BLM F&*#kery

threepwood

Rookie
Guten Morgen! What’s good evening..as I think Guten Abend is good afternoon? Haha..maybe you could teach me some German? Wie geht’s Threepwood?

I think its actually crazy, crazy. Its lawlessness and its wrong. And its wrong to have a media excusing wrong and promoting wrong..instead of promoting right..however I do understand who the ruler of this world is..and he would like nothing more than to have an evil world to rule.

I keep trying to think if this is the last days..which I do think we are closer to the last days..but I don’t believe that this is the last days per se. I think the last days would have to include the Jewish temple being built and the Jews sacrificing on it. I think these are the days prior..the days that have to happen before..like wars and rumors of wars..lawlessness increasing because the love of many growing cold. And we can see the love of many growing cold with murders seeming to be out of control especially when 40 million unborn babies are killed annually worldwide!

I used to think the seals were opened..now I’m not quite sure. What do you think about that?
Hi :)

Of course.. lecture #1: Afternoon translates to "Nachmittag", and Evening to "Abend". But, since I was unsure about which hours these terms actually describe, it looked it up and was quit surprised. The Afternoon goes from 14:00 to 18:00 o'clock. And the evening describes the hours from 18:00 to 23:00. So, I was a little too early with the term "Abend".

What you were writing makes a lot of sense. I too keep thinking about where we are on the timeline. Or, what the timeline actually looks like. Since there are pretty much different explanations for each of these "milestones", like the temple being build again, lawlessness, the rapture, and so on. But there seems to be less debate over the "falling away (from faith)" of the church, except, naturally, what "faith" means. But, to me, there is no denying, that this actually takes place. The ecumenical movement clearly is evil. It makes everything irrelevant and labels righteous believers "intolerant". Its from the same kind, as this far left progressiveness. It is effectively politicizing the church.
And this, the falling away, the seduction of Christianity is the very first thing we are warned about, every time the bible speaks about the end times.
But, dont ask me, how far this has come...

I'm not sure about the seals.. If I remember correctly, when they are opened, there will only be 7 years left. This marks the point, when judgment begins. I guess we would know by now, if that would be the case.

freundliche Grüße,
Threepwood

Lisa

Superstar
Hi :)

Of course.. lecture #1: Afternoon translates to "Nachmittag", and Evening to "Abend". But, since I was unsure about which hours these terms actually describe, it looked it up and was quit surprised. The Afternoon goes from 14:00 to 18:00 o'clock. And the evening describes the hours from 18:00 to 23:00. So, I was a little too early with the term "Abend".

What you were writing makes a lot of sense. I too keep thinking about where we are on the timeline. Or, what the timeline actually looks like. Since there are pretty much different explanations for each of these "milestones", like the temple being build again, lawlessness, the rapture, and so on. But there seems to be less debate over the "falling away (from faith)" of the church, except, naturally, what "faith" means. But, to me, there is no denying, that this actually takes place. The ecumenical movement clearly is evil. It makes everything irrelevant and labels righteous believers "intolerant". Its from the same kind, as this far left progressiveness. It is effectively politicizing the church.
And this, the falling away, the seduction of Christianity is the very first thing we are warned about, every time the bible speaks about the end times.
But, dont ask me, how far this has come...

I'm not sure about the seals.. If I remember correctly, when they are opened, there will only be 7 years left. This marks the point, when judgment begins. I guess we would know by now, if that would be the case.

freundliche Grüße,
Threepwood
Danke for the German lesson. I’ll have to remember Nachmittag..however, I don’t have anyone but you to speak Deutsch with..and I hardly think my feeble attempts satisfying for you.

Ya..its just a wanting game until the temple is built and then to experience a fulfillment of scripture will be amazing.

Some people think the seals are already opened..but I have come around to thinking like you..unless, I’m persuaded otherwise..haha.

