BTS discussion thread

BlueNeon

Rookie
Hi everyone! It's been a while, and I really missed this forum but I have been lurking around the forum from time to time since i've been gone, since May. As soon as I heard the death of Sulli I thought to come straight back here to express my concerns, and it doesn't sound right, it just sounds too sudden.

The beginning of her last video seems off (no surprise), please may someone explain what the music video could be about?

1571077785440.png
Even my friend thought her death was off- I feel like she could have been sacrificed or she said too much- like you said, @yxxllxh, Sulli was very expressive.

As I think we've all noticed, celebrity deaths are usually covered up with 'suicide' but I all think we know there's something more to it. I remember reading a couple of pages back that she could have been the sacrifice for the new kpop group Super (M).

cadiz

Star
As I think we've all noticed, celebrity deaths are usually covered up with 'suicide' but I all think we know there's something more to it. I remember reading a couple of pages back that she could have been the sacrifice for the new kpop group Super (M).
yes, suicide is the most normal reason (because in korea the suiicide rate is very high)
Just like overdose is the normal reason in hollywood (because all celebrities do drugs so public won't question)

we have discussed in the other thread and most people think SuperMMM could be related. We analysed those trailers and knew something darker was behind it

Lanino21

Rookie
You’re saying exactly what I think! I think they’ve grown used to the nasty stuff they have done/still do, as it’s all they’ve ever known from such a vulnerable age.
Some may be ok with it all or even enjoy it, I know others are suffering in some way deep inside.
It’s so frustrating isn’t it? And yet at the same time why do we care?? We don’t even know them and they don’t even know we exist!! It’s crazy.
You're right, sometimes i ask myself 'why do i even care?' but i guess it's because im just very sensitive..anyways, its so sad that someone is literally born into it, and to be honest, if someone has been experiencing such torture since their childhood, it's kind of understandable that they will turn into some kind of a psycho : / idk it's really hard to judge but i would never support any kind of evil behaviour

Lanino21

Rookie
Hello people. I've been watching you guys discuss this for a long time now before I even made this account but I wanted to join in considering the times we're in. I'm gonna have to say a few things as well.

It's great we're all a huge group of people who's aware of the obvious truth. Literally, we're the only 2/10 percentage of people here who knows the truth. The majority of people are sadly not aware. They're too busy fantasizing about these guys, and if some of them do know, then they're most likely in denial.

Anyways, call me Breana or Brea for short. Not really a difference, but whatever floats your boat. You guys are very interesting indeed. I honestly can't wait to discuss some things with you. Note, I'm a Christian teenager. I will be judging bts righteously.

That's all for now. I'll keep you updated on some news or anything I find interesting enough about them as much as you guys keep each other updated :)

Also, hello Lanino. We can be newbies together! Nice to see you here :D
Hello Breana! : ) nice to meet you too. I'm also a teenage christian so i think we might have a lot in common : )

LuRo80

Established
You're right, sometimes i ask myself 'why do i even care?' but i guess it's because im just very sensitive..anyways, its so sad that someone is literally born into it, and to be honest, if someone has been experiencing such torture since their childhood, it's kind of understandable that they will turn into some kind of a psycho : / idk it's really hard to judge but i would never support any kind of evil behaviour
That’s exactly why I find it hard - to think they were born into it, and that their parents could do that to their own kids, I can’t help but feel sorry for them.
But yeah, we care because we’re sensitive, which I like to think is better than the opposite extreme of not feeling any empathy to any human.

cadiz

Star
"I felt like I was the main character"
on a day when a 25 year old woman commited "suicide" .....imagine being so shameless

I have no words for this......I see other kpop groups suspending their acitivities....meanwhile this guy decides to post cute pictures and talk about being the "main character"

he can't even wait a few days and show some class

Lanino21

Rookie
That's very interesting, especially the part about the lady with purple. What's up with everyone biting each other?? Well, I guess it has to do with that snake you mentioned as satan disguised himself as one. But yeah, that's pretty strange. Did tea not talk the entire time in that dream? :/ That just makes everything more intriguing.
Well, the colour purple is the colour of magicians, as far as i know. And im 100% sure that the snake represented satan. About tae, yeah, i think he was quiet the whole time. Or atleast, i dont remember him talking. But i could see his face, he looked worried : / but i dont know whats with the black car and the lady's snake teeth, she was hella creepy tbh

