BTS discussion thread

Chai

Rookie
You guys I had a odd dream that involves candyman and J1n

So I was sitting someplace (I'm guessing it was a concert of some sort; like as if I was waiting for something), and suddenly Candyman and J1n approach me while J1n's holding a baby. The baby was clearly blasian looking, chunky with a lot of hair. They both stand and stare at me and J1n gestures for me to take the baby. I'm guessing the baby was mine and his since he was playful with the baby and the baby seemed familiar with him (oh hell no).

Candyman said something about the baby and they both leave and I'm stuck holding this baby and then my dream shifts into something else. I just wanted to share that with you all since this is my first dream with BT5 members involved. It didn't feel like a dark dream so idk!!

You guys I had a odd dream that involves candyman and J1n

So I was sitting someplace (I'm guessing it was a concert of some sort; like as if I was waiting for something), and suddenly Candyman and J1n approach me while J1n's holding a baby. The baby was clearly blasian looking, chunky with a lot of hair. They both stand and stare at me and J1n gestures for me to take the baby. I'm guessing the baby was mine and his since he was playful with the baby and the baby seemed familiar with him (oh hell no).

Candyman said something about the baby and they both leave and I'm stuck holding this baby and then my dream shifts into something else. I just wanted to share that with you all since this is my first dream with BT5 members involved. It didn't feel like a dark dream so idk!!
To me, it seems like they were trying to seduce you by showing you that "baby" is yours, from them to you. Perhaps "jin and candy man" which are most likely demons in disguise, were trying to get you out of your mindset and have you think they're harmless, and how cool it would be to have a baby with them.

By the way, jin and candy man specifically? Hm...I wanted to say rather a good reason why they gave you the baby but it's most likely wrong, so never mind.

Chai

Rookie
That is very weird and were they planning on sacrificing the baby?
I have no clue, they just gave me the baby and left
To me, it seems like they were trying to seduce you by showing you that "baby" is yours, from them to you. Perhaps "jin and candy man" which are most likely demons in disguise, were trying to get you out of your mindset and have you think they're harmless, and how cool it would be to have a baby with them.

By the way, jin and candy man specifically? Hm...I wanted to say rather a good reason why they gave you the baby but it's most likely wrong, so never mind.
I had to reread your post a few times to understand but this could be possible. I actually don't pay much attention to J1n or Candyman in the group. I didn't get sinister vibes from it but it left me in a state of confusion like what?? They could've very well been demons in disguise, trynna promote the group. I think it's a good thing my dream shifted over to something else because who knows where that coulda went. I also think that the message was new beginnings/ changes so maybe there will be a big change involving those 2. I wish we could record dreams

Honestly this could've been any one of my other favs in kpop but for it to be 2 members I barely check for is bizzare. I woulda been scared if it was One eye, Tea or Jamal me and that baby woulda a made a run for it!!

OOOOO! I wanna know the good reason!

HealingHugs

Established
Hey all,
I just wanted to post a dream I had a few nights ago. I haven't had a dream featuring them for ages because I don;t follow them anymore.

From what I remember I was in a school and I got lost in an abandoned part of the school and there was a decrepit hallway which I went down and I saw a sign on one of the rooms which was labeled "Church of B*S", the door was open so i looked into the room, it was dark, there were strange totems placed around the first half of the room and the furthest half of the room was enclosed behind a glass wall and i couldn't see what was behind it but I felt very scared. Anyway, I didn't go in the room, I left because the dream suddenly had a scary vibe and when that happens i get out of the situation. It was just a very random part of an otherwise pleasant dream and I woke up soon after (as I'm able to lucid dream a bit).

I just thought I'd share it. The "Church of B*S" bit is what I found interesting, very occult and bizarre.

J.Gloria

Rookie
Sorry, idk if this has been shared here before but I just found it.
I like how they warn him in the beggining to be careful what he says because bts has an army :D
I feel like their haters are so much more than what's on the surface. That's because everyone is so scared to say even one word against bts or have any other opinion than the one that army has. I even think most of the western celebs they are meeting are like what the actual f***, why is all of this hysteria surrounding this band but then they see the army's delusion and decide to go with the flow and pretend to love bts to be more liked as well. I think living prove is Halsey - most ppl think she is friends with bts but that was only for the boy with love campaign. In her interviews she opens up about being frustrated with their attitude (jokingly of course, because if not army would end her career). All the smiles are just for the pictures and the news feed, behind the scenes celebs don't care about bts and bts is also getting pretty shady and annoying. (may be that's why they make so much songs about haters because they can actually see veterans in music industry don't care about them | army can't see that because all fans are seeing is smily faces between everyone they meet. just an assumption, not a fact)
Wow......How's the priest not getting a weird vibe from them.....