Nice talking with you, have a wonderful day..or evening in Deutschland. Auf Wiedersehen for now. :)

rainerann

Star
Yeah.. I dont know. I mean, the necessity for "managing" culture like that, doesnt come from nowhere. Of course, migration caused by war may be one thing. Europes migrations crisis deals with two kinds of migrants. There are migrants who flee from war. This type of migrants rarely are bound to stay, and it would surprise me, if such migrants made any demands. Or would want to stay forever.
Migrants from farther away than Syria (which already is pretty far away) have usually been migrating through Africa for some time. The UN is directing them from one outpost to another and separates children and woman (and sends them back!). Thats most likely the type of migrant, who makes demands and will barely assimilate.
I have no words for the hypocrisy of the UN and EU especially in this regard. They were watching every conflict in the middle east, didnt speak up regarding Syria oder Lybia (the fall of these nations caused the whole migration-crisis; Syria gave them moral indulgence and Lybia cleared the route - and the last (North)African figure, who worked for change) and are now literally happy(sic!) about the rejuvenation which comes with these migrants. Chancelor Merkel got the "Coudenhoven-Kalergi"-Price, who was a "Pioneer of European Integration".. His plan gives you the chills, and you would expect more to come.

Wikipedia mentions Oswald Spengler in his article, who wrote "Decline Of The West", which basically tells us, that every culture is doomed to end. But he studied history and pointed out distinct phases of every cultural development. When I remember correctly, he found that the end begins, when a civilization starts to questions its own cultural achievements. (The book was a pain in the ass and I barely read it). But Henry Kissinger mentioned something similar. He said, for a world power it is necessary, to be (culturally) attractive to its satellites (i.e. conquered regions or with high influence).
Am I imagining this, or do you also feel like the west has lost its (cultural) persuasiveness? I really dont know how to feel about this.

Clearly. But why exactly would you want someone to "let go"? If we want to be free citizens, we would want everyone to choose his own idols (and ideals). No one said, we would have to agree to anything, our neighbor feels like. Isnt that the idea of individualism? The question is (like always), who gets to make the decision? If we would ask the majority of all the people on the planet.. we might very well end up in a communist dystopia.

Thats sounds to me like a platonian approach. Didnt he suggest the rule of the wisest? Sounds good so far.. but i think that will escalate pretty quickly. At least Platos ideas wasnt really "nice".

Best regards,
Threepwood
i just have to say that this is probably one of the most intelligent responses that I have ever had to something I have said. Thank you for such a thought provoking reply. I wish more responses could live up to the same standard.

I don’t feel that the west has lost its persuasiveness since it is the west that generally provides the medium for the freedom of speech necessary to hear the modern complaints that are present.

I have also heard of how it is assumed that a culture ends, but that seems to be relative to what you define as culture. If we were to look at the history of England for example, for a thousand years there were many changes in power, but was there ever a significant change in culture?

you could put a spotlight on some things to try to target an argument that the culture changed, but that would ignore the more basic aspects of culture like family. If one family gives birth to another and then a new family is started from this and so on. How much does a culture really change?

For me the problem is more or less centered around our capacity to love others and there is a verse that is the foundation of this opinion. I hope you won’t mind if I share it with you.

“If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them!” Luke 6:32

Culture is rooted in loving those who love you and hating those outside of this. Wars have been caused by this for thousands of years. If I were to credit one thing with the destruction of culture, it would be war, but outside of this, culture is always retained to an extent even when power changes. I don’t know what the solution is for Europe as a result of this, but it is interesting to note the connection to war.

I can also see where you would see a connection to Plato as well although I only know of plato very superficially so I don’t feel that I was inspired by anything specific to him other than possibly some connection to the pursuit of logic which was a priority for the Greeks.

for example, I could say there is some logic behind individualism because much of who we are remains a mystery to those who exist externally. There are many things we don’t understand about each other and this should create boundaries for a person to express who are they are without interference. Therefore, individualism is a good thing when it offers the pursuit of things which could be considered unique because of this. However, we might say it is logical that there are boundaries that exist for the pursuit of individualism too.

I might be going in a little bit of different direction because I have forgot where I was going since it has been a couple of days now. Anyways, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

rainerann

Star
Why do you ask? Will my statement have more meaning, or will it legitimize my statement if I, as an anonymous forum user, share a personal anecdote about living as a US citizen, describing my experience as if it should be taken as fact? (as if I should expect other forum members to take my anecdotes as sacrosanct because I give a personal story and claim to be somewhere in the US...)

People combining established definitions of words into a written document in order to make it very clear what human rights are protected. Not from changing the definitions of words.