Lanino21

Rookie
That’s exactly why I find it hard - to think they were born into it, and that their parents could do that to their own kids, I can’t help but feel sorry for them.
But yeah, we care because we’re sensitive, which I like to think is better than the opposite extreme of not feeling any empathy to any human.
Exactly!! I feel so sorry for them honestly, it would be really hard for me to not care about someone when i know that they are experiencing such torture, especially if they ment something to me in the past. I mean, we are human beings, its normal that we care about others

LuRo80

Established
"I felt like I was the main character"
on a day when a 25 year old woman commited "suicide" .....imagine being so shameless

I have no words for this......I see other kpop groups suspending their acitivities....meanwhile this guy decides to post cute pictures and talk about being the "main character"

he can't even wait a few days and show some class
Wow, maybe show some class J1m1n :confused:
Is it definitely the Bt5 boys that post their tweets? Or is it possible the management can post stuff just to cause a bit of shit for some members seeing as it’s all fucked up anyway in their world?
Whatever, this is really ignorant considering Sulli’s death.

cadiz

Star
Wow, maybe show some class J1m1n :confused:
Is it definitely the Bt5 boys that post their tweets? Or is it possible the management can post stuff just to cause a bit of shit for some members seeing as it’s all fucked up anyway in their world?
Whatever, this is really ignorant considering Sulli’s death.
it's ignorant and cruel
If it's not him then the person who posted this is not making him any favors

If this was any other idol he would be destroyed by the media
just imagine if a BT$ member died and some Blackpink girl went on twitter (on the same day) to brag about being the "main character"....how ridiculous

Navy

Rookie
Sulli's death made me sick to my stomach! I've never witnessed such evil in my life! Like we knew someone was going to die soon everybody talked about it here! We knew for them to get a Grammy somebody had to die! I'm crying as I'm typing this. We know why they went to SA all the rituals we were talking about everything is coming true! These people are the most predictable monsters ever! When I saw candy man wearing a red jacket when they were coming back from SA, I knew it I knew something was up I felt so disgusted by his picture! And wondered why was he wearing a red jacket! Is the fame and money worth it?! I know I don't have physical proof but something tells me BT5 sacrificed her! I feel sick for supporting them before!

LuRo80

Established
it's ignorant and cruel
If it's not him then the person who posted this is not making him any favors

If this was any other idol he would be destroyed by the media
just imagine if a BT$ member died and some Blackpink girl went on twitter (on the same day) to brag about being the "main character"....how ridiculous
I know, it’s really disgusting behaviour.
I don’t wanna be all ‘It probably wasn’t j1m1n who posted it, it was someone else trying to make him look bad for some reason’....
cuz it may well have been him, but the way these companies work I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some twisted reason behind it, so j1m1n loses some popularity so another member gains more.
Who knows anymore

LuRo80

Established
Exactly!! I feel so sorry for them honestly, it would be really hard for me to not care about someone when i know that they are experiencing such torture, especially if they ment something to me in the past. I mean, we are human beings, its normal that we care about others
...... and yet whatever vile things they take part in we absolutely can’t defend them, but try and distance ourselves, while still half caring about them as humans. Gaaaaargh o_O

Navy

Rookie
Plus sulli died when she was 25 in international age 27 in South Korea age on jimin's birthday the 13 of October. This is too of a coincidence for me!!jimin the one drinking and partying a month ago on jungkooks birthday the attention seeker has someone die on his birthday. My tin hat is tingling y'all!!

Navy

Rookie
Plus sulli died when she was 25 in international age 27 in South Korea age on jimin's birthday the 13 of October. This is too of a coincidence for me!!jimin the one drinking and partying a month ago on jungkooks birthday the attention seeker has someone die on his birthday. My tin hat is tingling y'all!!
They probably killed her so people could concentrate on that and not on the fact that they performed in SA, I think they're going to lose their Grammy plus wtf is trump doing in SA? What's so special about SA this month?