Bubble_tea

Established
I watched the red carpet for the MMA, holy $HIT EVERY artist and actor/actress looked like they got whipped right before the live performances. I thought "oh it is just me being all wired up the illuminati" then I see the live comments saying "why the hell are all these artists sad and mad" Then comes BT$ V dressed in black and red and the others look bewildered, nervous ($uga) and out-of-it completely. 100% all of the artists tonight look crazily robotic/fake/ or just depressed or mad. No way that these popular artists can look that way after going to hundreds of events (foreign) shows, interviews, red carpets, concerts.. Mind you it is held in their home country sooooo no need to be nervous. All of them did, it is crazy. Supposedly tonight there might be a comeback hint and maybe that is why they are also dressed in grey, red, and black. Oh and TXT, yea they looked possessed. Mamamoo looked like they had a car crash right before the red carpet, looking like they saw death or something.
https://twitter.com/KTH_Base_/status/1200724840308727810 look at the whole thing then comment
wtf is that TXT dude doing in the background lol
everybody was just like :rolleyes:

V seems to be the main attention in this award the extraness is real.
I couldn't agree more! Not to mention they all look completely drugged, especially those TeeXTee boys.
Also, speaking of TeeXTee, b1g shit is trying to do the most once again lol. IMG_20191130_140616.jpg

Truthteller

Veteran
I posted this in the kpop thread, but will copy and paste it here
I watched Eyes Wide Shut for the first time. My god it is devilish. Not a coincidence that Stanely Kubrick died even before the movie’s release. The movie was shot in a Rothchild mansion shows the satanic rituals that these powerful people take part in and how they use their sex slaves (in the movie they were mostly female fashion models). However there was one scene that also showed a male sex slave. Most of the elite in those ceremonies were men of course and they weren’t nude. Considering the connection between Jeffree Epestein and the Victoria Secret’s CEO not surprising to see how they got access to these beautiful models. In reality though things are worse, children are also involved. But the movie couldn’t show it or a lot of homosexuality considering that it was released in 1999. So it stuck to female sex slaves, but cleverly hinted to male slaves as well. Safe to say that Lee Soo man took part in one of these and was initiated in to their ranks when he visited the Rothchilds. He was even wearing the rob and got his ”diploma”. Beware!

The chant you hear is a Romanian Christian Orthodox prayer in reverse. Mockery of religion.

Truthteller

Veteran
Well the message in the movie was very clear, once you get in you can’t get out. Of course most celebrities are not in the elite ranks, unless they aims to become moguls/think tanks like Paul McCartney, Jayz, Madonna, Dr Dre etc. I think Rihanna has also joined the ranks. Basically celebrities that have net worths close to a billion dollars. Most celebs however are the subordinates to the elite as clearly demonstrated by the signs and symbols that surround them. Many have sold their souls in the process, meaning that they have taken part of shameful and vile acts to please their masters. Some may have been even been brought to these ceremonies for serving the elite in other ways, such as the models you see in the movie. These elite have a lot of power, especially in the world of banking/finance and media/entertainment and by default politics.
But the message is very clear,
The movie shows in in the end that an ex-beauty queen died of OD. We can only assume the beuty queen in the same woman who redeemed Tom Cruise. Basically a blood sacrifice to let him go before he was initiated.

These elite orgies are further confirmed by Dutch ex elite banker roland bernad, who shed light on more disturbing things too that take place at these parties.

watch from minute 20 if you don’t want to see the entire things.