Similar to the SJWs in this forum, cults will change the meanings of words and make up definitions for words, in order to sound legitimate and avoid criticism. I think an examination of the words “culture” and “cult” would reveal that social justice is an inorganic (manufactured) phenomenon with overtones of a religious cult, rather than an organic cultural phenomenon arising from shared values connecting humans to each other.
Definitions change all the time and in the founding of the constitution, the definition of liberty was defined as something utterly new. If you disagree, why don’t you find me an example of when liberty was ever used to define something similar?

by changing the definition of liberty to mean literally giving someone rights, history has been changed.

in addition to this, why don’t you give me an example of when a word has had its definition changed more literally. When have these rabid sjw’s claimed that the definition of black is now white?

you are contradicting yourself as well by pointing out that a cult changes words to suit its own interests when you consider the words used in writing the constitution. Liberty could be used to describe the experience of being in a cult even though many would argue that this wouldn’t be the appropriate word to use.

your attempt to derive cult from culture is also characteristic of being a social justice warrior yourself. using the existing definition for social, justice, and warrior. This word means in context someone who aggressively pursues social justice according to their own definition. this is how I would describe you actually from our conversations.

remember, when you try to point a finger at someone, you end up getting three fingers pointed back at yourself. Something to remember.

rainerann

Star
And since language is what defines us and how we define things, changing the language or disjoining words from their true meanings, is the ultimate means by which to control reality or truth, and thus society.

It's also a means to validate chaos, since the disjoining of the word from its concept disrupts the order on which our definitions, and thus our understanding or reality, are built.
harping on the changing of language makes me feel that many have not really studied language.

take for example diatribe. Historically, this means a long speech of some kind. Today, it means that someone is basically being obnoxious.

should we have preserved the original meaning in order to protect culture?

no because changing, or adding, a definition is a way of expanding our ability to express something and is the result of a mysterious creative power that we possess. Without this ability to use words in new ways, we may as well just throw out all the poetry in the world as though it were some sort of blasphemous assault on culture.

rainerann

Star
Regarding food and culture, I think we can divide culture into two main categories, material and immaterial. The latter would relate to how we order society, what is expected of us in our respective social roles as a citizen, a husband or wife, a father or mother, a neighbour, and so on, how we collectively interpret morality, what is good, what is evil, what our norms are, how we behave in the public sphere, how we congregate, how we pray. Alot of these things, if not all, is largely influenced by the religion or philosophy of life society associates with.

Material culture would then refer to food, music, arts, movies, industry, everything that is tangible or perceived by the senses. But even here religion / philosophy of life plays a role at least to some extent because often music has a strong religious influence, food too (consider fasting like you said, bread and wine in Europe, even more primitive traditions where people eat the hearts of animals it gives them strength, vegetarianism, veganism, etc).

That said, I wouldn't suggest force to change a culture, but I wouldn't oppose force to defend a culture.
If religion influences the most basic aspects of culture, than I would say religion is the presence of a complex understanding of those basics.

if something becomes more complex, then it basically in motion or progressing.

Is there a difference between a progressing culture and one that is becoming extinct? When does a culture reach a point where it requires defending that could be considered universally understood?

harping on the changing of language makes me feel that many have not really studied language.

take for example diatribe. Historically, this means a long speech of some kind. Today, it means that someone is basically being obnoxious.

should we have preserved the original meaning in order to protect culture?

no because changing, or adding, a definition is a way of expanding our ability to express something and is the result of a mysterious creative power that we possess. Without this ability to use words in new ways, we may as well just throw out all the poetry in the world as though it were some sort of blasphemous assault on culture.
Diatribe could be an example to illustrate my point, but not as effectively.

The union between concept and word is necessary for us to discern reality from fantasy. If we both are seated around a table, we know what the table is and we apply the word for said table to understand and transmit truth, truth being the correspondence between the thought and the thing. If I say: "you may put your feet on the coffee machine" instead of what I meant to say "you may put your cup of coffee on the table", I have disconnected the word from its concept and left you baffled. You would be justified in thinking I have serious mental issues.

This is what's been happening in the social justice movement. Men are no longer men, women are no longer women, racism and fascism no longer mean what they truly mean, right has become entitlement, injustice now means inequality, and the list goes on. When one group can disjoin the word from the concept and conceptualize said words to fit their own ideological perception of reality, we enter a very subjective territory. This is how one can control a narrative and bait people into accepting their reality even if they don't agree with it, which means they've already won half the fight.

When you ask "should we have preserved the original meaning in order to protect culture?"

