Billie Elli$h illuminauti

cadiz

Star
The lyrics all mock God, in their plainest, surface interpretation. I think there are multiple meanings, and she constantly changes what even she says it means.
1. The obvious lyrics: she claims to not believe in God, but she has a strange fascination for horror and the devil. I’m always baffled how ppl can think there’s darkness, but not light. Granted, some believe Lucifer is the ‘real god’... that old phrase about Satan ‘loving when ppl don’t think he’s real’ hits. Also, there’s a distinction within the occult between luciferians and satanists- w/luciferians generally believing satanists are the low grade occult that aren’t ‘illuminated’. So, I though it was strange that she called Satan ‘Lucifer’, bc that’s what he was called before he was cast out of Heaven. Who knows with this girl- she’s so fragile and lost, but cocoons within the standard “IDGAF” outward stance..
well I agree, these celebrities have a facination with GOD and the Devil, but they claim to not believe in anything
so many topics you could talk about....but of course they keep putting god and the devil in every song

Even in the new Taylor Swifft video called 'lover'
you can see some random shots talking about heaven and hell....even if it has nothing to do with the topic of the video

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
However, she won’t want mostly female baby teens as her only demo bc she herself is about to turn 18. She talks a lot about body insecurity and wears circus tents as clothes- which is fine, do you, boo. BUT, if the boys don’t want to ‘do you’, your star will take a dive- it’s just how it is bc secular men are *used* to sexual pop stars, and there are tons to choose from. She’s a beautiful girl, and very talented, but she won’t be able to do this shtick forever. I think she’s at the tipping point of protecting herself from criticism with how she dresses, but missing the attention she’d get for even just dressing girly- not like a skank. I don’t care what some of these angry SJW girls say- every girl wants to feel pretty and have men give you attention. All of THAT to reach the point of: her music/music vids can’t stay just artsy/horror and retain/grow her audience after this album. When she puts out crap like this, most guys (even older teens) aren’t going to rush to watch some girl stumble down the street looking like a deranged bat.

looking at her video, the way she dressed and what you are telling me I see she is directed to a target demographic
I know she was pushed by a lot of artists so she is an industry "darling"

But her whole look is not something that atracts people for long....the teen fanbase grows old and they lose interest unless the artist changes with them

Swiftturtle

Established
looking at her video, the way she dressed and what you are telling me I see she is directed to a target demographic
I know she was pushed by a lot of artists so she is an industry "darling"

But her whole look is not something that atracts people for long....the teen fanbase grows old and they lose interest unless the artist changes with them
Agreed. They find groups of ‘real life’ community, grow in their sense of self, and realize that her merch looks like something you wear to the gas station when you have a hangover- not when you’re wanting to feel pretty. There will always be young kids, but it’ll be weird for her if they stay that age, and kids that age won’t relate to her as an adult the same way anymore.

She’s started to be preachy about different societal issues, as one does when they get older, but that’s super tricky, esp now that the tide is turning bc adults are sick of being scolded. Her teens praise anything she says, but adults won’t, and she experienced a taste of that:

-She’s a vegan, and there was a horrifying video from a dairy farm that came out and she shared it, chastising meat & dairy consumers. But those same dairy farms are also the source for most of the leather ...like the leather all the high fashion brands she pushes, & all of her $$$ shoes she collects & flaunts, use (not to mention, she’s obsessed w/Nike, and they have a terrible history of human rights factory issues even now- paying sweatshop women pennies on the hour in Chinese factories). She stopped w/the vegan stuff the second that started to be pointed out. If she was ‘so concerned’ about those animals, she wouldn’t be wearing them.

-Now with the climate, I can’t with these ppl. Private planes, gas guzzling SUVs everywhere, sports cars, all the latest tech. If Prince Harry is getting dunked on, there’s no way she won’t be either for hypocrisy.

-She vocally loathes Trump (“I want to pee in that dude’s cereal), and a lot of ppl do in Hollywood- but there are interesting things happening. Apparently, 34% of attendees to his new rallies are newly switched Democrats, and new supporter registration is like 200% ahead of where they predicted they’d be at right now. That speaks to a rumbling change ppl haven’t expected, really

-The darkness, satanic elements in her music/videos is at the cap of a huge trend of all of that being blatantly pushed. It’s being glorified and given a platform. However, w/Epstein and all of the stuff coming out with him, I don’t think the ppl that currently see that stuff just as ‘edgy horror fun’ will still keep that POV over the next yr. I think Kanye’s praise album is going to be a domino towards the crash of that narrative. Ultimately, most ppl will jump towards joyful ness if it’s offered instead of darkness.

For those primary reasons, I think she better enjoy this stuff while she can, bc her brand isn’t sustainable, and doesn’t translate well into an older demographic.

cadiz

Star
Agreed. They find groups of ‘real life’ community, grow in their sense of self, and realize that her merch looks like something you wear to the gas station when you have a hangover- not when you’re wanting to feel pretty. There will always be young kids, but it’ll be weird for her if they stay that age, and kids that age won’t relate to her as an adult the same way anymore..
I think is very similar to Avril Lavigne. Remember her whole tomboy style and skater girl image. But then her fans grew old
And now her music is irrelevant......when an artist has such an specific image it's hard to break free from that

Talking about Avril it looks like she is her hero....not surprising

http://instagr.am/p/Bz1GZZJFvG4/

Swiftturtle

Established
well I agree, these celebrities have a facination with GOD and the Devil, but they claim to not believe in anything
so many topics you could talk about....but of course they keep putting god and the devil in every song

Even in the new Taylor Swifft video called 'lover'
you can see some random shots talking about heaven and hell....even if it has nothing to do with the topic of the video
I don’t understand it, either. “God’s not real. Satan is fun. Now, watch me bash and mock Jesus and the ppl that believe in Him..”