1575118379588.jpg

And let’s see BT$$$ in clothing identical to what we see in Eyes Wide Shut. The message they are sending is very obvious, they have sold their souls and their CEO is in the same ranks as Lee Soo Man.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I watched the red carpet for the MMA, holy $HIT EVERY artist and actor/actress looked like they got whipped right before the live performances. I thought "oh it is just me being all wired up the illuminati" then I see the live comments saying "why the hell are all these artists sad and mad" Then comes BT$ V dressed in black and red and the others look bewildered, nervous ($uga) and out-of-it completely. 100% all of the artists tonight look crazily robotic/fake/ or just depressed or mad. No way that these popular artists can look that way after going to hundreds of events (foreign) shows, interviews, red carpets, concerts.. Mind you it is held in their home country sooooo no need to be nervous. All of them did, it is crazy. Supposedly tonight there might be a comeback hint and maybe that is why they are also dressed in grey, red, and black. Oh and TXT, yea they looked possessed. Mamamoo looked like they had a car crash right before the red carpet, looking like they saw death or something.
https://twitter.com/KTH_Base_/status/1200724840308727810 look at the whole thing then comment
wtf is that TXT dude doing in the background lol
everybody was just like :rolleyes:

V seems to be the main attention in this award the extraness is real.

lol they look so bored
And even with all that make up and expensive clothes they look so....average? I don't know if they got uglier or what, but their whole vibe is off

I couldn't agree more! Not to mention they all look completely drugged, especially those TeeXTee boys.
Also, speaking of TeeXTee, b1g shit is trying to do the most once again lol. View attachment 29082
Desperation!!!
But even if the original devil comes out and dance wih them, this TXT group will still be a flop. Big Shit can keep trying

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
I posted this in the kpop thread, but will copy and paste it here
I watched Eyes Wide Shut for the first time. My god it is devilish. Not a coincidence that Stanely Kubrick died even before the movie’s release. The movie was shot in a Rothchild mansion shows the satanic rituals that these powerful people take part in and how they use their sex slaves (in the movie they were mostly female fashion models). However there was one scene that also showed a male sex slave. Most of the elite in those ceremonies were men of course and they weren’t nude. Considering the connection between Jeffree Epestein and the Victoria Secret’s CEO not surprising to see how they got access to these beautiful models. In reality though things are worse, children are also involved. But the movie couldn’t show it or a lot of homosexuality considering that it was released in 1999. So it stuck to female sex slaves, but cleverly hinted to male slaves as well. Safe to say that Lee Soo man took part in one of these and was initiated in to their ranks when he visited the Rothchilds. He was even wearing the rob and got his ”diploma”. Beware!

The chant you hear is a Romanian Christian Orthodox prayer in reverse. Mockery of religion.
Great analysis! If I recall correctly, I remember reading somewhere that Kubrick was not supposed to out all this detailed information to the public, that's why they killed him off.
View attachment 29085View attachment 29086View attachment 29087View attachment 29088
O-oh °.°
i-its okay hobi youll get your cookie later:D

But forreal though everyone was very strange and emotionless today. And yep lots and lots of symbolism:confused:
Omg, he is scary, indeed O.O I don't know if I'm overnalyzing but his glance reminds me of some Yt videos I have seen where handlers are intensely staring at some celebrities (perhaps to control them) and then immediately the said celebrities are acting weird. I have also seen a video where one member of Ex1d was dancing on some variety show and their leader kept sneakily throwing "ok" signs towards her and staring her like that, it was so bizarre. Intense staring is also a form of magic and it is used by practicioners to manipulate their victims.

Desperation!!!
But even if the original devil comes out and dance wih them, this TXT group will sill be a flop. Big Shit can keep trying
Ikr? Someone give them their Illumin@t1 VIP ticket already, they are, like, begging at this point.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
No Beetees performance is complete without having a cube in it.. a Saturn's cube that is ..
Lotte family concert 2018 ..tae playing with an inflated cube.
Screenshot_2018-07-07-21-30-25-480_com.google.android.youtube.png
Fake Love live june 2018..jin's part..
Screenshot_2018-06-10-17-48-27-674_com.google.android.youtube.png
And then today they're even more obvious with their saturn worship
and celebrating saturnalia i guess ..

