT of them . Wich is their job but this degree is very unhealthy for the fans and the boys. They decided to agree with this lifestyle for whatever reasons . I honestly feel more sorry for fans .

Lily-Blue

Established
Yeah i find that so insane...do people really think staff are just there to get paid and do their job?? They are easily able to take advantage of their status/position to hook up with the guys or steal information, or force the guys to do as they say, especially the female staff...bt$ has become so big no one is actually interested in helping with the company or passionate in producing music/fashion design for the idols, they all just want to simply be near bt$. Literally before they announced the audition dates for the new girl group, many girls just said they want to be with bt$, despite not being aware you have to take brutal criticism and diets and train til you pass out, and have TALENT.

The staff are with them 24/7 you can imagine every detailed thing bt$ speak about and do behind the cameras, and as secret sasaengs just sharing those info to their other cultist sasaeng allies. The staff are the REAL sasaengs compared to the 'fan' sasaengs who never personally been with the boys but why hasnt bighit fired them then? Talking bout consequences for malicious comments when the idols have to pretend to be happy and obey the staff and managers so they wont be verbally abused or even threatened....What a shame their faces are covered up and blurred in cameras so nobody can catch them and expose them :rolleyes:

Sasaengs always interested/intrigued me that i even started a research paper all about them for AP Research class but the work was just too overwhelming for me so i failed the class lol but im good! I thought it was only these young girls/women who are obsessed with them but its no surprise is the very people in the music industry expose and harrass the idols, and sadly its just not bt$.

Edit: Literally the members look perfectly fine from head to toe yet there are like 4 girls running up to them "touching them up" just to have an excuse to touch them and be 3 inches away from their face:rolleyes:
They should just tell these staff members to f off. Like, get away from me, I don't need your help right now.

Shadow

Rookie
Here's something I noticed I think things will be 10x more worse behind the scenes if things are like this I wonder what they're like not being filmed. The day Kook got his leg injury it took about an hour to sort out the problem-so I felt there was some stage fright going on.

So I was looking behind the scenes and could see that the staff were walking up and down the stairs beforehand. I wonder why all the staff were walking a mile away from what was going on? There was about 4 of them together alone.

At least provide some assistance and support. It really felt like they were there just for the saesaeng information.. they really didn't look like true staff. :oops:

taepeach

Veteran

I wonder why this is suddenly trending... they clearly chose to release the video clips and knew fans were going to question the member's treatment.

Well that is the scary part, they are blurred out, have private insta/twitter accounts and only follow the other dozens of people in their circle which they can easy just exchange and sell clothes and info from the members, they take advantage of that and armys themselves think that they can get away with it just cuz they are staff and a "biiig familyyy"..they must be signed to the same oath as the members and obviously keeo their mouth shut at all times..thats how sasaeng works they want to keep their rare treasures to themselves and live in this world where they are the only ones that know and seen bts personally, and since its obsession, they manipulate and take advantage of the idol. Like yeah thats what a staff does but bts being so big do people think some staff havent shown a bit of interest in them? But at the same time arent they getting what they want, all the personal attention from the female staff?

theres this account in instagram that has bighit in their bio and "'02", if that represents a year then that means she is most likely 16-18 years old, definitely younger when she first joined. Ive always wondered what age do they choose to be staff?