BTS discussion thread

Lune

You’re right, everyone here is right when they say this.
I don’t know why I find it so hard to accept. Like, obviously I don’t know BT5 personally yet I can’t fully believe they’re all pure evil/don’t give a shit.
I can see how some of them may be dead inside but that just makes me feel like they’re the ones who have a slight hope of being vaguely human and able to be helped one day.
I know I sound stupid but that’s just how I feel. :(
i know how you feel and you don't sound stupid at all, despite all of this...yes..i still have a soft spot for them, but we know how it works sadly. maybe one of them will be saved from the illuminatishit like tila tequila but i will be very surprise..

LuRo80

Established
i know how you feel and you don't sound stupid at all, despite all of this...yes..i still have a soft spot for them, but we know how it works sadly. maybe one of them will be saved from the illuminatishit like tila tequila but i will be very surprise..
Thanks, good to know I’m not the only one. But yeah it seems like a long shot that one of them will get out :/

Shuna

Established
In the French series, Kaamelott, Alexandre Astier, wrote a part that brings it closer to the symbolism of the bathtub (not sure) and suicide:
In the episode where King Arthur tries this suicide. He details on his deathbed (he missed his suicide) a dream. He begins by saying that he enters Kaamelott, where he goes to the bathroom. Tour along he does not meet anyone. Then in the bathroom, the room is completely covered with blood and the tub is filled with water. An old man tells him it's the grail. And all the throats are Christ (Osiris).

To note: That in the clip representing the clip of Jonghyun, the smoke of "his suicide". In addition to the different clips, Jimin burns the group photo without Jin. In the sense of the story, Jin replaces V, to prevent V that suicide.

One eye has something behind it, is it a one eye symbol or something? And one eye is triangle and one is like a bullet hole or am I reaching again :rolleyes::D
No you are on to something actually the "right eye" has a more darker look to it, doesn't it look like the eye is shaded in with black? Wasn't Hobi one of the ones reprogrammed recently? On the topic of Shia Labeouf (I believe the paper bag thing was a humiliation ritual) that guy has been on MK ultra too, he was ra*** a few years ago during an art project (we all know how exclusive those are). He flashed illuminati signs all the time too.

Now that Big Tyrant Sl*ts (BTS) are on their way to SA. Which one you woke people posted this? (a joke)
(doesn't the second image look a little sick) it looks phallic
proof of how BTS are pawns "speak yourself, I want to hear your voice, yet when it is time to talk inevitable politics in a place like SA, let's just deviate the questions and talk about out #s $$...

Glad there's people still posting about this Bullshit.

In the French series, Kaamelott, Alexandre Astier, wrote a part that brings it closer to the symbolism of the bathtub (not sure) and suicide:
In the episode where King Arthur tries this suicide. He details on his deathbed (he missed his suicide) a dream. He begins by saying that he enters Kaamelott, where he goes to the bathroom. Tour along he does not meet anyone. Then in the bathroom, the room is completely covered with blood and the tub is filled with water. An old man tells him it's the grail. And all the throats are Christ (Osiris).

To note: That in the clip representing the clip of Jonghyun, the smoke of "his suicide". In addition to the different clips, Jimin burns the group photo without Jin. In the sense of the story, Jin replaces V, to prevent V that suicide.
Do you have any theories on why Jin could be the sacrifice, don't get me wrong I do believe he is it, but why him?

Shuna

Established

LuRo80

Established
No you are on to something actually the "right eye" has a more darker look to it, doesn't it look like the eye is shaded in with black? Wasn't Hobi one of the ones reprogrammed recently? On the topic of Shia Labeouf (I believe the paper bag thing was a humiliation ritual) that guy has been on MK ultra too, he was ra*** a few years ago during an art project (we all know how exclusive those are). He flashed illuminati signs all the time too.
Yeah the dark eye looks like there’s something behind the hole. Definitely different to the triangular shaped eye hole.
This is such a weird, sick and twisted industry, isn’t it. I can’t even think about it too much as it hurts my brain (and my heart if I’m being honest)

Ok let me increase a little knowledge for all my sweet posters here ...
Black eye is a part of an i11uminati ritual..whose details aren't much known .. and some people are say that might be jungk00k .
H0bi just took the picture..who ever it is ..they're going through something..

Here's some elites and puppets rocking black eyes..

images (11).jpeg images (12).jpeg images (9).jpeg images (10).jpeg images (8).jpeg

Hi
Long time no see sowwy ^^'
I need a little refreshing of my mind cause i was falling asleep again
Do you have more details on this ?
I always thought many things weren't fitting with Kaamelott
(You can link french articles don't worry hehe ;)
(Ps : wishing you a good day :))

Black eye is a part of an i11uminati ritual..whose details aren't much known .. and some people are say that might be jungk00k .

View attachment 26171 View attachment 26172 View attachment 26173 View attachment 26174 View attachment 26175
Idk if this could be it but if you believe in God (Jesus/Yawheh) and look at scripture that the enemy blinds the eyes of the unbelievers
And many many people who were saved said that the enemy will have a bad eye (it will be recognizable )
(Maybe it could be a ritual to that if you go simplistic )

LuRo80

Established

View attachment 26171 View attachment 26172 View attachment 26173 View attachment 26174 View attachment 26175
Yeah I’ve heard about black eyes in i11um1nati - one video I saw said it was from injecting adr3nochr0m3 into the eye or through the back of the eye into the brain stem or something. I couldn’t really watch cuz it was vile. Whatever is going on under that paper bag is probably unpleasant