((During Saturnalia, work and business came to a halt. ... Instead of working, Romans spent Saturnalia gambling, singing, playing music, feasting, socializing and giving each other gifts. Wax taper candles called cerei were common gifts during Saturnalia, to signify light returning after the solstice))

They sang around a cube in the start and then that cube got raised up and later another appeared beneath them with a saturn imagery above them..
Screenshot_20191130-214428_Twitter.jpg
They're standing around a cube ..it's clear in the video and not that much clear in this pic.
Screenshot_20191130-214106_Twitter.jpg
And they used lightbulbs to make a constellation of 7 stars called Corona borealis..
IMG_20191130_214224.jpgIMG_20191130_214229.jpg

alx849

Rookie
No Beetees performance is complete without having a cube in it.. a Saturn's cube that is ..
View attachment 29090
View attachment 29091

((During Saturnalia, work and business came to a halt. ... Instead of working, Romans spent Saturnalia gambling, singing, playing music, feasting, socializing and giving each other gifts. Wax taper candles called cerei were common gifts during Saturnalia, to signify light returning after the solstice))

They sang around a cube in the start and then that cube got raised up and later another appeared beneath them with a saturn imagery above them..
View attachment 29092
They're standing around a cube ..it's clear in the video and not that much clear in this pic.
View attachment 29093
And they used lightbulbs to make a constellation of 7 stars called Corona borealis..
View attachment 29094View attachment 29095
Cosmic Deal: You Can See Saturn with the Moon on Black Friday (It's Free!)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/saturn-moon-conjunction-black-friday-2019.html

Hopeful

Star
Oh i see .. there is a myth around these stars relating to dionysus..
In Greek mythology, Corona Borealis was linked to the legend of Theseus and the minotaur. It was generally considered to represent a crown given by Dionysus to Ariadne, the daughter of Minos of Crete, after she had been abandoned by the Athenian prince Theseus.

The reason Theseus went to Crete could have been more for the reason to get fame than to help Athens. When Theseus leaves Ariadne, she becomes fueled with anger and loneliness, which causes her to easily fall in love with Dionysus, mending the broken heart she had because of Theseus.

Theseus and fame ? Ariadne and dionysus..
A some part beetees maybe representing the sly theseus who wanted fame ..then they are dionysuses too and ariadne could be represented here by anything or anyone..a girl.. money.. music..passion ..s4tan even

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
wait a minute!! they performed 11 songs? :oops:

First in history: BTS performs 11 songs, Daesangs all kill at MMA 2019

It can be say that Melon Music Awards 2019 is the BTS' awards ceremony.
On November 30 at Gocheok Sky Dome, BTS and ARMY created a memorable night . The group delivered a historic performance lasting more than 20 minutes with a total of 11 songs and a series of high-quality stage effects.

it looks like this was an award show dedicated to BT$ :oops:
why are they getting all those privileges every year? I really wonder for how long this will last

truthspeaks

Rookie
I've never seen such an obnoxious display in my life. Even when YG/SM/JYP were the 'Big 3' at least there wasn't this kind of flagrant pandering and throwing weight around. Not just for BTs but for TXT who apparently took half of Mamamoo, a senior group's performance time (something they were apparently informed of a mere day before). Awful.

cadiz

Star
I've never seen such an obnoxious display in my life. Even when YG/SM/JYP were the 'Big 3' at least there wasn't this kind of flagrant pandering and throwing weight around. Not just for BTs but for TXT who apparently took half of Mamamoo, a senior group's performance time (something they were apparently informed of a mere day before). Awful.
I saw this mamamoo video and they were making jokes about cutting the performance

And TXT won an award but people are asking who they are

TXT and ITZY win Rookies of the Year at the '2019 Melon Music Awards'

1. [+374, -99] Who is TXT?

2. [+294, -101] A male group that isn't even on the charts is winning the rookie award

8. [+24, -20] They won off of BTS' back

9. [+21, -12] TXT? First time hearing them in my life

12. [+17, -13] I understand ITZY winning but TXT? ㅋㅋㅋ I'd be embarrassed to accept that

Bubble_tea

Established
View attachment 29090
View attachment 29091

View attachment 29092
View attachment 29093
View attachment 29094View attachment 29095
Wow, they are openly throwing a Saturn ceremony after all. Saturn has powerful yet low vibrations and it's dark side (Satan's side as one might call it) concerns the material and physical world, and it is harvested by the elites for their benevolent forces such as restricting and controlling the masses and gaining wealth, so I guess Bt€ despite their apparent wealth, they are still after the money. Saturn's energy isn't necessarily bad though as no energy is completely good or bad, it's good side is about mastering the self and in true alchemy they collect this material energy in order to transform it into "gold" (transcendence, spiritual growth, love etc) but the dark cabals always abuse it's power, so it's all about the purpose and I sincerely doubt that Bt€ is manipulating Saturn's energy for anything good.