BTS discussion thread

ThisGirlWoke

Established
'Call for an uprising' is a disinfo agent.
They basically give enough truth to hook in those seeking truth and then,start mixing lies with truth and finally starts controlling the narrative the way they want.
No wonder they are not talking about the hot property in holyweird.
Someone actually debunked that channel and even showed that whoever was running that was actually a p***phile.

Here are some videos from bitchute,yeah because youtube doesn't support any truth channels anymore.A point to ponder.
These videos expose the truth behind call for uprising and yes,the person who runs this channel is exposed to be a paid tv actor.
Comments under these videos are interesting as well.:)

A CALL FOR AN UPRISING COMPLETELY EXPOSED!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/F62noSNlasjt/

2019 A CALL FOR AN UPRISING - PAID TV ACTOR EXPOSED!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cM0zugMexR3f/
I know there are many people who claim to be Christian but truly aren't, but this guy I believe he's a real Christian. Those videos don't even make sense. If he wasn't a real Christian, why go through all the trouble to expose as many satanic mv as he can, tell us he's getting silenced, and DOES something about it which he makes a site where he and others can discuss it from there? Why does he continue making these videos regardless anyways? I still love this guy, and I'm hoping to see him one day.

cadiz

Star
I have asked a call for an uprising to talk on beetees.. And even some of our poster friends here also left comments on his videos to talk on beetees.. But he never talks on them.. So i am disappointed in him a bit.. I thought Maybe he is afraid to lose his channel but he still talks about ari4ana trrump and didn't lose his channel.. But why wouldn't he talk on beetees.. I asked him before the grammys that first time a k0rean boyband beetees will be presenting a Grammy.. But no response.. And then a day before the comeback i asked politely.. But instead i got replies fron the armys who said they are "oh si excited for the comeback and even are taking days off for streaming"..
I am finding his silence suspicious..
maybe they are not mainstream enough for them to make a video?

there is another guy who expose the agenda and he made a video about them, but he didn't even know their name ....he call them "bring the soul" and he just made fun of their looks and music

he said he got a lot of requests too, but the band is not that mainstream so he have no idea about the group .... not even the name

Last edited:

mean

Established
There is a new blind about kp0p
"These two K-Pop stars are dating/hooking up but had to agree to having one of their hookup sessions recorded to be used as collateral in case they try to break free from their respective managers."

People are guessing that it is kd and the girl from twice.But,some others are guessing that it could be two idols in closet since there is the part of recording the hookup session as collateral, as in blackmail.i.e.,they can hook up without any trouble as long as they do what they're told.But,if they rebel,their secret will be revealed.
Which is why I think this could be about idols in closet as someone recently posted a prediction about a popular kp0p idol coming out as well.
Your guess?
Seem more like they posted it after Kd and jihyo scandal.
I don"t think anyone will ever come out, especially not before military

ThisGirlWoke

Established
That's what a 'disinfo agent' does.
To control the narrative.
Same like that alex jones guy or other so called truthers who are hired to hijack the movement.
There were earlier some supposed 'insiders' in this bt5 thread and the related kp0p thread as well to confuse the posters over here.They mix lies with truth to show their credibility and at the same time misdirect the people.
You should really be more open about the existence of shills.They are everywhere in the truther/conspiracy community.:)
Thank you, and I actually am open. Whatever God tells me is true or not, or both true and lies is what I'll talk to him about.

Susu.mochi

Established
Yall jikook shippers weird asl fr fr dont yall got something better to do with your lives?? like come on now
I'm not a Jikook shipper. I'm just saying they possibly can be doing some weird as sh!t! That's all and it's disgusting but it's what it is. Anyways can we stop focusing on their sexual life cause it's a mess and we all know their pushing the lgbtq agenda. So we should end it here.