I would say, yes of course, not necessarily to protect culture, but to safeguard society from slipping into a dystopian nightmare. We shouldn't take lightly the ideological corruption of words since it's language that defines us and defines reality. Order and freedom can only be achieved simultaneously if word and concept, the thing and the thought, are aligned according to a universal principle. That's a metaphysical truth that shouldn't be strange to any Christian with a proper understanding of what Logos is.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Definitions change all the time and in the founding of the constitution, the definition of liberty was defined as something utterly new. If you disagree, why don’t you find me an example of when liberty was ever used to define something similar?

by changing the definition of liberty to mean literally giving someone rights, history has been changed.
The US Constitution protects the rights and liberties of US citizens—rights the Founding Fathers said were given by God, not man. It does not GIVE citizens their rights. (Are you sure you are in the US?)

Liberty essentially means “freedom,” which, as a concept, is not new. It is not defined, per se, in the US Constitution—it only appears twice, used in the context of protecting a person’s inalienable right to not be imprisoned without due process, and in the Preamble when it describes the purpose of the US Constitution to, “secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity...” Liberty is not redefined. The established definition of liberty (freedom) is used to describe an inalienable right—a right that every man, woman, and child is born with—endowed with by our Creator—which no man can take away. In the USA, the Constitution protects the rights and liberties of people who agree to live as citizens under the rule of law defined by the US Constitution.

You can’t change the definition of liberty, too, @rainerann. Where did you get that liberty means “giving someone rights?”

”Giving someone rights” was never the definition of liberty. Nor was it changed to that. “Giving someone rights” sounds like another way of saying “allowing special privileges,“ such as those demanded by feminism, BLM/Antifa, LGBT, and other groups aligned with the ideological Left. Historically, allowing special privileges for certain groups has resulted in destabilization of society (i.e. European immigration crisis), and, at times, succession (i.e. Bangladesh seceding from India). I understand it is necessary for SJWs to change the definition of liberty from “freedom” to “giving someone rights“ in order for identity politics to be validated: You can then give more rights to whomever you want while taking rights away from your critics (like a good Marxist)

Changing the definition of liberty from “freedom” to “giving someone rights” is an attempt to change reality.

threepwood

Rookie
i just have to say that this is probably one of the most intelligent responses that I have ever had to something I have said. Thank you for such a thought provoking reply. I wish more responses could live up to the same standard.

I don’t feel that the west has lost its persuasiveness since it is the west that generally provides the medium for the freedom of speech necessary to hear the modern complaints that are present.

I have also heard of how it is assumed that a culture ends, but that seems to be relative to what you define as culture. If we were to look at the history of England for example, for a thousand years there were many changes in power, but was there ever a significant change in culture?

you could put a spotlight on some things to try to target an argument that the culture changed, but that would ignore the more basic aspects of culture like family. If one family gives birth to another and then a new family is started from this and so on. How much does a culture really change?

For me the problem is more or less centered around our capacity to love others and there is a verse that is the foundation of this opinion. I hope you won’t mind if I share it with you.

“If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them!” Luke 6:32

Culture is rooted in loving those who love you and hating those outside of this. Wars have been caused by this for thousands of years. If I were to credit one thing with the destruction of culture, it would be war, but outside of this, culture is always retained to an extent even when power changes. I don’t know what the solution is for Europe as a result of this, but it is interesting to note the connection to war.

I can also see where you would see a connection to Plato as well although I only know of plato very superficially so I don’t feel that I was inspired by anything specific to him other than possibly some connection to the pursuit of logic which was a priority for the Greeks.

for example, I could say there is some logic behind individualism because much of who we are remains a mystery to those who exist externally. There are many things we don’t understand about each other and this should create boundaries for a person to express who are they are without interference. Therefore, individualism is a good thing when it offers the pursuit of things which could be considered unique because of this. However, we might say it is logical that there are boundaries that exist for the pursuit of individualism too.
Hi @rainerann

I would also say, that culture isnt something static. How could it be? But, on the other hand, there are some aspect, which change rather slowly. And, like @Artful Revealer suggested, there are definitely some achievements, that are worth, fighting for, if something or someone would try to "manage" that. Because, like you stated about freedom of speech, some of theses cultural aspects, define the very essence of our self-conception.
And it is totally normal, that some aspects of culture may be hurtful to others. Like eating meat (or being christian). But is this a good enough reason for governments, to try and change that? I see this very different from a culture that changes over time, because its "participants" change.
You know.. although I consider myself a conservative (at least in regard to values, because of my christian believes), I would never try to forbid someone else's way of life. Thats why I'm not engaged in politics.
And I'm perfectly fine with you citing the bible :) And in regard to our topic, I would raise you

Matthew 19,19: …Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Nowadays, people like to point out, that this is impossible, or only manageable, if you love yourself first. But, imagine yourself being a foreigner in another country. What would you expect from the native society to accommodate you? I like to think, that this is, what you should do for any foreigner in your own country.