If I were Jesus, I’d be like:

DC1A3595-75CF-46B5-B9AD-48EC48B5109F.jpeg

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
And, just a few examples (of MANY) of the ppl that have had enough of her satanic themes blatant satanic junk:
B00CDED9-CD8B-4E68-88AE-7EB925DD8105.jpeg
CA9E7A61-4830-4581-8B4A-435337292B2D.jpeg921E0BC3-8284-409E-A9C3-75AA6D8CE579.jpeg

Attachments

The Zone

Star
Well if you can break through to her, let us know, for there are orchestrated layers of occultic practices at work with her, err, rim. I think others are trying to warn here and not diminish her personally, nor do they hope she does not come out of it. It is what it is though and she is in deep and wants to be there, so... Billie is one of the most controlled acts of all time. And her morose style is being pushed on every teen and older person who actually listens to the mess called music.

The Zone

Star
I was not responding just to you nor do you make it clear what is bothering you with clarity. You do not what kind of forum you are in, right? You may think 17-year-old girls in forced limelight are off-limits, but they experience far worse than what you see here in their social media lives. Maybe it was another 17 year old responding to her or do you know something we don't? So, the answer to your question is another person asked her the question of who was different. And people are different. Now, is this where we discuss the merits of opinion and that most people are not objective? I see that you feel what was said was rude and understand that most people would not confront at all, but again, this could well be a person her age

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
http://instagr.am/p/B8kgHOJp7XP/
Arch of hysteria on stage and then "I wanna end me" She's preparing her audience to accept the death that's coming. Bet'cha many of her fans are youngsters full of vaccines, thus psychiatric diagnoses aka major suffering. (Arch of hysteria is the said body pose the body forms when it cannot take anymore torture) They'll eat this shit for breakfast and love it, loving the fact she's leading them to death after their lifetime of torture.

How poetic! ...

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
Wow! What kind of person would actually say that to a 17 year old girl? Great way to show an obviously troubled teenager the love of Christ eh'
I don’t like the way they said it necessarily- It implies that they know that was her absolute intention. They could’ve expressed it as a feeling, which they have every right to do, but that’s up to them. If she puts it out for public consumption, then that’s the trade off. That being said, she answered mocking the concern- she knew she wasn’t making a video about puppies and helping old ladies across the street. Assuming that impressionable teens that love her will embrace everything she does, and record execs with ulterior motives will use it to their advantage, isn’t exactly a stretch.

As for the common ‘God is love!’ declaration... sometimes love is boundaries, or honesty that’s hard to hear. I don’t agree with their approach, but i also don’t agree with the demonic crap & pretending it doesn’t exist.

things are so strangely intertwined with loads of greased palm deals that are taking advantage of her ignorance and her parents’ willingness to *not* protect their child.

After the horror stories that have been emerging from the entertainment carnival of hollywood, who knows what ritualistic horror show she went through- prob w/o even realizing it yet. The night terrors, seeing apparitions, and sleep paralysis are a spiritual attack. So, wtf was she exposed to as a child?!

~JC~

Veteran
I’ve decided Billie E’s music is comprised of her mumbling over a really good mic turned way up. It’s comparable to watching one of those movies shot with small figurines made to look human sized.

That said, I’m really digging one of her songs in some creepy way....It came up on my Spotify and I dare say it’s pretty good, although the song should have started in the middle.

Stephania

Star
Yup, Avril and Paramore. Both of which, like you said, hold a special place in the hearts of ppl who have...grown up, and moved on. The latter of the two was terrified of that happening even while they were in the height of fame. After a show I said ‘it was great, but almost like they were worshipping you, and that’s...weird.’ A band member said ‘that’s what we’re worried about, that we won’t reach that level of them liking any newer stuff if they don’t think it matches what they already think is perfect.’ Then they veered, ever so slightly, from the breakout album and they’re now a past tense :/.
I would hardly put Avril and Paramore on the same page as Eilish. They never pushed an occultic, satanic agenda as she does.. no matter how hard she tries to say that they are the same and blurs lines through age.

tigerus

Rookie
That said, I’m really digging one of her songs in some creepy way....It came up on my Spotify and I dare say it’s pretty good, although the song should have started in the middle.

I've been listening to a few songs and what I notice is that the lyrics seem like they are trying too hard to be cool, but ultimately, they are just gibberish. This song here is a perfect example. Bellyache would be another. They sound "cool", but what is she really saying? They are "try-hard" lyrics and won't stand the test of time because ultimately, they don't mean anything to the listener. That's why I am having trouble remembering Billie's songs. They just don't have meaning. I also think this is why she is not appealing to people in their 40's. It's been a noted problem for her music. They will all be forgotten in a few years.

This is what separates the artists. Taylor Swift's earlier songs rack up a billion views on Youtube because the songs lyrics have meaning. Bad Guy is getting there, but it's not going to be memorable because it lacks a good flowing beat. It may sound good today, but in a few years, people will have moved on because it's just not catchy enough.

Her brother has helped her immensely in setting up the "music" part as most of it is well done and very techno, but it's clear, neither of them can really write. It will be their downfall.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
They sound "cool", but what is she really saying?
^^....said anyone trying to understand Radiohead lol I get it. Her whole image is about "outside the box" perceptions of what the new "cool" is, def.

She was in a magazine and the theme of the photos showed her in witchcraft rituals- they’ve ALL ‘disappeared’ from internet searches. I was able to find 2 on random Pinterest posts. Some guy on YouTube has a take on her song ‘Lovely’...who knows if it’s valid, but it’s an interesting theory knowing how entertainment industry is... View attachment 23927View attachment 23928View attachment 23929View attachment 23930
HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME THIS

THANKS GUYS