Susu.mochi

Established

mean

Established
I'm not a Jikook shipper. I'm just saying they possibly can be doing some weird as sh!t! That's all and it's disgusting but it's what it is. Anyways can we stop focusing on their sexual life cause it's a mess and we all know their pushing the lgbtq agenda. So we should end it here.
Exactly we know they all are staged, and they have to slept with manyyyy powerful people, be they gay, straight or bi

Susu.mochi

Established
It's gonn
I have asked a call for an uprising to talk on beetees.. And even some of our poster friends here also left comments on his videos to talk on beetees.. But he never talks on them.. So i am disappointed in him a bit.. I thought Maybe he is afraid to lose his channel but he still talks about ari4ana trrump and didn't lose his channel.. But why wouldn't he talk on beetees.. I asked him before the grammys that first time a k0rean boyband beetees will be presenting a Grammy.. But no response.. And then a day before the comeback i asked politely.. But instead i got replies fron the armys who said they are "oh si excited for the comeback and even are taking days off for streaming"..
I am finding his silence suspicious..
a take a long time that he could read your comment on bts. He is very busy uploads about a couple times a day, and gets a tooon of comments all the time. I guess we'll just have to spam him with our plea to do a video on bts.

mean

Established
Does anyone know what happened to denni?
She was always active on here but know she stopped. I find her very hypocrital though sometime because she exposes kpop and seems to really hate it but still does covers on kpop songs. Watch her event video.
yeah that quit weird, wasn't she one of the most investigated member in this forum?
She even made a petition if i remember well, didn't know she still followed kpop O_O

Susu.mochi

Established
yeah that quit weird, wasn't she one of the most investigated member in this forum?
She even made a petition if i remember well, didn't know she still followed kpop O_O
Yep she made a petition to end kpop. But litterally sings kpop songs and dances to kpop songs. Like girl if you like kpop then like it. You don't have to be a 2 faced hypocrite and hate on it as well.

mean

Established
Yep she made a petition to end kpop. But litterally sings kpop songs and dances to kpop songs. Like girl if you like kpop then like it. You don't have to be a 2 faced hypocrite and hate on it as well.
she probably fell in the rabbit hole again, hope she find out the right way again.
I hope people from here won't do the same or either the forum will be seen as a joke. We do real conspiracy, that make me sad.

cadiz

Star
I don't think in Korea is legal to distribute homosexual matherial or even outing homosexual without their consent, so recording them is pointless, they can't distribute anything they will be the one that will get in trouble.
And i don't think it's kd and the girl from tw.
It seems more like a move from.... $M agency - both $M agency, so that they can controll them.
it looks like the idols are from 2 different agencies, the person is saying "break free from their respective managers"
it sounds like blackmailing.....similar to what happened with that solo kpop singer Aillee and some nude pictures of her that were exposed

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Does anyone know what happened to denni?
She was always active on here but know she stopped. I find her very hypocrital though sometime because she exposes kpop and seems to really hate it but still does covers on kpop songs. Watch her event video.
I dunno what happened- actually I may know. As we all know, even though God is far more stronger than lucifer, lucifer is still strong and he makes his puppets strong against us as well. For me, bts is a problem, I can get addicted to them quickly. Like currently, I don't look at any videos of them whatsoever, but I still read fan fictions of them from time to time because it's hard getting out of it. So I think that's what she's going through as well. I also get very depressed knowing they're satanic and so they won't make it to the kingdom and also, they're just liars and yet I still read about them. Funny isn't it? Well, it's hard to NOT think about them, at least for me it is. Because of that, it also brung my faith down some so it's hard to pray :/ We must LOVE OURSELVES...

... IN CHRIST, because the one in us is greater than the one in this world!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I dunno what happened- actually I may know. As we all know, even though God is far more stronger than lucifer, lucifer is still strong and he makes his puppets strong against us as well. For me, bts is a problem, I can get addicted to them quickly. Like currently, I don't look at any videos of them whatsoever, but I still read fan fictions of them from time to time because it's hard getting out of it. So I think that's what she's going through as well. I also get very depressed knowing they're satanic and so they won't make it to the kingdom and also, they're just liars and yet I still read about them. Funny isn't it? Well, it's hard to NOT think about them, at least for me it is. Because of that, it also brung my faith down some so it's hard to pray :/ We must LOVE OURSELVES...