And yes, wars have been a major factor for changes in culture. But, like we witness in Europe right now, its not always our own war, or even an actual war. Sometimes, the mere possibility of war, may change the way of thinking in a society. Which brings me to another famous example. Edward Bernay (famous writer of "Propaganda" - another word for public relations (or marketing) - and nephew of Sigmund Freud) has been credited for bringing the US into the second world war, and after that, convinced a whole female generation, that smoking would act like a sort of penis [src].
And regarding Europe's current situation,.. I only speak of this situation as some kind of fate, because it is already too late. This current migration crises could haven been handled very differently. They could have raised their voice, before these conflicts escalated, they could have been there during the war (the refugee camps cried for help for a long time). But, I cannot say this often enough, our government is really happy about this immigration. Some critics say, this is because of cheap labour. Others say, its neccesarry for reproduction. And the biggest excuse was the "Fachkräftemangel" (absence of skilled workers). This has nothing to do with love, or respect for other cultures. These migrants were lured to Europe. And now we have to change our ways, because of what? Was it love? I guess not.

And if I think of Plato, I think of the "philosopher king" who thought, raising children shouldn't be allowed for anyone, but some selected few. In this regard, he (plato) really was a fascist. And technically (or mathematically) spoken, he may be right. But there are a many number, that will indicate some really painful decisions.

I might be going in a little bit of different direction because I have forgot where I was going since it has been a couple of days now. Anyways, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.
I'm also kind of drifting off. So.. I will end my lengthy note now. Have a great.. noon?! Ah, just have a great day!

Kind regards,
Threepwood

P.S. And please know, that I am really glad about reading your initial remark. Although I have to admit, that most of what I said, derived from someone else. But really.. thanks, I try to live up to that. And, in response I would like to add, that its easy, when there are such polite and interesting posts to reply to.

Vixy

Star
http://instagr.am/p/CCb3b8bAQey/

Funny how one heroine addicted ciminal gets so much attentionwhile 800 THOUSAND children a year in the staes alone, are tortured to death, raped to death and have their organs cut out and sold. WHY is noone talking about THAT?!

rainerann

Star
The US Constitution protects the rights and liberties of US citizens—rights the Founding Fathers said were given by God, not man. It does not GIVE citizens their rights. (Are you sure you are in the US?)

Liberty essentially means “freedom,” which, as a concept, is not new. It is not defined, per se, in the US Constitution—it only appears twice, used in the context of protecting a person’s inalienable right to not be imprisoned without due process, and in the Preamble when it describes the purpose of the US Constitution to, “secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity...” Liberty is not redefined. The established definition of liberty (freedom) is used to describe an inalienable right—a right that every man, woman, and child is born with—endowed with by our Creator—which no man can take away. In the USA, the Constitution protects the rights and liberties of people who agree to live as citizens under the rule of law defined by the US Constitution.

You can’t change the definition of liberty, too, @rainerann. Where did you get that liberty means “giving someone rights?”

”Giving someone rights” was never the definition of liberty. Nor was it changed to that. “Giving someone rights” sounds like another way of saying “allowing special privileges,“ such as those demanded by feminism, BLM/Antifa, LGBT, and other groups aligned with the ideological Left. Historically, allowing special privileges for certain groups has resulted in destabilization of society (i.e. European immigration crisis), and, at times, succession (i.e. Bangladesh seceding from India). I understand it is necessary for SJWs to change the definition of liberty from “freedom” to “giving someone rights“ in order for identity politics to be validated: You can then give more rights to whomever you want while taking rights away from your critics (like a good Marxist)

Changing the definition of liberty from “freedom” to “giving someone rights” is an attempt to change reality.
That’s funny because there is an essay highlighting the difference between the use of liberty in ancient times and the present use after establishing the constitution.

