BLM F&*#kery

Maes17

Superstar
Yes they’re movement is all bullshit and it is being exposed.
Like any, it’s a gov controlled psy op to brain wash the general population into hatred.

I’m suspecting these blm, antifa, q anon, etc are all elite created groups. Normal average joe’s do join this but they have no idea that they’re spreading the message of tptb

Johnny5

Veteran
Luka shut this racist up eatlier this afternoon with the 3 pt buzzer beater. Didn't watch the game, but saw the clip from other links within the Outkick article linked above.

Aero

Superstar
The article you posted doesn't have all the details or facts yet, so I'm not going to unwisely speculate.
Funny how having all the facts never stopped you from posting random tweets with zero context. You are like the go-to for random videos filled with violence and literally no other facts.

In this case, there is video, multiple eye witness statements, and a lawyer already on the case. Apparently this black man was trying to break up a domestic disturbance and ran into the bully police. If this guy was shot in the back 7 times I think we can expect charges to be filed.

Riptide

Established
Interesting note I just thought of... Might just be coincidence...

First Lady's name is Melania, one letter off from "melanin."

Second Lady's name is Karen, a new derogatory term used against white women.

Duality?

Lisa

Superstar
Interesting note I just thought of... Might just be coincidence...

First Lady's name is Melania, one letter off from "melanin."

Second Lady's name is Karen, a new derogatory term used against white women.

Duality?
Hmmm..maybe that’s how someone settled on Karen to be the new derogatory name..seemed random to me.