... IN CHRIST, because the one in us is greater than the one in this world!
Weird that you guys brought this up. I was standing outside when the weirdest question crossed my mind. BTS is poison. Today, I thought about just listening to the music again bc I thought what if this is all in my head. It's pure magic and this is crazy.. The thought of just hearing some not so creative men sing about made up shit was on my mind. I erased everything kpop related on my phone (months ago). Even with that, I keep seeing it eveywhere I was watching a random video and BTS came up... like what?

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I have a random question. When you sell your soul to a record company, and go through MK ULTRA. Can you still act like yourself at times, or is it all just a programmed behavior? Can they (BTS) still make decisions on their own? Has there ever been a time someone pleaded for their soul back as an entertainer? BTW if the boys came from Royal families, does this mean that their parents that come to their shows and pose with them overseas when traveling are really not their true parents?

lightmightgirl

Veteran
BTS or Blackpink? Malaysia’s new king makes his K-pop pick, and sends fans into a Twitter frenzy

Malaysia’s new king may be 60 years old, but he’s keeping up with the times.
Sultan Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah, who was officially crowned king of Malaysia’s on Tuesday, has got K-pop fans all excited with a surprising revelation that he not only knows who BTS are, but would also choose them over fellow K-pop group Blackpink.
In a six-minute interview with Malaysian TV news channel Astro Awani broadcast on Tuesday, the king was asked to play a game where he had to choose one of two options presented to him.
One question required him to choose between K-pop boy group BTS and girl group Blackpink, two of South Korea’s biggest and most popular groups at the moment. After a few seconds of hesitation, the king answered “BTS” with a shy smile.
The scene alone sent BTS fans – also referred to collectively as “Army” – into a frenzy on Twitter, with many over the moon as they thanked the king for choosing BTS.
Last year, Malaysia was left out of BTS’ “Love Yourself” world tour, which saw the seven-member group performing in Asian regions including Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong.

I am sure they'll be on call for Malaysia soon. Gotta work their magic.

Red Rose

Established
BTS or Blackpink? Malaysia’s new king makes his K-pop pick, and sends fans into a Twitter frenzy

Malaysia’s new king may be 60 years old, but he’s keeping up with the times.
Sultan Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah, who was officially crowned king of Malaysia’s on Tuesday, has got K-pop fans all excited with a surprising revelation that he not only knows who BTS are, but would also choose them over fellow K-pop group Blackpink.
In a six-minute interview with Malaysian TV news channel Astro Awani broadcast on Tuesday, the king was asked to play a game where he had to choose one of two options presented to him.
One question required him to choose between K-pop boy group BTS and girl group Blackpink, two of South Korea’s biggest and most popular groups at the moment. After a few seconds of hesitation, the king answered “BTS” with a shy smile.
The scene alone sent BTS fans – also referred to collectively as “Army” – into a frenzy on Twitter, with many over the moon as they thanked the king for choosing BTS.
Last year, Malaysia was left out of BTS’ “Love Yourself” world tour, which saw the seven-member group performing in Asian regions including Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong.

I am sure they'll be on call for Malaysia soon. Gotta work their magic.

Oh yeah, they will definetly be in Malaysia soon to do some favors for the king.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Weird that you guys brought this up. I was standing outside when the weirdest question crossed my mind. BTS is poison. Today, I thought about just listening to the music again bc I thought what if this is all in my head. It's pure magic and this is crazy.. The thought of just hearing some not so creative men sing about made up shit was on my mind. I erased everything kpop related on my phone (months ago). Even with that, I keep seeing it eveywhere I was watching a random video and BTS came up... like what?
I agree! Literally if I search up one thing about bts, I kid you NOT as soon as I do and an AD comes on, just simply guess what said ad is about. Go on.

And also, they've put bts in custom keyboard apps, they put them in your recommendations even if you search them just once, there's always somebody with a bts PFP on ANY app pretty much, even GOOGLE FEED SHARES UNNECESSARY news about bts! Like damn!