“In his 1819 essay "The Liberty of the Ancients Compared With That of the Moderns," Benjamin Constant argued that the ancient Greco‐ Roman conception of liberty was primarily concerned with the freedom to participate in the collective decisions of the state, not the freedom to live one's own life free of state interference.”

of course this is still derivative of the translation of an ancient language into the English use of liberty to transfer this meaning as closely as possible.

still the function of the word changed from the time when the English were attempting to translate the ancient languages to the writing of the constitution, which I already knew because in studying English literature, I cannot ever remember the use of the word liberty being used to describe someone living with the kind of freedom bestowed by the constitution.

if you can find this, I would be interested in seeing this. Outside of this, liberty is actually used in many different ways. When these were established is unknown in most cases, but if you look up the dictionary definition, it looks like the meaning of liberty has been changed many times throughout the years without conflict.

in many cases, changing the meaning of a word is relative to an original meaning, if this is known. For example, trip could mean that you are going somewhere. Or, in the modern world we describe being under the influence as being on a trip, which is relative to the meaning but not a literal use.

so the definition changes by being placed in a new direction. sometimes, the presence of a word within the boundaries of a new concept cause it to take on a life of its own. In some cases, the new use of the word which is really just a relative definition of the original one, becomes the primary way people understand the word or the first definition that comes to mind when they hear it.

none of this is unusual. Words and meanings change all the time. Usually there is a relationship to the original meaning, but not always. What you seem to be complaining about is when a word is changed in meaning the way they are described in 1984. Like war is peace. Freedom is slavery. I’m assuming that this severity is what you are objecting to, but this was originally a literary device to illustrate that propaganda is creating illusions.

There are not many examples for when a words meaning has literally changed with this sort of severity. If you have an example of this, I would be interesting in seeing it.

rainerann

Star
Diatribe could be an example to illustrate my point, but not as effectively.

The union between concept and word is necessary for us to discern reality from fantasy. If we both are seated around a table, we know what the table is and we apply the word for said table to understand and transmit truth, truth being the correspondence between the thought and the thing. If I say: "you may put your feet on the coffee machine" instead of what I meant to say "you may put your cup of coffee on the table", I have disconnected the word from its concept and left you baffled. You would be justified in thinking I have serious mental issues.

This is what's been happening in the social justice movement. Men are no longer men, women are no longer women, racism and fascism no longer mean what they truly mean, right has become entitlement, injustice now means inequality, and the list goes on. When one group can disjoin the word from the concept and conceptualize said words to fit their own ideological perception of reality, we enter a very subjective territory. This is how one can control a narrative and bait people into accepting their reality even if they don't agree with it, which means they've already won half the fight.

When you ask "should we have preserved the original meaning in order to protect culture?"

I would say, yes of course, not necessarily to protect culture, but to safeguard society from slipping into a dystopian nightmare. We shouldn't take lightly the ideological corruption of words since it's language that defines us and defines reality. Order and freedom can only be achieved simultaneously if word and concept, the thing and the thought, are aligned according to a universal principle. That's a metaphysical truth that shouldn't be strange to any Christian with a proper understanding of what Logos is.
what if the table were equipped with an electronic function. Would it be appropriate to call it a table machine at this point? Sometimes language changes because something is added or taken away. So rather than complain about the language changing, since it is usually secondary to another change taking place. We could focus of this change instead. What do you feel is the root change that is influencing a change in language?

I would also call what you are describing social justice, as postmodernism. These examples you are giving are similar to a staircase that leads to nowhere, so do you feel like it is damaging to change the word from postmodernism to social justice?

if we were to describe social justice as postmodernism, it really becomes defined as a trend rather than a permanent threat. The impressionists influenced people for a time and then the postmodernists.

and what influence does postmodernist art have on the present situation that is the basis of your complaint? Should we ban artists promoting this style because language seems to be influenced by this?

if we call this postmodernist thinking, it is possible to realize that this isn’t a permanent situation to feel threatened by. What do you think?

Pertinent coincidence.

Tensions escalated today when Dale Smithers, a Facebook user from Mississippi, wrote the comment: “I dunno... as a white man, I don’t think I’m a racist or that America is a racist country.”

At that ignorant statement, thousands of well-educated voices at universities around the country suddenly cried out in terror and refused to be silent.

“I literally just can’t with this guy,” said Xandace Bertheratrix, Dean of Race and Gender studies at NYU. “Doesn’t he know that whiteness isn’t a race but a system of oppression, and that maleness isn’t a gender but a system of oppression, and that America isn’t a place but a system of oppression, and that it’s literally impossible for those things to not be racist? I mean, come on, man!” Dr. Bertheratrix barely got her sentence out before hyperventilating and collapsing on the floor.